• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cruising Ch. 06

Cruising Ch. 06

123

Thursday

Unfortunately we woke up late or we would have had one more morning romp. I said a quick goodbye and hopped into the shower. Millie didn't think ahead and had the walk of shame returning to her cabin in her black dress as the rest of the passengers were getting up for breakfast and passing her in the hallway.

I caught up with Laurie and we grabbed a quick bite. I made two bagels with nova, onion, tomato and cream cheese and grabbed a large coffee to go since we had to run to catch the tour we signed up for. Bob was forced to join Ronnie on another city tour and shopping.

The trip Laurie and I took had several parts. First we climbed aboard a forty seat boat taking us up the Sibun River. I knew nothing about Belize so I figured that this type of trip would be a great way of seeing the place. The boat was full and fortunately there were only a few small children. They were quiet and attentive for most of the trip but after the six thousand plant reference and the three hundredth crocodile spotting their patience ran thin and start acting up. Laurie and I caught up on each other's activities. Apparently Laurie was getting through a good supply of men aboard ship even having two dalliances with ship staff in hidden alcoves on the boat. She told me about one experience where she left a man she was planning on sleeping with later that evening claiming to need the bathroom, going down to a lower floor where she met a crewman who took her into a linen locker and had her ass royally violated before returning to her date. I told her about Howards place. She said that she had heard about it but hadn't ventured a visit there yet. Laurie asked if she could accompany me next time I wanted to go.

The boat trip ended at "The Landing" where we mounted jeeps. I hadn't realized that we would be driving ourselves. They pushed four adults into a single jeep and crammed as many kids into a vehicle as possible. I asked Laurie to stay to the back of the heard in hopes of getting a private jeep to ourselves but that wasn't to be. A couple of women seemed to have the same idea and the four of us were placed in one jeep. One of the woman asked if she could drive (actually insisted on it) so Laurie and I struggled into the back seat. I didn't mind since I got to take photos as we were moving. What I did mind was that our driver seemed to want to complete the trek in record time. There was a single lane road through the jungle that was muddy and slick and the driver was going far too fast in my opinion nearly losing control a few times. Soon we caught up to the vehicle in front of us and she had to slow down. All the bouncing around made my full bladder ache and when there was a spot to pull over I asked the driver to stop. Laurie and the other passenger both needed to relieve themselves as well so we climbed out of the jeep and stepped into the jungle away from each other for some privacy. Just as I was finished I heard someone approaching me from behind.

"You done?" the driver asked.

"Yes." I replied as I zipped up my shorts and turning around.

"Listen, I don't want to intrude but that girl your with, is she your daughter or something?" she asked.

"No, we are not related." I said.

"OK, are you in a relationship with her?" she asked.

"We are friends. Why do you ask?" I said.

"Well, if you're with her I'll leave you alone but if you're available I'd like to... well... How about we meet for a drink later back on the ship?" she stumbled.

"A drink?" I pried.

"Or dinner. Or dessert. Or a stroll around the deck. Whatever!" she said.

"Whatever?" I pushed.

Frustrated she said. "OK, I want to get you into bed but I don't know of a cool way to ask you. So, are you available?"

"Can I ask why?"

"I've seen you pop in and out of the big women events on the ship. I checked up on you and everyone says you're nice. I'd like to spend some time with you. All right?" she said.

"Why don't we finish the drive without getting killed and we'll talk a little later. How does that sound?"

She smiled and said, "I'd like that."

We found our way back to the jeep where Laurie and the other woman were starting to worry about us. The woman who had met me in the woods relinquishing the driving to me so I handed my camera off to Laurie and we finished the drive in one piece. We were the last vehicle to arrive and everyone was waiting for us. Next we hiked over a bridge and down into the caves. I've always been uncomfortable underground with slight claustrophobia but as long as I kept moving and was with the group I could manage my anxiety. After the cave was another jeep ride down the mountain roads where we went to a restaurant for lunch and vast amounts of rum punch. I saw a couple of parents giving their children sips of the punch and they didn't act up during the rest of the trip. In fact, after we boarded the bus most of the kids took naps.

The tour bus ride stopped at a small Mayan temple and we got out to take the tour of the area. We all milled around and the jeeps former driver and her friend stayed close by. Laurie was feeling uncomfortable with them following us around like stalkers so I explained the situation and asked her to wander off for a few minutes. I found a place in the shade and sat on a low wall. Nearly immediately the woman came and sat next to me. I introduced myself and waited for her reply.

"I'm Lorena." She said.

"Oh brother I guess I'd..." was all I got out.

"Don't bother. I have heard every single Bobbitt joke there ever was. Hardy har har." She said slightly agitated.

"I guess that's a sore spot for you?" I asked.

"When you want to meet a guy and I tell them my name they suddenly are not interested. Sometimes I use a fake name just so they can get to know me before I tell them the truth. I completely understand that there is no other name out there that shrivels up a dick better than mine. Even Adolph doesn't come close." Lorena said.

"I guess you're right. I'll try to keep my dick from shriveling as much as possible." I kidded.

"Thank you. You aren't Jewish, are you?" she asked.

"No, not since the last time I checked." I said. "Is that a problem?"

"No, not really. I am Jewish so if that's an issue for you let me know now." Lorena said.

"No, it's not a problem for me." I said.

"Good. Some guys have issues with it."

"So, what are you doing here on this trip?" I asked.

"Well, I'm happily divorced. I work a lot and when I am not working my two kids need a lot of attention. I never get time for myself. Every time I get close to having a date or meeting a man my kids develop some drama that needs my attention. So, my friend that I work with mentioned about going on this cruise. She told me about it so I made a deal with my ex to keep the kids for a week so I could have some alone time." Lorena explained.

"That's nice of him." I said.

"Yeah, well he owes me. You know, I pay him alimony?" Lorena said.

"Oh?"

"Yes, I made a lot more than he ever did. During the divorce he went for the throat." She said.

"None of my business. So, are you enjoying yourself on this trip?" I asked.

"For the most part yes but one thing has been sorely lacking." She replied.

Knowing the answer I played into her hands. "What's that?"

"Physical companionship, from a man." Lorena said shyly.

"So you're doing all right with the ladies then?" I asked testing the waters.

"What? Oh no, I don't go that way. I've been with one guy so far and that wasn't all that great. He has a nice big dick but doesn't know what to do with it." Lorena said blushing.

"Sorry to hear that." I responded.

"So, when we get back to the boat do you think we could spend some time together?" she asked.

"I'd like that." I said.

"Really? Why?" Lorena asked.

"Because you asked so nicely."

"Really?"

"That, and since it seems like you could use a bit of relaxation." I said.

"Unfortunately so far on this trip it's been mostly relaxation. I want to get some activity going on." She said.

I laughed. "Point taken."

We made some plans and went back to touring the ruins. Afterwards we boarded the bus and they took us back into town coincidently dropping us off in the center of the Belize City shopping center within sight of the ship. Laurie and I wandered about looking over all the shops clearly designed to lighted tourists wallets. Nothing of interest took my fancy but Laurie bought some local crafts. I spotted a liquor store and decided to purchase a good bottle of cognac, a liter of authentic Russian vodka (yellow, not clear), two bottles of local dark rum and a good bottle of tequila. Laurie bought a couple bottles of something but I didn't see what. We stopped off for some local treats on the way back to the boat and got in line to get back on the ship. So many people bought so many things that getting through security was a slow process. Once on board Laurie and I separated going to our own cabins. Sergio had filled the ice bucket so I poured a drink. Before I could take a drink there was a knock on the door. Lorena was waiting in the hall.

"Wow! You don't mess around. Do you?" I said after opening the door and stepping back to allow Lorena to come in.

"Why wait?" she grinned.

"Well, for one I wanted to shower before we got together." I said.

"So do I but I thought it might be more fun to do it together." Lorena smiled.

"True. Would you like a cocktail?" I asked.

"It's not even five o'clock. It's a little early for me. Do you have any diet soda?"

I ushered Lorena into the room and she was suitably impressed. She looked around and we chatted over our drinks for about two minutes. Without a word Lorena put down her glass and started undressing. She was a big girl (of course). A big sturdily built woman with thick shoulders, large hanging D cup or better breasts, proportionally a smaller stomach ending with wide hips and thighs. I undressed as well as we maintained the conversation. I led Lorena into the bathroom and started the shower.

"Nice! I expected that we would have to shower in shifts. My bathtub is barely big enough for one, well me anyway." Lorena explained.

We climbed into the tub. We had to take turns standing under the water but changing positions was fun. We took our time slowing washing each other, exploring each other's bodies in a slow, sensual manner. Once cleaned we dried each other off playfully taking our time and enjoying each other's erogenous zones. Lorena took my hand and led me out to the bed. She had me sit down on the edge as she kneeled down on the floor in front of me. Slipping her arms under my legs and grasping a firm hold on my buttocks she clamped her mouth on my semi erect cock and proceeded to suck me hard. Her arms under my legs made it uncomfortable to sit upright so I sat back holding myself up with my arms.

Lorena's oral technique was, for lack of a better term, quite aggressive. Her mouth never left my dick. She sucked well as she jackhammered her head in and out seemingly trying to empty me as soon as possible. While I enjoy good head this experience became fairly monotonous fairly quickly. I closed my eyes and just let it happen. I didn't hold off at all allowing the first twinge of orgasm happen and Lorena hungrily gobbled down my load. As soon as I was done Lorena lifted herself to her feet and climbed onto the bed. She lay with her head on the pillows on her back and legs spread. Immediately one hand went to play with her own nipple as the other one began to finger her clit. I was told that it was my turn to pleasure her orally. I don't mind licking a slit, I don't mind being asked to perform oral but I do have an issue being ordered to do it. And this was just the beginning of the issues I had with Lorena.

Positioning myself between her legs I began to tongue her clit (which was pleasantly large, enlarged even more as she became more excited and was very responsive) with her placing a finger on either side as if pointing out where I should look for the damn thing (like it wasn't fairly obvious). I went to work and all seemed well for the first couple of minutes. Then I started receiving commands. Lick up and down, now in circles, apply more pressure, go side to side, finger my pussy, now suck my clit. I was being directed every step of the way. There was no creativity on my part, I was following a blueprint. After what must have been half an hour and no orgasm I was told to stop.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing, I want you to enter me now. Are you hard again or do you need some help?" she asked.

I crawled up to her on my knees and without any hesitation she rolled onto her side and sucked my dick and gently massaged my nut sack. Quickly she had me hard and then insisted on a condom. I covered up my unit as she waited on her back for me to mount her. She even asked to inspect the condom to make sure it was properly applied.

Positioning myself between her legs I slid inside her pussy. Quickly I found that she liked when I ground my pelvic bone against her clit. She began moaning with pleasure as I pressed against her. After several minutes of this she wanted me from behind. We repositioned with her on her knees and elbows with a white knuckle grip on a pillow. I grabbed ahold of her great ass and pushed my way inside. I began to fuck like a machine and this made Lorena cum like a machine as well. About once a minute like clockwork she started with a groan proceeding to a growl, then grunting and ending with a loud gasp with a cry of ecstasy with every orgasm. This same procedure happened over and over for about fifteen minutes. She just kept cumming over and over again with no change at all. After the fifteen minute mark the commands started up again. Go harder, faster, smack my ass, slam your dick into me. I followed instructions as best I could. It dawned on me that sex with Lorena was like opening a safe. Everything was by the numbers. She had her procedures and everything had to follow in line. 39 to the right, 17 to the left, 61 to the right unlocked her orgasms. I was getting bored and turned off with this whole thing. I was just pounding away and receiving virtually no pleasure. I was not getting anywhere close to an orgasm so I slowed down.

"Can't you cum?" She asked.

"No, I think I am spent. Probably todays activities tired me out." I lied.

"I understand, it's all right. You did great for me. Go lose the rubber and wash your dick and I'll finish you off." She offered.

I pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned Lorna was already on her knees in the same place where she sucked me off earlier. I sat back down and she engulfed my rod again this time taking more care. She used her hands and even covered my dick with her big tits. It was all well and good but I decided it was time for me to take charge. I wrapped my fingers into her hair and pulled her head down onto my cock. I used her mouth to face fuck her and she didn't object at all. Then I had another idea. I pushed her back withdrawing my dick and told her to sit on the floor with her back to the bed. I stood and faced her placing my feet on either side of her. I shoved my dick back into her waiting mouth and put my hands on the mattress. I was able to force fuck her down her throat and with the bed right behind her head she couldn't move. I didn't last long and blew my load straight down her throat. Lorna held my legs keeping me in her until I was emptied. Once I was done I stood up and sat down on the bed satisfied.

"Wow, you really like to fuck a mouth, huh? I never had anyone do me like that before. I like to taste the cum but if it got you off its all good." Lorna said.

"Yeah, that was good for me. Thanks." Was all I said.

Lorna stood up and said, "I need to use your bathroom."

She was gone so I took the opportunity to drain my drink. Before she came back I lay on the bed with my head on the pillow looking wasted.

When Lorna came out of the bathroom she gave me a good looking over.

"Oh, I guess you're done for the night."

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired." I replied throwing in a yawn to accent the point.

"Well there goes my hope for another round after dinner. I thought we could get something to eat, maybe share a bottle of wine and then go back to bed." Lorna informed me.

"I think I am too wasted for that. I may have some food delivered and catch up on some sleep." I said hopefully shutting down the conversation.

Lorna started getting dressed saying, "I understand, we aren't nineteen any more. You impressed me going so long and staying hard the whole time. Maybe we could do it again another day?"

"Maybe." Was all I said having no intentions of another rendezvous.

I think Lorna sensed that this was going to be a one-time only experience and I think she was pissed off but she was keeping it hidden from me. She dressed in silence but before leaving she sat on the side of the bed.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

So, we were going to have this conversation. "You did nothing wrong but I think we have different needs. You like things one way and I like a variety. I think in bed we are apples and oranges, that's all."

She pondered that briefly. "I understand what you are saying but I have to say that you got me off really well and a lot more times than most guys I've been with. I thought you were great and I was hoping you enjoyed me as much as I like you. Is there something more I could have done for you?"

"Like I said, I just don't think we are a good match."

Lorna did not like hearing that at all. Her anger was building up. I think she wanted to yell and berate me but she kept it inside. She stood up and walked towards the door. "See ya." Was all she said before she left. I made another cocktail and relaxed for a bit. The ship was underway and I went out onto the balcony for a few minutes. I smelled someone smoking weed as it drifted in the air. I showered again and dressed casually. My travel companions and I had no dinner plans this evening figuring that we would all be tired of each other by this time. We would all do our own thing tonight.

I went to the rear of the ship where there was a burger joint I wanted to try. I have to say that it was a damn good burger but on the small size. Then it dawned on me that I could have a second or even thirds. I went for the blue cheese burger the first time then a bacon cheddar the second time. After eating I went back to the cabin to get a few things in order. I emptied my pockets of everything except condoms and my room key. In the shopping bag from the liquor store I carried the cognac and the vodka along with a sleeve of plastic shot glasses I'd purchased with the vodka. I brushed my teeth and headed back to Howard's fun house.

I arrived at the door and knocked. Again I waited an overly long time before the door was opened a crack. This time an older black woman was in the crack and gave me a once over.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I'm here to see Howard." I replied not knowing what else to say.

The door closed and quickly reopened. The woman didn't let the door open any more than necessary and I squeezed on into the room. She closed the door locked it again. She was a larger woman wearing a black slip that went down to her knees. She walked slowly on a cane and made her way back into the room. Now I felt bad for being impatient.

Howard was in the same position as the last time I saw him. Sitting on the far end of the couch, drink on the end table and his dick being sucked by a head of messy brown hair.

"Hello Howard, how are things?" I said.

"Very good my boy, very good. I'm pleased you came back for another visit. I've heard great things about you. You sir are welcome here any time." Howard said magnanimously.

"Well, now I'm sorry I brought you a bribe. I guess I could find someone else to give this to." I said removing the cognac from the bag. Howard's eyes lit up when he saw it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cruising Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds