• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Skin Hunger

Skin Hunger

12

A writer living next door to two gorgeous women discovers a window into their lives and after six months of watching them finally gets to participate.

I found channel 69 by accident. I was apartment sitting for my old friend George who owned a large security and surveillance company. George's apartment was in a fashionable quarter of the city. I was visiting town for a few months and George volunteered his city place while he was over seas. Before he left, he introduced me to his neighbours on one side a gay couple and on the other two exquisitely beautiful women. Fiona who was in her late twenties a petite blonde with tits that seemed out of proportion with her tiny girlish figure and Chloe her sister who was at least five years younger and of similar proportions but with much smaller breasts. Both neighbours welcomed me warmly, and over the next few weeks, it wasn't uncommon for us to share coffee on the balcony or in each other's apartments. The girls in particular liked having and older father figure around to chat to and I learned all about their lives in those coffee moments we shared.

Fiona was flight attendant and so was away often and Chloe worked in an office downtown as a receptionist. She had been dating a pilot who Fiona had introduced her to. I often fantasised about both of them but knew I was more a father figure being almost twenty years older than Chloe. George being the good neighbour he was had given the girls a free security set up. I wondered at his motives I guess he too had hoped that one of the girls might be thankful in more exciting ways than cups of coffee.

Anyway, George's apartment was 'totally wired', there was the hugest screen TV I had ever seen in the bedroom and a lounge that was like a mini theatre. He had more cable and satellite services than you could possibly watch and as I was in town to write a new series of articles for a magazine, I generally didn't watch much TV anyway choosing to read or listen to music most of the time. One evening I was looking for a blank CD to burn some data I had been working on and I rummaged through George's office in the hope of finding a spare. I found one in his desk drawer and noticed a remote control sitting next to the box of blank disks. I picked it up, absently pointed it towards the screen in his office, and suddenly saw a familiar room fill the screen. I recognized it but couldn't quite place it, I was just about to switch it off when I saw Fiona enter the room wrapped in a towel her huge breasts spilling over the tight wrapping, the towel just barely covering her sweet petite ass.

'Hey Chloe, have you seen my purple bra I need it to wear with the purple dress?' I stood transfixed. George had wired up their apartment with surveillance cameras. I clicked to another number and flicked through other angles in the room until I could get a close up of the beautiful Fiona who was clutching a pair of purple panties in her hand and paused briefly to put them on. From the room next door I could hear Chloe rummaging around. 'Here it is in the dryer, I washed a load of underwear this afternoon.' Chloe entered the room in her usual skimpy mini-dress, this one was hot pink with one bare shoulder the tight fabric stretched across her small perfect globes, the barest trace of nipple visible. They were both so exquisitely pretty, like dolls. 'Thanks Sis.' Fiona took the bra and turned to go to her bedroom and my eyes followed the brief display of purple panties stretched across her delectable ass cheeks. These two delicious sisters and the idea that I had a 24-hour window into their lives personal 'reality TV' transfixed me.

I toyed momentarily with the idea of turning it off, and then absently began to change channels until I caught sight of Fiona adjusting her luscious tits in the low plunging purple satin bra. I could feel a stirring in my loins as my cock began to grow. I watched transfixed as she adjusted her tits in the shallow cups and pushed them into a tantalizing cleavage. I flicked around the channels excitedly to get the best shot. It seemed that each room had up to nine cameras in them and each had a digital zoom that provided unbelievably clear close ups from any angle. I fiddled with the zoom until Fiona's glorious tits filled the screen. She slid her fingers in side the satin cups and massaged her nipples until they were erect and then smiled at herself in the mirror. The spell was only broken when she reached for the dress that lay on the bed behind her and I savoured the delight of watching her stretch the tight sexy purple dress over her lithe form. I found myself watching her put on her makeup in the bathroom mirror, taking a pee. I watched everything she did until she left to go on her date.

I took the remote control to the lounge room theatre and flicked through it again. I could watch Chloe now I thought and for a couple of hours I watched her eat, read a book and then answer the phone. It was this last act that intrigued me most. The caller was obviously her boyfriend, the French Pilot. I didn't like him much he was arrogant and although it was obvious she adored him I couldn't quite see the attraction. It was yet another case of good-looking man treats gorgeous woman like shit and she lapped it up seemingly unaware of his rudeness and arrogance. I thought seriously about turning off the screen and leaving her phone call private but as Chloe spoke to him, I was drawn in by her sexy voice.

'Yes I am wearing the new underwear you bought me darling.' As if to show him, she unbuttoned her dress and removed it revealing a white silk teddy. 'It feels good to touch.' She began caressing herself teasing her breasts and squeezing her nipples through the fine silk. 'Mmmmmm I'm so wet for you.' She began touching herself through the sheer silk fabric that covered her pussy, stretched tight by the teddy, her labial folds visible as she pressed against them urgently. 'Mmmmmm I want to suck your beautiful cock darling.' She licked her lips sensuously and began to shudder in pleasure as her fingers found the centre of her desire. 'Mmmmm I'm cumming for you darling, I'm so wet, so hot for you I want you to cum all over me.' She shivered again and was silent obviously Phillip was cumming at the other end of the phone. For a few minutes, Chloe convulsed in tremors of orgasm repeatedly then put down the phone.

The hard on in my pants had reached explosion point I began to touch my cock and finally pulled it from the tight confines of my pants and began beating off wildly I was so excited by this hot sweet little girl. As I squeezed my cock and slapped it, hard to emulate the tightness of her tiny pussy I followed Chloe to her bedroom where she proceeded to unsnap the buttons fastening her teddy and revealed her smooth shaved pussy and delightfully sexy flat tummy. A diamond stud glistened in her belly button. She was still touching her sopping wet pussy and lay on the bed legs spread saying eat me darling, suck my clit, mmmmm I love it when you do that.' In moments she was cumming again, bucking against her busy fingers buried in her delicious folds and fingering her clit, her squeals much more violent and pleading than they had been on the phone with Phillip. She obviously liked it this way.

She rolled across the bed, reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out an enormous vibrating dildo. I stopped wanking long enough to find the right camera angle and zoom in on her as she slid the dildo past her tight lips and turned on the vibrations. 'Oh God I love you inside me, Fuck me deep.' She pleaded to her imaginary lover. Once inside her and vibrating the dildo turned her from a mild gentle girl having a series of pleasant orgasms to a wild animal. She bucked, squealed, and thrust the huge cock into her screaming 'Fuck me hard, and Give me that hot cock deep inside me.' She issued banshee like screams as she rolled around on the bed cumming, moaning and screaming, rolling over and crouching in doggie style she continued to thrust the thick vibrator into her to a series of earth-shattering climaxes. I matched her every move and was almost there being the cock for her and when she screamed 'cum in me darling' I shot streams of hot cum into her imaginary pussy feeling every contraction, every deep plunge every throb. Chloe lay there breathless, the dildo in her hand, and I gazed down at the tortured ruins of my own cock and the mess off cum that I had sprayed the coffee table with.

Chloe leapt up and peeled off the teddy revealing her lithe supple young body. Her breasts were as delightful as I had imagined small perfect globes, firm and round sitting up like an adolescent girl. I scanned her sumptuous figure delicious curves, pert round buns, slender waist, and long shapely legs. Torrents of cum dripped between her sensuous thighs. She went to the bathroom and I watched her pee then take a shower. She explored herself with the soap and I could tell she was giving herself small tingles as she reveled in the hot gushes of water. I watched her for the next few hours, addicted to her, until she slid into bed in another delightful hot pink silk baby-doll nightie and fell asleep.

Over the next few days, I had the screen on continuously watching these girls. I couldn't take my eyes off them. I watched them around the clock, dressing undressing, eating sleeping. It was on a Friday evening after I had been watching them for over a week that Fiona was home and the two of them invited me over for drinks and a meal. I was going to find it difficult to face them after sporting an almost permanent hard on every time I saw them and knowing what both girls wore underneath their clothing and almost every other intimate secret. Still I was eager to visit them in the flesh and the warm little peck on the cheek and cuddle each of them gave me when I arrived almost made me cum in my pants. Fiona's boyfriend Sam was there I had never seen them in action, as Fiona seemed to sleep over his place when she was in town. Chloe's boyfriend Phillip was also there and she fawned about him as if he was a God. I noticed he never once touched her or kissed her.

The evening was a pleasant one. These young beauties not only looked divine they could cook too and between them the gourmet meal and desert was a delight after my bachelor living. As the evening wore on Fiona and Sam got increasingly amorous and then excused themselves to return to Sam's place. I took the hint, yawned and made excuses to leave. Chloe saw me to the door and gave me a hug and peck on the cheek. I held her for a little too long, savouring the touch of the delicious body that lay beneath her tight dress. She didn't seem to mind; in fact, she too seemed to savour the lingering touch. I returned to my apartment and toyed with the idea of watching lucky Phillip screw the daylights out of Chloe. I didn't take long to make up my mind as the thought of even that arrogant bastard fucking her delicious pussy was making me instantly hard. I turned on the screen. Chloe had already removed the sweet red dress she wore. Underneath was a red halter bra and G-string panties.

'Oh Phillip I want you so much.' Chloe cooed. She began to masturbate as she danced around him. Then without kissing him or touching him in any way she undid his fly and removed his pants. She pulled out his average sized cock and began masturbating him. 'Cum for me you little slut.' He barked in a thick Parisian accent. As she slid her fingers over his cock, she reached her spare hand down her panties and began masturbating like I had seen her do many times before, and like the other times she came quickly and violently shivering moaning and panting. Wetness trickled onto her tiny soft panties.

'Show me how much you want me.' He commanded in a disdainful tone. She drew his cock to her panty front and rubbed the swollen tip across the wet silk until she began panting again. She slid the tip across the wet folds and shivered and squirted as his cock throbbed in her hand she continued to stroke him as she teased the tip across the shiny wet panties. He moaned appreciatively and then barked another command to her. 'Suck my cock, show me how much you worship it you ugly little slut.' Obediently she stood back and unhitched her bra letting her sweet bosoms bounce and the bra fall to the floor. She sunk to her knees.

'I love your cock so much Phillip please cum all over me.' Phillip thrust his cock roughly into her mouth and she began to suck as he pushed at her almost making her gag. She tickled his balls with her finger nails and he began to moan 'Suck slut, aaaaaaaaaaaaahg yes yes!' She covered his cock with wet kisses, slid her tongue over every inch, kneaded his balls gently and then engulfed him sucking wildly in a frenzy of fingers hands mouth and tongue. His orgasm built to explosion. I had never seen such unbelievably hot cock sucking. No one had ever done anything quite that good to me. Chloe was an expert and I guessed months of practicing on Phillip had refined her skills. At the point of orgasm she sucked his distorted cock deep into her mouth, one hand squeezed the bare portion of his shaft the other clutched his balls. His eyes rolled back into his head when he let fly with a thick load of cum. Chloe swallowed hard then as the second spasm throbbed she pulled his cock from her mouth and let it spray her face and trickle down her neck onto her tits. As his cock still throbbed, she clutched it tightly and slid the tip of his cock across her tits, teasing her nipples with it as it continued to spray cum all over her.

Phillip moaned long and low, the look of ecstasy on his face decried his earlier roughness for a moment. She gazed up at him smiling with triumph that she had pleased him then he destroyed the moment 'Lick it clean you little slut, I have to go I have to go home in an hour.' She obediently licked his cock clean and he reveled in the pleasure of her talented tongue savouring her attempts to please her, and then left without so much as a kiss or a hug. I sat there watching Chloe with tears in her eyes went to her bedroom and repeated her dildo fantasy. Clutching her pillows and riding them with the cock inside her, play acting what she ached for Phillip to do to her until she fell asleep, his cum all over her chest and hair, she curled up with her legs wrapped tightly around the line of pillows as if she was entwined with her lover. Mascara stained her angelic face, her immaculate lipstick smeared and distorted.

I found it impossible imagine, that I could get off on what I had just seen but I had cum everywhere as I did every time Chloe performed for me. I couldn't help thinking that the hugs she had given me and the display of affection revealed a deep need to hold someone and had been caused by Phillips callous sex. I had my suspicions that Phillip was married and was using the 'Clinton excuse' - not considering a blowjob as sex.

I had remembered reading somewhere about 'skin hunger', the human need for touch that particularly affected adolescents who because of less cuddles from parents and siblings due to their budding sexuality, became so hungry for touch that the first cuddling/kissing encounter or touch with the opposites sex led to unabated desire for more intimate touching. Over the next few weeks, I surfed the net to find information about the phenomenon. I continued to watch my neighbours obsessively and the daily and weekly routine unfolded including the visits from boyfriends and the visits for coffee, meals and drinks.

I experimented with holding Chloe longer each time I left her apartment and once even kissed her on the lips. . I apologized saying I just couldn't resist her pretty lips any longer. 'Ooooh you are a nice kisser Steve don't apologize.' She commented. 'If I didn't have a boyfriend you'd be the first one I'd call.' She half joked. That evening though something changed in her masturbation and dildo routine. This time she hugged and kissed the pillows and when she rode them and shoved the dildo deep into her dripping pussy she screamed out my name. I can't tell you how hard I came wanking in front of the screen when she begged me to cum inside her. She lay asleep with a kind of satisfied smile on her face that evening and I fooled myself, that it was the thought of me that had done it.

It had been almost six months since I began watching the girls and my world of virtual sex had afforded me a kind knowledge about what they liked and disliked to such an extent as they saw me as being the kind of sensitive guy that really understood them. I knew so much about them, from when they menstruated to what foods, films, literature and clothing they liked and most of all I knew what they liked sexually and it wasn't until one evening when Chloe came home alone extremely drunk that I found out just how useful all that knowledge was. She was so drunk she couldn't get the key in the lock of the front door, let alone disable the alarm system It was 3 am in the morning and I was awoken by the clatter of her keys dropping to the floor several times and her giggling and cursing. 'Fucking key.'

'Are you Ok Chloe?' I said, seeing an opportunity to come to her rescue. I picked up the keys, opened the door, and with Chloe draped over me her arms around my neck I managed to disable the alarm as she gave me the code in slurred speech. I helped her stagger to her bedroom and she kicked off her high heel shoes. 'Do you think I'm pretty, Stevie?' 'Of course I do you're my idea of a mid-life crisis. I said truthfully. 'My boyfriend never tells me I'm pretty. You're such a nice man, I like you. ' She flung her arms around my neck as I sat next to her on the edge of her bed and kissed me. When our lips touched, I felt a sweet shiver pass across my body. I kissed her longingly, ferverently.

'She pulled back from my lips momentarily, sighed and licked her lips and said 'You're such a great kisser.' And then continued to kiss me even more deeply. Her full red lips touching mine her fingernails brushing against my neck sending tingles down my spine. Her tongue exploring my mouth as mine did hers. I reached for her breasts and cupped one in my hand and far from pulling away from me she leant into me and moaned as I circled her nipple with my fingertips and squeezed it the way I had seen her do to herself. She bit my bottom lip sensuously then licked and bit my neck and nibbled my ear lobe as I slid my hand inside her low plunging halter. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra and continued to fondle her tits as she kissed me with her excitement increasing. My cock swelled beyond recognition trapped in my pajama pants.

'You're the most beautiful women I have ever held.' I whispered. She purred sexily like a kitten and I slid my hand under the short piece of her dress that separated me from the white silk panties I knew she was wearing. I found her clit quickly as she did in her own fantasies. Her panties were sodden. She was aching for it. I massaged her clit until she came, shivering and quaking from her core she screamed and wriggled and panted when she finished but just as I slid her panty aside to thrust in my fingers she seemed to sober up rapidly.

'Stop!' She said.' It's not right I should stay faithful to Phillip, even though he's a bastard. I stopped, took my hand from her thighs and unclenched the nipple I had been squeezing. She looked at me apologetically. It's not that I don't want to... I do... lots.' She stood up and her breasts still showing outside her halter-top, the hem of her dress hoisted above her panty line. I stood up, the raging hard obviously filling my pajama pants.

'We'd better get to sleep, so you'd better kiss me good night. I am sorry to tease you like this Steve.' I stood up and to my surprise she came up to me and hugged me pressing hard against me our bodies touching, my cock pressed against the sopping wet silk panties. She kissed me again and I moved my hand to her pert ass cupping her buns as we kissed. 'Good night' she said. 'Mmmm you are such a good kisser.' She giggled and then let go of me and smiled in the direction of the door.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Skin Hunger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds