• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becky's Surprise

Becky's Surprise

Becky was so nervous, she was fiddling with her hair, pulling at the long brown curls and twisting them in her fingers. She and Mark had been seeing each other for a couple years now, him coming to see her and her going to see him as often as they could manage. But they decided it was time to take the next step, so she was moving to be with him for good. Most of her things had been shipped ahead, and her flight would be landing shortly for her to start her new life, at his feet.

His instructions had been followed to the letter. She had gotten a Brazilian wax and was perfectly smooth, had tossed out all her panties since she was no longer allowed to wear them, and had changed any pants out for skirts. He wanted easy access to her at all times. The black skirt she had chosen to wear for the trip was loose, flowing, and a modest knee length to prevent any accidental flashing. The captain announced that they were beginning their descent, and her heart fluttered in anticipation.

Touchdown... she was here... this was it.

Everyone scrambled for their bags, but while they headed off to luggage return, she headed out. All she brought was her carry-on bags: laptop case doubling as a purse, and a backpack with some necessities. She froze in her tracks when she saw him, a smile threatening to split her face in two. A few strides of his long legs and she was swept up in his arms, her nerves long forgotten and the love she felt for her Master filling her heart.

He swung her bag over his shoulder and they walked arm in arm to his waiting car. Once inside, he pulled her close and kissed her until her lips were bruised. "Damn, I've been dying to do that since the last time I saw you, little one." Her heart melted a little every time he called her that.

"Me too Master, I've missed your touch...and taste." Her playful wink made him smile.

"Has my good girl been following all my instructions?"

"Yes Master." She knew what was expected, and repeated back everything she had done. "I have edged every morning and night. I have not cum since I saw you two months ago. Master's pussy is freshly waxed, as are my legs." She pulled her skirt up a bit as he drove to better show off her shaved legs. "I didn't bring our send any panties or pants. And if I might add, I'm hornier than I remember being in a very long time!"

The evil grin that appeared on his face told her that had been his intention, even as he made it clear with one word. "Perfect." As he drove to what would now be their home, she studied him. His dark hair was kept neat and on the short side, just long enough to see a bit of the curl that would be more pronounced I'd he grew it long. He had a larger nose, but it fit his face well. The slight hint of facial hair felt rough and tantalizing, especially between her thighs. As that thought swam through her mind, she squeezed her legs and squirmed a bit.

Naturally he noticed, he noticed everything. "Spread your legs." She obeyed instantly, not for a second thinking of not following his every command. As his fingers dipped into her wetness, her hands gripped the seat of the car and a long slow moan escaped from between her lips. It wouldn't take more than a single word from him, and she would cum right here in the car. An explosion was long overdue. But he had her trained too well, and she wouldn't, couldn't cum without his permission. Her body was completely under his control.

There was a time that she had tried. He had been training her for a while, beginning the long, slow process of teaching her mind to submit to him completely. She was desperate for release, and though she knew she was only supposed to edge, her fingers kept going, kept pushing. It was hours before she would accept that she was incapable of cumming without his permission, no matter how hard she tried. After she told him about it, he punished her for trying, but when punishment was over and he told her she was forgiven, they talked about it more. She knew now that even though she was wrong for trying, it was a lesson in itself for her, and let him know that her training had progressed well.

If she could see inside his mind, she would probably be shocked at what he had in store for her. Suddenly his touch stopped, and a frustrated whimper came from her side of the car. He chuckled, and she peeked at him through her lashes. Behind him she saw the house, her new home. Though she had visited here many times before, this time was different. After composing herself, she waited for him to open her door. He made it clear early on that he preferred to do things like opening her door, or pulling out her chair. She grew accustomed to the little niceties that were so often looked down on in today's day and age. Every little thing he did made her feel more ladylike, which seemed to please him.

After stepping out, and turning toward her new home, she took a moment to observe it. Somehow it seemed larger than it used to. There were 5 bedrooms on the main floor, so it wasn't a small place. Mark was quite well off, more so than even the size of this house would let on. But the real effort went into the basement. The entrance was hidden in the Master bedroom, and couldn't be seen at all from the outside. But the contents... oh she really enjoyed her time down there.

"In you go sweetie. Welcome home."

She smiled up at him, at 6'2", he was 8 inches taller so she really did have to look up at him, even when she wasn't on her knees. She stepped inside and immediately removed her clothing, folded it neatly, and set it on the bench by the door. Silently she dropped to her knees as she had been instructed to many times, and waited. He stroked her hair softly in a gesture she loved before walking off with her bags. It was a few minutes before she heard him come back, with her eyes downcast she couldn't see him until his feet came into view again.

He stepped behind her and wrapped his large hand around her neck, she gasped in surprise even as her pussy clenched. "You are mine. Fully, totally, completely. Mind, body, and soul. Once I put this collar on, it will never come off again. This is your last chance to change your mind. If you choose not to go through with it, I'll take you home. I will make sure you are financially sound until you can find a new job. There will be no hard feelings. But if you accept this collar, you are mine for life. I will continue to train you. I will use you as I see fit. You will want for nothing for the rest of your life. I will expect complete obedience. You will have my unending love, and the assurance that I will care for your every need. Tell me, My little one, do you accept my collar?"

A scant half heartbeat passed before she found her voice. "Yes Master, I accept your collar. I am, and will always be yours. Mind, body, and soul. I will strive to be the best I can be for you, and to make you proud."

They both smiled happily as the steel collar wrapped around her neck. She felt the cool steel against her heated skin. He spared no expense, the collar was made of the finest stainless steel, the edges all softly rounded so she could wear it at all times without it rubbing or scratching her neck. The locking mechanism had been a challenge to get done right. He worked with a special metal-smith, describing exactly what he wanted, and they worked until it was right. When Mark had told her the collar would never come off, he meant it. Short of finding a way to cut it off, once the lock slipped in place, there would be no way to unlock it. There was no key, no keyhole even. He snapped it shut with a satisfying click. Tipping her head back, he kissed her lips softly. "That's my good girl." Her upside down smile made him grin.

"Now let's see if you remember how to use that sexy little mouth of yours." It took him mere seconds to step around in front of her, and release his hard cock. Tantalizingly close, she could almost taste him. "Open wide. Hands behind your back." She obeyed without thought, staring at him, aching to taste. It felt like hours before he grabbed her head, fists in her hair, and shoved every inch of his hardness straight into her mouth and down her throat. It took a bit of training before she was able to take all of him without choking and gagging. Now she loved the feeling of him using her like this, it made her throb and she felt a drip of juices from her pussy run down the side of her thigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He held himself down her throat until he could tell her vision was swimming and she needed air. Then pulled nearly all the way out for a brief moment before plunging back in, and fucking her face hard, deep and fast. He loved to use her mouth like this, knowing she would take all of him, and that he could cut off her air supply as long as he wanted. There was a rush of power he felt at that. After two months he needed release almost as bad as she did, so it didn't take long before he filled her throat with his hot cum and felt her greedily swallow every drop.

She looked up at him as he pulled from her mouth, he knew how much his praise meant to her. A simple stroke of her hair told her she had done well.

Now that he could think straight again, his attention turned back to the next phase of her complete submission to him. "Come now, time to head to the basement." He could see her face light up, she suffered a lot of things in that basement, but almost always it ended with her cumming so much she would collapse from it. If only she realized what he had in store for her, she may not have been quite so eager to follow him.

He didn't like the idea of her crawling down stairs, so at the head of the stairs she stood and walked down the stairs before getting back on her hands and knees. It was one of the only times she was permitted to walk in the house. He took her to one side of the room, where there was a table specially designed to hold her in place for hours on end. The end of the table was open with bent portions on either side to hold her legs at the perfect angle for him to tease and use her pussy or ass, while keeping her from doing more than wiggle a little. "Up."

It was the type of simple command he liked, one that was obvious by his actions or where they were. She scrambled up onto the table and into position. He secured her to it, strapping her in with the built in cuffs. The table had been designed for her, so the measurements were perfect. First her wrists were strapped into place, then near the elbow, high on the arm, around her waist, above and below her breasts, thighs, calves, ankles, even a gag that was connected to the table holding her head in place. As soon as she was completely secured, he pulled out the box of special made equipment that she had not yet seen.

"I have something very special for you today." He carefully placed everything on a small table by her foot. She couldn't see what he was doing, and he could see her pussy leaking juices already. "No cumming unless I say, be my good girl now." He felt the need to remind her as he knew this was going to push her to the edge over and over.

The first thing he needed to do was loosen her up a bit, so he started with a fairly large dildo that he knew she would take easily. Teasing her with it, he fucked her wet dripping pussy until he could tell she was close. Quickly setting that one aside, he grabbed a larger one and repeated the process. Several close calls later she was ready. He grabbed what looked like a steel cylinder the size of a really large dildo and slipped into her dripping wet pussy, stretched to fit. He admired the fit for a moment, grinning as he stroked his fingers inside it. Inside the tube was a fleshy interior made to fit his cock perfectly and to feel as close to the real thing as something synthetic possibly can. He was looking forward to testing it out inside her, having already tested it by itself.

He knew she had no idea what he was doing, or what it meant. Even if she did, in her position there wasn't really anything she could do about it. She never asked about the rings he had pierced into her pussy lips, she probably assumed they were decorative, but now their purpose was to finally be realized. He fitted the first part of the cover into place, it slipped over her lips, the rings coming up through it just far enough to barely peek over the top. The inner edges slipping just inside to connect to the tube now keeping her stretched wide open. More tiny locks connected the two pieces together, and like the collar, they couldn't be unlocked once in place. Small bars slipped through the bit of ring that came up through the cover, and again locked securely and permanently into place.

Almost there, his dream nearly fully realized. As a little gift to her, he leaned down and licked her clit once, then sucked it into his mouth for a moment. This would be the last time her clit would receive any stimulation. The hood slipped in place over her clit, fitting absolutely perfectly and locking into the rest of the custom made chastity device. The last piece to put into place was the cover to it all which was designed to look like a perfectly shaved pussy. He clipped it on and heard the locks snap into place. "Oh my love." He spoke softly, stroking the soft lips that she could not feel. "It's perfect, just perfect." His cock was straining again and he needed to use her now, hard and fast. He stepped up to her, between her legs, and let his cock rub against her new pussy. It was soft, smooth, and felt nice cradling him.

He needed to see her face as she realized what had just happened. "I'm sure you feel the stretch of the tube now fitted inside you." He stroked against her. "I'm also sure you don't feel me against you right now." The frustrated, horny look on her face confirmed this for him. "Just like you won't feel this." His cock fit inside the tube, he felt her new pussy hug him tight and moaned deeply. She felt none of this, only a minuscule bit of movement as the tube shifted with his every thrust. Pounding inside her, he fucked her just like he would have normally. Not long now, a few more strokes and he would fill her with his cum. His eyes locked with hers then, as he broke the news. "This." He punctuated what he meant with a hard thrust. "This is permanent." Her eyes grew wide. "That's right, your pussy will never again feel a touch. You will never be able to touch it. And...", he stroked until he was right on the edge. "You will never cum again." As she screamed into her gag he thrust one last time and emptied himself into her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the realization of what he had done hit her, she felt a peace at the same time her body clenched. Outwardly she screamed, she cried, but inside... Inside, she felt completely, utterly owned. She was his, now and forever. It shone in her eyes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becky's Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 453 milliseconds