• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Makes a New Friend

My Wife Makes a New Friend

Dear reader,

What follows is a story of a wife having extra-marital sex with her husband's knowledge and consent. If this does not appeal to you, please stop reading here. For everyone else, I hope you enjoy this. It is my first submission and hopefully not my last.

Thank you for reading.

******

This is a true story. It was all told to me by my wife after the fact.

It started with a Craigslist search for a possible threesome with a second guy. It was something my wife and I had been talking about for a while. She was halfway across the country and I was flying out to help her drive back in a few weeks. The plan was to meet up with him while I was there.

My wife can best be described as a BBW, with emphasis on the beautiful. She is 5' 10" and very curvy. Her skin is pale, soft as silk. She has naturally curly, brown hair that falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are medium brown and could best be described as "kind". She has very soft lips with a smile that could light up a room. Her breasts are D cup, full and soft with light brown nipples. She has a round ass that leads to thick soft thighs. She likes to keep her pussy bare, mostly through waxing because it feels much smoother. She is very self-conscious about her size, even though I tell her she is beautiful and sexy almost constantly. She often responds by telling me that I am biased. I tell her that is true, but anyone would be attracted to her.

She had been gone for over a month, visiting her family and helping her dad with some seasonal work. I had been the one to find him, and my wife had begun texting him to get to know him a little bit. They had exchanged pictures and had talked on the phone several times. They had set up a time to meet at his place to "hang out" for a bit. She desperately needed a break from her family at that point.

"Busy?" the text said. I knew that was her way of asking me to call if I could. I knew where she was and I had an idea of what they had done. We had talked about the prospect of something sexual happening while she was there and she had agreed that the furthest she would go would be oral sex if anything happened.

She answered on the first ring.

"So, what happened?" I asked.

After a brief pause, she answered, "Well, he fucked me." Everything seemed to freeze for a moment until the next thing she said. "And I liked it." My heart started beating faster and harder than it ever had. I know she had agreed to stop at oral sex, but I secretly hoped it would go further.

"Tell me."

******

1 hour ago.

"I'm here, I gotta go" she said into the phone.

She pulled into the driveway of the small brick house. She noticed there were no lights on. She parked under the carport just like he had asked. She got out of the car and walked to the door he had left slightly opened. She was wearing an ankle-length maroon colored skirt, white t-shirt that was nearly transparent, white lace bra and matching thong underwear. He met her as she walked through the door. He was wearing only his boxers.

He was a lighter skinned Hispanic man with an average build. He stood a few inches shorter than she does. He had short, jet black hair. His eyes were a deep brown.

"Is this really happening? Am I really going to do this? Will this change my relationship with my husband?" she thought. She was feeling excited and frightened and turned on.

"Is your husband ok with this? With you being here?" he asked with a slight Spanish accent.

"Yes. He's encouraged me to come over. He's actually excited about this."

She continued to talk nervously as she sat on the couch on his right side. As she was talking, he pulled her shirt up, pulled down the left cup of her bra and started sucking on her nipple. He had found her weakness. Her nipples are very sensitive and any stimulation always got her very turned on. His left hand rested on her left thigh. Her head rolled back and she started to moan. It had been over a month since she had any sexual contact. "Oh, God yes," she said with her eyes closed.

He started slowly bunching up her skirt. When the skirt was just above her knee, he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh. He started rubbing her clit through her underwear for a few seconds before moving her thong aside and began rubbing her clit directly. She was starting to crave having something inside her. She continued to moan as she pressed his head into her breast. "Oh, fuck. Oh, God yes," she moaned.

Here she was, in a strange house, half a country away from her own home. The most intimate parts of her body were being stimulated by a man other than her husband.

And she was loving every second of it.

He continued to rub her clit and suck on her nipple for a few minutes. She felt an orgasm starting to build and she came for the first time that night. After her orgasm subsided, she told him to stand up. She got down on her knees in front of him and pulled his boxers off. In front of her face was the first dick other than her husband's she'd seen in sixteen years.

Unlike her husband, he was uncircumcised. His erection was slightly smaller than what she was used to, with a very slight upward curve.

Her mind was in a fog with excitement. She began rubbing her hands up and down the front of his thighs. She was kissing all around his cock, teasing him the way her husband loved her to do. She began lightly kissing and licking his cock. She then opened her mouth and took the head in, closing her lips and slowly pulling him back out. She opened her mouth again, went slightly further before closing her lips and sliding him out. Over and over she repeated, taking him in further each time. She did this until he was completely in her mouth, her nose barely touching his lower abdomen. He ran his fingers through her hair as she slowly sucked his dick. He held her head still and started fucking her mouth as she gently caressed his balls.

After a few minutes he pulled away from her mouth. "Why don't we go to the bedroom and get a little more comfortable?" he asked.

He helped her up and she followed him into the bedroom. Once they were there, he pulled her shirt off over her head and pushed her skirt down, pooling around her ankles on the floor. Her thong came off with her skirt. She unclasped her bra and let if fall away from her, letting him get a full view of her D cup breasts. He laid her down on the bed, got on top of her, straddling her legs and resumed sucking on her nipples. One then the other, alternating using his mouth and his hand, lightly pinching and rolling the nipple he wasn't sucking on. Her pussy was soaking wet, craving any attention. He managed to work his way between her legs. This was when she got very nervous.

He started rubbing the tip of his dick up and down across her clit. She could tell he was trying to work his way into her pussy. She had told her husband it wouldn't go this far, so she reached down, between her legs and started stroking his cock. "You don't like what I was doing?" he asked.

She replied, "No, I did." So she moved her hand out of the way and he continued rubbing his dick along her clit and pussy. The next thing she knew, he was inside her. He held still for a few seconds. She had told her husband this wouldn't happen. She had told him that oral sex was as far as she would go.

"FUCK!" she thought. "I'm going to be in so much trouble. My marriage is over." She wanted to stop right then, but it felt so good. It had been over a month since she had a dick inside her. She thought, "Well, the damage is done, I might as well enjoy it."

"You're not going to tell your husband about this, right?" he asked. She lied and told him she wouldn't.

He started fucking her, slowly at first, and then speeding up, fucking her hard. He stopped long enough to pull her legs up so his arms were supporting her thighs and started fucking her again. The slight upward curve of his dick was rubbing her g-spot. They fucked in that position for a few minutes, causing her to cum again. After her second orgasm, she said "Roll over".

He pulled out of her and rolled over onto his back. She started sucking his dick again, tasting herself on his cock. She would stop sucking his dick long enough to lick and suck his balls, before going back to his cock again. He moaned in pleasure as she worked on his dick. He grabbed his phone and took several pictures of her sucking and licking his dick that he would send to her later at her request.

After a few minutes, he urged her to get on top. She straddled him and lowered herself onto his dick, easily sliding into her pussy. She began fucking him, with her hands resting on his chest. She was surprised about how good it felt, his cock rubbing her g-spot. It wasn't long before she had another orgasm. After she came, he wanted to fuck her from behind.

She got off of him and moved to the edge of the bed, getting on her hands and knees with her pussy toward the side of the bed. He moved around behind her and started fucking her, holding a firm grip on her hips. He fucked her like this for a few minutes, then, said he wanted her standing. She got off the bed and stood, facing the wall. She rolled her hips backward, giving him easier access to her pussy.

He started fucking her from behind. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get in as deeply, so this position didn't feel as good to her. She felt his fingers run through her hair all the way to her scalp, suddenly grabbing a handful and roughly pulling her head backward. It felt amazing. Her husband had never done anything like that. The aggressiveness in that one action made her almost feel like being docile, a feeling she was not used to. He started fucking her faster and harder, the entire time holding onto that handful of hair. They continued in that position for a few minutes until he said, "How do you want me to cum?"

"On my breasts" she answered.

He pulled out of her and she got on her knees in front of him, sucking his dick. He grabbed her hair again and took control, directing her speed and rhythm. After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and came, his first shot hitting her in the neck and the following covering her tits. He grabbed his phone and took another picture of her cum covered breasts.

She asked for tissue so she could clean herself up. He handed her one and she wiped the cum off her breasts. They talked for a few minutes while she got dressed, she gave him a kiss goodnight, and walked out to her car.

She immediately picked up her phone. She typed "Busy?" and pressed send.

******

The aftermath.

He sent her all the pictures he had taken like he said he would, which she sent to me the next day. No porn on the planet could compare to what I saw.

When I arrived on my flight, my wife picked me up at the airport. I asked her to tell me about that night in person. It was so much more exciting hearing it and seeing how her breathing changed while she relived all the details. She asked me what I thought. I answered by placing her hand on my hard dick and asked her, "What do you think?" As soon as we got into the hotel room, I immediately undressed at the same time she did and "reclaimed" my wife. We fucked every night we were there until it was time for us to drive home.

Our sex life hasn't been this good since we were newlyweds. Unfortunately, we were unable to have our threesome due to his schedule at work suddenly changing before I flew out there. Occasionally I ask her to relive that night while we have sex. It always drives me crazy hearing the details while being inside her. We are still looking for a third to join us, partly so I can watch her enjoying being with another man in person.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Makes a New Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1251 milliseconds