• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cruising Ch. 07

Cruising Ch. 07

1234567

Friday

Friday morning I woke up alone. Sometime overnight Barbie had left leaving me a brief note on the desk thanking me for a fantastic evening. After taking a leak and pulling on some boxers I dialed Sergio on the phone and asked how quickly I could get some breakfast delivered. He offered eggs Benedict and coffee which he could deliver in about 15 minutes. Next I called Millie explaining that I didn't get the message until very late. She said she would be right there and hung up before I could say a word.

I took the opportunity to shower. When I came back into the room there was already a trolley with pitchers of coffee and orange juice. Also were a plate of sliced fruits and three kinds of toast with jams and jellies. Under covers were three eggs Benedict, bacon, and two kinds of sausage. Standing in my towel I began eating when there was a knock on my door. Millie was waiting outside.

"Good morning." Millie said in a very chipper mood.

"Morning. Would you like some coffee?" I asked letting her into the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're eating. Go ahead and finish while I get ready." Millie said.

"Ready? For what?" I asked.

"I'd really like you to bang me. Just a quickie would be great if you are up for it." She replied.

"I don't know about the timing. I have to leave shortly for a shore excursion." I Replied.

"So do I so we'd better be quick." Millie was not taking no for an answer.

I ate as I watched Millie strip. She was in long Capri pants with a one piece bathing suit underneath. Playfully once undressed she lay on the bed with her knees up and gave me a show of touching herself getting wetter by the minute. I ate quickly what I wanted but there was way too much food for me. Tossing away the towel and displaying a semi erect cock I went to lick her pussy. After a couple of minutes she pushed me back and sucked my dick to a full erection. We did straight missionary bringing Millie to several quick orgasms before she stopped me and turned over. She rose to her knees and I slammed her from behind pumping a load inside her pussy.

We rested for a minute and Millie was up and moving. She took a quick drink of OJ and started dressing herself.

"That was fun, just what I needed. Thanks. Hope you're not late for anything." Millie said cheerily.

"If I run I should be all right." I said gathering my things.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" Millie asked.

"I have dinner plans with my friends." I replied.

"Oh good. What time should I meet you?" Millie asked.

I stopped moving and turned slowly to look at Millie. After a few seconds she couldn't keep a straight face any longer and broke up laughing.

"Got you! I would never be so rude to invite myself for dinner. But if you get lonely I hope you'll think about me. I'll be at the costume party tonight. You can try and find me there."

I'd forgotten all about the costume party the BBW group was throwing. It was one of the events I was actually looking forward to going to.

"That sounds good. I'll look for you there." I replied.

We were both ready to leave about the same time. She gave me a big kiss before leaving the room and we exited into the hall. The elevators were jammed with people trying to get off the ship. I tapped Millie on the arm saying that I was taking the stairs down to three. She told me that she wasn't in a rush and she'd see me later. I dashed down the staircase only to hit a wall of people on four which had backed up from three.

I could never understand the delay in leaving the boat. Walk to the gangway, swipe your card and leave. Getting back onboard is the issue since everyone needs to go through security, checking bags and going through the metal detector. Once I got closer I was what some of the issue was. Kids were running around. Boat security was trying to keep children with families and having to check the swipe card information with the data on the screen making sure that the face in the computer system matched the body. Of course security couldn't touch the kids to get a look at the face. The parents would swipe the card and security would try to look at the kid and then the monitor before the next card was swiped. Then there were the old folks that forgot that they needed their card and searches through big bags and backpacks for the cards. I was getting frustrated having prepaid for a two tank dive and knowing that if I missed the boat there wasn't a refund. Plus this would be my last change to scuba dive for a while.

Eventually I was able to disembark the ship and once outside I started looking for the bus for the trip to Anthony's Key at Mahogany Bay on Isla Roatan. I saw busses for everything else but what I needed and I was getting angry. A ship crewman asked what I was looking for. I showed her my diving pass and she pointed to a staircase leading back to the water. I went down and saw three boats labeled Anthony's Key side by side. This was convenient. Instead of bussing to a dive shop and gearing up, the boat has everything right on board and right at the ship. A local with a wide smile looked at my paper and said that I was on the middle boat. Apparently I was the last of that group to arrive and everyone was anxious to get going. Before my feet hit the deck the motor started and lines were cast off. The boats captain raced away from the dock.

Almost immediately the "dive masters" began splitting people into groups. This is when I noticed the large number of children on the boat. I had a horrible feeling that I was in the wrong place. I grabbed a crewman and asked but he assured me that I would have my two tank dive. Since I didn't have a partner I was paired with a college aged nerdy looking boy who acted like he knew everything there was to know about scuba. Ted and I geared up with well used substandard equipment (in my opinion). Ted claimed to be certified for scuba but said he left his card at home. I watched him preparing his gear and he fumbled around a lot. Eventually from watching me he got everything connected. When asked about how much weight he needed he didn't know how to answer. Ted was a skinny kid so they gave him four pounds.

I watched the other crewman who was overly excited to teach the children how to snuba dive. If the kids weren't already pumped up enough this jackoff sent them into hyper drive. Snuba is a safe way for non-certified people to dive without using a tank on their back or a snorkel. Two tanks are fitted onto a floating raft. Each tank has a different colored hose leading to a regulator. The kids were fitted with mask, fins, weights and a safety harness tying them to the hose. Snuba divers are restricted to about 20 feet in depth which prevents any decompression issues. This also means that we are going to do some shallow dives.

It was a short ride until we arrived at the first dive spot. The crew threw the snuba rafts in the water first and the kids jumped in closely followed by parents (some in scuba and some in snuba). The tank divers all lined up to jump into the water. Ted jumped in feet first didn't know to hold his mask on and lost it. It sunk down landing on a large coral outcropping. I retrieved it for him and handed it too Ted who gave me a sheepish shrug.

"It's been a while, guess I forgot some things." Ted said.

We went down together and paddled around the beautiful ocean scenery. I had my camera and took some great underwater shots. I was trying to stay away from the snuba kids who were all wild children. One fun thing to watch was when the two kids connected to the same raft hauled off in two different directions. When they reached their hose limits they both got stopped dead getting yanked by the hose. I found that humorous.

Ted pointed at me to take some pictures of him under water. After the first tank dive and we were back on the boat Ted asked me to email him the pictures when we got back home. I told him sure with no intention of doing so.

The ever efficient crew was switching out the tanks for fresh ones and the boat skipper watched the progress carefully. I noticed that he was driving the boat in a slow circle to the right. When the gear was prepared and the boat stopped we were anchored no more than 200 yards away from the first dive spot. In my opinion a bullshit rip-off.

The kids went in first and we followed with Ted holding his mask correctly. This site was even shallower than the first allowing the snuba divers to reach the sea floor. The kids had fun throwing up the sand and destroying their vision. One particularly rambunctious kid started kicking corral and breaking it off. Fortunately one of the scuba wearing crew keeping an eye on people in the water immediately pulled the kids hose taking him out of reach of the coral and shook a finger at him telling him no and let him go. The kid looked pissed off and threw a finger at the diver who moved off but watched the boy.

Once the dive was over and we were back on the boat the kids father started cursing at the guy who pulled his kids hose explaining that they paid for this trip and his kid will do whatever he wants to do. The crewman quietly explained that the coral that the kid broke took about 150 years to grow to that size and now it is destroyed forever. The father gave the famous, "so what, there is more coral" defense. The crewman further explained that if every diver destroyed one piece of coral a day in five years the whole reef would be dead. He was smartly protecting his lively hood. No reef means no work for the boat's crew. The father stood down going back to his brat who was encouraging his dad to kick the crewman's ass.

It was a disappointingly short dive trip for me and we were back at the dock by 11am. Ted had giving me his email address and I made a big show of stuffing it into my backpack but had planned on losing it later.

I didn't expect to be back at the ship so quickly. A ships crewman came over and asked if she could be of any assistance. I explained that I was back earlier than expected and what could I do between now and the departing time. She offered restaurants, shopping, buggy tours, jeep tours, renting a taxi to see the island but that did not interest me. As we were talking a bus pulled up with zip lines and rain forest tour written all over it at Gumbalimba Park. I saw people boarding the bus and asked if that would be back in time which she assured me it would but I didn't have a ticket. After confirming that I could buy it at the location (even though I could have had it ten dollars cheaper by buying it on board) I was off.

The bus arrived at the entrance and I separated from the group going to the ticket window. I pulled out a credit card but the women at the window seemed to salivate at seeing the cash in my wallet. Leaning in the clerk said that she would give me a ticket for the day with all privileges for $40 in cash which was almost half price. I asked about getting into trouble but she assured me that it wasn't a problem. I was handed a ticket and the cash was tucked into her bra.

I wasn't real thrilled about going along with the group so looking at my handy dandy map and found the start of the zip lines. Taking a short cable car ride I was met with a very efficient and professional staff who weighed me and started hooking up the gear. Without asking they took my backpack, placed it into a heavy duty web bag with a carabineer on it. I was locked into the first line and my bag was hung below me out of the way. The first slide was a long one. I am not a fan of heights and was nervous at first but after a moment I relaxed enjoying the views. I needed to retrieve my camera from my bag at the next stop.

At the end of the first line was a tree fort with staff waiting for me shouting "Feet up! Feet up!" as I approached. I stopped and was disconnected from the first line. They were quickly moving me to the next line but I stopped the camera explaining I wanted to get my camera. This caused issues. They took out a neck strap and demanded on attaching to it to the camera for safety reasons. My bag and I were hooked up to the next line and I was pushed away. I took some pictures but they were blurred. I forgot I was moving. Before I had a chance to change the mode of the camera to a faster shutter speed I arrived at the next change point. Again, quickly moved off one line and hooked onto another. After about the sixth line this started to get boring. Same trees, same speed moving from platform to platform. I asked about ending the zip lines and going down to walk through the forest. I was told in two more stops was a station where I could climb down. I took advantage of that option and took the stairs. I was now at ground level and began following the path. At an intersection was a 'you are here' sign. I computed my current position and where the exit was and calculated travel time and distance. Taking a leisurely stroll I realized that I was hungry and thirsty. Referring to the map the only food was at the exit. I took a couple of shorter paths and made it back to home base. The heat and humidity had really taken it out of me. The restaurant was closing up be I was able to get a Cuban sandwich and two bottles of a sports drink. Sitting by the windows I kept an eye out for the bus which arrived ten minutes after I finished eating. I confirmed that this bus was going back to the right ship which it was. I did recognize some of the other ship's passengers but I didn't want to be stuck anywhere.

Once I arrived back at the ship it was five minutes to three in the afternoon which was departing time. Saturday was a 'fun day at sea'. Why the ship has to leave at three in the afternoon was beyond my grasp. The only logical reason is that another cruise ship was inbound and they needed the spot. Anyway, I am back in line with half of the passengers all coming back from their last day in paradise. It was the usual slow time going through security. It took me over half an hour to get onboard and finish the security check. This is why I like to get aboard before the masses.

However, about five people in front of me on the line was a large sized black woman. She had a tremendous ass. Huge! She carried most of her weight from the waist down. Under her calf length dress I could see thick feet, ankles and calves. Speculating I imagined how the rest of her was built. She was a slow mover, each step was taken with some thought involved. Every time she moved I could see her ass cheeks shake under the material. It made waiting in line much more pleasurable for me.

In between the woman and I was a family with three girls, about ages five, seven and nine. The girls were pretty wound up and the parents looked absolutely exhausted. They seemed to stop caring what the kids did unless blood was involved. The boredom of waiting in line forced them to entertain themselves. The oldest one noticed the shaking of the ass in front of her and found it to be hysterical. The family was all very thin so a big bottom was a novelty. The oldest whispered into the middle child's ear and they waited for the next step when the middle child laughed uncontrollably. The smaller child wanted in on the joke. Instead the middle child placed the youngest directly behind the woman's ass. The oldest shoved the youngest when the parents were distracted. The child literally bounced off the big woman's butt and fell forward onto the gang plank. This cause a full on commotion. The little girl started yelling, her sisters immediately began blaming the other two girls for the issue, the mother dropped to her knees to care for the little one and the father was yelling for quiet and order.

The black woman turned around and when she saw the child on the ground she expressed genuine concern and offered assistance. Somehow the mother felt this was the other woman's doing. The father was trying to get an understanding of the situation but was getting at least four different stories.

"Excuse me, the two older girls lined up the younger one and shoved her into this woman who was unaware of what was going on." I said to the father.

Everyone shut up instantly. The two older girls were in fear from being outed. The younger one assumed that she was in trouble. The black woman grinned with the knowledge that she was vindicated. Then I got hit with the wrath of both parents. The father shouted at me to keep out of their business and stop putting my nose in where it's not wanted while cursing at every opportunity in a raised voice. The mother was convinced the somehow I should have stopped this incident and somehow this was entirely my fault. I tried to explain that it was over before I knew it had begun but still I was responsible for causing it in the mothers mind. I explained the only way I could have prevented it would be to have grabbed at least one of their children and asked how they would have felt about that. This seems to have taken the wind out of their sails and things calmed down. The black woman smiled at me before turning around. The life threatening illness that the youngest had just experienced and just miraculously gone away. She stood and spoke in soft tones with her sisters who took turns sticking out their tongues, sneering and flipping me the finger when they were not being noticed by their parents which caused some amusement behind me from the laughter I heard. The family in front of me practically ran for the staircase the second they cleared security.

After I was on the boat I spotted the black woman moving towards the elevators. I caught up to her quickly.

"Are you all right with what happened with the kids?" I asked her.

As soon as she recognized me her face split open in a wide grin. "My savior, thank you for what you did. I thought my big butt knocked that poor girl down. Sometimes this thing has a mind of its own."

"Well I think it's magnificent but I did see you being set up to take the fall."

"Really? You like it?" she asked.

"Definitely." I said firmly.

"Oh! You're with that big women's group, aren't you?" she asked.

Now I was confused. "Yes I am. You are not with the group?"

"No. I booked the trip myself and did not know that there was a group scheduled. I don't go to BBW groups any more. Had some bad experiences there. Plus they don't have what I was looking for."

"So it was just luck that you were on the same trip?" I asked holding the door for her as the elevator arrived.

"Well, I wouldn't consider it luck. Practically every guy and even some women have been hitting on me since I got on the boat." She said as she pressed seven and the doors closed.

As soon as the doors closed she took my hand and placed it on her closest ass cheek.

"Go ahead, have a free feel. You earned it." She said.

Having a few private seconds in the elevator I took advantage of this unusual offer. I guided my fingertips lightly down her ass until it started folding under. I moved to the outside and came up again just feeling the dimensions. As the elevator stopped I withdrew my hand and held the door open like a gentleman. We stepped out to the lobby.

"Is your room on this floor?" She asked.

"Right around the corner." I replied.

"Show me." She said.

I led the way slowing my pace to not get too far ahead of her. I opened the door and held it as she walked in. She looked around briefly but made no comment about the room which was a first for me. Without any delay she went right over to the bed, lifted her dress to her waist and lay face down with her legs spread. She was wearing a black thong with a lacy waist band.

"You scored a lot of points with me in a short amount of time so I think I owe you something." She said.

"How did I score points?" I asked.

"One, you defended me with those kids. You didn't have to, could have just kept your mouth shut but you stood up like a man. Two, you touched me tenderly. I liked that a lot. Most people would grab my ass, squeeze or pinch it. Three, you are a gentleman. Holding doors, treating me like a lady. It's been a long time since someone did that for me so I think you should be rewarded." She said.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cruising Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds