• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wes and the Watermelon

Wes and the Watermelon

12

For Kimberly

Wes Powell was lying naked in bed when his bedroom door burst open. He immediately closed his legs and sat upwards, and stared into the face of his laughing sister.

"Damn it, Jennifer! Heard of knocking?" He pulled his knees to his chest to conceal his erect penis.

"Oh. My God! You were jacking off AGAIN? Mom is going to kill you!"

Wes grabbed the nearest blanket and pulled it across his waist.

"Do NOT tell Mom!"

Jennifer tapped her red-painted nails on the door frame.

"Hmm. What's it worth to you?" she asked, teasingly.

Wes hobbled to his dresser and grabbed his wallet. He pulled out a twenty and handed it to her. Jennifer took it, but was still peering at his wallet.

"You've got more than just this in there. I think you can afford more."

"Jesus, Jen! Greedy much?" He squeezed his wallet and clutched it tightly to his chest.

Jennifer cupped her hands to her breasts. She squeezed them firmly and pulled her shirt down to expose more of her cleavage.

"Oh come on, Wesley, you want to give me more money! You want to give me ALL of it! That is, if you want your little secret kept!"

Wes opened his wallet again. He fished out a second twenty.

"Keep going," Jennifer said, sweetly.

He fished out a ten and three singles, leaving his wallet empty. He placed his remaining money into Jennifer's open palm.

"Good boy," Jennifer said, tucking the money into her bra. "Mom wants to see you. She wants you to go shopping before she leaves for the weekend."

"All right, let me get dressed. And don't forget our deal. She NEVER finds out about this!"

Jennifer giggled. "Just keep the money coming..."

She sauntered out of the room, wiggling her butt more than necessary as she did. Wes shut his bedroom door and quickly put on his clothes.

It was bullshit. Ever since his mother had walked in on him masturbating, he'd been a suspect in a trial that never ended. If he took longer than four minutes to use the bathroom, she'd be pounding on the door asking him what was taking so long. She searched his trashcan, and berated him if she found any tissues smelling of semen. She installed a porn blocker on his computer, and searched his desk drawers and beneath his mattress daily for adult material.

And the icing on the cake: when she discovered he'd been jerking it in the bathrooms at school, she instituted a mandatory policy from that day forward. Every three days, Wes was to drop his pants, so his mother could take a sharp blade and make the slightest incision into the shaft of his cock. It became impossible to stroke without irritating the wound, and he had no choice but to leave his cock alone permanently.

It had been three days since the last time she'd made a cut. Wes prayed she would forget before she left for her weekend trip with her girlfriends.

"Hey Mom. Jen said you needed me?"

Kris Powell was in the kitchen slicing carrots and putting them in a Tupperware container. She looked up at her son.

"Yes. I need you to run to the store. Watermelons are on sale, three for two. I want to take one for my trip. You and Jen can share the other two if you want."

Wes nodded. "Sure. Anything else?"

"Yes. I need some more panties. Pick me up a few pairs. And get some for Jen, too. I swear that girl is constantly running out."

Wes groaned.

"Ah, come on! Don't make me buy panties for you!"

Kris frowned. "Oh, is my son too manly to be seen buying undies for his mommy and sister? I'm so sorry to deflate your ego!"

Wes hung his head. "Can't- you know- Jen pick them up or something?"

Kris slammed the knife down onto the counter.

"No, Jen will NOT be doing that! She has a big test to study for and my son has a male ego the size of a Buick that he needs to get over. YOU are buying us panties! End of discussion!"

"All right, all right." Wes was tempted to tell her that Jen had no such test to study for, and was planning to spend the weekend with one of her boyfriends, but he knew the money he'd paid her to keep quiet about his masturbating was a precarious agreement at best. Instead, he grabbed his mother's credit card from the buffet and headed out the door.

"Oh, there was one other thing I needed to do," Kris said, just as Wes was one step out the door. He peered behind him to see his mother with her knife in her hand, blade pressed to the cutting board. His heart sank.

She finally said, "..but I completely forgot what it was."

Wes shrugged and hurried out the door, sighing with relief.

* * * * *

A large kiosk of watermelons was at the front of the store when he walked in. Wes grabbed three and dropped them into his shopping cart. How convenient to get one of his two purchases out of the way after just a few steps into the store.

Now was the hard part. He slunk through the store slowly, lowering his head as he rolled his cart down the aisle. He passed a group of giggling girls, joking about something or other. He made a right, out of the grocery section and into apparel. From there it was a short walk to the subsection he sought: Women's Apparel.

The Intimates section was fairly diverse. All sizes and styles were available. He knew his sister liked to wear thongs. He was about to reach for a pair when he stopped cold, and found himself glancing around to see if anyone was watching him. The section appeared to be deserted save for him.

He stared back at the skimpy lace thong hanging on the rack. He imagined his sister wearing it. Strangely, he felt his penis grow erect at the thought. Why that was, he couldn't say.

"Can I help you sir?" a salesgirl asked.

Wes nearly jumped out of his skin. A cute young brunette appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She wore the QuickMart store uniform with a name tag that read "Holly."

"Looking to buy some panties for your girlfriend?" she asked.

Wes shook his head. "No, they're for my mom and my sister." His face immediately went flush, and he wondered why he didn't just run with the salesgirl's prompt and say they were for a girlfriend.

She didn't seem fazed. "I saw you eyeing this pair," she said, picking up the white lace thong. "I think your sister will like these. They're a popular style." She placed them into Wes' shopping cart, and he was too stunned by the gesture to say a word. He took a step back and positioned himself behind his cart to conceal the protruding bulge in his pants.

"And this pair," Holly continued, grabbing another lacy thong from the shelves, "this is actually the pair I have on right now. Do you like it?" She held the thong up for him to see, and then flipped it around to show him the back.

"Um, yeah," he said.

"Good!" Holly put it in his cart as well.

Holly showed him several other pairs that were on sale, and helped him pick out styles that would fit his sister and mother. He ended up with far more pairs than he expected to buy, and Holly looked pleased with herself.

"I think your sister and mom will be very happy with these!"

"Yeah, thank you," Wes said, still feeling like he could fry an egg on his forehead.

As he started to roll his cart away, another salesgirl appeared from around the corner.

"Holly! Department 10 left this for you!" The salesgirl handed Holly a tube of lipstick.

"Good catch! Hope Barry gives it to her good!"

The two salesgirls laughed. Wes looked at them curiously.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"Oh, Department 10 is Loss Prevention. Someone tried to steal this so it's my job to restock it. Whoever did it is in real trouble!"

Just as she said that, a security guard walked past them escorting a teenage girl.

"Is she going to be arrested?" Wes asked.

"No, our manager Barry found a better solution for dealing with shoplifters. He spanks them!"

"Are you serious?" Wes asked in surprise.

Holly nodded with a chuckle.

"Yep. It's really cut down on our stock loss the past couple months. No repeat offenders, that's for sure!"

"I bet." Wes glanced down the aisle at the security guard and his catch as he led her to the back room. The girl had on black leggings and had a fantastic round ass. Wes wondered if she would have to remove them when the manager spanked her. He hoped so.

"Come on, let's see if we can watch!" Holly whispered. She and the other salesgirl quickly scurried away into the backroom.

Wes was tempted to follow them, but knew his phone would be blowing up with calls from his mother asking why it was taking so long to buy two items, so he reluctantly headed to checkout instead.

There was only one checkout lane without a line, and the cashier happened to be a cute redhead. Wes groaned, and wondered why he couldn't find a male cashier when he had to make an embarrassing purchase like this.

"Hello! Find everything you were looking for?" the cashier asked.

"Yeah," Wes said. He unloaded the three watermelons first, and followed them with the panties.

The cashier giggled as she scanned each of the panties, and looked at Wes with a knowing smirk. He blushed. When she was done, she bagged the items and told him the total. Wes handed her his mother's credit card.

"May I see your ID?" she asked.

"Oh, it's not my card, it's my mom's."

"There's a phone number written on the back. I'll have to call it to confirm."

Wes stood in line awkwardly as the cashier picked up her phone and dialed the number.

"Hi, is this Kris Powell? I'm Cindy calling from QuickMart, there's a young man here who says he's your son using your credit card."

Wes dug his toes into the tiled floor.

"Yes, he's buying three watermelons and twenty-three pairs of panties. Yes, that's correct. Twenty-three pairs of panties. Okay, thank you for the confirmation."

Wes could see ten different people in the vicinity all looking at him.

Cindy hung up the phone and scanned the credit card.

"Have a nice day!" she said, handing him back the card and the receipt.

* * * * *

"All right, you two behave yourselves!" Kris said. She had her suitcase in hand and was standing by the front door.

"We will!" Jennifer replied.

"Wes? Did you hear me?" Kris asked.

Wes looked up from the sports magazine he was reading at the kitchen table. "Yeah. I'll behave. Of course."

Kris eyed her son suspiciously. Jennifer grinned devilishly.

"Oh, Mom? Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked.

"What?"

"It's been three days. Isn't Wes due?"

Kris slapped her forehead. "That's right, I forgot!"

Wes threw down his magazine angrily. "Thanks a lot, Jen!"

"You're welcome!" his sister said, sweetly.

Kris set her suitcase down and looked around the room. "Drop those pants, mister. Now where's my knife?"

"Mom! Why do you have to cut me?"

"We are not having this debate again! I'm cutting your cock so you won't masturbate! It's a filthy habit!"

"What's so bad about it?" Wes whined.

Before his mother could answer, a car pulled into the driveway.

"Oh, looks like my ride is here. Jen, can you take care of your brother's cut for me?"

"Of course!" Jennifer said, excitedly.

Wes' jaw dropped. "Mom! No! Jennifer cuts too much!"

Kris's face was devoid of sympathy. "Well, then maybe you should have reminded me to do it earlier. Instead your sister is going to do it."

She picked up her suitcase with one hand and grabbed one of the watermelons from the kitchen counter with the other, and headed out the door. "See you Sunday! Love you, guys!"

"Bye!" Jennifer waved. Wes sulked silently.

The siblings watched as their mother got into a car with her four friends. After she squeezed in to the backseat, the car took off and disappeared down the road.

Wes trudged back to the kitchen, only to see his mother's cell phone still lying on the counter.

"She forgot it, again. Oh well. I guess we won't have to deal with her calling us all weekend."

"That's right. You'll just have to deal with me!" Jennifer chirped.

Wes groaned. He pulled down his pants and underwear.

"All right, let's get this over with."

Jennifer shook her head.

"No. We'll do it later. When you least expect!"

She giggled, and walked away.

* * * * *

Wes was in his bedroom on the computer, hoping against hope he'd be able to find a porn site that wasn't blocked by his mother's software. So far, he had no luck.

There were times he wished his father hadn't left home. While he had to admit his family was better off without him, Wes never had to deal with his mother regulating his sexual activities when his father lived with them. She was too busy worried what her husband was up to every day.

Tom Powell had spent nearly a year secretly serving a mistress he met online. His addiction had grown to the point he had emptied his savings account, retirement fund, and even Wes and Jennifer's college funds in an effort to spoil his reason for existing: Mistress Jasmine. When Kris learned of her husband's activities, Tom left home and his family never saw him again. Wes suspected he'd started a new life and career so he could continue serving Mistress Jasmine, but every attempt he'd made to contact his father's domme to possibly find his whereabouts was met with silence.

Now Wes was stuck living at home, no way to afford college, and unable to get a job that paid enough for him to live on his own. His mother took her hatred of debauchery out on him, while his sister seemed to decide Financial Domination was the perfect way for a girl to make a living and was looking to become a mistress herself.

And his mother wondered why he never came out of his room.

Wes could hear Jennifer and her best friend Ariana in the next room, talking and laughing. His dick was almost fully healed, and Jennifer hadn't yet gotten around to giving him the cut he was due. He prayed he'd get a chance to rub one out before she did.

There was one source of wank material the porn blocker didn't stop: Facebook. Wes couldn't deny that Ariana was a babe. Blonde, big-breasted, and legs for days; the bikini pictures she posted on Facebook were better for stroking to than most porn he could find anyway.

He clicked one of Ariana's best photos and unzipped his pants. It would be a rush stroking to her photo while listening to her laugh in the next room. The only problem was how he would do it. He was not allowed tissues or anything that could be used as lube, and his mother counted his socks. There were frustratingly few options for places he could dispose of his semen once it was spilled.

Before he could think of a solution, he overheard his sister say "let's go fuck with my brother."

Quickly, he closed his browser, expecting his bedroom door to burst open at any moment. Instead, he heard his sister call out "Wes! Come in here!"

Warily, he pushed in his keyboard tray. He could hear more giggling coming from his sister's bedroom. Wes got up from his chair and made his way out of his bedroom to his sister's. He opened the door only to find her and Ariana both in nothing but their bras and panties. Jennifer sat on her bed holding a pair of long, sharp shears. Ariana sat in a chair facing a mirror curling her hair. She turned to face Wes as he entered and smiled.

"Guess what time it is?" Jennifer said, snipping the shears in Wes' direction.

"God, Jen, no!"

The last time his mother asked Jennifer to give Wes his biweekly penis cut, she used her longest, sharpest shears to do the deed. As if that weren't cruel enough, she pinched a sizable amount of skin from the side of his cock and lopped it clean off. Wes still had a scar where she'd snipped him.

"Oh, quit being such a baby!" Jennifer said. "We want to make you a deal. Do what we say, and I'll let you go without getting your dick snipped."

Both girls giggled. Wes eyed them suspiciously, but still found himself enamored by Ariana's shapely body.

"What do you want?" he asked.

Jennifer set her shears aside. "I want you to take one of these sexy pairs of panties you bought, and wear them."

"What the fuck! I'm not doing that!"

Ariana smiled at him. "Oh come on, Wesley. Don't you want to let me see you in your sexy panties? You got to see me in mine..."

She stood up from her chair and quickly flashed her pussy before covering it again. Wes felt his palms go wet with sweat and his cock grow hard. He only caught a brief glimpse, but he saw her pussy was shaved, and it was spectacular. He swallowed.

"Okay. If I don't have to get it snipped, I'll do it."

Both girls broke into hysterical laughter. Wes felt his face go red. Jennifer slipped off the panties she was wearing and handed them to her brother.

"Here you go. Put them on now!"

Wes held the flimsy lace material in his hands and shifted nervously. He looked up at the two scantily clad girls who watched him expectantly. Begrudgingly, he dropped his pants and underwear, and slipped his legs into the skimpy thong. He cringed pulling it up over his privates, feeling the backside go straight up his crack and the front barely covering his dick and balls.

Jennifer and Ariana burst into laughter. He wanted to go running from the room, but something compelled him to stay.

"Can I take them off now?"

Jennifer shook her head. "Of course not! You have to wear them all day!"

"All day? Jen, come on!"

"Seems reasonable to me. No cut cock, and you just have to wear nothing but panties for the entire weekend! Even when you cook dinner for us!"

Wes snorted. "Forget it. I'll just snip my own cock and tell Mom you did it."

Ariana rose from her chair and stood face-to-face with Wes.

"I'll make you a different deal, Wesley," she said. "You let ME cut your cock, and I'll let you see my tits."

Wes stopped. Now that actually wasn't a bad deal. He nodded.

Ariana unfastened her bra and removed it. Wes' eyes went wide at the sight of her perfect mounds as she tossed the bra aside.

"You can touch them too," she said.

Hesitantly, Wes reached out and placed his hands on Ariana's breasts. His cock twitched as he felt the softness of her mounds in her hands. He ran his thumbs around her pert nipples. He didn't even flinch as he felt his sister creep up behind him and slide his panties down; letting his growing cock out and exposing it. Jennifer handed the shears over to Ariana.

"Close your eyes," Ariana whispered. Wes did as she asked.

He braced himself for a snip. He heard a giggle, and suddenly felt a sharp pain on his penis accompanied by a hiss.

"Ow! Fuck!" Wes opened his eyes to see Ariana pressing a curling iron to his cock. He yanked it away.

Jennifer and Ariana burst out laughing. Wes instinctively pulled the panties back up and ran from the room. He could still hear them laughing as he jumped into the bathtub and ran cold water over his reddened cock.

* * * * *

Wes was still in the bathroom when Jennifer and Ariana left to go shopping. They'd taken Kris' credit card to pay the bills. Their mother had specifically told them it was only for basic groceries, so Wes wondered how Jennifer would explain the extraneous charges she would inevitably run up when she was out.

Once Wes was certain they had gone, he finally emerged from the bathroom and tiptoed to the kitchen, still wearing Jennifer's panties. He needed to grab some ice; the cold water from the bath tap just wasn't doing enough to soothe the burn Ariana had put on him.

He cringed when he placed an ice cube directly on his penis. While it did reduce the burn intensity a small amount, the coldness of the ice cube brought its own discomforting effects. Wes hopped from his left foot to his right; praying for the coldness of the ice cube to dissipate before the agony of the burn returned.

As he idled in the kitchen grunting in discomfort, his gaze settled on the two watermelons resting on the counter. He thought of how cold they were when he'd picked them up and placed them in his shopping cart. Even without refrigeration, the large green fruit were naturally cool on the inside. Cool, but not cold.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wes and the Watermelon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds