• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • True Confessions of a Swinger #02

True Confessions of a Swinger #02

12

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no minor characters in this story.

*****

While his cock is still buried inside of her, Robert ruins Liz's orgasm by talking about having sex with other women.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Being that he was a man and she was a woman, they were seldom on the same page when it came to sex anyway, especially when it came to sex. With her wanting love, romance, and a baby, he just wanted sex. He just wanted her to suck him after she fucked him. He just wanted to cum. Whether they were friends, acquaintances, strangers, or celebrities, he just wanted to get off while telling her about all of the other women he'd like to fuck and have them suck him. Wrapping it all up in seemingly innocent pillow talk, he defended his nasty thoughts as just his harmless, sexual fantasies. Only, they both knew that his nasty thoughts were much more than just harmless, sexual fantasies.

With her wanting a committed, loving husband, he more wanted a wife who was a whore, a nasty whore, and a swinging lifestyle of a whore. Just as he wanted her to have sex with all of his friends, he wanted to have sex with all of her friends too. Just as he wanted to have sex with her mother and her best friend, he wanted her to have sex with his father and his brother too. He'd love nothing more than for them to participate in the swinging lifestyle with them having wild, hot sex with different couples every weekend.

Even though he was married, as if he was still single, he wanted to continue playing the field. A way for him to still have his cake and eat it too was to get his wife on board with what he sexually wanted and what he sexually wanted was to fuck her mother, have her best friend blow him, and to participate in the swinging lifestyle. In his line of work, he was tempted nearly every night by some whore of a woman who wanted to suck and/or fuck him. Most times, just as he didn't say no to fucking a woman, he'd never say no to a blowjob.

With him the dominate one, Liz was the submissive one. Yet, hardly submissive, she was a wildcat and a fighter. Nonetheless, happy in her submissive role with him, as long as he didn't disrespect her, which is what he was about to do right now, she was okay with him taking the lead. Only, by his sexual preoccupation with her mother and her best friend, it was obvious that he didn't appreciate the woman that he had in bed with him now. It was obvious that he didn't respect her, value her, and/or even love her enough to curb his disrespect by telling her about all the other women that he sexually lusted over, desired, and sexually wanted.

In the way that he continued to look at and have sex with other women behind her back, obviously he was incapable of loving any woman and/or anyone other than himself. Unable to be trusted, obviously he was a philanderer, a liar, and a cheater and would always be those. The last time he mentioned what he was thinking and what he was about to mention now, she didn't speak to him for three days. The last time he openly confessed his sexual fantasies of having sex with her mother and/or her best friend, she looked at him as if he was a deranged pervert. If only she knew he'd like for her to participate in the swinging lifestyle too, she'd have a hissy fit that would culminate in her throwing him out of the house or in her leaving him.

For him to say what he was thinking and was about to say, no doubt, he was a deranged pervert indeed. For him to say what he was thinking and was about to say, especially now when she was just about to have her orgasm, he didn't care about her sexual feelings. He only cared about his own sexual feelings. Maybe if he laid off the alcohol, he'd be able to think more clearly. Maybe if he saw someone to talk to about the rage he had and to deal with the post-traumatic stress he was always experiencing, he'd feel better about his life. If nothing else, he had plenty of excuses to justify his bad behavior.

Yet, taking a chance again that this time would be different and that she'd suddenly and miraculously embrace his sexual fantasy as her own, he persevered in wanting his wife to discuss him having sex with her mother and/or her best friend. How dare he? He wanted her to discuss them participating in the swinging lifestyle. Again, how dare he? What the Hell was he thinking to even try to initiate having such a disrespectful conversation, especially now while having sex with his wife? With his cock still inside of Liz, how dare he bring up having sex with other women? What the Hell is wrong with him?

Chapter 02:

"Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like to have sex with your mother," he said.

'Oh, no he didn't say what she thought he said to her face.'

Always at the wrong time, as if there was any right time, with him on top of her and with his prick buried inside of her pussy, he wondered aloud what it would feel like to have sex with her mother. Always at the wrong place, especially when they were in bed having sex, saying whatever he was thinking, he said what he wanted and needed to say, yet, again without having the sensitivity or the consideration of her feelings. Instead of just blurting it out, he needed to filter what he was thinking. He needed to stop thinking about and talking about having sex with her mother.

Yet, there it was hanging out there again as it was many times before and begging for her to respond. Instead of her reacting to his words about him wondering what it would feel like to have sex with her mother, as she violently reacted before, this time, there was nothing but stone, cold silence. Having been down this road with him several times before, the last time he mentioned having sex with her mother, she went ape shit crazy. Obviously with him mentioning the same perverse, sexual desires again, her anger was to no avail. How could he be thinking of another woman while having sex with her, especially when that other woman was her mother?

'Is he serious? Is he kidding me? What's wrong with him to want to have sex with my mother when he has me? What's wrong with him to be thinking of another woman, especially my mother, when he's having sex with me? God, he's such an asshole,' she thought.

Would she relent and humor him? Would she take the bait and embrace his perverse, sexual fantasy as a new wrinkle in their sexual life? Or, as she had done in the past, would she go bat shit crazy and attack him as she did all of the other times he mentioned him having sex with another woman, especially her mother and/or her best friend.

'God, he's such an asshole,' she thought.

If it wasn't enough that he wanted to have sex with her mother and her best friend, he wanted her to participate in the swinging lifestyle too. Would she go off on him every time he mentioned them participating in the swinging lifestyle? How could he even be thinking of another woman while his cock was still buried inside of her cunt? How could he even be thinking of her having sex with another man when she was having sex with him? What's wrong with him to be having to perversely perverted thoughts while having sex with her, his wife? More than just his timing being off, maybe he was just looking for a fight.

Obviously, the answer to his not so rhetorical question was in her facial expression. With her eyes bugging out of her head and with her mouth gaping open, she looked at her husband in disbelief and as if was nuts to bring this up again, especially at a time like this. Without her even needing to respond, with the look of anger and hurt on her face as her reaction, no doubt, he already knew her answer. Nonetheless, unable to remain silent, she had to voice her anger with what he had just said again.

"Sex with my mother? Pardon? I'm sorry. I must have misheard you," she said sarcastically while letting out a nervous, little albeit angry laugh while rolling her eyes and sighing.

With him already still in the doghouse for dare uttering such inappropriate, sexual thoughts before, as if she was a black diva from Detroit in a white woman's body from New York, she had an attitude.

"Um," he said giving her a little, nervous laugh.

Having nothing more to say now, he obviously knew he had blown it. Forbidden, a real taboo, and sexually and inappropriately nasty, obviously he never should have mentioned sex and her mother in the same sentence. Perhaps had he waited until after she had her orgasm, she may have been more receptive to talking to him about him having sex with her mother and/or her best friend. Perhaps, had he waited until after she had an orgasm, she may have even entertained the idea of participating in the swinging lifestyle. Perhaps had he waited until she had cummed and during the afterglow of sex, if only as pillow talk or the exploration of his sexual fantasy, she may have listened to his sexual fantasy without passing judgment on him.

Only, with her mother a good looking, sexy woman, he was stuck on her. With her mother a willing whore, he obviously wanted to have sex with mother and with daughter. With her mother adding flames to his sexual fire, she was never shy about showing him all that he hoped, imagined, and wanted to see of her naked body. His mother-in-law wasn't turned off that he grabbed her, groped her, felt her, and fondled her big tits and squeezed her round, shapely ass while kissing her? Other than a nasty bitch of a cunt of a whore, what mother-in-law behaves like that with her son-in-law?

With of all of the women in the world to lust over, it was unbelievable that he forsook celebrities and/or movie stars for Liz's nasty, bitch, cunt, whore of a mother. If he only confessed his sexual lust for someone he'd never have sexually, such as a movie star or a celebrity, she'd play along with him by confessing her sexual lust for someone she'd never have sexually. It was unbelievable that Debbie, her mother and his mother-in-law, was the woman that he sexually wanted.

If it wasn't bad enough that she already hated her mother, it was even worse that her nasty husband was entertaining the sexual fantasy of having sex with her nasty, bitch, cunt, whore of a mother. If it wasn't bad enough that he was sexually thinking about her mother while fucking her, it was worse that he was inappropriately thinking of what it would feel like to fuck her mother. If it wasn't bad enough that just this last night he was thinking about her best friend, Diane, sucking his cock while she, his wife, sucked his cock, is there no end to his perverted debauchery?

"Sorry but, not wanting to put words in your mouth, I thought you said that you wondered what it would be like to have sex with my mother," she said giving him a chance to correct himself.

She looked at him as if she was looking at one of her perverted brothers who not only had incestuous sex with their mother numerous times but also forced her to have sex with them too.

"Fuck. Here we go again," he said. "Obviously, you don't understand."

Obviously, with her unreceptive to the thoughts of him having sex with her mother, no doubt with the panicked look on his face, he wished he could take back what he had said.

"Did you just say that you wondered what it would be like to have sex with my mother?"

She gave him a deadeye stare in the way that a dog does when ready to attack. He looked at her in the way that a little boy looks at his mother when he was guilty of doing something wrong. At a stalemate, they both remained quiet while looking at one another until he spoke again.

"I did. I did say that I wondered what it would feel like to have sex with your mother," he said again. "I didn't mean anything by what I said. It was just a sexual fantasy, is all. It was just pillow talk. I enjoy thinking about having sex with your mother when I'm sexually excited. It isn't as if I'm going to go out and fuck your mother. I'd never have sex with your mother," he said obviously lying.

She knew that he was lying about never having sex with her mother. She knew that if they were both drunk enough and horny enough, her mother would be fucking her husband in the way that he'd be fucking her mother. She looked at him with a face full of shock, disbelief, and hurt while knowing, if they haven't already, it was only a matter of time before the two of them would be having sex.

"My mother? Why would you even wonder what it would feel like to have sex with my mother?" She looked at him as if he was insane. "Of all the women in the world who you'd like to fuck, my bitch, cunt, whore of a mother is the one woman you pick. Is that it? Is she the one who does it for you? How dare you? What's wrong with you? She's my mother and you're my husband, you asshole," she said pushing at the side of his head with her open hand. "God, you're such an asshole."

Avoiding making eye contact with her, keeping his head down as if up against the ropes in a boxing ring and doing Muhammad Ali's rope-a-dope, he didn't even look at her. Then, bubbling up in the way of an inactive volcano, she started getting angry that he would dare wonder such a thing about her mother of all women, especially in the middle of them having sex. She couldn't believe he was bringing this up yet again.

"So," he said with a shrug. "What's the big deal? It's just a sexual fantasy? It's just pillow talk? It's just sex? I don't mean anything by it."

She looked at him as if he had just sprayed her in the face with water.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? When you have me," she said in the way of a black diva belittling her boyfriend, "why would you want her?" She said everything a black diva would say but for the 'Ah-huh,' at the end.

With him missing all of her sexual cues in her not wanting to discuss him having sex with her mother, the thought was more a negative one than a positive one. Instead of apologizing, he gave her a sexually excited smile. He had to be kidding to go down this demonic road again in confessing his sexual desire to have sex with her mother. How dare he?

'He's such a dirty bastard,' she thought.

### DebbieDearDebbie ###

"Your mother is still a good looking woman," he said. "She looks ten years younger than her age and has the body of a 35-year-old woman. Except for her breasts sagging a little more than your breasts, she has a body much like your body," he said pausing as if he was thinking of her mother naked. "She has the same, big tits, the same round, firm ass, and the same blonde, trimmed pussy" he said grabbing her big breasts with one hand and squeezing her shapely ass with his other hand.

Even when she expressly told him that she didn't want him to talk about having sex with her mother, he was talking about her mother naked. Grabbing her with lustful desire instead of with love, he grabbed her big tits as if he was a masher on a subway. Groping her with horniness instead of feeling her with affection, he groped her pussy as if he was a rapist who was about to rape her. As if he was the incestuous son-in-law that he was, he grabbed her and groped her ass as if she was her mother and he was determined to have his wicked, sexual way with her.

She narrowed her brow to give him a cold, hard stare. Then, before giving him a look of bored curiosity, she pushed him away. Obviously, even though they were in the middle of making love, she wanted nothing to do with him now. With her having ruined her chance of having an orgasm, she was done with sex for today. He could go and masturbate himself for all that she cared.

"First of all, my tits don't sag, asshole," she said sitting up in bed to erect her posture and taking a big breath to stick out her 36 D cup chest. "Please don't grab and grope me like that. My brothers used to always grab and grope me like that," she said. "I hated how they sexually molested me. I still have nightmares of them stripping me naked and raping me," she said when I turned 18-years-old. "I still have nightmares of my drunken brothers forcing me to suck their cocks and cumming in my mouth."

She suddenly looked sad as if remembering her brothers groping her ass, her tits, and her pussy in that sexually inappropriate way. She suddenly looked depressed as if remembering them forcing her to suck them. Memories she tried hard to forget but that always returned to haunt her, forcing her to suck them and fuck them numerous times, she remembered her brothers raping her and gangbanging her.

Where was her mother when she was being violently attacked and stripped naked by her brothers? Fucking and sucking men for money, she was never home. Besides, even if she was home, with her already sexually intimate with all four of her sons, she'd probably encourage them to be sexually intimate with her too. If she was home, her mother would probably want to have sex with her too.

As if it all happened yesterday instead of 15 years ago, the memory of her brothers sexually molesting her, raping her, gangbanging her, and forcing her to suck them was still a fresh in her never healing, scarred her mind. No one should go through what she went through. Bad enough that she was raped over and again, and bad enough that she was forced to suck the cocks of four perversely perverted men, but these were her brothers and not strangers who had raped her. Her mother was as much to blame as her brothers and now her husband wanted to know what it would feel like to have sex with her mother.

"Sorry," he said.

Nonetheless his empty apology, he looked at her as if he didn't understand why she so took offense with him grabbing her and groping her. He looked at her as if he owned her ass. He looked at her as if she was a whore instead of looking at her as if she was his loving wife, the love of his life, and the future mother of his children.

"It makes my skin crawl when my husband, who is supposed to love me, grabs me and gropes me in the way that my brothers, who all incestuously lusted over me, grabbed me and groped me," she said. "When you grab and grope me like that, it makes me feel like a thing instead of a person. When you disrespect me in that way, it makes me feel like a whore instead of a woman. When your touches are all sexual and not loving, it makes me feel like a slut you picked up on the street instead of your wife."

As if she was hot, which she was, and he had burned his hands on her high flame, he removed his hands from her naked body. In the way she looked as him, he looked at her as if he didn't understand where she was coming from. No doubt, as far as he was concerned she was a whore, his whore.

"You are a whore. You're my whore," he said with a dirty laugh but with attitude. "Like mother like daughter, you're a dirty, nasty, bitch, cunt of a whore just like your mother."

She slapped him hard across his face. As if he was a candle and she was the flame, she melted him with her fiery stare.

"Fuck you," she said. "A bitch of a cunt? Is that what you think of me? Is that what I am to you?" She stopped talking to stare at him. "I'm not your whore. I'm no man's whore, not even you, especially you. With you my husband and me your lawfully wedded wife, you're the one man who should respect me enough not to treat me like a whore. I'm nothing like my mother," she said pausing to stare at him. "If I'm a dirty, nasty, bitch, cunt of a whore then why are you with me? Why did you marry me and why are you still married to me?"

He nodded his apology.

"I'm sorry," he said changing the subject and without answering her questions. "I didn't mean to grab and grope you in the way your brothers did. I didn't mean to disrespect you by talking about having sex with your mother and your best friend. I'm sorry if I made you feel like a whore. That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to have some hot pillow talk."

Even though he apologized, it was obvious that he didn't mean what he said in his apology. Seemingly blaming her for having sex with her four brothers, he'd always think of her as being a dirty, nasty, bitch, cunt of a whore.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • True Confessions of a Swinger #02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds