• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night with Mom Ch. 02

A Night with Mom Ch. 02

Disclaimer: Sorry it took so long for the second chapter, I had a lot of travel for work and a new relationship.

This story is a work of fiction, is meant for entertainment purposes, so understand if is slightly unrealistic. All characters are eighteen or older. Thanks for reading and thank you all for the comments!

*****

At 1230, I moved again to our living room. I did not bother bringing any clothes, even though my parents were home. My Mom was joining me and she had told me Dad was taking sleeping pills. I had replaced my lotion with edible lubricant. Based on where recent events with my mother were taking me, I was prepared for anything. My tissues concealed a condom, again just in case.

I found my mother already waiting for me sitting on the couch. The tv was already on and the title screen read Husband Gets Cucked. She smiled softly at me and patted the couch next to her. "Hey baby. I see you are all ready for this evening."

"Are you going to where your robe all night again?" I asked. "We have already seen each other naked. I figure it just gets in your way."

"I guess you are right." She stood up and slowly loosened the tie strings. The top came off first, slowly revealing her small perky breast. Her large nipples were already hard.

"Is it cold in here?" I playfully asked.

She grinned as she continued to disrobe. She peeled it off revealing her flat stomach. Finally as the bottom parted, it revealed her pussy. Her freshly shaven pussy.

"That's new."

"Well, all the porn stars we are watching do it. You do it. So I figured I would find out what all the fuss is about."

"How does it feel?"

"It is new and exciting, I like it."

"As long as you are happy, I suppose. Now let's watch this husband get cucked."

She sat down in the center of the couch, tossing her robe up to lay on the top of the couch above her. I sat down to her left, setting my things further off to the side. I grabbed the remote and hit play.

"You want to try something," Tammy asked.

"Um, what?" My heart raced in anticipation.

To my disappointment, she interlocked our arms. "Try masturbating like this."

I laughed. "I don't think I am that skilled."

She started to pull her arm back through but stopped halfway. She extended her hand down my arm, taking my hand in hers. "Well the plot hasn't even started yet." She leaned her head onto my shoulder.

As the video started, it jumped right to the sex. The wife was with some other guy. Taking his dick like a champ. The husband was nowhere in sight... yet.

I reached over and grabbed the lube with my right hand. I brought it over to my left hand, detached from my mother's grip for a second. I squirted some into my hand, and then tossed the lube back off to the side. I took her hand again and lubed up my cock.

"What's that smell?"

"It's my lube. An old girlfriend and I used flavored lubes. I think this one is strawberry."

"Oh so they taste good?"

"Yeah, she really liked the taste."

My pace of jacking off was slow, more to occupy my hand than anything else, the cuckolding scenes sounded interesting, so I wanted to wait for that. If my mom did decide to finish first, I was ready. I had not jacked off since last Friday. My cock was aching for release, and when I busted it was sure to be a big, powerful load. If she got her face on my chest again, she would be getting a facial.

She was teasing her breast with her left hand, but with very little enthusiasm.

The sex scene ended quickly, as the wife and the lover discussed their plans to cuck her husband.

Their conversation seemed to set my mom in the mood. She relinquished my hand and got to work on her pussy.

"Does that turn you on Tammy, this filthy slut cucking her husband?" Judging from last week, she was open to some dirty talk, and I wanted her hot and bothered ASAP.

"Yeah, it does baby! She is such a naughty little girl. I think she needs to be punished."

With a wide smile on my face, I began my efforts to arouse my mother. "Maybe I should punish her. I will bring my belt for her juicy little ass. I will tie her to a bed, so she cannot get away. She will be face down in the pillow, as I crack my belt. She will beg me to be merciful. Then I will spank her for the first time. Whack! She will begin to cry as the pain shoots up her body."

"Oh yeah beat that little bitch, make her beg for mercy." Her hand seemed very busy pleasuring her pussy. I could already smell her sex.

My ears perked up. "Did you hear that?"

Tammy continued fingering herself.

"Tammy, stop!" my voice was stern. Then I heard it. A door shutting loudly upstairs. "Fuck, Dad is awake!" A creak echoed, as he started down the stairs.

"Shit, what are we going to do?" Tammy asked desperately, her eyes wide.

I took the remote and switched the tv channel, fortunately landing on some random tv show. "If he is coming down here, there is nowhere for you to go, I will have to distract him so you can get away. I looked around for a hiding spot. "Quick, hide by the room divider."

The footsteps reached the bottom of the stairs, and headed to the dining room.

"Where is my robe?" Tammy hissed.

"Fuck, it doesn't matter. Just get over there." She scrambled naked over to the wall divider, squatting against the wall. I grabbed a small blanket from the other couch and wrapped it around me. It was small and barely concealed everything but I only needed it for a bit.

The footsteps continued, finally reaching the kitchen. A bright flash of light spread out, causing my eyes to squint. "Hey Dad," I stood up heading over to the room divider.

Dad nodded to me as he moved to the cabinet next to the fridge. "What are you doing up so late, Tom?" He scratched his large belly, concealed though it was by his shirt.

"I couldn't sleep, so I came in here to watch something. How about you?" I stood centered on the room divider, about a foot and a half away. Fortunately, the room divider was at mid abdomen level, so he could not see the little blanket cover my body.

"I forgot to take my sleeping pill tonight. Have you seen your mother? She wasn't in the bed when I woke up." He opened the cabinet door, and strained to reach the top shelf. He was only 5 foot 6. Shorter than mom, at 5' 8", and me at my 5' 11".

"Did you check the bathroom? I haven't seen her down here," I lied. My eyes naturally drifted downwards to my mother. She was just to my right, close to the corner of the kitchen. Her bared breast looked beautiful as they heaved from her nervous breathing. Her bright brown eyes, wide as saucers as she stared up at me anxiously. I motioned for her to remain still, with my right hand.

She nodded.

He popped the pill into his mouth, followed by a glass of water.

I thanked my lucky stars, assuming he would head back to bed.

Instead, he moved closer to the room divider. "So what are you watching?"

"Just some police procedural." I instinctively took a big step to the right to give him a view of it. Too big. The blanket came untucked and fell to my feet. My cock swinging freely in the air.

He rested his small hands on the room divider, so I pushed in, trying to conceal my nudity from him. I had not realized I was standing in front of Tammy, still squatting against the divider. My cock pressed into her chest. I looked down as I felt her flesh. She looked up at me her eyes still wide, but a tiny smile on her lips.

"So how is work at the Home Lumber going?" Dad asked.

"Same old, same old. They want me to take over for Larry, but with college starting back up in a month, I don't think I can do those hours."

Dad nodded in agreement. "Good call, school should come first."

My eyes opened wide as I felt Tammy's breast wrap around my cock. I looked down, to see a wide smile on her face. Her small breast were unable to cover each side of my cock. Nevertheless, she rubbed her breast up and down my length. I maintained my cool as my Dad spoke.

"So any exciting classes this year?"

"Well I finished most of the required general classes I needed, so it's more focused on accounting which I enjoy."

"That is good to hear son. You know for a while, I was pretty worried about you."

In high school, my junior year had been a little rough. I had gotten into quite a few fights, started skipping classes, and smoking weed all the time. Things were getting bad, until my mom had a chat with me. She had not yelled at me, but I had yelled back. She told me how disappointed she was with me. How I was headed down a dark road. I eventually called her a dumb bitch. She had started to cry, and that is when I knew I had to fix my shit. A year and a half later, I made her cry again. When I graduated with honors. I never felt so proud of myself, as when she hugged me and told me I made her proud.

"I made some mistakes Dad, but I am focused now." I shivered as a something wet fell on my cock. Her breast pulled away, as her hands tried to wrap around my shaft. My own fingers could not fully encircle it hers left a large gap. Her hands started slow jerking me. "I am going to make you guys proud of me."

"We are already proud of you son."

Another glob of saliva fell on the tip of my cock, mixing with the precum that was leaking out. A shiver ran up my spine as I felt Tammy's warm breath on my large swollen cock head. Her mouth must have been right over it.

"Did your mom tell you I am going to be gone, for three weeks?"

"No, she didn't say anything. When do you leave?" Tammy's soft hands continued their rough jerking. I bit my lip in an attempt to control my facial expressions.

"I will be heading out next Friday afternoon. I have to go up to New York, supervise the server install for our new branch up there."

"Well that's good. They always spring for a good room, in a nice hotel for you."

"Yeah but, the team I am working with up there is apparently pretty shitty. I will probably have to supervise every step of the process. If I am really lucky, I won't have to redo their work."

"Well that sucks Dad," I began. I was interrupted as I felt the soft tongue lick the underside of my cock head. I took a deep steadying breath. "Are any of the guys from your team heading up with you?"

"No, it will just be me. It might be a good thing, John is thinking about retiring, and I am the most qualified guy to take his position. If this trip goes well, I should be a shoo-in for the job. And the extra 10,000 a year that comes with it."

Tammy suckled softly at the head of my cock, while her right hand continued to jerk and her left hand fondled my balls.

"That's great. I am so excited for you Dad. When will you know whether or not you got the job?"

"Like I said, John needs to retire, then they need to pick, so I should have my answer by the end of the year. So our family vacation this year might be a bigger celebration than normal."

Her right hand took hold of my cock, while her tongue lavished the underside of my throbbing cock. Then she took her mouth down and sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

I looked down to see the hottest thing I could imagine. My cock covering my mother's face. I could only see part of her bright eyes peering around her son's thick cock. I grunted at the sight of my gorgeous mother under my cock. "Have you already told Mom about it?"

"No, I'm going to make it a surprise for her. You know how she loves surprises."

"Yeah that's true, I am sure she will love it."

Her mouth returned to my cock engulfing it, taking in four inches. I could feel her teeth just a little bit as she tried to take me all the way in. My hips twitched, desiring nothing more than to thrust forward. I loved having a girl deep throat me. Mom felt unsure though, her mouth felt stretched tight around my cock. She continued jacking me as her head slowly slid up to the head and back down. Every return thrust I felt less and less of her teeth as her mouth began to accommodate my size.

"All right Tom, I need to go to bed now. These drugs are just beginning to kick in. Have a good night, and don't stay up to late." He turned and walked out.

"Night dad," I called out after him. I stood there as he climbed the stairs until I heard his door shut. My mother continued to suck my cock. I reached down, grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up. A loud pop sounded as I pulled her mouth away from my cock. She scrambled up, her breathing quick. I held her head by her hair, and pulled her face close to me. Her eyes were bright, her mouth was slightly open, and her bottom lip was quivering. I kissed her lips hungrily. She hesitated for just a moment before she kissed back, her hunger surpassing my own. She wrapped her arms around my head as her tongue darted into my mouth.

My left hand traced up her body, to squeeze her breast. My fingers found her hard nipples and I pulled and twisted it gently. She moaned into my mouth. I pulled my mouth away from hers and bit at her neck.

"Oh baby, that feels so good."

I released her hair, pulled her body in close, and grabbed her ass with both my hands. My dick pressed firmly into her stomach. She continued to kiss my face, locking her lips back onto mine. Our tongues lashed out at each other.

She released my head from her grasp and slowly pushed me backwards. I felt my legs touch the couch and let myself fall onto it. "Do you want mommy to suck you cock baby."

"Yes Tammy. Get on your knees and suck my dick."

My mother dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around my throbbing cock. "Your cock is so big Tom." She licked up my cock, and then back down to my balls. Her tongue caressed my nuts before licking back up. Her mouth engulfed my head, her tongue bathing it in warm saliva.

I grabbed her hair with one hand, taking control of my cock with the other. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and asked, "Do you like your son's cock Tammy?"

"Yes baby, mommy loves her boy's big hard cock."

I smacked my cock against her face. "Your mouth feels so good."

She smiled widely up at me. "What do you need to cum baby?"

"Deep throat me Tammy."

"Your too big Tom, I can't take it all."

"Try for me."

She stretched her mouth wide as she moved back to my head. "Ooh baby, that's a good girl," I told her as she took the first two inches. "Take your boys cock." She slurped up before pushing back down another inch. Her left hand massaged my balls as she took another inch into her mouth.

I grabbed the sides of her head and pulled her head up to the tip before bringing her slowly back down. I pushed her head down until she gagged, with six inches of my cock in her mouth. I held her head there and felt her tongue slowly caressing me. I pulled her up and down, slowly fucking her face. I released her head as I felt my body near a climax.

Tammy pulled her mouth off my dick, and looking into my eyes said, "Come all over your dirty slut mother."

Her words pushed me over the edge, and I grunted as I climaxed. My first rope of jizz splattered across my mother's face, going into her hair and her left eye. Her mouth returned to my cock head and hungrily sucked the rest of the cum from my dick. My head fell backwards as I rode the waves of my orgasm. I heard her loudly swallow, and felt her tongue on my cock again.

I looked down at my gorgeous mother, her face covered in my cum. She smiled up at me, stood up and sat next to me. I kissed her lips softly. "Tammy that was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had.

"I love you baby,"

"I love you too," I replied. I grinned as I wiped my cum from the side of her nose and her eye. She grabbed my hand and sucked the cum from thumb.

She sighed as she rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her. We cuddled for 30 minutes before she kissed me softly on the lips and went to bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night with Mom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds