• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Charlie Ch. 01

Charlie Ch. 01

Charlie, blindfolded and knelt, rubbed her bare cunt feverishly, having just gotten the command a few minutes ago. As she groaned, she nevertheless stayed attentive to any sound, and by the time she finally heard the door creak, Charlie could have barely held on much longer. He was home.

Quickly, she withdrew her fingers from between her legs and clutched her left breast tightly. The door clicked shut. She had timed Andrew's instructions perfectly.

With renewed vigor, knowing he watched her, she began tweaking her nipple, her voluptuous frame rising up in response. As it sank back down, resting upon her feet, she begged him to come closer, and to touch her naked breast, and to brush his finger for the wet cunt that had waited for so, so long. Quickly, however, her words dissolved into needy moans as the vibrator placed next to her began humming and the toy came to touch her pussy lips. She pushed forward, pressing against it.

"Each tweak a bit longer..." Charlie muttered between short breaths, pulling hard upon the stiffening nipple.

As she groaned, her fingers moved from the left breast to the right one. They were so sensitive, and Andrew knew it from the beginning. He always wanted to pay so much attention to them whenever his hand got on her. Just at the thought, again, her body responded fast, arching up in his direction, like an offering. Briefly, she thought she wouldn't last much longer, but she held strong, and like a well-trained one, she alternated between those breasts and withdrew the toy momentarily whenever she got too close. Her mind drifted to her morning task, one she knew she'd grow accustomed to but which required for her to find time in her busy schedule.

She thought back to sitting in her car, in the parking garage. Were there cameras? Perhaps. In the moment, when all she had cared to do was obey, she didn't care about the cameras. She had parked far away, and that will have to do. Quickly, her hand had disappeared down her pants. She was instructed to cum hard, and not at home. And she had done so happily.

In that moment, as she thought back to her morning games, his hand came to rest upon her waist. He gripped her tightly and pulled her up off her knees. The vibrator fell away. Any squeals she may have made were quickly subdued when Andrew sat down on the bed and place Charlie across his lap. Her breast, with the stiff nipples almost aching, were pressed between Andrew's knees. Her chin rested next to his thigh, and her lower body pressed against his other leg.

Almost too eagerly, she gave in and let her arms hang loosely in front of her. When Andrew's palm first landed upon her bare hip, she took a moment, but she remembered to count.

"1," Charlie cried out, followed by "2...3. Ahh...4."

Once more, Andrew slapped her ass cheeks, and then again, alternating from the left to the right. His knees pressed in upon her breasts, squeezing them very hard. His other hand came to rest upon her head, pressing it down before his fingers clenched around Charlie's hair. She counted along to the spankings, as always being a very, very good girl to him.

At length, charlie's hand drifted down to her exposed cunt once again. Pressing tightly against Andrew's leg, counting out in between her groans, Charlie did the best she could to be obedient. Finally unable, to hold back much longer and knowing it, Charlie asked Andrew for permission to cum. She whimpered as the final spank landed upon her ass cheek - the right one - and he gave her the liberty to cum for him.

Cum, she did. And as she did, Charlie slithered down onto her knees once again. Her body heaved from her efforts, and from Andrew's quiet but dominating play with her. Tonight, she had taken 40 spanks.

Andrew undid her blindfolds and, finally, she could lay her eyes upon her. Adjusting to the brightness in the room, she look up and saw him, sitting naked.

"Sir," she uttered quickly, and needily, and her eyes shot down to his throbbing cock. Andrew held it at the base, stroking it slowly.

Charlie crawled. This is where she wanted to be... resting next to Andrew's knee and thinking of little else but this opportunity to please that cock.

Looking up at Andrew, she voluntarily placed both hands behind her together at the wrists, and leaned down with a wide open mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Charlie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds