• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 05

The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 05

123

Author's note: The story continues, part 5 of 6. This is mostly large Group and Bisexual, introducing some of the Metaphysics of Clan sex. As before, comments and voting are greatly appreciated, especially voting. It helps me know how well I am being entertaining. Thanks...

The Hunters and the Hunted - Chapter 5

What a marvelous night for a Moon Dance...

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Angelo woke to the feel of warm fur against his chest and thighs. He cautiously opened his eyes and found himself curled up behind Sera, with one of his arms draped over her and her tail tickling his nethers. He eased his head up off the pillow enough to look over her and saw Skye on the opposite side, curled in face-to-face with Sera, their foreheads lightly touching and Skye's hand resting on Sera's hip while Sera's arm was draped over Skye's shoulder. Both were soundly asleep.

He became acutely aware that he needed to piss.

As gently as he could, he eased himself back from Sera and out of the bed, then moved as soundlessly as he could manage across the room to the parlor and then the bath. He was sitting on the toilet when Trudy walked in, in her human form.

Angelo had a brief moment of embarrassed panic, but quickly realized he was being stupid. He'd been more than intimate with the she-Were, as she had been with him. It was still going to take some getting used to being "roommates," though.

"Hi, Angelo," Trudy smiled. "I hope I'm not invading your privacy. I noticed you were out of bed and figured you might have come here. Since Sera's temporarily out of commission, I thought I'd offer to get you whatever you needed... coffee or a stiff drink probably being on the top of the list."

"Coffee would be good," Angelo told her. "Skye's going to want some, too. By the way, what time is it?"

"Almost six o'clock Sunday evening," Trudy told him evenly. "Those of the Clan who will be here for the Full have assembled and are interested in meeting our 'pets'. Sorry, but that's what you're going to be to them. The actual celebration won't begin until moonrise, which is around eight-thirty. The formal celebration will end around two-thirty in the morning and Höllen will work whatever magic she can at that time to restore you and Skye to 'normal' so that you can go back to town and have a regular Monday."

"I promise you, hanging around Viktor and I won't be anywhere near as crazy as this weekend."

"Okay..." Angelo drawled. "Maybe we should get some breakfast-slash-dinner-slash-whatever to go with the coffee. Sounds like we're going to need it."

"What would you like?" Trudy smiled. "I'll ask Skye and Sera when I go back in to wake them."

"Steak and eggs, some kind of fries and apple juice, please," Angelo put in his order. "And thanks."

"You are quite welcome," Trudy kept smiling. "You two did very well by Sera and I am sure we all appreciate it. See you in the room..." She turned and headed out of the bathroom, leaving Angelo to his thoughts.

This is going to be one helluva night, was pretty much it as he washed up, brushed his teeth and went back in to join the others.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

"Clan members all... I have the pleasure of announcing a particularly special treat for our Celebration of the Full Moon tonight," Stefan addressed the assembled pack in stentorian tones. "We have with us tonight willing human participants, one male, one female and I can assure you, they are quite worthy to join with us in our rites. I will leave the introductions to my son Viktor, however, since the humans are part of his Family now, and he will explain more."

Skye and Angelo were standing, dressed in light linen, before an impressive array of clansmen... and it turned out that the phrase encompassed the women as well. And the humans were sweating bullets, or would have been if they hadn't tanked up on some of Trudy's milk before being brought into the courtyard to meet the Clan. As it was, the combination of libido and nervous energy was wreaking havoc on any state of calm they tried to attain. At least the Weres were in their human forms, for now.

Stefan stepped aside and let Viktor ascend the low dais in front of the fountain. The rest of the clan, twenty-nine all told, including Stefan, Höllen, Viktor, Trudy, Eoghan and Sera, were arranged in a double semicircle around it.

"My friends, welcome to Mainéir Mac Tíre-Fuil, our revered ancestral home. Looking over our gathering, I believe everyone has been here before, but I will iterate a couple of things for your convenience. The celebration will remain inside this courtyard. Our privacy is of utmost importance and we do not wish to attract the attention of the locals. Refreshments will be available along the eastern wall. Eoghan and Coeruleus are our help and will attend to any special requests as best they can. I have also tapped Silber and his mate Angelika to help out in case the others are indisposed. I showed you all the privies when you arrived, and trust me, they haven't moved..."

He paused as several of the clan chuckled. He glanced over his shoulder to the waiting humans, giving them a reassuring smile and a wink before turning back to the crowd.

"Trudy, come up here," he asked her, and she did, standing next to him.

"I'm sure you all remember my sister, Trudy. After last year in Portland, I don't think anyone could forget..." He was interrupted by her punching his arm, with a "Hey! You were there, too..."

"Okay, okay... so, to the point," he smiled. "Very recently, Trudy and I were fortunate enough to cross paths with two humans whom we originally intended to simply hunt and bed. I say fortunate because they have quickly turned out to be much more than a quick feast. Trudy and I have been so impressed by them that we have brought them into our Family, as our Haustiere... what most are used to calling 'pets.' I want to make it clear that they are much more than that to us and are to be treated with the respect due any clansman."

"As a note to their character, when they were apprised of the Celebration of the Full being hosted here - rather unexpectedly, I might point out, my Laird - they volunteered... and I stress volunteered... to participate tonight in order to heighten our celebration. We explained what that could entail and they still volunteered. Hence my concern that they might overdo it if left to their own devices. To that end, Trudy and I are putting some limits on their availability tonight, and hope you will all understand."

"The first rule is one you all know... 'no means no.' Just as with anyone else, if they reject an offer, respect it and do not be offended. I suspect, however, that 'no' may not be in their vocabulary. So, rule two is, they will only celebrate with Solos. I'm sorry, Mateds, but we have to draw a reasonable line somewhere. Perhaps another time. Furthermore, rule three... no kink. Or rather, no BDSM kink beyond what a ménage might entail or anything they ask for, specifically. And keep in mind, they are human, not Weres, and are thus more fragile. They are going to want to please and may not realize their own limitations."

"For the purposes of all the territorial crap that happens after moonrise, and especially at its zenith, they belong to Trudy and me, and are under our protection, and thereby under the protection of the Laird of the Clan. Any issues will be resolved by us and our decisions are final. And having said all that, let me introduce them to you..."

Viktor and Trudy turned and extended a hand each to Skye and Angelo - Viktor to Skye and Trudy to Angelo. They figured that must be their cue, so they stepped forward and let themselves be assisted up onto the dais. The Weres placed the humans between them as there was a murmur of excitement which rolled through the crowd.

"I forgot to mention this," Viktor leaned over and told Skye and Angelo in a low voice. "I'm going to ask you to strip and show off for a few moments. You can resume your clothes afterwards. I hope there's some exhibitionist in you." Skye and Angelo looked at each other momentarily and smirked, which raised Trudy's curiosity several notches.

"Clansmen, may I first introduce Angelo Martinelli, Teaghlach de Viktor agus Gertrude... Angelo, would you mind stepping forward and letting our clan have a good look?"

Angelo let out the breath he'd been holding and stepped forward with a bow first to Viktor and then to Trudy, followed by a nod to the crowd. He then calmly and methodically kicked off his sandals, unfastened his shirt and removed it, then unbuckled his pants and let them drop, stepping out of them. He wasn't wearing any underwear and in the pale light of the garden, he looked statuesque - tall, thin but muscular, well-defined - and he turned slowly (flexing a bit to show off) so that all surrounding the dais could get a very good look at his physique.

Murmured approval rippled through the crowd.

"Nice," Trudy told him softly as he came to a stop facing the crowd.

"Thank you, Angelo," Viktor told him, expecting him to gather up his clothes, but he didn't. He just stood there, looking out over the crowd, forming his own assessment of what was before him. An assessment he'd share with Skye later.

After a pause, Viktor continued, "And now, may I introduce Skye Morgan, Teaghlach de Viktor agus Gertrude," and he didn't even have to say anything - she stepped forward into plain sight, kicked off her sandals and reached behind herself, unzipping her dress and letting it fall. She, too, was bare underneath. She walked in a slow, small circle, flexing a little as Angelo had done and making sure everyone got a good look.

Then she stood directly in front of Angelo and an unspoken agreement was reached. She reached out and took his offered hand while he stepped back slightly with one foot and bent the other knee. In one fluid movement, Skye put her foot on his knee, stood up and twirled so that she was sitting on his shoulder as he brought his other foot forward to steady himself while she turned her knees slightly in a classic model's pose and raised the hand not holding his aloft, her back arched and her breasts jutting forward... an impressive sight.

Applause rippled through the clan and from behind Viktor, Stefan muttered, "first dibs!"

"Not so fast," Höllen teased him. "I'll flip you for them."

"Go halves?" he returned with a smile.

"We'll work something out," Höllen commented smugly.

"Okay, you two... knock it off," Viktor told them, then turned back to the crowd.

"As you can see, two very luscious humans. If you can't scent them from where you are, see Höllen. There's something wrong with you. We still have time before moonrise. I will suggest Skye and Angelo get dressed and perhaps mingle... meet some of you, especially the Solos, before the craziness starts."

With that suggestion, Angelo deftly and smoothly lifted Skye down to her feet, turned her and gave her a quick kiss and her dress and said, "Your clothes, my dear?" She just smiled as they redressed, then let Viktor and Trudy take them on a tour of the guests.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

As far as Skye and Angelo were concerned, things started to get weird at 8:38pm. Up until then, they were enjoying meeting a brand new bunch of otherwise normal-looking "people" - other than the fact that merely being in their presence was driving their respective libidos off the charts.

Viktor and Trudy made sure to make short introductions to the Mateds - the Were-pairs, male and female, that were bonded life-mates. They were all very pleasant and very sexy, and Skye was dripping by the time she and Angelo got introduced to the Solos.

Some of them the humans already knew. Viktor and Trudy, of course, and Eoghan and Sera. Stefan and Höllen were also in the Solos. In addition, they were introduced to five males, Aldrik, Klaus, Cian, Finn and Marcus, and six females, Eilsa, Mina, Caitlin, Mairsile, Ríona and Sorcha. If there'd been a bedpost, Skye would have been ready to jump it by the time introductions were done, and the term "flaccid" no longer applied to any part of Angelo.

"So," Eilsa asked rather directly, but with a warm-your-groin smile, "are you both hetero, homo, bi or some combination of the above?"

"Omni," Skye told her, and she was serious. Right then, she'd do anything. It definitely got a laugh out of the group.

"You, too?" Aldrik asked Angelo.

"I suppose so," he answered hesitantly. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I would have said Hetero until Viktor had his way with me, since Friday night. Now, I think I'm with Skye."

"This last Friday night?" Finn asked, surprised.

"Yeah, this last Friday night," Angelo admitted. "He and Trudy picked us up at a club and it's been mind-blowing ever since."

"Whoof!" Finn chuckled. "That's amazing! And you're upright and walking... and it's the first time with a guy up your ass?"

"Yeah, pretty much that's it in the experience department," Angelo confirmed.

"Angelo," Marcus cut in, "let me let you in on a little secret. When the dancing and screwing stop and the orgy starts, it's pretty hard to tell one hole from another out there. You're liable to get skewered a lot. Viktor's big, but he isn't the biggest, and sometimes it's hard to object when your mouth is full, as it were. I hope you don't get too badly hurt."

"Höllen said she can fix up most of the damage," Skye interrupted. "I, for one, am counting on it. And to interrupt for a second, what dancing and what screwing and what orgy?"

"Well, if you haven't been told," Caitlín told her seriously, "at moonrise, we will form a big circle with our Laird and Lady, and our hosts, and you, in the center and begin a circle dance... it gets a little intricate, but basically it starts putting us in touch with our base animal nature and accustoms us to each other's pheromones so that we are more interested in mating than killing."

"It generally goes on until a certain pitch is reached," Riona picked up the explanation, "at which point, our libidos begin to take over and the dance usually disintegrates into couples or ménages of varying number. I would have to check with our hosts, but I think you would certainly be welcome to join the dance. What happens after that is anybody's guess."

"I am sure that you two will be the center of our libidos' attention," Klaus smiled. "I am excited by your scents already and we are simply standing here, talking."

"If I were to hazard a guess," Mina put in, "I'd say Viktor puts you on the dais as a sort of platform or bed so that anyone who is interested has access to you, but not all at once. Personally, I'm a bit skittish about this... the only two humans I've experienced were rather, um... fragile. I am not interested in hurting you, nor invoking Viktor's or Trudy's wrath."

"Excuse my ignorance," Skye asked Mina, "but we were told about the 'no means no' rule. Is anyone going to actually be listening, in case we say 'no'?"

"Absolutely," Sorcha assured her. "That is one word and one situation that will make it through even the most extreme lust. From you, or Angelo, it will be heard. We have all been trained to hear it. Everyone will hear it, and we will act accordingly."

"Whew! That's a relief..." Skye smiled. "So what happens at the zenith that makes it so dangerous for us humans?"

"We meld," Cian told her, and to her blank expression, tried to explain, "we, um... our consciousnesses, all of us, meld together into one single pack - the Earth Mother, the heart and soul of all of us. We 'become one' as the Buddhists put it. Every thought, every emotion, every feeling, every sense is shared and it is often too much to control."

"Basically, we turn ourselves over to Höllen and Stefan," Mairsile told her. "It is their strength, their focus which gives purpose to the pack. We can let go and experience a feeling of absolute bliss. Some humans can get caught up in it, too, and that's a two-edged sword. The ones who do can lose track of their bodies, minds and spirits - kind of like an acid trip you don't come back from. If they keep it together, I've been told it's one hell of an experience. The ones who don't can end up being overwhelmed by physical pain and metaphysical pleasure at the same time. Very confusing and very hard on the heart."

"Not to mention other parts of the body, if you happen to be fucking at the time," Finn added. "It has occasionally been known to be lethal."

"Höllen did something with us before, when we were in the house, that she said increased our health and stamina, and would help us survive," Skye pointed out. "Is this the kind of thing she is expecting us to have to survive?"

Skye was really starting to wonder if things were all that under control.

"If it involved connecting you with a Were using a lot of funky-looking brown energy, then yes, she's prepared you as best she can to experience tonight safely," Eilsa told her. "May I ask you something?"

"Um, sure..." Skye agreed quizzically.

"Are you dripping your essence, and is that a normal state for you?" Eilsa asked bluntly.

Skye glanced down at her legs, saw little bits of wet glistening below the hem of her dress, and blushed a little.

"Yes," she answered, "and except around here, not really my norm. But you have to know, you people are a major turn on, twenty-four seven. Around here, I couldn't stay dry if my life depended on it."

"And she tastes absolutely wonderful," Stefan commented, walking up to the group.

"Really?" Eilsa asked as she stunned Skye by stepping forward and thrusting her hand between Skye's thighs, wiping up some of Skye's juices and taking them to her mouth to taste. A slight moan of satisfaction escaped Eilsa's lips as she muttered, "oh, my, my, my..."

"Oh, hell!" Skye decided, lifting her dress to her waist and spreading her legs. "Here..."

She heard Stefan chuckle behind her, but what really twisted her head around was when Eilsa stepped up in front of her and took her in her hands as Stefan had, raising Skye above her head with ease so that she could lap up the human's essence.

"Oh, my GOD!" Skye cried out as she arched back and grabbed Eilsa's forearms for balance. "Jesus, that's intense!"

"Mmm-hmm," Eilsa agreed, her face buried in Skye's pussy.

"Oh, God..." Skye's breath was suddenly ragged. "Oh, God... oh, God... OH... GOD!!" she cried out. "Cumming..." she moaned, almost as an afterthought.

"Mmm-hmm," Eilsa agreed again, and kept licking.

"Don't hog the human, luv," Ríona interjected. "Let the rest of us have a taste..."

Angelo stood watching in amazement as they passed Skye from Were to Were, each taking their turn tasting her while her feet never touched the ground. By the time she'd made it around all twelve Solos standing around - Viktor and Trudy stayed out of it, Stefan did not - Angelo was sure he'd counted at least six, maybe seven major orgasms. And it wasn't even moonrise yet.

Stefan was last and after making sure he turned her brain to mush, he set her back down on her feet. She was so wobbly, Angelo had to step forward to support her.

"Iblfrxn obersnocker mungahunny whammerslammer," Skye mumbled, the gibberish obvious.

"Hey, are you all right in there?" Angelo asked her, concerned.

Skye's gaze slowly cleared and she looked at him in confusion. "What?" she asked softly.

"I asked if you were okay," Angelo iterated. "You were talking nonsense."

"Sure," Skye told him, obviously not. "Um... I think my think is thunk out..."

Angelo smiled and eased her over to sit on the dais.

"You seem to be well endowed, Angelo Martinelli," Sorcha observed. "Do you respond as easily and as intensely as Skye Morgan does?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Hunters and the Hunted Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds