• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • SIL and the Black Janitor Pt. 02

SIL and the Black Janitor Pt. 02

12

So, about two weeks after my sexy sister-in-law, Liz, had had sex with the black janitor at the school she was an administrator at, she got a note from him in her office inbox. It said to meet him in the same room over the gym, where they had originally had sex at, during fifth period, later that day. She said she got a chill when she read it, but got really excited. She had spent the last two weeks telling and retelling me all about their first sexual romp, while she was fucking me every time. It really turned the both of us on to be having really hard sex while she retold me all the details. Now, the janitor wanted to meet her again.

By fourth period, she said her pussy was just dripping with anticipation, and she had to keep going to the restroom to dry herself. When fifth period finally came, and she walked into the equipment room, she was a little surprised. Not only was the janitor there, but one of the black security guards was also there, whom she kind of recognized from somewhere other than being on the security staff. She said she greeted the janitor and he told her to please come over and get down on her knees. She said she refused and he came over to her and kissed her and asked again if she could please get down on her knees. As he asked her this, she said he put one hand on her ass, and made the other one grab her hand and put it on his crotch. She said he was very hard and she looked down to watch her hand as she began stroking his cock through his workpants.

She then heard a noise, then looked around and was startled to see that the security guard had come over, apparently after taking off his pants, and had whipped out his cock. She said she couldn't believe that it seemed to be even longer than the janitor's, but was worried about how young he was; how could a very sexy, young black man, with that large of a cock, find her sexually attractive? She said she got weak-kneed thinking about his stiff, young cock going into her pussy and almost fell down, so they both guided her to the desk and sat her down on top of it.

She said the janitor then took out his own cock and she was soon rubbing both of their cocks with both hands. She also said they started talking about her like she wasn't even there. She said the janitor said, "See, I told you she was a hot slut." To which the young security guard said, "Fuck, yeah, this bitch is hot, Carl. Let's see what she's got under the covers." And, with that, they started to take her clothes off. She said she was naked in something like two minutes, and was very excited. They sat her on the edge of the desk and had her spread her legs. She said the young kid got in-between her legs and started rubbing his huge black cock on her pussy, while grabbing and messaging one of her tits with one of his hands. She said she grabbed his ass and tried to pull him closer.

"Damn, Carl, the ho wants it bad. Don't worry Miss Elizabeth; you'll love it, just like those other bitches. Do you remember me, slut?" Liz said that at first she was confused by what he was saying, and didn't realize what he was talking about. But, when Carl, the janitor, said something about it being a shame about that assistant coach that had to leave the school, she said she looked up at the kid's face, and instantly remembered the young stud that was starting to put his obscenely big cock into her pussy.

Seems that this kid had been a student there only two years earlier, and had ended up getting six college white girls pregnant his first year out of high school, as well as a 20 something assistant drill team coach who had been in her junior year at a local college. The staff at her school had heard about these indiscretions, when it was revealed that he had also had sex with another faculty member at Liz' school, the very curvy, yet older, and married, white band instructor, Mrs. Peters. Once other female staff members had heard of her affair, Mrs. Peters confided in them, and Liz, about how extremely huge this kid's dick was and about all the debaucherous things he had made her do with it, and the titillating fact that she had loved every minute of it. Mrs. Peters had gone on to add that the kid loved to hear his women talk dirty to him, while he was fucking them, and that he especially loved it when they mockingly belittled him.

Liz said that when she remembered this, she instantly looked up at him, smiled and tried to egg him on saying, "Oh yeeeeah, I remember you. Owen, isn't it...? You were that supposedly "big dicked kid" that fucked all those girls and got them alllllll pregnant a few years ago, right? You must think you're some kind of big fucking stud, or something, don't you?"

Owen replied, "I AM a big fucking stud, bitch, can't you tell?" And with that, Liz said he surprised her and quickly shoved a few inches of his big dick into her pussy. She said she gasped at his girth, since her pussy was not ready for that big of a cock, but he then quickly withdrew it and then kept it out, teasing her by barely rubbing the tip of his cock on the outside of her pussy lips every once in a while. This frustrated her, because she wanted to feel more of that big cock inside her.

Looking down at his enormous dick, Liz said she kept trying to mentally fuck with him, like Mrs. Peters had told them he liked his women to do, and replied by saying, "Oh yeah, Owen, I can see that your COCK is big. But do you really know how to use that humongous thing? Are you really the freaky stud Mrs. Peters said you were? She told us all about it in the faculty room, by the way, but the nasty things she was saying, I thought she was making it all up! A kid as young as you probably doesn't even have a clue how to really please a woman my age, do you?"

Owen snarled, and said, "Hell yes, you fucking old bitch, I can do everything she told you and more! I love fucking tight ass, older bitches like her and that drill team instructor slut!" He then shoved his dick into Liz' pussy a few more inches in than the first time, and pulled it out again, very quickly.

The quick in and out of such a big dick jangled Liz' nerves again: "Ohhhh, shit!!" she cried, as the sensation made her shiver with pleasure. Owen smirked when he saw that. The thought of Owen fucking some of her fellow staff members got Liz horny as hell. "So, you like fucking older women, huh, Owen? Tell me about your first one..." Liz then made a bold move, reached out her hand and started stroking Owen's big cock.

Owen loved it, but then surprised Liz and started kissing her, putting his tongue down her throat. He then said, "That assistant drill team coach was the hottest thing on the planet. And, lucky for me, she didn't mind that I was just a punk, 18 year old dude. When I came to see my sister perform in her drill team that first time, that hot ass coach couldn't keep her eye off my big bulge. Then, after the performance, she just came up to me and gave me her phone number. Went over to her place the next day, and had her sucking my big dick in 5 minutes. 10 minutes after that, she was screaming my name as she had her first nut all over my meat. That went on the rest of the year, and that was some of the sweetest angel cake blonde pussy I've ever had..."

Liz was excited by his memory of his first faculty fuck, and continued to stroke his huge dick. But she didn't want to lose the mind fuck advantage she had started with the kid, and was apparently turning him on with. So, she lifted her chin defiantly up, and she began in on him again, "Well, you must think you're hot shit, then, fucking nasty faculty members that'll spread their legs and slutty holes for anyone, don't you, you motherf-er?"

This obviously changed Owen's mood: He moved Liz' hand off of his dick and angrily shoved more inches in, then out, of Liz' now really excited wet pussy. Liz suppressed an urge to squeal when he had put his cock deeper into her again.

"Fuck yes, I am hot shit! You're gonna feel how hot, too, cunt. And I am a sworn motherf-er! I love fucking moms, and their hot ass daughters, too. And I do love fucking faculty sluts, just like you, bitch!" Owen then shoved his cock back into Liz' waiting pussy, even deeper. She couldn't hide how good it felt any longer, and gasped out loud, inadvertently.

"Unnnngh!"

Liz said Owen seemed pleased with himself at having made her gasp, and he shoved his cock into her again, saying "Take that, bitch...!" Liz let out another gasp (she said it felt so good!), then aggressively leaned forward and kissed him, while she used both of her hands to grab his "beautiful" ass cheeks. The kiss turned very passionate, as they both used their hands to explore each other's bodies while doing so. She loved being soul kissed like that.

Liz said she then whispered in his ear, while stroking his big cock once more with her hands, "So, you've fucked lots of dirty sluts, huh?"

"Yessss, I have..." he whispered back.

"And you've fucked a bunch of faculty members and teachers, right?" she said, still stroking his black monster.

"Yesssssssssssss!"

"And you've fucked lots of married bitches, like me, huh?" she said, while stroking his cock harder, and licking inside of his ear. It was his turn to shiver with delight.

"Fuck yessssssssssssssss..."

Liz said she knew she had him now. She knew what would send him over the edge.

Liz said that she then leaned back and slid down on the desk, letting her big ass cheeks hang over the edge, holding herself up on her elbows. She then spread her legs really wide, and, giving him her hottest slutty look, seductively said, "And I bet you've fucked a shitload of hot, Mexican pussies, just like the beautiful one I'm spreading right in front of you, haven't you, Owen?"

"Hell, yeah, baby. Married, Mexican chicks are they easiest to convince to fuck. They'll spread their pussies for any big-dicked brother...!"

Liz said she licked her fingers, then brought them down to her pussy and started rubbing it with them. She then looked Owen straight in the eyes and said, "So, does that mean you want to fuck this dirty, slutty, married, Mexican faculty member's pussy, right here and now?"

She said he finally smiled, grinning from ear to ear when he heard this, and said, "Oh, yeah, baby, I sure fucking DO!!" And with that, he shoved his long black cock all the way inside of her! She said she let out a sharp, startled scream, because it felt like she was suddenly being split in two...but she totally loved it at the same time.

As he slowly started thrusting his long dick in and out, he said, "I always thought you were a hot older lady, with that nice, thick, J-Lo ass, bitch (she said he then slapped her ass really hard, at this point)."

"Oh, yeah??? You like that big, thick, Mexican ass, don't ya, Owen?" Liz asked, as she pumped herself back onto him as his big cock started plunging deeper and deeper into her now extremely wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck, yessss," he said, while grabbing a big chunk of her ass cheeks with both hands, while continuing to sink his dick in and out of her pussy. "And I see you still like wearing those nice, tight pants, showing that big, beautiful ass off, don't ya bitch (another ass slap, while fucking her, here)?" And then he pointed at her pile of clothes lying on the ground.

"What, those old things? I didn't know they turned guys on," Liz said in her best, mock, sheepish tone, then moaning out loud as his cock continued to make her feel good.

"Fuck you, bitch, you know they do. You got such a fine, juicy, Mexican ass, and then you gotta slip it into that shit to show it off and give us all huge boners? Well, this is one nigga that's gonna make you pay for teasing all us young guys with those hot ass tight pants all those years! (another series of ass slaps here, along with some stronger thrusts, which Liz said made her feel good)"

Liz cried, "Oh, fuck yes, baby, slap my big, Mexican ass! Do anything you want to it!! You can even fuck it if you want! Just don't stop fucking me with that big, beautiful, black cock - Ohhhhh...!!" To which Owen then slapped her ass a lot more, making Liz snap her head back, lick her lips and close her eyes with pleasure, as she felt him pick up the pace while going deeper inside of her.

Owen then said, "So, what about it, Miss Elizabeth? Wanna be one of my regular, married, faculty sluts? You could be fucking this big black dick all the time, baby..." Owen then started gyrating his hips in a circular motion, making his cock hit places it wasn't previously hitting. It was getting her so excited seeing and feeling his big cock sliding in and out of her pussy, she could feel her heart racing and was she starting to pant.

Owen then tongue kissed Liz and said, "C'mon Miss Elizabeth, let's do this shit. Say yes. Become my next faculty 'ho. Cuz you know it ain't just Mrs. Peters who's on staff and who's had this big, monster dick all up in them..." Liz said this made her quickly wonder who else on her staff was fucking this talented, hung stud. The thought of him possibly fucking one, or several, of her friends on her staff totally turned her on. Who could it be???

Owen then started pumping his cock into her a lot faster, and said, "So, how about it, you Mexican slut? You want this big nigga dick buried in your sweet pussy all the time?" He then slapped her ass a couple more times, very forcefully, and pulled her hair really hard.

Liz was so turned on, at this point, she said her head was actually starting to spin, it was that intoxicating to be in his big, strong, arms and have his cock pleasing her pussy the way it was.

Liz then totally lost it, and said, "Yes, I'd love to be your next, nasty faculty slut, Owen. Please keep fucking me with that amazing cock, ohhhhhh! Fuck me anytime you want, baby! ANY FUCKING TIME...!! Oh! Oh! OHHHHH!! I don't care when or where you fuck me, you big black god! Just please don't ever stop making me feel this good! Oh, baby!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!"

Liz said that that was it, and she just started cumming really hard, right then and there; hearing herself totally surrender to becoming one of God knows how many of Owen's sluts, combined with his wondrous fucking action he was giving her, gave her such an amazing, shuddering orgasm, that it seemed to last forever. Much longer than any time she had ever cum with her husband, that was for sure!

She said that when she was done cumming, he looked down at her and laughed, then looked at Carl, and said, "All the white bitches cum when I ask them to be my sluts, ha ha ha!" Carl laughed, too, and continued to stroke his big black monster, while watching the scene unfold before him. Liz said that then Owen said, "If you think that was something, then get ready for the fucking of your life, bitch!"

Owen then proceeded to start stroking her long and hard and fast with his wonderful big cock. She said his dick felt like hot steel, and it was almost unbelievable thinking she was letting this very young, hung, ex-delinquent black student fuck the hell outta her married white pussy on school property. He kept talking nasty to her, telling her how he was going to make her his slut and give her a "black man's pussy", with how much he and Carl were going to be fucking her. She said that that statement sent shivers up and down her spine, and she started trembling with excitement at the thought, and started cumming again, right then. After she caught her breath, she said she just kept staring down at his big, beautiful black cock, continuing to piston in and out of her extremely wet pussy, while he kept leaning down from time to time, to stick his tongue down her throat, talk nasty in her ear, and also lick her very sensitive nipples.

He kept telling her how good she felt, and how he loved slutty Mexican bitches like herself; how Mexican chicks always fucked the brothers, and weren't as uptight as the blonde, stuck up white bitches. Said he loved how older, married, Mexican ho's were a dime a dozen, and how they always gave up their mouths, pussies and asses to him and his friends, whenever they saw how big their dicks were, He even told her he wasn't only fucking faculty members, but that he and his friends were fucking several of the hot, Mexican moms of other students! He then also said she felt just like a hot fucking older bitch should feel, and that she felt almost as tight as the college cheerleader that he and Carl had just been fucking.

Liz said she was surprised by this last comment, then turned to Carl and asked which college cheerleader was Owen talking about. Just as she feared, it turned out that they were fucking the daughter of one of Liz's best friends, who was a cheerleader at the local JC. When she asked them how often they were fucking her they both told her about once or twice a week. When she mentioned she couldn't believe it and that this girl's mom was one of her friends, Owen really perked up and said, "Is that right? Shit, we've been wanting to nail her mom, too. She is one fine piece of ass, herself!" Liz said she was shocked at this, as well, but, just then, she started cumming all over Owen's big black cock.

Once she had stopped cumming, Owen took his cock out and made her lick her pussy juices off of it, then offered her pussy to Carl, the janitor. Liz began asking how long they had been fucking the cheerleader and they told her ever since they had busted her and her friends for smoking pot at one of the football games they had been hired to work security at, outside of their 9 to 5 gig. They told her how they had let her friends go but had eventually pressured her into taking out their cocks, in fear of them telling her parents and getting her expelled from school. They said she became a total slut after that and even offered up her asshole to get fucked first, saying she had always wanted to get fucked in the ass but hadn't had a boyfriend who had wanted to do it there. Well, they said that they had abused her asshole that night, and were still doing it to this day, saying she was getting a "nigger ass", a very stretched asshole that was always easy to put their big cocks into, without any lube.

This turned Liz on to no end, and she started coming again while Carl was fucking her, thinking of not only her friend's daughter getting fucked, but also her good friend, Lydia, as well. She had known Lydia since high school, and they had always been close, even being each other's Maids of Honor in their weddings. Lydia was a tall drink of water, but with some serious curves, kind of like a more Mexican version of Sophia Vergara. She definitely had Sophia's tits, hips and bigger ass, but had darker, caramel-colored skin, and guys had always gone bonkers over her figure, as well as her beautiful face.

Owen then told her to get ready, cuz he was going to come all over her. Liz said she had never let her husband cum in her mouth, but that she suddenly wanted to feel Owen's cum down her throat and anywhere else he wanted to put it. She said Owen soon grabbed his cock and started shooting cum right into her open mouth and on her tongue. He then started stroking it and shooting the rest of his cum on her face, her hair and all over her tits, telling her how much of a dirty, married slut she was, now. She said she couldn't believe how much he came and she absolutely loved the taste of his juice, as she started to gather the excess cum with her fingers and slurping into her mouth. She said she felt like a total slut but that she felt good, especially since Carl was still fucking her really roughly, from behind.

Soon, Carl reached up and forcefully latched onto her big, soft, ass cheeks, and started pumping his big cock faster and deeper into her pussy. He let out a deep yell, then she said she could feel him spraying tons of cum into her womb and that it felt nice and hot as he was doing so. They were both panting and kissing for a while before Carl pulled out of her and wiped his still large, though flaccid, cock inside her ass crack and then all over her ass cheeks.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • SIL and the Black Janitor Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds