• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One for Him

One for Him

This dirty little ditty is for all those people who are sick of the stereotypical loving wives story with the husband who allows it to go on. This story is a bit of a spin and I hope you enjoy it. Please be aware that all my stories are fictional and any similarities are coincidental.

“I love you so much!” She said, and I could see the love in her eyes. “I don’t know what I would ever do without you!” She added hugging me close. I knew she loved me and would do just about anything for me. I loved her too, that wasn’t really in question. However I was getting bored. I wanted something new, something different. I had been dipping my bucket in the same well so to speak for a long time and I wanted to drink a new flavor water. (Bad analogies provided free of charge)

Anyway, the more I thought about it the more it seemed unnatural to be with just one person for the rest of your life. Don’t get me wrong, we were great together and I would never leave her, but if I could get a little something extra why not do it right? However I couldn’t lie to Elsa, she was always honest with me. This left me with quite a dilemma. I was soon able to overcome that obstacle though.

I began to be openly flirtatious with women I would meet. Innocently, or at least I made it seemingly innocent. I would get lunch with co-workers, and laugh and talk, if the conversation even breached on innuendo or anything sexual I would perpetuate it. My dating instincts began to come back. I began getting vibes and feelings of who I would be able to bed if I so desired.

Now would be a good-time for a little background, not much, but a little. My wife and I are sexually active, and healthy and generally happy. Once in a while we’ll watch porn, or use toys, nothing crazy, no swings from the ceiling, no threesomes, but the kitchen table, and shower, and stuff were all pretty normal occurrences. Anyway it was while watching porn, that my idea began to take shape. My wife likes girl-on-girl porn. I mean watching it makes her SOPPING wet. Now here I am wanting something new and it hits me. Back to the story…..

I had a co-worker, who began flirting back. She was hot and strikingly different from my wife. My wife is petite a pinch over five feet tall, light colored hair, great curves, a C-cup. My wife is also conservative and a little shy. My co-worker Jane was as tall as me, busty and brazen with dark auburn hair. She often wore low-cut blouses and I enjoyed every minute of it. Now Jane and I began going to lunch with a few other people, but before long, it seemed we were grabbing lunch alone. We began talking more and more candidly.

“Hey what would your wife say if she could hear you now!” I remember Jane saying one day. I think the previous comment had been about cleavage in response to something she had started, I don’t remember everything.

“I don’t know let’s go home and ask her!” I had joked. Jane seemed to be gauging my response. I could tell I could probably sleep with her if I wanted to. She was just testing my long-term intentions. A few days later the weekend came, it had been a long week and I invited her to stop by on the way home from work for a drink to unwind.

“Will your wife be there?” She asked, and the question could have been “Are you going to fuck me?”

“Yeah, so I can’t drag you upstairs and have my way with you yet, maybe next weekend.” I laughed. We both knew I wasn’t quite joking. “Then again maybe Elsa won’t mind, I’ll have her make dinner then we can slip upstairs.” I kept laughing.

“Maybe she can join us right!?” Jane laughed.

“Sure!” I laughed, “Why not. Honey, grab the booze and let’s go upstairs.” I mimed swaying through the house with a woman on each arm.

At the end of the day Jane pulled into the driveway right behind me. Elsa’s car was there and Jane and I headed into the house. My wife was in the kitchen and came out to meet us.

“Elsa, this is Jane from work.” I said introducing them. “Jane, my wife Elsa. It’s been a long week, I invited her by for a drink.” I said to Elsa and gave her a hug and a peck on the fore head. It felt a little cooler than I had meant it too. Elsa looked up into my eyes and her face was full of questions, she ran a hand through my hair and then stepped back as I led Jane into the living room and took down a bottle of scotch and two snifters. I didn’t realize that I hadn’t asked Elsa to join us.

“Thank you.” Jane said taking her glass. Fridays are typically more casual in my office and Jane was wearing fairly tight slacks and a nice blue blouse with a neckline that just fit into professional boundaries. She sat on the couch and leaned forward recounting a story from the week. I found myself staring into her shirt, I saw the white lace edges of her bra which was fighting a losing battle to keep her large breasts supported and still.

“Are you staying for dinner?” Elsa asked. I hadn’t even heard her come in. She had a strange look on her face.

“Oh I don’t know.” Jane said.

“Do we have enough?” I asked.

“I think so.” Elsa said. She was still looking really more at Jane.

“Why don’t you stay, by the time you get home who wants to cook right?” I said.

“Alright I will.” Jane said. She sat up and spoke directly to my wife.

“Thanks Elsa, you’re the best.” I said. “I’ll be right back.” I said to Jane as Elsa left the room. In the kitchen Elsa had dinner mostly prepared, Jane and I had been in the parlor talking for about a half hour. I was on my second scotch, which was unusual for me, and I was extraordinarily horny. “Anything I can do to help?” I asked. “I can’t neglect the company too long, but if there’s something you need?”

“No thanks, I’m all set.” Elsa answered.

“Alright then, give us a buzz when dinner’s ready.” I said. I gave Elsa a lighthearted squeeze of her bum and headed back to the parlor. Jane was sitting on the couch with one leg up on a cushion. I freshened our drinks and sat beside her. We talked a bit longer, Jane kept fidgeting with her collar. When Elsa came in to tell us dinner was ready we were both laughing heartily she was leaning forward with her elbow on my shoulder, and I was leaning back also laughing steadying myself on her thigh.

“Dinner’s ready.” Elsa said. Jane and I came out and headed towards the kitchen. During dinner I sat at one end and Elsa and Jane sat across from one-another. Jane and I kept talking about work, getting an occasional laugh out of Elsa with the stories. I caught Elsa looking at the crease of cleavage Jane was showing a couple of times. My mind was pretty much made up.

“So are you staying for dessert?” I asked Jane. My question was loaded with the same tone I use for dirty jokes and both women knew it. Elsa looked at me oddly, and Jane was trying not to laugh.

“That depends what’s on the menu?” Jane finally asked in a mock sultry voice. She was no fool, she knew her presence was at least mildly inappropriate.

“I dunno.” I said. “Honey is there dirty sex on the menu.” I said laughing. Elsa looked at me stunned and speechless. “Maybe a little girl-on-girl porn in the den.” I laughed. Elsa’s face went pale. Jane was laughing.

“Isn’t the female body so much more pleasing to look at than the male?” Jane asked. She was laughing, but apparently she had noticed Elsa looking her over to, because she was leaning forward and talking directly to her. “If it weren’t for that big hot cock, we wouldn’t need them at all.” Jane said and burst into uproarious laughter. Elsa was trying to smile, but she knew the girl-on-girl was directed at her in a serious way, she had made me swear not to tell anyone it turned her on.

“Jane, it’s so true, you should see how hot Elsa gets when we watch lesbian porn, it’s like turning on a faucet.” I laughed. Jane reacted immediately, she knew the game I was playing. I think she knew the moment I brought her home while my wife was there.

“Oh so all those glances at my boobs, wasn’t just sizing me up?” Jane asked. Elsa’s cheeks burst into scarlet, and I began to understand that not only would I be fucking Jane, but I would be doing it tonight.

“Elsa was looking at your boobs?” I asked.

“I caught her a few times.” Jane said. “I’m used to it though they are eye catching, so I didn’t think anything of it.”

“Does that mean you know when I’m looking too?” I asked.

“You’re a guy, you’re about as subtle as a billboard.” Jane said. She reached up and grabbed a breast in each hand through her blouse. “You might as well be doing this.” She said and laughed. Despite her obvious embarrassment a smile cracked Elsa’s lips. Jane let go of her breasts.

“So I should do that from now on?” I asked. Jane laughed, Elsa laughed nervously, she seemed relieved the attention was away from her. I stood up.

“You wouldn’t dare.” Jane laughed.

“Oh yeah.” I said. I stepped over to her chair. She turned towards me puffing out her chest with her big D-cups and shook her shoulders.

“I dare you.” She said. With both hands I reached out, and like she had grabbed a breast in each hand. I could feel her nipples through her bra. Despite the padding they were hard. I didn’t let go. Gently I squeezed feeling their weight, their size.


“Having fun?” Jane asked after a long second or two.

“Hey this might be my only chance I’m…ahem milking it for all its worth.” I said I didn’t let go. “Honey, you’ve got to feel these, they’re huge.” I said to Elsa, she had a wounded confused look on her face. “Still though it’s not quite the same through the blouse.” I said.

“Would you like to feel them Elsa?” Jane asked looking past me to my wife. “I barely fit in a D-cup.” Elsa looked mortified. “C’mon if you like lesbian porn you’ll love this, I won’t tell anyone.”

“No…..” Elsa finally said. “Aaron!?” She said finally addressing me where I stood across the table from her with two big handfuls of breast.

“C’mon honey, feel em’.” I said. “Remember when you told me about that dream you had?” I asked. Her face got whiter. She had told me that she had had a girl-on-girl dream recently. I let go of Jane’s breasts. “I say we make her.” I said to Jane. I had a smile on my face. Jane smiled too. She got up and walked around the table to my wife. Elsa sat frozen in her seat she was watching Jane staring almost fearfully at her breasts.

“If we’re going to make her we should do it right.” Jane said. She unbuttoned her blouse. I watched as the lacy bra came into view. Jane was in fantastic shape. I could see the definition in her stomach muscles. Next Jane unclasped the front of her bra and opened it revealing her massive breasts to my wife. Elsa looked away. “Oh c’mon, I know you’re curious.” Jane said she swung her breasts close to my wife’s face.

My cock had reached it’s full size, girth, and hardness. I watched my wife squirming uncomfortably. I walked up beside them and reached out gently pinching one of Jane’s nipples.

“OOOH.” Jane said. “Careful having them played with makes me uncontrollable.” Jane said.

“Well, Elsa’s seen yours.” I said. I reached over and began tugging on my wife’s shirt.

“AARON!” Elsa said frantically holding her shirt. I kept tugging and when she realized that I really did mean to take her shirt off she let it be pulled over her head. The movement drew her to her feet. I knew Elsa’s bra clasped in the back and I walked behind her, pulling her chair away as I did. She was silent and kept her head down as I unclasped it and let it slide down and off her arms. Jane let her own blouse and bra fall to the ground and both women were topless and stunning. Jane reached out and felt my wife’s breasts my wife offered no resistance.

“Her nipples are hard like mine, I think she likes it.” Jane said.

“There’s only one way to be sure.” I said. I reached around and unbuttoned Elsa’s pants.

“Please no.” Elsa said quietly. I pushed the zipper down with the back of my hand as I reached over her satin panties to cup the bulge of her pussy. It was hot. I pressed a finger against it and her panties slid easily into her crease, which was as slick as it had ever been. She moaned.

“Elsa you are sopping wet.” I said. Her body tensed slightly, I could feel the moisture through her panties as the material began to saturate. Jane’s hands left Elsa’s breasts and she tugged my wife’s pants down. My wife was wearing a red satin thong and her pants were pooled at her ankles. Jane then took Elsa’s wrist and placed my wife’s hand on her breast. My wife moaned again and writhed slightly against my hand. I slipped a finger around the leg band, and into my wife’s moisture, it was hot and slick.

My wife’s lips were just below Jane’s chin level, so Jane had no problem lifting her other breast and holding it in front of Elsa’s mouth. Although Elsa wouldn’t part her lips, Jane rubbed her nipple gently back and forth over my wife’s tightly sealed mouth.

“That’s it I need some of that cock we were talking about.” Jane said. She stepped back and I swear for a second it seemed that Elsa leaned forward to keep her lips in contact with Jane’s nipple for a little longer. Jane unclasped her slacks on the side and pushed them down. They were tight enough that pulling them down left her panties a little lower on her hips. She looked immensely hot. Her panties were slightly askew and a thick tuft of pubic hair stuck out the top of her sheer white panties, I could see the shadow of the rest of it through the panties. “You want some of this?” Jane asked.

“You know it.” I said and I stepped to her sliding my finger from my wife as I did so. Jane kissed me hungrily as she pushed my shirt off and my pants down. We were now bare flesh to bare flesh. Jane pushed me away from her.

“Elsa.” Jane said demandingly. “Take my panties off and show your husband my pussy.” I looked at my wife her own panties were still wedged to one side of her pussy. It glistened with arousal. “Hurry up or Aaron will get bored. Don’t worry we’ll have time for you in a few minutes.”

I stared at Elsa everything was working out perfectly, if I had guessed right Elsa would go along with pretty much anything. A moment later not making eye contact with either of us Elsa reached towards Jane’s waistband. Her fingertips made contact with Jane’s skin and she stopped. Seeming to gather her courage. Then slowly my wife slid a finger under the waistband and began to draw Jane’s panties down. She semi-knelt to do it, and as Jane stepped out of the panties she ran her fingers through Elsa’s hair. Elsa stayed on her knees with Jane’s panties in her hands.

Jane let go of Elsa and grabbed me I had just finished removing my boxers and my cock was bouncing awkwardly and fully erect. Jane fell back onto our dining room table dragging me on top of her. I sucked greedily on her huge breasts sucking on the nipples as I arched my back and guided myself into her. Her pussy was sopping and felt amazing. For several minutes we ground fiercely against one-and-other, she and I both moaning lustfully. When I felt close to coming she begged me to go harder and to come. I lifted her off the table and her own weight pulled her deep into me as I began to come bucking and almost spilling both of us to the floor.

Finally I set Jane on the dining room table and pulled out, a large blob of semen rolled out and plopped to the hardwood floor. Jane and I both looked down at Elsa. I realized she was still kneeling on the floor. She had two fingers buried in herself. From where she knelt she had likely been able to see right between our legs. I wondered if she had watched.

“Get those fingers out of your pussy and come clean me up.” Jane said, her voice interrupting my thoughts. My wife was tentative and slow to move, but Jane was fixing her with a scowl and to my amazement a moment later Elsa’s beautiful blond hair was spilled across Jane’s taut abdomen as my wife began to lick Jane’s cum filled pussy. Jane’s fingers were soon in my wife’s hair pushing and manipulating Elsa’s head for her own pleasure. “You’re husband isn’t going to leave you Elsa. I know he loves you, I hope you don’t mind sleeping on the couch sometimes though, because you’re gonna’ have to share this one.” Elsa nodded her head in response. “Aaron, do you mind if I come by once in a while?” Jane asked.

“Alright with me.” I answered.

“Elsa, you have a great tongue, you’re going to have to clean me up whenever I come visit.” Jane said. “You’d like that wouldn’t you?” It took a second but Elsa nodded. “Say it Elsa.” Jane said.

“I would.” Jane said, her voice sounded thick as though something were sticking to the roof of her mouth.

“Good girl.” Jane said.

I slowly began getting hard again watching my wife in her tiny panties hungrily sucking the woman I had lusted over at work. I knew our adventures were just beginning.

-Medley

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One for Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1265 milliseconds