• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Study Buddy

Study Buddy

12

Lena:

Lena squirmed in her seat and tried to listen to the lecture. The ancient wooden desk-chair she sat in bit into her stomach as she tried to wiggle herself into a less painful position. Glancing around at the other students and their glazed eyes and lazy posture she was overwhelmed by frustration.

Why is my fucking ass so fucking huge? She thought to herself.

It was a horrible wooden chair with a little desk attachment on the front. Her huge backside was squeezed as far back in the seat as it could go, her chub spilling over the sides.

Ignoring her lower body trapped in the painful wooden vice became easier as her legs began to fall asleep. She tried to focus on the professor.

Lena was as good a student as she could be, it wasn't exactly easy being a big woman in the world of academia. All the desks, chairs, lab coats, even the latex gloves they wore in labs seemed to be tailored to smaller people. As a graduate student studying Biology, Lena was in her sixth year at this University but she never felt like she belonged there, she felt like another species next to the perfect blonde sorority girls and their tan frat boy counterparts.

All her life Lena had been the fat kid; she was bullied mercilessly growing up. Her big personality matched her big body and as a child and young adult she was quickly beaten down by society. She learned to hide herself... She avoided human contact as much as possible as a result. People had always only hurt her so she was careful to never let anyone close enough to do anymore damage.

Lena sipped her coffee and grimaced at the packed classroom.

Why are there so many people in this class? Its 7:30 on a Friday night, she wondered.

As a grad student Lena made herself attend every lecture and she was usually the only one who didn't skip the late classes on Fridays.

At least I was able to get a coffee before the cafe closed for the day, she thought. She looked lovingly at her big coffee cup, she was going to need the caffeine to get through this lecture.

When class ended all of the students began scurrying to pack their bags and flee from the lecture hall. Lena waited a few seconds so fewer people would be around to witness her extracting herself from her desk. The chair creaked as she slid out and stood up, her legs and ass tingling as they regained sensation.

As she made her way to the door, she noticed a student talking to the professor. She forced herself not to look at him so she wouldn't have to nod or smile or say hi, but she thought he must be new. Glancing at him out of the corner of her eye she noticed that he had the lumberjack look down, he wasn't conventionally attractive, he was too big and bearded for that, but she thought he was hot... and that scared her a little bit.

As she passed him, he walked away from the professor and fell in line behind her, joining the herd of students shuffling out the door. He was really close to her as they were jostled by the crowd and she could practically feel his body heat against her back. She pushed down the panic that was beginning to suffocate her as a result of all the people around her.

Her fear, however, was her undoing, as she pulled free of the crowd and stepped into the cool night air, she stumbled over a step that she had forgotten about in her panic. The coffee cup she was holding went flying and her notes fell out of her hand right into the coffee.

She let out a horrified little shriek and stared at her soggy notes, the ink bleeding into the coffee puddle.

"Yikes, that sucks," said a male voice behind her.

She squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip, as the attractive guy from lecture stepped right up to her and looked her in the face.

She instantly noticed two things now that he was right in front of her. One, his eyes were warm and brown and made her feel like she was melting. Two, he was a big guy, ok, he was a big MAN, obviously not one of those skinny ken doll frat boys that universities seemed to mass produce. She was unsettled when she realized that, though she was afraid of him like she was with most people, she could feel an undercurrent of desire coursing through her body. She forced herself to clamp down on her emotions and try to school her face into the mask of aloof confidence that she reserved for social interaction.

"Are those all your notes from this semester?" he asked, looking at her with concern.

She put on her brave face and tried to act nonchalant.

"Yeah, they were," she hated the way her voice shook as she spoke.

He crouched down and picked up her travel mug, looking at the pattern of little animals on the cup.

"This is cute," he said, holding the mug up to her, "I don't think it's broken so that's something at least."

She took her mug from him, unsure why he was talking to her, she was suspicious as he lifted up her soggy notebook and got to his feet.

"These are ruined; I don't think you can salvage any of this," he said, trying to pull apart the pages.

She tried to think of something to say, but could only groan as she took the book from him and saw that all of her neat rows of notes were just brown and blue blobs now.

"What am I going to do?" she moaned.

He smiled at her and she instantly felt a spike of fear go through her heart, followed by that unnerving tingle of attraction.

Why is he talking to me? Good looking guys don't ever talk to me. Why the hell is he smiling? Why the hell do I want to smile back?

"Lucky for you, I think I can help," he said. He held out a hand, still dripping with coffee from when he picked up the book.

"Hi, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Jeff, I just transferred to this course. I'm working in Professor William's lab while I finish up my masters' research"

She stared at his hand for a few seconds before cautiously reaching out her own coffee covered hand to shake his.

"Lena," she replied, "What do you mean you can help me? If you just transferred, you don't have the notes."

"Lena is a pretty name," he responded still smiling at her. She looked down at her hand, still grasped in his and raised an eyebrow.

He blushed, ACTUALLY BLUSHED and dropped her hand.

"Yeah well, Williams just gave me his personal course notes so I could get caught up," he replied, looking at her expectantly.

She just stared at him, unsure why he was telling her that.

He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"You could copy them if you want," he said.

She blinked at him, surprised by the offer.

"That would be really nice of you, are you sure it would be ok?"

He gave her a funny look and said, "Of course, all of your notes are gone, why wouldn't it be ok?"

He was looking at her like she was crazy.

Because a guy with nice eyes and a sexy beard has never even looked at me before, let alone offered to help me with something, she thought.

"I just don't want to trouble you," she said weakly.

He smiled again.

"Do you want to come over to my place so you can start to copy them? I would just give them to you, but I need them to get started on the assignments I've missed," he offered.

She really wanted to get away from him, he made her nervous, but she needed those notes...

"Um, would you consider coming to my place instead? I live right over there," she replied, thinking that at least if they went to her apartment she wouldn't have to interact with any roommates he might have. She smiled at him, trying to hide her anxiety.

"Ok, lets go! Where do you live? This way?" he said, grabbing her hand and starting to walk towards the street. Her stomach lurched when she realized that he was holding her hand, her mind spun.

What is happening?

"Yeah, um, I live in the gray building a couple blocks down," she replied, pointing with her mug, unsure how to proceed.

Jeff:

She doesn't like me, I can tell she doesn't like me, he thought.

Jeff tried not to stare at the girl that he was practically dragging down the street, she had the most amazing smile and he was overwhelmed by the desire to make her smile again. He started rambling, trying to say something funny.

She definitely doesn't like me, he thought, as he felt her try to gently tug her hand out of his.

He knew it was weird for him to be holding her hand since they had only just met, but when she shook his hand earlier it was like electricity shot up his arm and through his body, he couldn't resist the urge to touch her again. He pretended not to notice her attempt to pull away and his heart did a funny flip flop when she looked up at him, she glanced away and bit her lip and his dick did a little flip flop of its own.

Why is it so hot when a girl bites her lip? he wondered.

He had a thing for lips, and boobs and butts for that matter, and she had plenty of all those things. Her tight black pants highlighted her curvy bottom, and she was wearing a billowy shirt that swished as she walked. He peeked over at her again, trying to imagine how she would look with her hair down. His fingers twitched to unravel her long braid.

He only let go of her hand when they got to the grey building so she could get her keys out. He watched her tits jiggle as she fumbled through her bag.

I wonder what size they are; they've got to be at least a DDD, he thought.

She opened the door and walked over to her coffee table, kicking her shoes off as she went.

"You can come on in," she said, "if you need the wifi password it's on the fridge, I'm going to grab something to write in."

He made his way to the couch, watching her as she turned and sauntered out of the room, he was busy looking around curiously at her apartment and just barely avoided sitting on a big fluffy white cat.

"Ah!" he exclaimed, startled. The cat glared at him from it's spot on the couch cushion.

Lena hurried back into the room.

"Oh, I see you met Cheesecake," she said, breezing past him and scooping the giant ball of fluff into her arms.

"Hi handsome," she cooed to the cat. Jeff watched, amused as Cheesecake meowed at her and she playfully meowed back.

"Yeah, I didn't notice him at first, he spooked me," he muttered, a bit ashamed that he had almost squashed her pet. She held Cheesecake up to a little shelf next to a window and the cat slithered from her arms and proceeded to turn it's back to Jeff. "I don't think he likes me very much," Jeff added.

She giggled, "He's just a bit fussy, he is a cat after all." She held up a purple notebook, "Shall we get to work?"

"Oh, right, yeah lets get cracking," he responded, dropping his backpack to the ground. He grabbed the course notes and his laptop from the bag and sat down next to her on the couch where she had already started spreading papers and writing utensils. He handed the notes to her, shifting closer, she opened the book and started writing. He tried to get to work on the assignments.

After about an hour of silent school work, most of which he had spent trying to look at her without her noticing, she sighed and arched her back in a stretch.

"Ugh, this is giving me a headache," she said.

He watched her as she reached up and began unraveling her long braid. To his lust addled mind it was like he was watching it in slow motion. Her hair tumbled over her shoulders, she gave her head a little shake and a tropical sweet smell wafted from the dark tresses. She combed her fingers through the soft brown waves of hair and rocked her head back and forth on her neck to work out the stiffness. He gave up trying to be subtle and he full on stared at her. Her hair was a little bit frizzy and fluffy from being wound in the braid so tight, but it fell prettily around her face. It made her look like she had just rolled out of bed, tousled and sexy.

"You're really beautiful," he blurted dreamily.

"What?" she said, snapping her head up, looking at him in shock.

"You look beautiful," he repeated, more firmly this time, he hadn't intended to make a move this soon but he couldn't resist, her intoxicating scent made him feel light headed.

She narrowed her eyes with a predatory glint, "Are you messing with me?"

He was surprised by her question.

"Of course not!"

"If this is a joke I'm not in the mood," she replied, practically snarling at him, she didn't break eye contact, the look in her eyes was similar to the gaze of a lioness before she made a kill.

"Why would this be a joke?" he asked, with an audible gulp, still confused, a bit nervous, and a little turned on.

"Because I'm fat!" she snapped.

Oh! He thought, she thinks I'm making fun of her for being big! Wow, I'm worse at flirting than I realized.

"Yeah, so? That doesn't mean you aren't beautiful," he asserted.

She looked down, embarrassed, the fire in her eyes fading a bit, and muttered, "Nobody has ever said that to me before."

He was quiet for a few seconds, wondering how that was possible.

"Nobody you've dated has ever told you that you were beautiful?" he asked, "Were they all blind?"

Her face turned red and she continued to avoid eye contact.

His brain landed on an insane thought.

"You've never dated anyone!" he gasped, his suspicion confirmed as the blush on her plump cheeks darkened.

Little tears of shame started to leak out of her eyes. He groaned, this was a mess.

"Its not that big of a deal, I haven't wanted to be with anyone," she grumbled. He tried to think of a way to change the mood, he hated when people cried.

"Please don't be upset, there's nothing wrong with waiting, I was just surprised," he said weakly, inching closer to her.

"I'm not "waiting" its just... people aren't usually nice to me so I tend to avoid them," she mumbled, trying to sound like she didn't care. Her eyes gave her away though, as more tears leaked down her face.

"I'd be nice to you," he whispered softly, unable to resist reaching up and brushing a tear off her cheek.

"I don't believe you," she said quickly, snapping her head up to glare at him again with a frown.

"Can I try to convince you?" he asked, his heart thundering in his chest at the thought.

"Yeah right, and how are you going to do that?" she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Like this."

Unable to stop himself, he slid his hand around the back of her neck, reaching up to sink his fingers into her hair. She froze as he leaned towards her. His mouth was almost on hers when she put her hands on his chest and pulled back.

"Stop, I don't... I never... I don't know how," she stuttered, looking at his lips like he was going to eat her alive. He chuckled at the thought, maybe he would.

"That's ok, if you don't want me to touch you I won't," he said with a reassuring smile.

She frowned again, considering. He raised an eyebrow to indicate that he was waiting for a response.

She seemed to take that as a challenge because her eyes flashed with that predatory glint again and she nodded for him to proceed.

This time, when he leaned forward, she flinched but didn't tell him to stop so he brushed his lips lightly against the corner of her mouth.

He didn't full on kiss her yet, he wanted to play with her, take things really slow, he liked to tease a girl until she begged. He dropped feather light kisses gently around her eyes, kissing away the tears that still clung to her cheeks. The feeling of her skin against him was electric.

He kissed her everywhere on her face except for her pouty mouth. He looked at her and noticed that her face was flushed, her eyes were closed and she was breathing harder, he slid an arm around her and pulled her closer. Her plump lips parted in expectation, but at the last second he dipped his head down and started kissing her silk-smooth neck. He laughed when she let out a frustrated sigh.

He moved the hand that he had tangled in her hair, gripping it in a fist and gently pulling her head back so he could bite her earlobe. He was very pleased to hear her soft moan.

He let out a moan of his own as he felt her slide her hands cautiously up around his neck and shift closer so that her tits were pressed up against his chest. He decided to reward her for participating so he moved back to her full lips and pressed his flush against hers with just a tiny bit of suction before pulling away slightly, their mouths making a soft smack sound as they parted.

They were breathing the same air now, lips parted, bare millimeters apart. He paused there, waiting to see what she would do. The seconds stretched by and finally, right when he was going to give up and start kissing her neck again, she gave a little frustrated huff and pressed her mouth up against his.

He rewarded her again, hoping she would catch on to the game, and dove forward to deepen the kiss. He slid his tongue slowly into her mouth and felt a shiver of delight as she tentatively brushed hers against his.

She was basically in his lap now and he liked the feel of her against him, he leaned back so he was reclining against the couch cushion and pulled her with him, continuing to kiss her as he went. Her body was now flush against his and he held onto her full hips so she couldn't pull away.

Big girls always thought they were going to squash their partners if they sat on their laps or laid on top of the, but he loved the feeling of her heavy breasts smashed against him and her chubby thigh brushing his hardening dick. He shifted his knee up between her legs and moved her slightly so she was almost straddling his upper thigh.

She shuddered as he continued to move his knee up, rubbing his leg along her crotch.

She was kissing him back, initially with a great deal of hesitant innocence, but she was a fast learner. She nipped at his bottom lip playfully and he ran his tongue along the inside of her mouth, he felt her smile and he pulled away to look. The smile disappeared, however, replaced by a confused pout that was almost just as pretty.

"Why did you stop?" she asked, sounding slightly dazed.

"I wanted to see you smile, you could light up a room with that smile."

"That's a really cheesy line," she scoffed with an eye roll.

He didn't care though because she smiled at him anyway and his heart skipped a beat.

She is so cute, he thought to himself, I just want to kiss her nose, in fact...

Lena squeaked as he leaned forward and planted a little kiss on the tip of her nose, and then she giggled and squirmed against him when he tried to do it again. He loved her laugh and would have kept teasing her, but her squirming made her leg rub back and forth against his dick and her crotch grind against his thigh.

They both gasped at the sensation and he pulled her back down to devour her mouth.

"Mmm, you are so hot," he mumbled as he began to bite and kiss his way back to her neck, "I could just take you right here."

"Then do it," she gasped.

He abruptly stopped kissing her and pulled them both up to a sitting position. He stared at her, trying to read her face.

"What?" he asked incredulously.

She leaned forward and started kissing his neck, she put her mouth next to his ear and whispered, "Do it, do anything, just don't stop."

"Lena," he said cautiously, "I don't want you to do anything you might regret, I want you, but I want you to want me also."

"I'm serious, I want you, lets do this," she said, starting to sound put out. He grappled for self control, needing to ask her his next question.

"But... aren't you... you know... a virgin?" he asked. He had never been with a virgin before.

"Isn't it supposed to be painful the first time? I don't want to hurt you."

He was surprised when a wicked grin split her face.

"You really don't need to worry about that," she laughed,

"What do you mean?" he said, perplexed.

"I like to...play."

He blinked at her, not quite catching her meaning. He thought of her as so innocent, she couldn't mean what he thought she did... She rolled her eyes, climbed off him and walked down the hallway to what he assumed was her bedroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Study Buddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds