• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Skunk Ruins the Camping Weekend

Skunk Ruins the Camping Weekend

12

As long as I can remember, my parents owned a cabin up in the mountains. It was a nice size cabin but the best part was we had a huge yard, about 25 acres, near the river. As a family, we would spend many weekends camping. I am the oldest child in the family, one sister in the middle, and one brother who is the youngest. We get along most of the time but we have our normal sibling fights and struggle for power. My sister can be very mean at times. I try to ignore her moodiness and not let her get to me.

But we always seem to get along when we went up to the cabin. There were always chores to do but once we were done, we were free to do what we wanted. We could hike in the woods, tube down the river, or play yard games. The cabin was a place we all loved. Our favorite weekend of the summer was what we called "friends weekend". That was when we would invite family and friends to spend the weekend camping. Everyone would bring up their tents and campers, and camp on our property. My parents would invite our grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins. It was like a family reunion. My parents would also invite their friends, and their kids and the four of us could invite our friends too. It was always a big party that we all looked forward to every year.

This year was going to be one of the biggest Friends Weekend. This year the kids got to invite 2 friends each. I invited my two best friends that I grew up with. They were basically part of the family as they were always at our house. My sister, Tracey 18 invited girls from her sorority. My little brother, Michael invited his friends from home who live near us. My parents invited many of their friends as well. It was going to be a lot of fun.

The weekend finally arrived and we were all very excited. It was supposed to be perfect weather, sunny and about 80 degrees. We went up on Friday morning to start cleaning and setting up. My grandmothers drove up with us and started cooking for the weekend. My grandmothers are old school, very strict, and nobody talks backs to them. We have all received plenty of spanking for talking back to our grandmothers.

Families started arriving Friday afternoon and started setting up their tents and camp areas. We helped out wherever we could. Almost all families were set up by sundown. We had a fun night around the campfire and had a great night sleep preparing for a fun-filled Saturday. Saturday was filled with a fun tube ride down the river and then we all met for a great lunch prepared by my grandmothers. My friends and I decided to take a hike up the mountain.

It was me, my friends David and Zach, all of us are 20 years old. We have been friends since elementary school. We played football and baseball together and even though we went to different colleges, we have remained best friends. We hiked for about an hour and decided to take a water break. The three of us sat in a clearing in the woods to take a quick rest. As we sat there, we heard a bunch of stirring in the brushes near us. We went to investigate and a family of skunk jumped out and sprayed us. We tried to get out of their way as quick as we could but they sprayed all of us. It was on our clothes and also on our skin. We smelled so bad it was making us nauseous so we ran back to the cabin.

As we got back to the cabin area, I saw a big group of people. I saw a couple of my aunts, my sister and some cousins but I didn't see my mom. So I yelled to my aunt asking where my mom was. She asked why and I yelled that all three of us got sprayed by skunks. My aunt started to get frantic telling us to stay away from the group.

My aunt yelled "go to the barn and take off all your clothes. Put them in a garbage bag and wait for us."

We did as we were told and ran up to the barn. We couldn't wait to get out of clothes. We were hoping that the clothes were what smelled but unfortunately the smell was all over all of us. Just then my aunt walked into the barn. We all quickly moved behind some cans and barrels to cover our naked bodies. She said "Stop being silly, I am a mother. I have seen a naked boy before. How bad did the skunk spray you?" She looked at me and said "come here, let me smell."

I was shocked she asked that. I am not going to walk out in front of my aunt without any clothes on. I said "do you have towels for us to cover up with?"

"Of course not, we are not giving you clean towels. The skunk smell will get on the towels. You will get a towel after you get bath." She replied. "Now come here."

I covered up my front with my hands, walked out from behind the barrels and stood in front of her. I heard my friends laugh as I probably looked pretty silly standing naked in a barn, in front of my aunt, with my bare butt in view. My aunt leaned in and started to gag. "Oh, my goodness! That skunk got you good."

"I think there were 3 or 4 skunks. We sat right next to their nest." I answered back.

"Ok, well we need to get all bathed. We need to check how much hydrogen peroxide and baking soda your mom has in the cabin. You mix that with detergent to get the smell off your skin." My aunt informed us.

My aunt told us to stay here and she left to get supplies. We were standing there trying not to be awkward standing in the barn naked. We heard the door open again and it was my sister and her friends.

"Get out of here!! We got sprayed by skunks and we smell. We don't have any clothes on!" yelled David. He has known my sister for most his life. They fight like they were brother and sister. Many times it was like a flirtatious fight. I wondered if they liked each other.

"All of you are naked?" asked my sister Tracey. "How are they going to get that smell off of you?"

"Yes, we had to get rid of our clothes. We have bathe in a mixture of baking soda and detergent." I answered her quickly.

"I wonder if they will need help?" Tracey said smartly. "Let's go see if we can help." The girls turned around and walked out of the barn.

"What do you think she meant by they will need help?" asked Zach.

"Nothing. She is just being a brat." I said. "Don't worry about her." I was trying to calm everyone down and not think about being naked in a barn with 30+ people outside in the yard.

We were startled by a loud sound as the large doors to the barn were being pulled opened. It was my dad and uncle carrying in a large tub. They place the tub near the barn door opening which was near the outside hose. My dad looked over at us and asked "how you all doing? Damn it stinks in here! You boys stink." He smiled and went back to the cabin.

Now that the big barn doors were open now, we could see the insanity outside as people were scurrying around. Not sure what they were all doing but it was total craziness out there! And here we are, 3 boys standing naked in the barn smelling like skunk. My grandmothers come out rushing out of the cabin with a large pot and some wash rags.

"Tracey, bring me that hose and Lauren help me with this pot." bellowed my grandma asking for help from my sister and her friends. They stopped by the large barrel tub and then my other grandmother said "Ryan, come here so we can bath you." My heart stopped as I couldn't believe my ears. My grandmothers were not going bathe me. I am 20 years old and a sophomore in college. I was not going to be treated like a child. And definitely not in front of my sister and her friends!

"Grandma, I can do it. Just leave everything right there. I will make sure we all get clean." I said in a very shaky voice knowing you never challenge anything grandma says.

"Ryan, get over here right now!" grandma said in a very stern voice. "We need to do this quickly and we have all three of you to get clean. You have to wash everywhere on your body or the smell will never leave. It will be on your clothes again, in the cabin, everywhere. We need to make sure you boys wash and rinse properly. Now come here!"

"Grandma, can you tell Tracey and her friends to leave? They don't need to be here." I begged my grandmother.

"Ryan, your sisters have volunteered to help us. Your mom is making more of this mixture and others had to drive into town to buy more peroxide and baking soda. We took all the younger kids down to the river. Now I don't have time for games. Get over here now or I will come over there and pulled you out." scowled grandma. I knew I had lost my battle so I started to walk toward the barn door opening where my grandmother and sisters stood.

I felt like I was paralyzed. My hands were in front of my body covering my privates. I know my face was red because it felt hot. My legs tingled and shook like they were ready to give out and I would fall to the ground. As I looked back at the other guys, they both had the fear that each one of them will have to do exactly what I am doing. They watched intently as whatever they do to me, will be done to each one of them.

As I walked very slowly towards the tub, I could see many people had gathered outside the barn to see what was going on. The ironic part was most of the people gathered were women. Did women have the maternal instinct to help in a crisis or they wanted to watch the embarrassment of naked boys. The gossip must have spread throughout the camp of the three boys who got sprayed by skunks, needed to be bathed with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and detergent, and the campers all got front row seats.

I looked at Tracey, Lauren and Kristen as I approached the tub and they were grinning from ear to ear. My hands were covering my front but they were trying to get a peek. How can this be happening? They would never let the boys watch the girls get bathed. Why is it ok for the girls to watch the boys? I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. The main thing is I didn't want to show how embarrassed I was so I tried to stay strong.

Grandma grabbed my arm and guided me into the barrel tub. The girls wrinkled their nose and told me how badly I smelled. Grandma told Tracey to turn on the hose and spray me down with water. As Tracey was spraying me down with water, I gazed around at the crowd outside the barn to see who had assembled to watch this humiliating moment in my life. They all acted like they were helping, like they weren't watching but I knew they were. Some of Tracey's other friends that grew up in our neighborhood were standing around the corner. They kept poking their heads around the corner for a quick peek.

The water from the hose was very cold. I tried not to think about it. Tracey was spraying me all over and smiling as she was performing the task. Grandma directed me to turn around so Tracey could wet down my back. I turned and realized now that everyone has a clear view of my butt. I hear some laughter coming from somewhere behind me. Was it Tracey's friends or someone out in the audience. I hear Tracey make a salty comment, "nice tan line brother!" dramatizing the fact that she is looking at my butt.

Both grandmothers started scrubbing my body with that miracle mixture that should remove the skunk smell from my body. The mixture smelled terrible and actually stung slightly due to the hydrogen peroxide. It was somewhat pasty and somewhat soapy. At this point, my mind had gone numb. How could I be standing naked in a tub, outside, with my grandmothers washing me, and my sister and half my family and friends watching? It was like a bad dream. You know the dream where you are naked in front of the classroom. Well, I am living that bad dream. I am looking around and more and more people pass by and make sarcastic comments to me. At this point, I think everybody has seen my butt. The good part is many girls have told me I have a nice ass so I am not terribly embarrassed.

I'm sure my grandmothers are going as fast as they can but it seems like I have been standing here forever. My back is again facing the girls as my grandmothers making sure they scrub my whole body. They get to the middle of my back and I think to myself, they won't go near my butt. That would be humiliating. She goes lower and lower and yes, she is actually washing my butt. I have sank to a new low. Grandma is thorough making sure she washes every inch. She is washing my entire butt, actually pulls my butt cheek apart to scrub in my crack. This is in full view of the girls. I hear a loud burst of laughter coming from Tracey, Lauren, and Kristen.

I looked back at my friends and they had stunned looks on their faces. I know they have to be thinking that my grandmothers certainly won't wash them. They aren't family. They are Ryan's friends. They are 20 years old and can wash themselves. But I know my grandmothers. They are stubborn old ladies. They grew up on farms and every day was a hard day work.

Grandma finally covered my entire body with this pasty soapy solution and now I needed to be rinsed off. I tried to grab the hose from Tracey but my grandmother smacked my butt and told me to stand still. Tracey sprayed me with the hose while my grandmothers wiped the skunk remedy from my body with clean wash cloths. From the first moment I stepped into the tub, my hands have coved my penis, no one has seen anything except my butt. Then the words that made me freeze in fear.

"Put your hands over your heads so we rinse under your arms." demanded grandma. For a moment it felt like my heart stopped. No, this cannot be happening to me. I swallowed hard, hoping for some words to come out of my mouth but nothing did. I was halted with fear.

"Grandma, really, I can do it. Everybody is watching. This is humiliating." I started to beg her. I know my voice was crackling. I felt like I was on the verge of crying. "Please grandma, I can rinse myself".

Before Grandma could answer, Tracey says in her pouty voice, "Grandma, Ryan is so ungrateful for how hard you are working to help him. He is being so difficult."

"Tracey is right. You are just causing problems and everyone is here to help and you are whining like a little boy. Now lift your arms up." And with one quick swat of her hand, she smacked my butt really hard. Her smacks always hurt but this one stung because I was wet. In one thoughtless motion, I lifted my hands away from my front and held my arms above my head exposing my penis for everyone to see.

I immediately heard giggles from Tracey and her friends. Tracey had an authoritarian smug look on her face as she has now seen their older brother completely naked. She probably doesn't remember the last time she saw me naked. I was probably 7 or 8 and she would be too young to remember. I wondered if the cold water made me look small. As I looked at the girls, they had diabolical grins on their faces. Their plan had worked. Or maybe I was just the first part of their plan. Who was next? What was next?

I looked around to see who else was watching. Even though they were far away, my aunts and cousins were looking. They appeared to be giggling to themselves. People seemed to make excuses to walk by the barn to the cabin just to see the humiliated naked guy. I stood there with my hands in the air as my sister sprayed me with the hose. Now that the pasty soap was off of me, my body was even more clearly visible.

I wondered what they were thinking? Did I look good naked? Was I small? Why were they giggling? Were they giggling at my body or giggling at the power over me? So many things raced through my mind. What if I got hard? That might be the most humiliating thing that could happen, especially with my grandmothers 5 feet away from me. I felt so violated, like I was a piece of meat on display for everyone to gawk at. I am completely naked in a crowd that is completely clothed.

Tracey then yelled to some neighborhood girls that we grew up with "hey, Becky and Michelle, come here and help us." I could not believe my ears. She was calling her friends over to get a closer look. Tracey loved this power. She always had a mean streak in her but this has been the worst. She was so conniving in how she convinced my grandmothers that she wanted to help. She didn't want to help, she wanted to humiliate her older brother in front of the family and friends. As the neighborhood girls approached, I yelled to my grandma that I was all done but she said, "no, you stay there. You have soap still on your body!"

I covered my front again with my hands again. The neighborhood girls joined my sister to continue to hose me down. These girls lived across the street from our house. I have known these girls all my life. Becky was 23 and just graduated from college and Michelle was 21 and a junior in college. We were not friends at all, in fact I didn't like them as the always reminded me of the "Mean Girls" movie. The five of them were probably less than 10 feet away getting a clear eye full of the naked college boy. Tracey ordered me to turn around so she could rinse my back. I did as I was told and I could hear the girls all giggling as they eyeballed my backside. I heard Lauren say to their mischievous group, "he has a cute butt."

Then Tracey ordered me to turned back around, face them and demanded for me to raise my arms again. I glared at her and shook my head no. "Grandma, Ryan is being difficult again. He has soap all under his arms and we are just trying to rinse him clean." Tracey sneered at me like she knew how to get her way.

"Ryan, I am not going to tell you again. We have other boys to wash. Now raise your arms so Tracey can rinse you off." commanded my grandmother. I knew I had lost and they were all going to get a full show.

I lifted my arms above my hand, exposing my entire naked body to the 5 girls. When I lifted my arms, I lifted my head and looked at the sky. This way, I didn't have to look them in the eyes right away. I heard a couple of gasps, I heard a giggle or two, I heard them whispering to each other. The only thought in my head is how did I get myself into this? I composed myself enough to look straight ahead and looked them in the eyes. I watched them as they giggled and talked amongst themselves, staring directly at me. Five girls witnessing the embarrassment of a 20 year old college sophomore, having to stand naked in front of them while they spray him with a hose. They knew they had the power. I was naked and they were clothed. They knew exactly what I looked like naked and I would never see them naked.

The crowd outside the barn was growing. Parents of my friends were gathered watching. I grew up playing with their kids. You would think they would respectful and not stand there and embarrass me more but no, they stood and laugh at the predicament I was in. Friends of my parents walked by and looked in amazement. "Is the Ryan standing there buck naked in front of everyone?" "What is going on?" Ladies thought they would be cute and wave to me. Just a way of non-verbally saying, "Hey Ryan, we see you naked!" I swear it felt like everybody who was camping with us this weekend had walked by.

Josh, a friend I went to high school with, and a couple of his friends were walking from the woods to the cabin. As they passed by the opening to the barn, they glanced over and saw me standing completely naked getting bathed in front of a large group of on-lookers. The three of them walked towards me and Josh, with an extreme puzzled look on his face questioned, "What the hell is going on? What happened?"

"Josh, you wouldn't believe me if I told you." I answered as I stood there naked as the wash continued. "We got sprayed by skunks and grandma insisted that we get bathed so we don't stink up the entire camp."

"Holy Shit, Ryan! Do you know everyone is looking? " Josh responded in disbelief, feeling sympathy for me. "They can see everything!" I looked at his friends and they were watching my humiliation. They looked down at my naked body and then looked at all the people who were watching, and one friend shook his head and said, "Damn, can you imagine? Poor guy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Skunk Ruins the Camping Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds