• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coming Home to Master 11

Coming Home to Master 11

12

When Bella woke up in the morning, her Master was already out of bed, but her arms were tightly wrapped around his pillow and his night shirt was pressed up against her cheek. She yawned, rubbed her face against his shirt, and inhaled deeply. His smell was calming, but she couldn't help wondering, a little nervously, where he had gone. He hadn't attached her to the bed the night before, as he usually did, so she got up quietly, made the bed, and wandered into the kitchen looking for him.

She looked around amazed. The table was set, the coffee was made, there was fresh fruit salad on the table, and her Master was at the stove making crêpes.

"Mmmmmm, it smells delicious," she moaned as she wrapped her arms around him and placed little kisses all over his back.

"It should be, my slut," he said and turned to kiss her.

Bella kissed him passionately for a few seconds before he pulled away to tend to the crêpes. Looking over his shoulder, she was impressed by what he was doing. She hadn't yet mastered the art of making crêpes, but she did love eating them.

"Why don't you pour us some coffee, my bitch," he suggested. "I'm almost finished here, so I'll come join you at the table in a minute."

"Yes, my Master," she said softly.

Taking the two coffee cups from the table to the counter, Bella filled them both with coffee, and made them just the way they liked them. When they were ready, she brought them back to the table and sat down to wait for her Master. Seconds later, he arrived with a plate full of crêpes and an assortment of toppings.

"Why the big breakfast, my Master," she asked. "Aren't you going to work today?"

"After last night, I decided to take the day off. It won't be very busy at work today since it's a long weekend, and this will give us an extra day to spend together, my slut. I also thought you might need a nice big meal to get your strength back after last night."

She stared at him for a moment and then said, "Four days? We get four day together with no work, my Master?"

"Yes, my pig," he laughed.

She got up and threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She was so excited that she jumped up and down a bit as she squeezed him.

"Oh, my Master, that's great news," she cried.

"Yes, I thought so," he agreed with a chuckle. "Now sit down and eat, my submissive. You need to regain your energy."

"Yes, my Master," she replied happily and kissed him sweetly on the cheek before sitting back down.

She took a crêpe from the plate, put some of the fruit salad that her Master had made down the middle of it, drizzled some yoghurt over the fruit, and then wrapped it up. She looked up at her Master as she took a bite and he just shook his head at her.

"Silly girl," he said with a smile.

"I'm not French, my Master, but I like French things..." She let my voice trail off as she got up and wrapped her arms back around him, nibbling and licking his neck.

She sat down on his lap and started kissing him as she ran her hands over his chest. He groaned and Bella could feel his cock getting hard under her, so she began to move her hips seductively as she kissed him.

"You are supposed to be eating, my slut. I made you this big breakfast to take care of you and to help you get your strength back after last night," he said, between kisses.

"Yes, my Master," she moaned, "but right now I need to eat something French."

"Slut," he said and lifted me onto the table.

Bella wrapped her legs around him and he entered her with one powerful thrust. She cried out, the pleasure of his giant cock filling her hungry pussy. A fork fell to the floor, but she ignored it as she dug her fingers into his back and thrust her hips up against him.

"Oh, my Master!" she screamed. "Please fuck my slutty pussy!"

"Shhhhh, whore," he said, covering her mouth with his hand. "There are other people in this building and you're going to wake them all up."

Bella tried to answer him, but it came out in a jumble, because he was still holding his hand over her mouth. She scrunched my eyes shut, trying hard to concentrate on not making too much noise, but her orgasm was building fast and her Master was fucking her hard. Another muffled scream filled the room as her Master dove into her harder and harder. The orgasm took over and she completely lost control. Her body bucked under his and he pressed his hand down harder over her mouth as she screamed into it. He let out a deep groan and filled her cunt. When she finally calmed, he removed his hand from her mouth.

"You milked my cock again, my whore," he said accusingly, but with a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, my Master," she panted, "but you keep making me cum so hard. I can't help it."

Gabriel pulled her down from the table and back into his lap. Wrapping his strong arms around her, he held her tightly for a moment, and placed little kisses on her forehead. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She loved being so close to her Master; she could feel his skin against her, his breath on her body, and his warmth heating her. They discussed everything and they trusted each other with their fears and desires, so they were always very close, but this was a different kind of closeness and they both craved it.

After another tight squeeze, Gabriel let her go, "let's finish breakfast, my pig."

"Yes, my Master," she said. "Thank you for fucking me."

He laughed, "I love to use you, my slut, but you need to stop doing that thing with your cunt when you cum or I'll never last very long."

Bella blushed, "I can't help it, my Master, but I do really love it when you fill my pussy with your hot cum."

"Slut," he repeated, and spread some Nutella on his crêpe.

They both took a few bites from their crêpes and then he asked, "What are you thinking about, my love."

Looking back up at him she said, "I was just thinking about last night, my Master."

He nodded, "And what did you think about last night, my slut?"

"It was amazing, my Master. I loved the way you teased my body, and the wax was incredible. I don't know when exactly I went into subspace, but I was so high. The knife play drove me wild and the orgasms were mind-blowing. I felt so close to you, I needed you, and you let me sleep all wrapped up in your arms instead of tied to the bed. I really loved it all, my Master. Thank you so much!" she exclaimed.

He smiled at her, "Are you sure it wasn't too much, little one?" I know that sometimes I can be rough, but-"

"Oh no, my Master, it was perfect!" she said, cutting him off.

"Okay, but don't forget your safe word if you need it," he said seriously, and then took another bite.

"I know, my Master," she replied softly.

"Tell me what you think about Miss Rachel's place, my slut?"

She swallowed the mouthful of crêpe that she had been chewing and looked back at him thoughtfully, "I really like it there, my Master. The girls and Kevin all seem really nice, and Miss Rachel gives me the impression that she knows what she's doing. I felt comfortable and I think it was a good idea to bring me there, because it gave me something else to think about so that I didn't miss you so much."

Gabriel nodded and then added, "But you are still thinking about the dungeon."

"Yes, my Master," she blushed.

He shook his head, took another crêpe for himself, and then put another one on Bella's plate, "Eat."

"Yes, my Master," she sighed, adding some more fruit and yogurt to her crêpe.

"Why didn't you tell me about Miss Rachel?" she asked curiously.

"Honestly, it never came up, my pig. We were always so busy when you were here last year that it never even crossed my mind."

"Really? She said you used to go there to work and that she'd have the girls take care of you," she said, gently pushing for more information.

"That's true, but I had the feeling that she just wanted another Dom in the house. I think it made her feel a little more comfortable. Kevin and the girls love her, but you never know who might show up with the wrong ideas," he answered pensively.

"I guess so, my Master. Will you tell me about what happened with Charlotte, please?" she prodded and took another bite.

Gabriel leaned over and kissed her softly on the forehead. "Yes, my love," he said, "but don't forget that it's you I love and it's you I collared."

Bella nodded without a word so that he would continue.

"Like Miss Rachel told you, I used to go over there from time to time. I reassured her that she was doing a good job and I played with some of the girls who preferred a man's touch. Miss Rachel began to send Charlotte to serve me more often than the other girls. We got along quite well and she was a great submissive...not to mention her cooking," he sighed, licking his lips. "Anyway, I thought that there might be something there, so I took her out a few times. I wanted to know if I had finally found the submissive I could spend the rest of my life with. Do you remember our first few dates, my slut?"

"Of course, my Master, I'll never forget them," Bella said, looking off into space. "I remember when we first started chatting and I told you that I was only in France for a year to study anthropology and then I'd be going back home. The look on your face startled me a bit and you thought I was lying. I couldn't understand why you would think I was lying, and then you told me how much you love anthropology too. You took me to see places I never dreamed of seeing; things I didn't even know existed. I remember the church-" she said, blushing.

"Yes," he sighed, "the church. Do you remember what I told you about the church?"

"Yes, you said that that's where you fell in love with me. I had been taking pictures of a broken pillar and you said that's when you saw that I was different from the other girls you had taken to see similar places. That they had commented on how pretty the old paintings were, and about other material things, but that I had been the only one who had been truly interested in the history of it all."

"Exactly, my love," he said as he squeezed my hand. "I had taken Charlotte to see some similar sites, but she had only been interested in them because she knew it would please me. It wouldn't be unpleasant to spend my life with someone who is a good submissive, a great cook, and who does things just to please me, but I wanted more than that. Well, I wanted all of that and someone who truly enjoys the same things I do; someone who will be my best friend and my submissive. I was waiting for you, my pig."

"Oh, my Master..." she cried. Jumping up from the table, she threw her arms around him. "I love you so much, my Master!" Tears were running down her cheeks as she hugged him tightly.

"Don't cry, little one," he said gently as he wiped the tears from my eyes.

"But, my Master, sometimes I just love you so much that I feel like I'm going to burst," she sniffed, "and then it comes out of my yes...like this," she said, pointing to her face.

"You're ridiculous," he said, laughing heartily.

"Maybe, but I still love you, my Master.

After breakfast, her Master helped her with the dishes. It ended up taking a lot longer than usual, because she couldn't stop grabbing his cute ass, and he kept pinching and kneading her breasts. Bella giggled a lot and ended up pretty wet at the end, and not only from the water that he had thrown at her.

Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her softly at first, and then more aggressively. He tangled his fingers in her hair and took what he wanted. Bella moaned as his tongue ravaged her mouth, and whimpered when he bit her lip.

"You're mine, slut, all mine. I own you," he growled as he pulled himself away.

"Yes, my Master," she said breathlessly.

"Good girl. Now go into the bathroom," he ordered and followed her in.

She stood by the counter waiting for him. Slapping her ass on the way by, he headed over to the big tub and started running a bath. Bella watched the bubbles take over as he added some bubble bath to the warm running water.

"Am I going to take a bath, my Master?"

"Yes, little one," he said as he brushed the hair out of her face.

Her Master had removed her collar and was working on one of her cuffs when the phone rang.

"I'll get the phone," he said, heading to the door, "you watch the water to make sure the tub doesn't overflow."

"Yes, my Master," she said, and he was gone.

She couldn't hear what he was saying over the running water, so she sat on the edge of the tub and watched it fill with water and bubbles. It smelled nice and she hadn't relaxed in hot bath in a long time. She was really looking forward to it. They usually took showers together before he had to go to work, but there wasn't enough time for a bath. Bella shut off the water just as her Master came back into the bathroom.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Of course, my whore," he said, and finished taking off her cuffs.

He arranged her collar and cuffs on the counter, safely out of reach of the water, and then climbed into the tub. Bella was a bit surprised, but then he offered her his hand.

"Please come join me, little one."

She took his hand and sank into the hot water, resting her back against his chest. It felt amazing and the scent of the bubbles mixed with the scent of her Master was intoxicating. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"You like it, my slut?" he asked her.

"Mmmmm yes, my Master. What a great idea."

He took a cloth and began to gently wash her as she rested in his arms. She was so relaxed that she jumped a little when he started speaking.

"That was Miss Rachel on the phone. She'd like to meet us for lunch."

"Today?" she asked, not even opening my eyes.

"Yes, my love," he laughed. "Will that be okay with you?"

"Of course, my Master," she said, turning to kiss him on the cheek before resting her head back on his shoulder and closing her eyes.

He finished washing her and then did her hair. He was so gentle and attentive that he didn't even get any water in her face. Bella was seriously impressed. He pulled her back into his arms when he had finished and she lay there in his arms for a long time. It was so relaxing and she was very glad that her Master had decided to take the day off of work.

"Can I wash you now, my Master?" she asked.

"Actually, I'd like you to dry yourself off and go lie on your stomach on the bed while I finish washing myself. You can keep the towel wrapped in your hair if you like."

"Okay, my Master," she said and got out of the tub.

She stole a few peeks at him washing his sexy body as she dried herself off and then hurried off into the bedroom when he caught her looking at him.

"Slut," he called after me.

Bella giggled and threw herself on the bed. She could hear her Master moving around in the bathroom, but she was too relaxed to even keep an eye open for him. What a wonderful morning. It had been a long time since they'd had quiet time to themselves like this. Bella had been gone for several months and her Master had had to go right back to work after escorting her back to Europe. She had missed him terribly while she was away and he had done a great job of keeping her occupied once she had gotten back, but a day like this was just what she needed.

She started wondering why her Master had told her to go to the bedroom. Did he want to use her again? He had just fucked her on the table, was it possible? She was so relaxed after the amazing bath that she didn't even know if she could move enough to be interactive. She guessed that didn't really matter, because if he wanted to take her, he would. The thought made her giggle to herself as her Master entered the room.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked, as he sat down next to her on the bed.

"Nothing, my Master," she mumbled sleepily. "I'm just thinking about how much I love you."

"Uh huh," he said. "I have something for you."

Bella raised her head a little and saw that he was holding up a little bottle, "Coconut oil?"

"Yup," he answered. "Someone told me that it's a great lube and moisturizer."

"Someone?" she laughed knowingly, and let her head fall back on the pillow.

Gabriel squirted some of the oil onto his hands and rubbed them together. She didn't have much time to wonder what he was up to, because she felt his hands on her back as he started to massage her shoulders.

"Oh, my Master," she moaned. "What have I done to deserve this?"

"You're you," he said as he pressed his fingers deeply into her muscles. "How many times do I have to tell you that it's not all about you taking care of me? You're mine: my slut, my whore, my toy, my pig. I take care of my things, and this means taking care of you. It's been a long week and I want you to relax and feel good."

"I love you, my Master," she groaned, as his fingers dug into her back.

His hands were strong and Bella was very impressed at how good he was at massaging her. He managed to get right into the muscles and completely relax her, while somehow keeping it sensual. She wanted to just lie there and moan, but she could feel her pussy getting wet as he worked on her. She wasn't sure if he was trying to arouse her, or if it she was just getting excited because her Master's hands were on her.

The smell of coconut oil filled the bedroom as his hands slid effortlessly over Bella's back. He seemed to know exactly where to rub and where to press. She was moaning quietly and had to make a conscious effort to stop herself from drooling all over the pillow. The massage seemed to go on forever, and she began to fall asleep.

Gabriel could see what was happening and asked her to sit up. It was one of the hardest things she had ever done, but she managed to lift her completely relaxed body and sit. Gabriel propped a bunch of pillows up behind her against the headboard and turned on the TV. He found a documentary that he knew would interest her and pushed her back onto the pillows so that she was in a semi-sitting position and could see the TV.

"Is this okay, little one?" he asked her.

"It's perfect, my Master," she whispered.

"Good," he said and began to massage her feet.

It was hard to watch the show, because her Master was making her moan and her eyes kept shutting. She didn't think she would ever be able to move again. With his strong hands, her Master massaged both her feet. Bella was in heaven. When he was done, he propped himself up beside her in the bed, took her into his arms, and put her head on his chest so that she could lie there with him while they watched the documentary.

When it was over, Gabriel got up gently and went back into the bathroom. He returned with her collar, cuffs, and hair brush. Helping her to sit back up on the bed, her Master sat behind her and started brushing her hair. It felt so good that she closed her eyes and began to moan again. Once her hair had been brushed, he refastened her collar and cuffs.

"Perfect," he said.

Bella turned and kissed him deeply on the lips, "I love you so much, my Master."

"I love you too, my submissive. We are going to leave in a few minutes to go meet Miss Rachel for lunch. While I get dressed, I want you to put on your black heals and your big overcoat."

"Yes, my Master," she consented.

Bella was looking forward to going back to Miss Rachel's and hurried to put on her shoes and coat. She really hoped that today would be the day he would take her down to the dungeon. Gabriel came out of the bedroom looking handsome in his suit. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you for this wonderfully relaxing morning, my Master. It was really great," she said.

"You're most welcome, my love. Let's go."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coming Home to Master 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds