• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coming Home to Master 13

Coming Home to Master 13

12

Her Master helped her into the car after saying goodbye to Miss Rachel and Kevin. He told her that they were going for a little drive and that he wanted her to rest. Bella laced her fingers through his and watched the scenery out the window as he drove. After flipping through the music on the flash drive, Gabriel chose an album that he knew would calm and relax her. She was asleep in minutes.

When she awoke, they were surrounded by heavy forest on a mountain road.

"How long have I been asleep, my Master," she asked him groggily.

"Not very long, my dear," he answered.

"Where are we?"

"You'll see soon enough, my sweet. We're almost there," he said smiling at her.

"Okay," she said and looked around.

The road wound through the trees, but she couldn't see much else. They were obviously headed up a mountain, but she wasn't sure where they were or where they were headed. When she turned around, she saw two suitcases in the back and was sure they hadn't been there before.

"My Master," she asked, "what's in the suitcases?"

"Just a few things I stopped to pick up while you were sleeping."

Bella nodded and curled up in the front seat. He obviously didn't plan on telling her very much, so she contented herself with looking out into the woods.

After a few minutes, Gabriel turned off the road they had been on and onto a dirt road that she quickly realized was a long driveway. A beautiful log cabin tucked away in the woods appeared in front of them and Gabriel parked his car off to the side.

She was staring at it when her Master asked, "What do you think, my slut?"

"It's lovely, my Master. Who lives here?"

"No one right now, my sweet. It belongs to a friend of mine and since I have the next three days off, he's letting us stay here."

"Are you serious?" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes," he said with a chuckle. "Come on, let's go take a look around."

Gabriel opened the door for her and she wrapped her coat tightly around herself. He took her hand as he walked her to the front door, fished the keys from his pocket, and unlocked the door. Bella's breath caught in her throat when he opened the door. It was the most charming thing she had ever seen.

It was all one big room, except for a little door in the far corner. There was a small, fully stocked kitchen, a little living room with an overstuffed couch and a couple of arm chairs arranged around a coffee table and TV, a huge fireplace, and an enormous bed piled with pillows and warm blankets. The entire place smelled like the woods with a whiff of camp fire smoke.

"This is incredible," she said, looking around in wonder.

"It is," replied her Master. "The bathroom is over there," he said pointing to the door in the corner. We are surrounded by forest, so no one will hear us out here. The woods are peppered with little trails to follow and there's a nice big hot tub out back. There are even horses if you want to go riding. The area should be pretty much deserted, although we may run into some campers if we wonder around long enough.

Bella threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "You are so amazing, my Master. What a wonderful idea. I'm so excited and I love you so much."

"I love you too," he said and kissed her. "I thought this would be a nice little getaway for us. You'll be able to walk around naked outside during the day since we're alone out here, but it might get a little chilly at night as we're up in the mountains. I'll keep the fire going at night so that you can stay naked, but you'll probably need to put some clothes on if you go outside."

"But I don't have any clothes, my Master! I just have my collar, my cuffs, and this jacket," she said, lifting my arms.

"Don't worry, little one," her Master soothed. "I stopped to pick up some things while you were sleeping, remember? I've packed everything we'll need."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again, "You really are the greatest Master in the whole world."

"We'll see," he chuckled. "Why don't you take a look through the kitchen to see what we have while I bring the bags in?"

"Yes, my Master," she said, kissing him one more time and then heading to the kitchen.

She looked through the fridge, the freezer, and the cupboards as her Master brought in the bags. She heard him putting stuff away in the drawers while she took an inventory of what they had and began making a plan for dinner.

Gabriel came up behind her and put his arms around her, "So what do you think, my love?"

"The place is really well stocked. I could probably make you anything you like for dinner. Is it always like this?"

"No, my friend keeps canned goods and other non-perishable items here to keep him going for a few days if he or someone drops by for a weekend, but he brought up some fresh food for us yesterday, because he knew we were coming."

"That's very nice of him. Is it anyone I know?" she asked curiously.

"Kind of, my pig, you've met him once before and he's going to drop by for dinner tomorrow. I hope you'll be able to make something nice."

"Of course, my Master, it will be my pleasure," she said and turned around in his arms so that she was facing him. She rested her head on his chest and breathed in his delicious scent.

"Would you like to go for a walk in the woods, little one?" he asked, stroking her hair.

Looking up into his clear blue eyes, she smiled, "I'd really love that, my Master."

"Then let's go," he said, taking her hand and walking her out the door.

They followed a path that lead around the back of the cabin and she stopped to look at the hot tub. It was on a wooden deck that matched the cabin and had a thick cover on it. Bella climbed the stairs and peeked underneath. Her Master had been right, it was a big tub and she suspected they could fit at least 8 people in it. The seats looked really comfortable and it was also equipped with drink holders and underwater lights.

"Wow," she breathed, impressed.

Gabriel nodded, took her hand, and they continued on. Bella really felt like they were in the middle of nowhere. They couldn't hear any cars or people and they were surrounded by lovely green trees.

After a few minutes of walking, they came to an enclosure with four horses in it and a little barn to one side. Bella walked up to the fence and the horses came slowly over, one by one. She talked to them softly and pet them as her Master watched her, a relaxed smile on his face.

"My animal loving pig," he said, and put his arms around her waist.

"Yes," she purred and leaned back against him.

"Come," he said, taking her hand and leading her towards the little barn.

There was all sorts of equipment hanging from the walls inside and four little stalls covered in fresh hay for the horses.

"Wow," she repeated, as she looked around.

Gabriel slid the coat from her shoulders and hung it on a hook. Taking her by the hand, he led her over to the saddles and motioned for her to climb up onto one. Bella needed some help to get up onto it, but eventually managed to straddle one of them. Gabriel lifted her arms and clipped her wrist cuffs to the wall above her head.

"That's nice," he commented, as he ran a hand over my breasts.

He took a small remote control egg from his pocket and placed it between her pussy and the saddle.

"My Master," she gasped.

"Shhhh, little one. Trust me," he said gently.

Bella nodded and watched him. He left the barn for a minute and came back with a long thin tree branch. He was smiling and he had an excited twinkle in his eyes. Lifting the branch, he began to drag it lightly over her naked flesh. It was rough, but it didn't hurt. He was teasing her with it. He ran it along her cheek, her neck, down her breasts, over her belly, then went around to the other side and ran it along her ass, and then her back.

With a flick of his wrist she heard a whooshing sound and then a crack as it came down across her back. Bella screamed, partly from surprise and partly from pain. He ran it over her back once more and then SMACK. She closed her eyes and screamed again as she felt the stick dig into her back.

The egg began to hum as it vibrated against her clit. Bella's eyes snapped open and she moaned. Gabriel was watching her intently; his blue eyes searching for the subtle signs that let him know that she was doing okay. He resumed the whipping of her back with his new found switch. Bella cried out with each blow and soon he was at her side again, running his strong hand soothingly over her marked back.

She leaned into him and he kissed her forehead, her cheek, and then her neck. The vibrations of the egg picked up speed and she moaned again, rocking her hips against the saddle.

"Look at this," he said, walking over to the wall and picking up a crop.

"My Master?" she asked, a bit frightened.

"Remember your safe word, my slut," he reminded her as he ran the crop over her already hot back.

"Yes, my Master," she said and tried to concentrate on the egg.

Gabriel slid the crop down her back, over her ass, and then moved to the front where he used it to caress her breasts.

She moaned and rocked again on the saddle, then cried out as the crop came smashing down on her right nipple. Another smack as it came hurtling down on the left one.

Walking to the wall full of equipment, Gabriel found a rubber bit gag, took it down, and then came over to her with it. "I am going to gag you, my slut. Clap your hands together if you need to use your safeword. Is that clear?"

"Yes, my Master," she acknowledge, eyes wide.

He slid the harness over her head, placed the bit in her mouth, and then belted it in place. The egg began to pulse as it vibrated and she bit down on the gag as she moaned.

Gabriel moved back to where he had been and resumed whipping her back with the crop. Her screams were muffled a bit by the gag, but as the force of the blows picked up in severity, her screams became louder.

"What the hell are you doing?" a man's voice hurled from the doorway and Bella's eyes snapped open.

Two muscular young men stood in the doorway looking as if they were ready for a fight and two young women stood behind them, worry painted on their faces.

Master dropped the crop and held up his hand, "Please don't be alarmed. She has consented to this," he said calmly. "Allow me to ungag her and she can tell you herself."

The two men stepped forward menacingly, but nodded their approval. Gabriel carefully removed the gag and Bella swallowed hard, looking at the four of them.

"It's okay," she said breathlessly. "I'm fine."

As the four of them stared at her, the egg continued vibrating and pulsing. She tried to stifle a moan, but there was no hiding it.

"You don't look okay," one of the girls said, taking a step towards her.

"No...really...I'm okay," she stammered. "I'm his submissive and...oh god," she screamed as the orgasm washed over her.

All four of them watched as she moaned and shook in front of them. Her Master took her hand and she squeezed it hard as she came. When the waves finally stopped, Bella slumped against him as he looked at them smiling.

When Bella opened her eyes again, the four visitors seemed like they were having trouble deciding what to do.

"Uh, sorry-" mumbled the man who had initially stopped us.

"Are you," one of the girls hesitated, "her Master, like in the books?"

Gabriel helped Bella down off the saddle and set her to rest in the soft hay before walking over to shake their hands. "The books are a little misleading," he explained, "but you've got the right idea."

"Wait," said the other young man, "she really lets you do what you want with her?"

"Well, within limits," he answered frankly. "Please excuse me for a moment." He grabbed a heavy blanket from one of the shelves, wrapped it around Bella, and then sat down by her side. She rested her head in his lap and closed her eyes as he stroked her hair comfortingly. "Please, come sit," he invited, motioning with his hand to a spot on the floor across from him.

The group appeared to take courage from one another and accepted Gabriel's invitation. He continued stroking Bella gently as the group sat down.

"I am not trying to be rude," he explained, "but you caught us in the middle of a scene and it is very important that I take care of her right now."

"Wow," breathed one of the girls as she watched in fascination. "I never thought I'd actually meet anyone who...well...you know..."

Gabriel's eyes twinkled with amusement, "what you saw was not at all like what you've read, is it?"

"No...well..." she stuttered.

The first man spoke up, "We are camping a little ways from here and we heard screaming. At first we weren't sure what it was, then we realized that someone was in trouble. As we got closer, we could hear the whip as well. We knew we had to do something. In all honesty, I never thought I'd come across something like this."

"We apologize for scaring you," Gabriel said, "but it was very brave of you to come find the source of the screaming in an attempt to help."

"What else could we have done?" he asked.

Gabriel nodded, "We're spending a few days here in the cabin and I didn't think there would have been anybody close enough to hear us."

"The stew," one of the girls exclaimed and stood up quickly.

The other three stood up as well and the first girl explained, "The boys came back with a few rabbits today and we made a stew. Would you like to join us for dinner? I'd really love to hear more about his."

Gabriel looked down at Bella for a moment, judged the look on her face, and accepted their invitation. "Are you far?" he asked.

"Less than a ten minute walk from here," the other man answered.

"Okay, give me a minute to get Bella some better shoes. Would you please sit with her until I come back?"

"Of course," the girl said and sat back down beside Bella. As soon as her Master left the girl said, "That was amazing. Does it hurt a lot?"

"Yes and no," she replied. "It does hurt, but my body floods with endorphins that give me the sensation of being high, which in turn makes the pain bearable."

"Amazing," she said as the others watched with interest. "And you enjoy doing this?"

"Mmmmm," Bella moaned. "I wish I had the right words to describe it. I give him complete control, and in turn, he frees me."

"I don't really understand," said the second girl.

Her Master came in then with a pair of hiking shoes. He slid off her high heels and laced the shoes up for her. "There you go, my dear," he said, as he helped her to her feet.

"I don't have any clothes, my Master," she said, a little alarmed.

He laughed, "They've not only seen you naked, but they've all seen you cum, my sweet. I think the blanket you have around you will be enough."

Bella blushed fiercely, "Yes, my Master."

The four of them led the way to their camp site, stopping to look back curiously every few minutes. Gabriel kept a supportive arm around Bella the entire way. They had arranged logs around a big campfire and Gabriel helped her to sit down on one before taking his place beside her. The delicious aroma of rabbit stew filled the air.

One of the girls gave the pot over the fire a stir as the other handed out metal plates, utensils, and cups. One of the guys brought out a bottle of wine and a bottle of water and began filling cups. The other man passed around some bread and the girl at the pot started ladling out stew to everyone. Within a few minutes, they were all sitting around the fire with food and drink. It was warm and comfy and Bella was very happy to be there with her Master.

"So, please tell us all about it," the first girl implored excitedly.

"You're question is a little vague," Gabriel said with a chuckle. "Could you be a little bit more specific?"

The second girl spoke up, "While you were gone, she said she gives you complete control and that sets her free. I don't understand that and I don't understand why she'd want to give away her control."

"Ah," Gabriel said understanding. "I think you should ask her that. You may call her Bella."

"Hi, Bella," she said. "My name is Lucie. Can you please explain what you meant?"

"I can't speak for every submissive," she said between bites, "but I can tell you how it works for me." Everyone seemed to be watching intently, so she continued.

"In today's world, women seem to be caught in the middle of different ideologies. We're told that we have to be just as good as men, maybe even better, but we also want to make our men happy. Just like men, we have dreams and fantasies, but we're women, so there are certain things that are just not acceptable for us to do. We're either not measuring up to societies idea of a strong, independent woman, or we're a slut. So how do we do both?"

The four of them had stopped eating and were staring at her. Her Master put his arm around her for support and she kept going.

"I am highly educated compared to the women in my circle of friends, and I've always been strong and independent. There are things I want though, things I want to do, things I want to try, things that just aren't appropriate for a good girl to do. I think we all have these desires; we're just too scared to act on them. I know I was."

They all nodded and Gabriel smiled proudly at her.

Bella pushed on, "I met my Master when I was here in France finishing my degree. While we got to know each other, we found that we have many of the same interests and we can spend hours together submersed in intelligent conversation. He became my best friend. He understands me and I trust him. When I submit to him, I am no longer in control. I no longer have to worry about whether or not what I do is acceptable, because I have given up my right to choose between whether or not I do it. My Master tells me what to do, and I obey. There is no shame or fear, because it's his idea and not mine. Do you understand?"

They all nodded and the girl asked, "But he was hurting you. You were screaming in pain. How can you enjoy that?"

"It's called subspace," she explained. "There is a very fine line between pleasure and pain, and when my Master causes me pain; my body releases endorphins that act as a drug. I can feel the pain, but it no longer matters. My Master is always watching to make sure I'm okay, and I have a safe word that will make him stop as soon as I say it. The entire thing brings me so much closer to my Master. I need him, I want him, and I can't live without him. He's not only my best friend and my Master, but my entire world. It's the most amazing bond a couple can have. I trust him with my life."

The four appeared to be trying to take in everything Bella had said and they all began to eat again. The stew was really good and Bella was warm and relaxed with her Master by the fire.

"Do you do this all the time," one of the guys asked.

"Not everyone understands what we do," Gabriel explained, "so we are pretty careful about what we do where and who sees us. Sometimes though, being seen is part of the excitement, right slut?"

"Yes, my Master," Bella blushed.

"I'd really like to try it. Could you teach us?" the first girl asked, taking the hand of one of the guys.

"It's getting late and I have to get this slut to bed," Gabriel explained. "She's really had a long day and needs her rest. Why don't you stop by the cabin after breakfast tomorrow and we can show you some things?"

They all accepted excitedly and Gabriel helped Bella to her feet. They thanked the four for dinner and then headed back to the cabin hand in hand. Gabriel locked the door behind them and tore the blanket from her body.

"To the bed, whore!" he growled.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coming Home to Master 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds