• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Gala

The Gala

"Is that what you're wearing? I don't think so. Wear this" were the instructions from my Master. I had finished dressing in my black cocktail dress with a sequin belt and boat collar. Master preferred me in the red gown that hugged my every curve and reached to my ankles...with a slit that went mid-thigh up the front of my leg. The bodice was simple—it had a high collar wrapped around my neck with a keyhole to subtly expose my breasts. Perhaps not so subtly if one was close enough. I changed my dress and we were on our way.

The dinner lights were low and everyone was chatting up a storm—it was the annual fundraising gala and everyone who was anyone was there. Hundreds of couples in the room dressed to the nines, sipping on cocktails and discussing the latest in business and politics. It was the place to be, unless of course you'd rather be doing something else.

After dinner we began to dance alongside all the other couples. The dance floor was filled with elegantly dressed women in a range of gowns and men who looked like they should be on the cover of GQ. The level of sophistication was noteworthy. It almost looked like a presidential inaugural gala.

"Sir" I said cautiously while we danced close on the dance floor. I was hesitant to say anything because my Master enjoys these events. "Sir, I need you."

"You need me for what?"

"Sir, can we leave?"

"No." We continued to dance.

We looked like everyone else on the dance floor, though Steve did like to show me off in a bit more slutty fashion—though still classy. I often caught glimpses of other men looking at me while their wives seemed to pay no attention at all. Being my master's slut did make me feel quite special.

But my thoughts were interrupted. As we danced, there was a tap on my Master's shoulder. His friend Blake was asking to cut in and share a dance with me.

"How have you been, April? Steve said you're being a good girl."

My Master talks about our D/S relationship to some of his friends. I didn't realize Blake was one of them. I was caught off guard.

"I couldn't be better. How's things with you?" I felt him pulling me closer as he ran his hand near the small of my back and close to my ass. His fingers were weaved into mine as he led on the dance floor, but his hand was squeezing mine tighter and tighter.

"You're hurting my hand, Blake."

"Yep, I know you like that. " he replied as he squeezed all of me tighter.

The music ended and everyone on the dance floor acknowledged the band and meandered back to their tables. Blake joined me and Steve at ours.

"Steve, thanks for the start of what I expect will be an amazing evening. Catch you later?"

"Of course, we'll meet you on the second floor, room 210 in about an hour."

I was both nervous and a bit angry. What is going on?

"Let's dance." Steve led me to the dance floor and we enjoyed some more intimate time as he held me close.

"Steve" I whispered. "Why is Blake..." He placed his finger on my lips.

"No talking. Right now we're enjoying the dance. You wanted to leave but that wasn't a part of my plan for the evening. We are taking things to the next level."

A little nervous, I complied. I enjoyed the closeness we shared while the music was playing. My cunt was so wet I was worried I might be dripping down my leg. I wanted to my Master so much, but now confused about what to expect in an hour. Steve whispered in my ear.

"I'm giving you to Blake tonight."

I trembled. I love my Master and all he does to me and with me.

"No worries my love," he continued "you're about to get everything you deserve."

"But Blake..."

"Stop." He said. Those were the last words of the night.

We finished our cocktails and headed up to 210 and went into the room. Blake was already inside.

"Blake," Steve spoke very matter of factly. "You know April. Do with her as you please."

And he was gone. We had been in our D/S relationship for over a year and my limits were minimal and we had discussed the possibility of sharing me with other D's. This, however, was not expected.

Blake walked over to the door and locked it. I turned away from his face, a bit nervous. I felt him approaching me, a second later spinning me around and unzipping my gown. It dropped to the floor, leaving me naked except for my earrings. He pulled them off and put them in his pocket, only to pull out handcuffs.

I was excited...and a bit nervous.

He quickly threw me to the bed on my stomach and cuffed my wrists behind my back. I must have screamed because he flipped me over and slapped me hard.

"I have dreamed of the day I could do a bitch like you...with no consequences. You've been given to me for the night to fulfill my ultimate fantasy. Another sound comes out of your mouth and there will be hell to pay."

I was turned on. Steve knows about my abduction fantasies but I don't think Blake does. This was as much my fantasy fulfilled as it was his. I could resist all I want and Blake won't back down. I only wish Steve was here to see this.

"No!" I yelled. The back of his hand went across my face and practically knocked me unconscious. My goal was to resist and drive him into more of a frenzy.

He grabbed my tits and began pushing me hard against the bed as if to show his dominance. It was painful - and quite amazing. I continued to fight back only to be met with more of his strength. This was exactly what he wanted - and so did I. The more I fought, the more of his real anger I enjoyed. Finally he flipped me on my stomach and uncuffed me. For a second, I thought I had won. A second pair of cuffs came out and both arms with cuffed to the headboard. He tied torn bed sheets around each ankle and pulled my legs apart. I scream in pain, at which point he wrapped duct tape around my head. He was pissed; it wasn't just a piece of duct tape, he wrapped it around my mouth and head at least two times.

"Now bitch. This is it."

Unable to move and not really comfortably positioned to take it in the ass, Blake shoved his cock in my ass mercilessly. As he pounded me, he grabbed the front of my throat and told me what kind of whore I am, that I deserved all my holes to be filled with his cock. He kept getting harder and harder as he tore through my ass. He had no idea how much I was enjoying this. Steve knew. Blake didn't.

Blake uncuffed me, flipped me over and moved my head to the end of the bed and quickly cut through the duct tape. With my wrists held tightly in his grip, he shoved his cock in my mouth. Having been in my ass, I could taste my own shit—but wasn't terribly displeased. I loved that he was taking me by force. I loved that I had no way out. I loved being taken. And I loved that he didn't know.

I tasted him begin to cum and he couldn't hold back any longer, He erupted in my mouth, the warm and salty juices made me choke and gag. He held my mouth shut to force me to swallow.

Grabbing my hair, he pulled me off the bed and sat me in a chair with my cunt totally exposed. He tied me up and prepared me to be fucked by whatever objects where available. The plunger handle worked fine as he shoved it in and out of my cunt, telling me not to cum. He came prepared with some items too. A flashlight, some garden vegetables, and even baseball bat. It hurt so much and was so degrading. It was exactly what I loved.

After some time in the chair, having been fucked by objects unimaginable, I heard a knock at the door. Blake seemed annoyed but let the visitor in. I couldn't see him, but I could smell him. Steve was back. He had returned to do what Blake would never do. Blake left and my master untied me and brought me into the bed. He undressed and crawled into bed and held me tight.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm wonderful." And he cared for me the rest of the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Gala

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 458 milliseconds