• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dirty Talk

Dirty Talk

The day was dragging on, for the both of them. It was only 12pm but it felt like it should've been later.

She made her way over to the couch where her partner was sitting watching television. He smiled at her and turned his attention back to the screen.

She surveyed his physical form as she did quite often, he was tall, tanned with dark hair and had fantastic cheek bones.

She thanked a god she didn't believe in that he was wearing the one shirt that was slightly too tight.

His upper arm muscles were wrapped so snug by the fabric...and it was low cut so she had the pleasure of getting a nice view of some chest hair as well, thick, dark and oh so masculine.

"Would you like a drink" she asked him, smiling.

He turned away from the television to face her.

"A glass of water would be good"

He flashed her his ever so charming smile and she melted a little inside.

"Be right back" she blew him a kiss and he caught it chuckling.

He knew she had been watching him, no absorbing him for the past few minutes. It was a hobby of hers and it always lit a fire in him, whether it be in his heart or his loins, it never mattered to him. She was perfect, in every possible way, for him.

Her sweet face with sparkling brown eyes, her curvy figure and her kindness, were just some of many reasons why he loved, adored and lusted for her everyday.

She returned with a glass of water, outstretching her hand. He took the glass from her, noticing her recently painted fingernails before turning back to the tv. It didn't bother him that she wasn't sitting particularly close, he knew she had a better position to watch him from where she was. And he would not disappoint her.

"Is this boring you? Would you like to watch something else?" He asked.

"Oh..um, not its fine" she blushed, she wasn't paying attention to what was on tv.

"Alright"

He leaned back into the couch, placing his arms behind his head and parting his legs wide. Man spreading. It always irritated her when men did it on the train but when he did it, it looked hot. Very hot.

She watched as he suddenly made for the glass of water she had gotten for him, he raised the glass to his mouth slowly, just letting the edge touch his lips.

She swallowed hard.

A droplet of water travelled down over his bottom lip, his chin, his neck...and then down underneath his shirt. She very much wanted to trace that path with her tongue.

He took three large gulps of the water, swallowing loudly as he did so. The noises as well as the nice view of his neck and Adams apple...added to her arousal.

He placed the glass down and turned to her.

"Why don't you come sit next to me" he said smiling kindly at her.

She scooted over on the couch until her arm made contact with his. He put his arm around her and began making circles with his thumb on her shoulder. She made a contented sigh and he began to speak.

"Sit on my lap" he said after a minute, it sounded almost like a command. It took her by surprise and she blushed. Though they had been intimate many times and she was not at all by any means a virgin. He had recently figured out something that she enjoyed...a lot. And had been practising using it the past few weeks.

She did as she was told and sat in his lap, her legs folded either side of him. He left one hand at his side and the other he placed on her waist before moving it where he liked. He stroked her stomach before moving up to her chest where he could see two hardened nipples covered only by a thin layer of fabric, it made him excited.

He quickly passed a couple of fingers over one of the nipples and heard her breath quicken. She was very, very aroused and he wanted her desperately.

"Take off your shirt for me" he said in a low commanding tone, just the way she liked it. The words sent further arousal to her womanhood and she moaned softly.

"Remove your shirt" he repeated. Not unkindly, just so she remembered not to get too distracted. If she wanted him to do this he would, but he wouldn't do it half way.

She did as she was told and slowly removed her shirt, her breasts unveiling before his lust filled eyes.

"Touch your nipples"

She moaned at his words and began to do just that, she pinched at them, twisted them and stroked them until she was moaning and writhing in his lap.

He groaned when he felt her move against his erection, she always felt so good to him.

"Mmm, does that feel good" he stared up at her in awe as she pleasured her nipples.

"Yes!" She gasped out.

"Get on your knees for me beautiful" he said to her.

She quickly made her way off his lap and onto the floor. He unzipped his jeans slowly in front of her...agonisingly slowly.

"Please" she breathed out when she couldn't take another moment, she was extremely aroused and needed him so badly.

He grinned at her and slid the jeans onto the floor, she realised that, he wasn't wearing anything underneath. His erection sprung free, large and beautiful. She wanted to worship it with her mouth and tongue, to worship him.

"Mmm, I bet you're so wet by now my sweet..." he trailed off, smiling as she only responded with a loud moan, he loved to please her.

She moved closer to him, her mouth and face very close to his warm, erect penis.

"Suck" he almost growled. She instantly closed her thighs tightly together and moaned loudly again. The word was simple but so deliciously filthy to her, so arousing. He knew she wanted to and it made her all the more ready for him.

She placed her soft lips on the tip of his penis and he sighed in pleasure. She began to suck softly on the tip for a while before sliding her mouth further down, sucking as hard as she could, to please him.

"Oh, yes!" He moaned loudly just the way she liked, the heat between her legs pulsed more and more at each sound he produced.

She moaned around his penis and he grabbed her hair, he had never done that before. He didn't grab too hard but hard enough that she knew about it. She moaned again, relishing every single sound that came out of his beautiful mouth.

"Fuck!" He moaned, she couldn't take it anymore she had to have him, even if she didn't orgasm she had to have him. Now.

She removed her mouth from him and quickly removed her jeans and underwear while he watched her. She got on top of his lap panting, he sighed when he felt her warmth come into contact with his. She felt so aroused and excited, he wanted her.

"You're a naughty girl aren't you" He said teasingly with two hands on her rear end and waist.

"Oh..mmm" she found it embarrassingly difficult to form a coherent sentence but she couldn't help it, he had her wrapped around his finger. She loved his words, she loved him.

"Mmmm"

He spanked her.

"Ahh!" She moaned out.

"Do you like being spanked my naughty girl? Does it make you wet?"

She blushed hard, not looking at him.

He spanked her again, harder. It stung so good.

"Ahh!"

He spanked her one last time, harder than before.

"Ahhh!" She moaned loudly and he felt her wetness on his thigh.

He crashed his lips to hers and laid her down quickly on the couch before grabbing what he needed from the side table. A condom and some lubricant, she loved it that he was prepared.

He put some lubricant on his fingers before inserting them inside her, he did it too quickly and she cried out a little in pain.

He apologised by softly kissing her lips, wet with arousal. He began to move his fingers in and out as he sucked and licked at her.

"Oh...ahhhh. More!"

He moaned when he felt her begin to rotate her hips against his face and pull his hair.

"Please!" She moaned desperately again as he continued to move his fingers.

He finally removed them and rolled a condom onto his length. He positioned himself before her and looked into her eyes. She wanted him so badly and she was so beautiful, he had never felt more lucky.

He pushed into her in one thrust and they both cried out in pleasure. She clawed at his back as he leaned over her further and thrusted in and out, panting hard in her ear.

"Oh,, mmm you feel so good" he whisper in her ear, thrusting particularly hard when he did so.

"Oh...yes!" She cried out, she wrapped her legs around his back and brought two fingers to one of his nipples, stroking as quickly as she could.

"Oh yes! Ahhhh!"he moaned as she touched him there, his arousal heightened and he thrusted faster and harder, relishing the sight of her before him, eyes closed, hair stuck to her forehead by sweat, her beautiful chest a dusty pink and her breasts bouncing with each movement he made.

"Fuck!" He swore and she moaned loudly, tightening her legs around him andlicking his neck. He heard her moans growing louder and louder and he knew she was close.

He leaned down to her ear.

"Come for me my naughty girl" he groaned.

"Ahhh!" She let out the most beautiful sounds he had ever heard and he couldn't hold on any longer when he felt her spasm around him as she came. She opened her eyes to watch him as he orgasmed, it was always enjoyable to watch.

"Ahhhh!" He cried as he let go inside her. He pulled her as close as he could to his body and thrust hard into her as he finished.

She stroked his back softly as he came down from his high and he nuzzled her neck. She sighed in pleasure.

After a moment he spoke.

"Would you like a drink?"

THE END.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dirty Talk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds