• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Week Ch. 05: Direct Hits

Senior Week Ch. 05: Direct Hits

12345

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

Now, for those of you who are all caught up, welcome back! SENIOR WEEK (as you can probably guess) deals with the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. As Rachel attempts to move on from the trauma of the spring, she finds herself caught up once again in the throes of her own unpredictable behavior. New faces emerge, familiar ones return, and existing relationships become both altered and re-born. So sit back and get ready for a week of sand, sun, drama, and fun as Rachel takes her first steps into the next chapter of her life.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 4: Target Acquired

CHAPTER 5

Rachel felt the early tingling sensations of a building buzz as she crossed and uncrossed her legs on the kitchen counter stool. She gave another quick glance to the oven clock. 10:23.

Her eyes darted over to Rebecca who was fidgeting with her belly button ring. Both girls were in their bathing suits, but they weren't planning on going to the beach. Rachel suddenly smirked at the thought and wondered why they weren't simply wearing underwear instead. It had just been an automatic response to put on their bikinis. Oh well. Their clothing wouldn't be staying on too much longer anyway.

They both jumped as a gentle knock sounded at the front door. Simultaneously, an incoming text message caused Rachel's phone to buzz noisily on the counter:

I'm outside.

The girls exchanged looks and let out matching deep breaths. For as fired up as they were (especially Rachel) they suddenly had a moment of cold feet. Their nerves twisted tightly and their expressions flickered with vacillant doubt. But as the warmth of their buzzes grew ever so hotter, the hesitation was again replaced with excitement. And arousal. They were definitely going to do this. And it was going to be fun.

Rachel stood slowly from her stool and cracked her neck to each side. She held out a hand and smiled warmly as Rebecca reached out and hopped from her seat as well. The girls walked hand-in-hand across the kitchen and down the hallway that led to the front door. They paused momentarily before opening it and Rachel swallowed to the feeling of Rebecca giving her hand a firm squeeze. Sighing one final time in unison, they steeled themselves and took the plunge.

Bright sunlight flooded the entry way as the door opened and the girls squinted at the image of their waiting visitor. Tyler wasn't wearing a shirt; he had on only a pair of yellow mesh shorts and some running shoes. He'd told his friends back at the house that he was going to do a little morning run before they started drinking and partying again. No one had given his cover story anything more than a disinterested nod and he'd slipped away silently, his casual demeanor belying the excited tension twisting and swirling in his gut.

It had been about a ten minute jog to the girls' complex and Tyler's body now displayed the first signs of perspiration. It wasn't hot yet, but by mid-morning the sun had risen high and certainly made its presence felt during his trek. His face was gently flushed and sweat beads formed by his temples and between his well-sculpted pectoral muscles. A thin line of moisture traced down his stomach towards his naval. His breath was still elevated, although it was unclear if that was due to athletic exertion or the anticipation of what was waiting for him.

Tyler smiled tightly and stepped inside the house. Beyond his nerves, pangs of slashing guilt battled tensely against his excitement. He wasn't the world's most faithful boyfriend, but he wasn't a serial cheater either. He was young and good looking and he didn't feel the need to treat his relationship like a sacred marriage, but he still didn't just go out looking for it all the time either

His morning with Rachel after prom had been the furthest he'd stepped out of bounds and by far the most he'd ever done to initiate something. And he'd done nothing else since until Rachel's quick sneak attack on him under the deck at the party the night before. But as he looked at the two girls in front of him, he was beginning to realize what the common denominator in his bouts of infidelity was...

Rachel watched Tyler's lustful eyes linger squarely on her over-exposed chest. She knew how much he loved her boobs and she surged with confidence as she pictured that morning they'd had sex after Kevin's prom. Riding him roughly on his basement futon as they both stifled pleasured noises on their way to powerful, simultaneous climaxes.

Ultimately, she'd been left with intense shame and guilt over what she'd done, but in the moment she'd felt nothing but pure, piercing pleasure. Before she had lost her way in the spring, Tyler had been only one of a few boys whom she'd ever had sex with. And he'd always been her favorite. The thought of fucking him again in her beach house (with Rebecca along for the ride) made her want to strip down and push him back into the door right then. However, she knew the three of them would enjoy it more if they took their time together. But that didn't mean they couldn't get things started.

Rachel reached outward and extended a delicate touch to Tyler's chest. She ran it tenderly down between his pecs, wicking away a line of sweat. As she rubbed the wetness between her fingertips, she raised a playful eyebrow and finally spoke.

"Mmmm...looks like you already started your workout a bit early. I-." She stopped and corrected herself with a smile. "We hope you saved some energy."

Tyler swallowed at her mention of 'We' and drifted his eyes to Rachel's friend. She was smiling at him, her green eyes sparkling with a touch of excited nervousness. Her demeanor was more subdued in comparison to the firecracker he'd seen step to his girlfriend the night before. And also different from the night before was the view of her body he was now getting. He had definitely checked her out as best he could at the party without making it obvious, and she'd looked crazy hot in her outfit. But now that she was standing a foot away with only a few square inches of bikini to her name, the image was on a different level.

His eyes first flicked across Rebecca's face. She was objectively attractive and her features were shaped and angled in a way that made her look fierce even when she wasn't. Her eyes were sharp and a diminutive diamond stud sparkled on the side of her nose. But like so many guys before him who had come face to face with Rebecca, Tyler's gaze automatically drifted to her lips.

They were full and seductively soft and they had likely pushed the same dirty images into the mind of any man who had even the most modest heterosexual bend. Tyler immediately thought of Rachel's mini-blowjob from the night before. He knew as well as anyone the far reaches of her talents but he caught himself wondering just what her pouty-lipped friend might capable of in that arena as well. He swallowed again. He sure hoped he'd be finding out soon.

Pulling away from the thought, he dropped his eyes down from Rebecca's face to her chest. Rachel's boobs were almost perfect so pretty much any girl standing next to her could never receive a fair shake. But Rebecca's weren't easy to look away from either. They were a little smaller but they were perky and full and they fit her body well. She had on a navy blue string bikini top that didn't hide a whole lot and subtle hints of the paler flesh of her breasts peeked out from different areas providing an enticing tease of what was underneath.

Below her top, Rebecca's tight stomach tapered downward before curving sharply back out into a set of round hips. Tyler had noticed her curves tucked seductively underneath the tight denim of her dark jeans the previous night. He'd also gotten a quick glimpse of her ass and he was now desperate to see more. He let his eyes drop down across her smooth, tanned legs all the way to her toes, where a small flower tattoo draped teasingly around her ankle and onto her right foot. Having taken in the entire view, Tyler brought his eyes back up to her face and smiled. She grinned back, a hint of the nervousness in her expression dissipating and leaving arousal in its place. She chewed her lip and inhaled sharply.

Rachel tingled with amused excitement as she observed Tyler's ocular examination of her friend. She'd known that he would be into her as well; very few guys didn't melt when given an up close look at what Rebecca offered. As Tyler concluded his ogling stares, she twisted her lips into a smug smile and spoke.

"Well, it looks like you remember my friend from last night. But I'm being rude. Tyler? Rebecca. Rebecca? Tyler." Rachel grinned as the two exchanged an awkward handshake. "You see? She can be nice if you're nice to her. Plenty nice."

Not wanting to delay any longer, Rachel finally squeezed Rebecca's hand and began to turn back down the hallway. Tyler watched the girls' seductive retreat for a moment, taking full advantage of the chance to finally get a perfect view of Rebecca's stupid-hot backside. He felt his shorts tighten as he pictured what he'd do to her if she'd let him. He wondered how far the girls were planning to go. He knew what Rachel was about but he had no idea what Rebecca would be up for. He hoped she'd let him fuck her. But if not, those lips would do just fine.

Tyler followed them into the main area of the house and glanced around casually. The hall led to the kitchen which opened up into a larger living room area. His wandering eyes halted as he passed over the girls and processed their curious stares aimed back in his direction. They were leaning up against an island counter, a half-empty bottle of vodka wet with cold condensation standing upright in between them.

Rachel caught his eye and indicated towards the bottle.

"Wanna do a shot?"

Tyler nodded with a smile. He could definitely use something to take the edge off. He watched as Rachel poured into a shot glass and handed it to him. He glanced at them curiously but Rachel shook her head.

"Oh, no. We're good. We've already gotten warmed up."

Tyler shrugged and threw the shot back. He swallowed smoothly and shook his head with a grin. He handed the glass back to Rachel and looked around the room as the warm alcohol burn coated his throat. Rachel raised an eyebrow and spoke again.

"How about one more? Maybe you and Becca can do one together to cement your new friendship?"

Rebecca grinned and smiled seductively at Tyler. His eyes widened and he smiled back with another nod. He extended his hand towards Rachel to re-take the glass but she shook her head and put it on the counter behind her. Passing the bottle to Rebecca, she grinned again.

"No. You don't need a glass."

Tyler's eyes narrowed in temporary confusion as he turned his head to look directly at Rebecca. With a wink, she brought the bottle to her lips and tilted it up, taking the alcohol directly into her mouth. Holding it in her puffed-out cheeks, she handed the bottle back to Rachel and indicated for Tyler to come closer. He swallowed, finally understanding her intent, and took a step to her.

As Tyler moved his body in close, Rebecca brought her hands up around his neck and pulled his face into hers. Leaning up off her toes, she pushed her full lips tightly into his and parted them slowly. She pushed her cheeks back together and let the alcohol flow from her mouth into his. She smiled with her eyes and moaned softly.

Small streams escaped their lips and dribbled down his chin as Tyler focused to take in the exchange. He swallowed roughly as Rebecca finished passing what she could and finally broke away with a wet, playful kiss. Out of nowhere, Rachel was also in front of him and she brought her tongue teasingly to his chin. She licked him gently, catching the last droplet of clear liquid that he'd spilled. As he continued to swallow, she pressed her tingling lips into his and kissed him firmly as well.

Rachel finally pulled back and extended her tongue out over own lips. She swirled it around, tasting the warmth of the alcohol that had transferred to her. She could see the excitement growing in Tyler's eyes as a familiar expression began to cross over his face. She could tell that their little ice-breaker had done its trick, and right on cue, she watched him step back towards the girls, this time with purpose.

Anticipating the move, Rachel reached forward and put her arm out to block his advance. She grinned at his halting confusion and shook her head as she wagged a teasing finger at him.

"Hold up there, stud. Let's take this someplace a little more comfortable."

Tyler pulled back and looked around the room. He instinctively turned to the stairwell. The bedrooms, maybe? Where-?

Rachel watched his desperate search with amusement. She stepped away from the counter, and, still leading Rebecca by the hand, made her way into the living room. She and Rebecca walked over to a futon that was positioned upright like a couch. The girls bent over and grabbed a handle and Tyler watched as the furniture adjusted into a flat, queen-sized bed. Rachel stood up tall and looked back at him.

"We have a room upstairs, but since we're all alone..."

Rebecca finished her sentence. "...why not make things little more interesting?"

Tyler grinned widely and smirked at their words. He stepped into the living room and swiftly kicked off his sneakers and removed his socks. The warmth of the alcohol combined with the playful kissing and the girls' continual suggestive behavior had left him unwilling to simply be led anymore. He was ready to go.

Keeping his eyes on both girls, he reached for his waistband and smoothly slid his shorts and briefs off with one motion. He kicked the clothing aside into a pile and stood up tall, arching his back and chest. His muscles flexed automatically and his dick pulsed with excitement. He was almost totally hard and he smirked again at the girls' reactions.

Rachel simply smiled warmly at the familiar sight of Tyler's impressive penis. She'd gotten an up close look the night before, but that darkened, grainy view didn't compare to his current total exposure in the full light of day. She shivered and reflexively began running her thumb and forefinger together.

Finally tearing her eyes away, she glanced over at Rebecca to gauge her friend's reaction. As expected, Rebecca appeared quite impressed as well. She watched as her friend bit down automatically on her soft lower lip and raised an eyebrow back in her direction. Rachel simply giggled and nodded knowingly. No words needed to be exchanged. Her smirk said it all. See? I told you.

Tyler smiled brightly as he reveled in the admiring looks aimed his way. He knew what he looked like and that he had a big dick. It wasn't obnoxiously huge but it was full and long and plenty impressive. Combined with his handsome face and the hard work he put into his physique, girls seeing him naked for the first time (or anytime) was almost always met with a deeply complimentary reaction.

He swallowed as his eyes flicked between Rachel and Rebecca's hungry expressions. Having two sexy and barely-clothed girls drooling over him only made his cock strain harder. As the blood continued to flow from his head to a new, more relevant location, all his earlier feelings of doubt or hesitation disappeared from his conscience. He was definitely ready for this. He began to step forward towards the futon when Rachel put a hand up.

"Hang on." She grinned widely as she indicated to the impressive sight between his legs. "Obviously you're pretty excited to get going. Why don't you give us a minute to catch up?"

Tyler momentarily flashed disappointment, but it evaporated into excitement as he processed what Rachel was saying. He stiffened and stepped back, frozen with anticipation.

The girls could see how ready he was so they didn't drag things out. Just as quickly as Tyler had disrobed, Rachel reached behind her shoulders and discarded her bathing suit top without any fanfare. Tyler swallowed as her perfect tits finally came into full view. He watched as she casually bent over and slid the final piece of material off her legs stepped out of it. She stood back up tall and arched her back as she ran her hands smoothly over her breasts. She was a vision and Tyler couldn't wait.

Rebecca was only one step behind had already peeled her own top off by the time Rachel stood back up. She glanced over at her friend's hypnotic chest and swallowed hard. Seeing Rachel get naked in front of a boy and the reaction she got had once upon a time filled her with a sense of insecurity over her own body. She recalled how she'd felt briefly inadequate that night in the dorm while being held up for such a blunt comparison to the almost unmatchable assets her friend possessed.

But she no longer felt that fear or hesitation. She felt closer to Rachel than she ever had, especially after what had happened between them with Derrick and then in the shower. She was still trying to reconcile her feelings (of the non-plutonic variety) toward her friend and she was sure that Rachel was going through a similar struggle as well. Either way, she was no longer intimidated by Rachel's body, nor the sexual aura she exuded. She was encouraged by it. And as visibly turned on as Tyler was at the sight of her naked friend, Rebecca knew that she had assets of her own that would make his jaw meet his chest.

With a playful smirk, she tossed her bikini top at Tyler's head, forcing him to break his burning stare at Rachel's tits. The material hit him in the face and he snapped his attention to Rebecca with a silly smile. She flashed her eyes back at him and felt herself surge with confidence as Tyler's gaze washed fully over her own body. And while she was sure her own boobs were garnering no complaints, she decided to move quickly for the kill.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Week Ch. 05: Direct Hits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds