• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Saturday the 14th (Effy)

Saturday the 14th (Effy)

12

SPOILER ALERT!!

This story is a continuation of my 5 part series 'Friday the 13th', and the follow up 'Saturday the 14th (Emmy)'.

To gain maximum understanding and enjoyment of this story I would advise you to read those publications first.

The Tale will be continued with a short series entitled 'The following week' which you can keep an eye out for.

Thank you for reading and liking my work.

*****

When Mistress summoned me to attend her today she informed me that it would be a 'Rubber Day' so I knew that I was not required to wear any particular clothing of my own. Therefore I arrived at 9.30am, as instructed, wearing a white blouse, knee-length denim skirt, and plain canvass 2" wedges over my white bra and knickers and nude tights. Mistress is of the opinion that women should always look feminine and therefore insists that I routinely wear a dress or skirt and never be seen in trousers or other attire that could be mistaken as male clothing. She knows where I live and work and states that she can, and does, check up on me from time to time.

Mistress opened the door wearing only a white, cotton towelling dressing gown over her black silk negligee and a pair of 3" heeled white mules. I suppose you would call me average height at 5' 7" but Mistress, as I must always refer to her, stood at just over 6' in her 'slippers'. She ushered me into her apartment via the communal hallway and after I had closed the door behind us she said, "Take the keys to the dungeon from my dressing table and retrieve the items on the list that is with them. I need to get dressed and I will see you back here shortly."

I went to her bedroom, took the keys and the list and made my way back to the communal hallway and over to the door under the stairs that led to the dungeon. Having unlocked the door, I turned on the lights and made my way downstairs. Once in the dungeon I worked my way down the list collecting everything, discovering pretty much what Mistress had planned as I went. Rubber hood with integrated blow up gag and tinted eye-pieces, battery powered vibrating rubber eggs with remote control, inflatable anal plug, rubber cat-suit, rubber elbow gloves and a pair of leather 6" stiletto, knee high boots, all in black. The last two items were a tube of lubricating gel and a pot of 'Shine-n-Glow' liquid to give the rubber a mirror-like sheen. I like being 'filled' so I was hoping this was going to be enjoyable day for me.

When I returned to Mistress in her bedroom she had almost completed her make up and was looking, well, what could I call it, tarty? Bright red lipstick, way too much rouge, eyebrows thickly lined in black and bright red false lashes and eye shadow. Her visage verged on demonic. Who on earth could she be expecting today? A glance at her bed confirmed her red theme as her underwear and clothing were also that colour.

Without being told I stripped naked and the first thing I did was go to the bathroom to relieve myself before powdering my legs and returning to the bedroom. I sat on a chair and started pulling the feet of the cat-suit over my own, and then up my legs to just past mid thigh, smoothing the rubber as I went. Next, I lubricated and inserted the butt plug and the string of three eggs into their relevant orifices and, as I knew exactly what was expected of me, waited patiently and quietly for Mistress to attend to those accessories. Eventually Mistress turned to me and began inflating the anal plug with a hand pump until I was completely filled and a little uncomfortable. After sealing the air tube and detaching the pump, Mistress took the remote control for the eggs and turned it on to check it was fully charged and working. The vibrating instantly made me shiver, both with sexual arousal and anticipation of what was to come, but it only lasted a second as Mistress immediately turned it off again. I returned to the bathroom powdered my groin, torso and arms and stretched the remainder of the cat-suit over my body and inserted my arms into the sleeves, which was not an easy task given the skin tight nature of the outfit. Next I made my way back to the bedroom and squeezed my hands into the rubber gloves, smoothing them up my arms and over the sleeves of the cat-suit to the elbows.

Eventually this was completed and Mistress and I now needed to assist each other. Firstly, I was required to lace Mistress into her waist cinching corset which reduced the circumference of her midriff by almost 3". After I had tied off the laces I tucked them under the lower hem of the corset and they would eventually be held in place, and out of sight, by her figure hugging dress. Mistress then pulled together the back of my cat-suit and gradually crept the zip up to the neck as I manoeuvred my C-cup breasts into the bulges at the front designed to hold them. This whole episode, Mistress squeezing me into the rubber outfit and me tying off her corset, had quite turned me on and my nipples pressed into the rubber of the cat-suit, showing through on the tips of proudly displayed breasts like a couple of small bullets, as my own juices added to the lubrication already in my vagina.

Mistress finished dressing herself as I slipped my feet into the leather boots, pulled them over my heels and zipped them tightly up my calves. I now stood tall at 6' 1", the same height as Mistress, as I zipped her into her extremely short, scarlet mini dress. Mistress completed her very red look by stepping out of her mules and into a pair of 6" red, patent leather shoes and once again stood taller than me at an impressive 6' 4". "She must be expecting someone that she wants to impress," I thought to myself as I completed my tasks by smothering myself, or at least as much as I could reach, with 'Shine-n-Glow' giving my whole ensemble a shimmering quality. Mistress completed my clothing by assisting me with my hood, ensuring that all my shoulder length, dark brown hair was tucked inside as I pulled it tightly over my head and adjusted the eyepieces and gag into the right position. Mistress then tucked the neck of the hood under the collar of the suit before zipping it back up to create an almost seamless look. She then concluded my preparation by applying more 'Shine-n-Glow' to the place I couldn't reach in the centre of my back and the whole of my hood before giving me a couple of mouthfuls of water through the tube in the hoods gag. This gag was then inflated, again with the hand pump, until my mouth was completely filled, but only to the extent where it didn't distort my cheeks and make me look like a hamster. I was now mostly deaf, I couldn't smell anything except the rubber of the hood where it sealed my nostrils, I was only able to taste the rubber of the inflated gag, my sense of touch was dulled by my rubber encasement and finally, even in the bright light of the apartment, my vision was murky due to the darkly tinted eye pieces in the hood. My semi-detachment from the world was complete and, to be honest, added to my general feeling of arousal.

Mistress now led me back out of her apartment and down into the dungeon. "We have just enough time for a little fun, Effy, before Emmy arrives." She stated as I struggled down the stairs. I had to walk with a straight back and in small, graceful I am told, steps in order to prevent both discomfort from my lower body invaders and to ensure they didn't bring me to an orgasm that Mistress hadn't sanctioned. I am so turned on by complete encasement that just walking with insertions is enough to get me highly aroused so I try to reduce the effect by moving with small steps and a straight body. I had discovered that by walking normally the three eggs moved and shifted inside me to such a degree that I was very quickly aroused and found it hard to withstand cumming.

Anyway, back to the basement. Mistress led me over to the centre of the room and bid me stay there whilst she went to the racks against the wall. Upon her return she attached leather cuffs to my wrists and then hoisted my arms over my head and attached the D-Rings on the cuffs to a hanging chain. I was now standing at almost full stretch with only a few inches of play allowing me to keep my boots on the floor.

Suddenly, the eggs sprang into life, and my whole body with them! As they buzzed away inside me I started to squirm on the chain. Of course, the obvious result of that was that my feet lost contact with the ground and all my weight was suspended from my wrists. I grabbed the chain and hauled my weight up to prevent the leather cuffs digging into the base of my hands. I kicked my legs to try and re-establish my connection with the floor and then, just as suddenly as it had started, the throbbing ceased. As my feet regained the floor the eggs pulsated once more. I was again caught by surprise, jerked my body and swung from the chain but this time, as I hadn't had chance to let go, my weight was easily taken by my arms.

On this occasion the vibrating oscillations lasted a couple of minutes during which time I managed to regain my feet and slowly turned on the chain. Through the darkened haze of my hoods lenses I could see Mistress sitting comfortably in her armchair in the corner of the room. I was approaching fever pitch in my reaction to the onslaught of the eggs when they turned off again. My breathing was rasping through the tube in my gag and, although I could hear very little myself, I am sure it must have sounded quite loud to Mistress' ears.

I stood there for a minute or so, calming down with my eyes closed and regaining my breath. My exertions had caused me to get quite hot inside my rubber confinement and I could feel the tickle of little rivulets of sweat down my spine and between my breasts as gravity pulled them towards my feet.

The pulsing of my internal exciter abruptly started up again and, as my eyes leapt open, I was startled to see Mistress stood right in front of me. This time I managed to control my reaction and stood firm, biting down on the inflated gag and stiffening my body. However, Mistress was prepared for this and what I hadn't seen was the finger vibrator in her left hand which she now applied to my clitoris through the rubber of my suit.

Within a minute I was gasping for air through my tube and the hood around my nose was bulging with every exhalation as I failed to prevent some of the air from my lungs leaving through my nostrils. I began wriggling and squirming but Mistress was equal to the task of following my movements with the second infernal device.

Eventually I could hold out no more and I screamed dully into my gag and hood as my entire body quivered with my orgasm. My juices kept flowing as Mistress refused to turn off the internal device and continued to follow my rubber clad clit wherever I tried to move it. I came a second time, almost immediately on top of the first, and was pleading with Mistress to stop but, of course, all she heard were the gag stifled wails of a flailing slave. Thirty seconds later, just as I thought I was about to explode for a third time, Mistress pulled the vibrator away from my groin and turned off the internal device.

My entire body was drenched in sweat, creating a slick layer between my skin and the rubber, and causing the cat-suit to slide over me at every move. My crotch was hot, wet and sticky and I could feel my sweet juices seeping down the inside of each thigh, adding to the slipperiness of my latex prison. My body weight hung by my wrists from the chain as all I wanted to do was collapse in a heap and recover from my sexual exertions.

"I must leave you here now, Effy, but first you need a drink." Mistress informed me as she glanced at the clock by the stairs. I strained to hear her voice, worried that I may miss some important instruction. Mistress took a bottle of water with a tube attached to the top and forced some water into my mouth through the breathing tube in the gag. Suddenly the space in my mouth around my gag filled with liquid and I had to swallow as fast as possible so as not to choke. It really wasn't very easy with a mouth full of rubber, but Mistress controlled the flow and after a few swallows removed the straw so that I could take another breath. This was repeated until I had drained the bottle and I now felt quite bloated after drinking about a pint of water so quickly.

Mistress went on to explain, "I have to be on hand when Emmy arrives and show her the ropes, if you get my meaning. Once she has completed her tasks I will bring her down to meet you. Relax. I won't be much more than an hour or so." With that she turned and made her way to the bottom of the stairs, and I faintly heard her heels ringing on the stonework of the floor. An hour! Left hanging by my wrists! With my mouth full of inflated rubber I couldn't question her decision, even if I wanted to, but in any case that would only have only got me into trouble.

After a minute or so I had recovered sufficiently to place my weight back on my legs, relieving the pressure on my wrists and hands. I stood there and surveyed my familiar surroundings. I rotated slowly as I tried to make out the features of the room. If you have ever walked into a house or a shop wearing very dark sunglasses then you will understand how little detail I could make out around the room which was, of course, exactly as intended by Mistress when she purchased this hood. Time dragged by so slowly as I stood there with nothing to do. With no way of evaporating inside the rubber outfit, my sweat was making its way slowly downwards towards the sealed feet of the cat-suit, and my vaginal juices ensured that the insides of my thighs were uncomfortably sticking to the latex imprisoning them.

My arms soon began to ache from being held in their awkward extended position. The balls of my feet were also causing me a little discomfort as my entire body mass was transferred through them to the floor. I tried to relieve them by rocking back on the 6" heels of the boots, but that just caused my arms to give me even more pain as I tried to avoid losing my balance. I did pull myself off the ground on several occasions, executing several pull-ups at a time, to firstly relieve the ache in my feet, but also to exercise my arms and keep the blood circulating in order to banish the 'pins and needles' that assaulted my hands and fingers. I was also beginning to feel the need to urinate, but surmised that I could refrain for quite some time so need not worry about it.

I really had no idea how long I had been standing there when I suddenly realised that Mistress was back in the room with another person who I could only assume was this 'Emmy' girl of whom she had spoken. Assessing her against Mistress, and taking account of them both being in heels, I estimated that she was about my height and had a similar figure, albeit a little plumper than me around the middle. She was dressed in a classic French Maids outfit, very possibly the same one I am required to wear from time to time, and was wearing heels that were four or five inches tall. It was difficult to tell through the tinted lenses, but she appeared to be blonde and quite pretty behind the harness gag secured about her head. I began wondering where Mistress had found her and if she was a willing participant, or had she been coerced as I initially had. I have to say, though, that last statement was slightly disingenuous. Strictly speaking I had been coerced and at the time I was truly mortified when Mistress first presented me with her ultimatum, but over the last eight months or so, I have come to enjoy my part time servitude, bizarrely including the punishments, and look forward to being summoned by Mistress. If I am truthful with myself, I often wish it would happen more often than the few days or evenings per month it currently occurs. My time with Mistress is so much more inventive, and arousing, than the self stimulation in which I previously engaged before being discovered by her.

Mistress led the new girl over to me and introduced us. "Emmy, meet Effy. Effy, meet Emmy. Now that I have two of you, things will be much easier and I can have so much more fun with two personal slave girls."

I turned slowly on my chain, my gaze following them as they made their way over to the padded saw-horse in the corner. Mistress got straight down to business with the new girl, securing her to the saw-horse by her ankles, wrists and waist before retrieving a long, wide ruler like baton from the wall rack. With my hearing dulled I was completely unaware of what was being said, but I most certainly heard Emmy's screams and cries, even through her gag and my hood, as she was being struck firmly on the backside by Mistress. I counted six before Mistress returned the ruler to its place on the wall.

I saw Mistress return to Emmy, remove the belt, unclip her wrists from the saw horse and then immediately clip them together in front of her. She said something to her new slave girl and then stood back and waited. Emmy unclipped her own legs and Mistress led her by the wrists over to where I hung. She then reached up and unhooked my cuffs from the chain and immediately replaced them with Emmy's. As Mistress bent down and joined Emmy's ankle cuffs together with a carabiner I tried to rub some feeling back into the muscles of my upper arms.

"Effy! Paddle number 3!" Mistress commanded loud enough for me to hear easily. I made my way over to the rack with the paddles, with the slow and deliberate, straight-backed stride I mentioned earlier so as not to over excite myself. My rubber suit slid across my body stimulating my nipples, lubricated as it was by the layer of sweat, and my feet squelched with every step. I retrieved paddle 'number three' for Mistress and returned and handed it to her.

"We now need to address your lack of proper attire when you arrived." Mistress addressed Emmy sternly as I moved around her trying to peer through my muddy lenses to make out how she looked. I moved my head up and down to take in her whole figure. Yes, she was blonde and was definitely harness gagged. Her breasts were of a similar size to my own and she definitely carried some extra weight around her midriff as there was a discernible lack of shape to her body. Mistress will no doubt sort that out with an exercise and diet regime much like she put me on in the early months, although Emmy had considerably further to go than I ever did. I looked over Emmy's shoulder at Mistress, waiting for further instructions.

"A pair of trousers and a polo shirt, (Did I hear right? She turned up wearing a shirt and trousers! Wow! She really does need some education if she thinks Mistress will let her get away with that.) two shoes, (wearing the wrong shoes as well. Trainers, I suppose) four for the ankle and wrist cuffs, a collar and gag. (I can only assume that she was supposed to be wearing the cuffs, collar and gag when she arrived. Wow again! That's a bit harsh, even for Mistress, to wear those in the street.) That's another ten. I would never usually paddle a virgin backside with so many," Mistress admitted. "But with the protection of your rubber pants this severity is called for." (Well I hope that her rubber pants are nice thick ones.)

I heard a noise which, judging by the reaction of Mistress, must have been Emmy trying to speak. "Here's an extra one for being insolent!" Mistress exclaimed as she struck Emmy a sharp blow across her buttocks. Emmy immediately twitched and twisted on the chain from which she hung as she swung away from Mistress attempting to escape the blow.

"Effy! Stand up against her, will you." Mistress commanded. "Brace against her movement, lift her skirt and count the blows for me."

I moved to comply and pressed my body close to Emmy as I began reaching around her. I stopped suddenly and stepped back, as I squealed in surprise. Emmy had a dick! She was a he!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Saturday the 14th (Effy)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds