• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever

12345

It is a cool, clear September morning when Tricia arrives at the cabin. The sun has well risen but the chill off the lake defeats most of its warmth. Picturesque, is the first word that comes to her mind. The cabin, the lake, the fall colours on the surrounding trees, all of it together makes it look so appealing. She feels that she has arrived in paradise, a paradise in nature that will be matched by her own personal paradise when her lover arrives.

She and Brent have been chatting on the internet for some time now. During this time they have become good friends, and more. Their friendship has moved from friendship through intimacy to passion. In this cabin, over the next few days will see the consummation of that passion. This will be the passion that her life has been missing.

Tricia and Brent have been planning this excursion for months, and Tricia can hardly believe it is finally going to happen. Since leaving home a few hours ago, she has become more and more excited about it, emotionally and sexually excited. If she has her way the next few days will be mostly quiet, peaceful and soothing, interrupted frequently with periods of intense sexual passion that will be anything but quiet and peaceful.

Carrying her bag into the cabin she sees that it is going to suit their needs perfectly. It is a simple place, but it has all they need. Under the window, which provides a nice view of the lake, there is a small table with a couple of chairs. To one side sits a bureau with a television on it, on the other side there is a small refrigerator.

A beautiful fireplace is the focal point of the room. It has a glass front, and occupies almost the whole wall at the foot of the bed. The queen size bed is in the center of the room, and it is sure to be the center of her world the next few days. It seems comfortable as she sits on it and pictures her and Brent naked and exploring each other here soon, very soon.

After all this waiting it seems like a dream. She allows herself a moment of fantasy and then gets up to unpack her bag. She steps into the washroom and sees that although not extravagant it has an adequate tub with shower and a nice counter sink and toilet.

Yes, everything she needs is here, except Brent.

Having hung some sexy negligee in the bathroom, and put the rest of her clothes in the bureau, and a few other things in the bedside table, Tricia has just a few minutes to touch-up her hair and makeup before she heads off to meet Brent.

They have decided to have their first meeting not at the cabin, but over lunch. They planned this to add a sense of dignity to their first face to face meeting. Their passion for each other by now was such that if they met in the cabin, the niceties would be short and they would be naked, humping like rabbits immediatly. Besides, the added sexual tension of a first date in public will add to their stimulation, especially since they already know where this date is heading. The next few days have all the intrigue of a first meeting, all the comfort of a good friend, all the discovery of a new lover. What a weekend this will be!

Glancing at her watch Tricia sees that she will be just a few minutes late, and slips out the door. The restaurant at which they have planned to meet is just a nice walk from the cabin. Although nestled in its own little cove on the lake, the cabin is one of several at this small resort.

"I wonder how many other little escapades like ours are going on at these cabins right now," she muses to herself. These cabins have 'getaway' or 'secret rendezvous' written all over them.

Having earlier taken this path down to the cabin, she knows the route so her mind is now completely captivated by the upcoming meeting. Her heart begins to pound in her chest as she nears the restaurant.

With effort she maintains her composure and steps into the restaurant. She notices him immediately, recognizing him from the picture e-mailed to her. He has been looking expectantly at the door, recognizing her at the same time as she does him.

They instantly smile at each other. It is a smile of excitement, of shared secrecy, of anticipation. They are now committed, there is no turning back now from their long anticipated rendezvous.

Brent stands as Tricia arrives at the table; taking her hand he greets her with a discrete kiss on the cheek,

"Hello beautiful," he says.

Sitting across from each other they are both simultaneously: excited, nervous, relieved and extremely happy.

"Well, we both made it," Brent opens the conversation. "How was your drive?"

"Fine," she answers. "What time did you arrive?"

"Oh, about 20 minutes ago."

"I beat you, I've already been down to the cabin," she tells him, grinning.

"Really? How do you like it?"

"It's great! All the luxuries of home with none of the hassles."

Brent chuckles.

"I know what you mean, I've really been looking forward to this. You are as beautiful in person as in your picture," Brent tells her.

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really, I'm having too many butterflies right now to eat."

"Me too."

Their attention is locked on one another and there is a glimmer in their eyes revealing the excitement they are each trying to contain. This is a special situation, a first date, first meeting in fact with an old close friend. Almost a blind date but they are well aquatinted and there is no question about what the other feels, or where the date is going to end up in only a short while.

After a few more minutes of chatting while smiling and staring at each other the pent up energy they're containing, coupled with the sexual tension they are feeling has become too much.

Brent suggests they go for a short walk to let him unpack.

Taking his suitcase in one hand and Tricia's hand in the other, Tricia directs their walk to the path to their cabin.

"Are you nervous?" Brent asks.

"Yes, are you?"

"Well, my heart is beating like crazy, I'm tongue tied and I can't think straight. Maybe its part nervous, part excitement, part anticipation but I do know this; I can't wait until we are truly alone."

She smiles at Brent and squeezes his hand,

"Mmm me too."

Their walk to the cabin is only a few minutes. Tricia unlocks the door and he follows her into their little getaway.

"Ahhh, this is just what I'd imagined," Brent says, "and so are you."

Placing his suitcase down, Brent draws Tricia to him, places his arms around her and gives her a deep soulful meaningful kiss. The passion that has been building in them during their chats online, emails, phone calls, planning of this meeting, and travel this morning is pouring out of them. Their kiss is positively electric. Their tongues immediately touch and roll over each other as Brent and Tricia are driven by great physical attraction and desire.

As Brent's hands roam over Tricia's back, he draws her to him even more closely, almost willing them to meld to one body and soul. The heated kiss is the real sign of passion that they have missed. Here is the physical love that they have wanted, needed, for such a long time.

Brent's kisses move from Tricia's lips to her cheek, her neck, her forehead, the tip of her nose. They grow more and more tender, more and more loving. He feels the passion within him continue to develop. Even more powerful is the desire to please this wonderful, beautiful, sexy woman. He longs to give her the sexual satisfaction he knows she needs knowing that his satisfaction would be empty without hers.

Taking her face in his hands, he kisses her lovingly on the lips again then holds her face inches from his. As they open their eyes they gaze at each other in pleasure and desire.

"You feel so good in my arms," Tricia tells him.

"And you in mine," Brent answers.

"I thought we'd never get here. I've wanted you for you for way too long. I don't think I can stand it, you have me so horny right now."

"Me too, but you'll have to stand it, I intend to tease you until you are just begging for it."

"I'm begging, I'm begging!" she giggles.

"I'll know when you're really begging. What time is it now?" Brent asks as he glances at his watch, "12:30. I think you'll be ready to just 'explode' by say, two - three o'clock," he teases.

She smiles back as he gives her a tender kiss on the cheek and holds her close to himself.

In her ear he whispers, "I want to do so much with you. I've fantasized about you in so many ways; I don't know where to start."

"Mmm, I want to start with EVERYTHING!" She giggles softly back.

"Oh, we'll get to everything your little heart desires, believe me. How about we get comfortable, have a drink, snuggle on the bed and see what comes up?" he muses.

"Ok, why don't you unpack, and I'll go clean up. Then we can have a couple of drinks."

"Aren't you impressed by our self control?" he quips.

"Yes, actually I am. I figured we'd be naked by now, but won't waiting make it all the better?" Tricia answers over her shoulder as she enters the bathroom.

"Yes, It sure will."

Tricia closes the door to the bathroom but she can still hear Brent moving in the main room of their little nest. She smiles to herself, knowing she is going to be in for a great time over the next few days.

She undresses and steps into the shower, "Hmm, two of us would just fit in here," she giggles to herself.

The sexual excitement of the meeting and anticipation of it is beginning to tell on her. She is very, very horny at this moment. Keeping her hair mostly dry, she takes only a quick rinse to feel refreshed letting the water pour over her soft skin, taking some of the tension with it as she lets the spray pour over her shoulders, breasts and back. Having rinsed and relaxed for only a few minutes, Tricia can stay in the shower no longer. She wants to be out with Brent sharing in his love and attention.

She turns off the water, quickly towels off, repairs her hair, and slips on the silky nightshirt that just barely covers her bum. Peeking out of the bathroom door, she hopes that Brent approves of her change in attire. She can't see him though.

"I thought I'd dress down a little," she says quietly.

"So did I," he answers.

"It's nice to know we're thinking alike," she giggles and opens the door fully.

Brent is sitting up on the bed, dressed in a silky robe. He has poured two drinks and there is a fire growing in the fireplace, it is providing the only light as Brent has closed all the drapes.

"MMM, you keep getting better and better," Brent tells her.

"I hoped you'd like it," she says as she smiles and moves to the bed.

Sitting up next to him, he hands her a drink and she thanks him with a kiss.

"Paralyser? Mmm!"

"Yep, I want to get you drunk and take advantage of you," he tells her with a smirk.

"Shouldn't be a problem," she laughs.

"So, any hesitations about this time together?" she asks.

"Well, I've never fooled around before, but I've wanted to for quite a while as you know. Since I've met you I've thought of little else. So to answer your question, only a little, and since I've decided I'm going to, I'm glad it is with you."

"Aww thanks."

"And you?"

"Well, I guess there is always a bit of guilt involved, but for me right now, very very little. I think if Dave wanted to be sure I never fooled around, he'd make an effort to ensure that I didn't want to. And believe me, I WANT TO!"

"Mmm me too," Brent replied, "I wonder how horny you can get."

"Not much more, let me tell you."

"Oh, I bet I can make you hornier," he tells her. "I bet I can make you just crazy for it, you'd be aching to cum."

"You think so, do you?" she answers with a grin.

"Oh yes, I'm almost certain of it. Hmm, let's see. I bet if you were to have a couple of drinks with me, and watch an 'adult' movie, I bet I wouldn't have to do much to get you aching for it. Just watching the movie, coupled with the anticipation of the weekend will just drive you crazy. How much patience do you have?" he asks with a coy smile.

"Well I bet I can hold off as long as you can," she giggles. "I know how much you want it too!"

"The anticipation is so much of a turn on. I love the feeling of being really, really horny. And you're right, I do want you desperately."

Reaching for the remote of the TV he whispers coyly to her, "Let's see who can hold out the longest."

It is quite a game they are playing, they know that they could at any time have the pleasure that they have been aching for, but neither are wanting this special time of anticipation to end.

The movie almost immediately turns sexual and Brent tells her,

"I don't think that this was a very good competition for me to be in, sitting here with you, both of us half dressed, me wanting you so, so bad. Besides, watching this movie has had a certain effect on me."

She glances over and giggles. It is now physically obvious that Brent is as turned on as he says he is. There is a definite tent developing in his dressing gown.

"So I see," Tricia smirks, "I'd sure like to be able to help you with that, but I don't intend to loose this little competition."

"You're going to be a real challenge I see."

"Well, it's not easy street for me either you know, I'm just not so obvious about it," she laughs. "To tell the truth, right now I'm almost soaking. Wanna check?"

"Uh huh, you know I do, and you know what that'll do to me too don't you?"

"Well, just a little touch to check won't mean either of us looses. As long as I can check too."

"That sounds fair," he smirks, placing his hand on Tricia's knee just below the seam of her gown.

The skin of her leg is soft and immediately exciting and Brent begins a slow trace up her leg with the tips of his fingers. His intentions are to excite Tricia into loosing their little competition, but the soft skin of her leg is as exciting for him as the touch of his fingers are to her.

As she slides her hand into the opening of his housecoat and starts to slide her fingers up his leg. The sexual tension in the room hangs in the air. Every little motion brings a quick breath from each of them. Each is relishing in the excitement that they are giving and receiving.

The movie on TV is showing a couple performing the acts that they want to do, and know they will. Both of them are very open sexually and this is an understanding shared between them.

Brent's fingers are only inches from Tricia's pussy now. He feels the special texture of her inner thigh, so soft and smooth. He can feel the warmth radiating from her pussy and he knows without touching it that she is in as high a state of desire as he is.

His fingers traveling slowly up his thigh only accentuate the feeling of longing that he is feeling. Her hand is too only inches away from his hard cock and they are each craving, aching, lusting to touch and be touched.

"MMM," Tricia sighs, "It is as hard as I thought it was," she breathes as she wraps her fingers around Brent's throbbing cock. She feels an immediate twitch in reaction to her hand.

A second moan escapes her as Brent's fingers first make contact with her slippery lips.

"And you are as wet as I hoped you'd be too," Brent comments.

A simultaneous moan comes from deep inside Brent and Tricia as Brent slides a finger between Tricia's wet lips, and Tricia slides her hand up to the tip of Brent's cock.

She slides one finger over the slit of his cock lubricating it, and then rolls it over the head of his throbbing member.

Brent's finger slides between her wet lips up to her tender erect clit. The lubrication of her pussy on his fingers makes his touch like liquid velvet on her sensitive bud as he ever so lightly tickles it with the pad of one finger.

Their breaths are coming short and quick from the magic they are performing on each other's excited flesh. The sounds and the sensations are almost immediately too much for Brent. He cannot contain his passion and leans over to kiss his extremely sexy lover. Tricia's lips are eager for his, and as they kiss the fire in their bodies burns hotter. Each moment they kiss is a twofold increase in excitement from the sensation of their tongues and the fire from their fingers.

Brent's free hand now reaches for the tie of Tricia's gown. As the tie comes loose, her gown falls open revealing her soft flesh beneath. Tricia reaches for Brent's tie in kind. As they are becoming revealed from the shadow of clothing the freedom is as if being released from bondage. This liberation is intoxicating and they are immediately undressing themselves and each other, eager to be fully unencumbered by their clothing.

Brent casts off his housecoat then leans Tricia back on the bed, his lips leave hers and begin to migrate down her face to her now naked neck. A moan escapes her lips, as he kisses down her shoulders and then to her supple breasts.

With his fingers still playing with her tender clit and slippery lips, Brent's kisses move to the tender nipple of Tricia's breast and he draws it into his mouth flicking his tongue over it and gently touching his teeth to its surface as he licks and sucks on the hardening tip.

Now kissing and flicking his tongue over her naked flesh Brent kneels beside Tricia, kissing down her chest and tummy to the tender, ticklish skin at the crease of her leg. With gentle nibbles and light flicks he moves down the inside of her thigh, between her legs.

Tricia is basking in the attention that Brent is showering on her. His soft murmurs of approval and excitement as he nibbles and sucks on her only add to her excitement, they are answered by her own moans of pleasure. She rolls over to her side simultaneously bending her leg to give Brent access to her waiting pussy, and drawing his hardness to her eager mouth.

As if cued, they concurrently place their mouths on each other's tender quivering privates. Tricia slides her lips over Brent's purple throbbing head. She makes a light tickle to the ridge with her tongue, as Brent slides his tongue between her legs, over her dripping lips and solidly over her fluttering clit.

Brent's cock and Tricia's pussy muffle the moans of pleasure escaping them both. They are lost in the intense pleasure of the sensation on their most sensitive regions and the pleasure from being able to provide for each other.

This is the moment they have described to each other online, and on the phone. Previously they have masturbated alone while they imagined this exact situation, the real event has been longed for and they can hardly believe it is here. Their moans of pleasure give testimony to the enjoyment they are experiencing.

Now, lying side by side, Tricia starts to perform expertly on Brent's hard cock. Alternately sucking and sliding her lips and tongue up and down the shaft is definitely achieving the desired effect. Brent is moving his hips in response to her manipulations. His reaction is to provide for Tricia similar pleasure that she is providing for him. With alternate licks, nibbles and sucks he caresses her clit, her lips and with long licks the inside of her pussy.

She is gyrating her pussy against Brent's face as he reaches around with his hands holding her bum and pulling her wet slit against his face. He is rubbing the bridge of his nose against her clit as he licks deep inside her. Intense passion is sweeping over them while they are devouring each others pleasure, mixed with their own.

Brent is extremely aroused now and his thrusting is almost too difficult for Tricia to control. She leans against Brent on her way to being on top of him. He moans as she straddles Brent's face with her pussy, simultaneously taking his cock in her hand and sliding her lips and tongue down over it. She is almost swallowing his entire length before sliding up again to flick the tip of her tongue over the tender slit on the tip of his quaking cock.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds