• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pizza Time

Pizza Time

It was a weekend afternoon and I was on the bed underneath my blanket, still feeling cold and bored, cable was gone, it was snowing heavily outside and my husband was finishing some work on his laptop. There was nothing to do, I was horny and I wasn't in the mood to do my usual routine to get him out of work, even if it did work half of the time.

If I wasn't horny, then I would change to my next default feeling, hungry, I loved to eat food If I wasn't doing anything else and seeing as I didn't have to share my food with a certain workaholic, I was happily gonna eat whatever was in the fridge.

I head to the kitchen where I open the fridge, a box was on the freezer and to my surprise it was a nice welcoming box of ready-to-make pizza. I excitedly open the box and place the frozen slices on a tray inside the stove, unfortunately I had to wait for it to heat up so there was no eating just yet to satisfy my craving.

As I sit on the counter bored out of my mind, I begin to feel the heat of the stove reaching my legs, the heat was making me feel good, warming my thighs and turning me on.

"Mmm, ah dammit," I give in to the feeling of the warmth in the air.

I climb off the counter and pull down my warm shorts and panties to the ground, the cool air flies by my pussy before the heat reaches me, "ooh, ah, ah! Much better, much better," I say calming myself down as the heat reaches my thighs.

I pull down the top of my sweater to cup my breast and tease my nipples, meanwhile I place my fingers on the lips of my vagina, rubbing ever gently as the warm breeze heat my legs more, my fingers start to drip my juices as I lose myself to the pleasure coming through my fingers, I slowly begin inserting my index finger inside me to really get it on but my enjoyment gets cut short once a buzzing starts.

Pizza was done and I was on the horny side of my scale, annoyed with the mood ruined, I clean myself up and continue to the counter to pick up one slice. I lay the peperoni cheese pizza on the plate, watching the cheese melt down in a spectacular manner, I begin to crave the pizza once more as I wait for it too cool. I bring it towards my mouth and let some pieces of cheese drop in my mouth on the first bite.

"Mmm, yep I'm buying these again in the future." I say as I savor the hot delicious taste.

Before the next bite a idea pops into my head, both my horny and hungry sides have converged to make me a delicious plot. I carry the two slices to the next room where my husband was still on his laptop, focused and working.

Testing to see his level of focus on his work, I come closer to him, rubbing my cunt close to his screen, he raised a eyebrow but did nothing more than type. He stands up and moves to the desk in the living room, he had given me a new position to try my plan with.

On the desk working, his crotch area was easy to reach without being seen, bringing the two slices of pizza, I place myself in front of him completely undetected for the moment. I begin to pull down his pants in the way I normally do to get his attention, he had noticed and helped me take his pants off and to the side, leaving only his underwear which was no big issue.

Still typing I could hear him above me, "Iris, are you doing this again?"

I cover my mouth to muffle the laugh for a moment, I stop laughing however as I move closer to his crotch, still covered by the underwear, I begin sucking on the fabric on top of his dick till he gets hard. His short moans were indication that it was time to move on, I pull the fabric to the side till I see a portion of his dick poking out, I use two fingers to pull it out till it hangs in front of me.

There it was, his almost 8 inch, foreskin covered cock, I gazed on it for a moment as I get myself ready to proceed on his shaft, the first thing I do is smell it up close, I wanted him to feel my nose sniffing his cock, make him aware I was gonna be devouring his meat stick. Once I feel I've examined his cock thoroughly, I bring the pizza slice closer to him, putting the tip of it against his head like a greeting of the two.

At this point the pizza was more warm than hot, but it was just warm enough to get a reaction out of him, with my left hand I begin to stoke his cock, leaving his foreskin above the head as I grab some of the cheese and sauce off the pizza with my right hand.

"Ngh," his moaning was louder now as I moved my hand across his dick.

I stop the stroking to place the cheese on my hands, I had to move quickly as the cheese was falling on my chest and the floor, I wrap the cheese slowly over his tip down and through the penis, his cock was twitching as he felt the warmth. I retract my hands and pull his dick up slightly to get a look at my art, the cheese was like a jacket that covered his cock, melting into his skin.

Getting his attention more than before, He drops a hand down weakly as I giggle loudly, "hehe, your cock looks really yummy!"

My mouth was watering, his cock was asking me to eat him up, without a moment to waste I open my mouth and wrap my lips on the tip of his cock where most of the sauce was. The tingly feeling of the sauce on his dick made me really excited to go deeper, but before I got ahead of myself, I trail my tongue around the area till it reaches the head underneath the skin.

"Mmm," his precum was beginning to leak out and mix with the flavors in my mouth.

At this point my mouth wanted to be full of his cock, but I managed to hold myself back more to enjoy the moment completely. I suck on his head till I know the skin is being pulled along with my mouth, I begin to feel the bottom of the head near my tongue, confirming the skin was pulled back fully.

My hands were to the sides of his legs at this point, If I needed to pull myself down completely, then I could use him as a way to do it easily. His legs moved lower and allowed me to get a better position on him, the cock was now easier to wrap around in my mouth as well.

The cheese around my lips was getting stuck to the sides of the inside of my mouth, I took the opportunity to pucker my mouth till the cheeks and cheese rubbed against the head of his cock. His twitching was making me happy, he was enjoying this a lot more than I had thought, I was also enjoying his cock, a little more than him however.

Reaching as far as I could before a complete deep throat, I stop and take the time to move my tongue on his cock as I begin to move back and forth, I wanted to keep the cheese and sauce in place as I moved. I pull my lips back and see some cheese still dangling from the bottom of his shaft, it was intact and dripping down, taking note of the area it was in, my mouth extends over to it, moving it in my mouth

His cock was now fully in my mouth, little to no part of it was visible from where I was kneeling, the sounds of his breathing reached my ears as I open my mouth for a breif second to try and smile to my self. I take this chance to then suck on his cock on the way to the head, loud popping noises occur with each hard suck.

I pull back to the head, strings of cheese still stuck to his sides, most of it was in my mouth, rubbing against his head as it teased him. No sounds came from the laptop anymore, no typing, only his moaning and breathing. Getting ready to finish, I pucker my mouth once more and go into him, I move my lips around the base of his cock while my tongue pushes against his head, adding pressure to him.

It was clear he was ready to blow his load, the twitching began and I pulled out, leaving a few shots of his cum to fall in my mouth, I open my mouth and he continues to shoot, in a hurry I place the second pizza on my chest as his cums falls over me and on the slice, covering it in a tasty topping.

The cum in my mouth was hard to swallow cause of all the cheese and sauce mixed in there, I had to chew till it was easier to swallow, the sticky pool of cum in my mouth made it's way down my throat along with the cheese, cum still stuck to my lips and tongue. I pull my hands away from his legs, not realizing I was holding them tightly the whole time.

I rest my left hand on my chest as I take deep breaths, still tasting the cum in my mouth in between each exhale. The pizza was on my right hand, holding it so that the cum would not spill over on my breasts more.

The chair he was sitting on falls back and I can see his hand gesturing me out, as I step out I carefully hold the pizza and poke my head out underneath the desk, greeting him with a smile. I stand up and sit on the other seat next to him, he took one moment to look at me confused only to smile the next.

I cross my legs and rest one hand behind me, I take a bite of the pizza with the other, letting a few pieces fall on me, "I was hungry, so I made pizza, did you really not expect me to do what I did?" I wink at him slowly and seductively as I munch on the pizza.

He smiled and laughed to himself, me joining him a few seconds later, as I laughed he came near me and placed a kiss on my forehead, "this is why I love you."

"I do give some mean head don't I?" I respond back.

I smile and get up off the seat, finishing the pizza while he finished his work, I was headed to my room, ready to sleep for the rest of the day. As I laid in the bed sweater and breasts still covered in cum, I close my eyes and start to drift away, a single thought leaving my mind.

"I'm still hungry." I bite my lip softly, "I'll go down later." Sleeping soundly on the bed.

Later that night I was woken up by my husband, he dropped a slice of pizza on my chest as I laid down, "you're still hungry right?" He asked in the the way I loved, his dick was resting on the slice, ready to go for another round.

I smile at him and take a bite of the pizza, I knew I wasn't gonna be bored that night and by the looks of it, I wasn't gonna be hungry by the time he was done with me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pizza Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds