• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 04

Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 04

Lois stood beneath the thin stream of lukewarm salt water that dribbled from the shower of Junior Allen's cabin cruiser, gingerly soaping herself. She was still hung over from the previous night's extended use by Junior, Fancha and Junior's visitor, Sven. She carefully scoured the dried come from her face, then began to wash between her slender, shapely buttocks.

As the soap touched her soft anal bud she winced; last night she had been penetrated there by both men at the same time, and while she was accustomed to being used there regularly, her rectum still gaped open slightly; she could feel, or imagined, a trickle of semen dripping down from it. Her mouth hurt from the deep throating she had been obliged to deliver, while her bottom, lower back and thighs smarted under the water spray. A series of pink lines decorated her delicate flesh.

"Get out of there! We're going on a trip today! Do you need Fancha to hurry you up?" Junior's hoarse voice broke her reverie.

"Move your ass, white bitch! Don't make me come and get you!" Fancha's strident tones joined in.

Hastily - for neither of the callers meant any less than they threatened - Lois rinsed the soap off and stumbled out of the shower, quickly toweling the wettest areas. Seeing her captors glaring impatiently, she assumed the position; standing submissively, quite naked, eyes downcast, before them. Perhaps she could avoid the punishment that always threatened. Seldom did a day pass without her committing offences; insufficient ardor, sloppy housekeeping, or simply being there. There was only one penalty: corporal punishment of greater or lesser severity.

Her bottom was intimately acquainted with Fancha's whip, paddle and canes; there were few evenings when she was not commanded to bend over, or (on occasions of greater transgressions) handcuffed to a high beam and beaten skillfully and mercilessly. These occasions were invariably followed by her being obliged to receive Junior in her mouth or ass; after which Fancha would demand Lois' attentions to her own dusky orifices.

Occasionally Lois would wonder dully what had happened to that elegant, affluent, East Coast junior miss who had been so popular at the country club. Despite her ill use, she remained a lovely young woman; with beautiful skin, slender limbs, small but shapely breasts, deep lustrous eyes, white teeth and a very appealing bottom. This last feature no doubt explained the constant use and abuse to which her behind was subjected by the two fiends who had kidnapped, and daily defiled, her sweet person.

Junior's preference was to fuck her ass; he clearly enjoyed degrading the "society miss.", and would plough her deeply as she sobbed, squealed and occasionally begged for mercy under him. She had had to learn to clean him afterwards with her lips and tongue afterwards; a repulsive mixture of come, lubricant and the residue of her bowels. She reflected that she had had to admit him to her rectum what must be several dozen times; swallowing perhaps a gallon of his semen.

"Get your things." Wondering at this development - she had spent what must have been several weeks confined in the cruiser - Lois began to collect her pitiful belongings; a couple of shirts, a little makeup. "Pretty yourself up. I need you looking your best."

"Can I whup her one more time, Junior? I won't mark her too bad."

Junior considered. "No. She has to look good. I guess she can eat your pussy one more time, though." He turned to Lois. "Kneel down and do what she wants." Fancha, smiling evilly, perched on the edge of the bunk and pulled her shift up to her waist,. She spread her folded legs apart, revealing plump, shaved labia that glistened within, muscular thighs parted to the limit.

"Get over here, bitch." Lois kneeled in front of the Haitian girl and dabbed her tongue at Fancha's wet slit. Fancha seized her little ears and pulled her face forward. Lois began steadily licking and sucking the flesh that pressed against her, as Fancha began to writhe and curse. She ground her pussy against Lois' soft lips; the latter quickened her attentions, sucked on her erect, throbbing clitoris, flicking the base with her tongue, alternating with a deep licking of the Haitian's cunt from top to bottom. Fancha came noisily and copiously, smearing her juices on the white girl's sweet face and pulling her hair viciously..

Junior was aroused, his thick, rather short cock erect and sticking straight out, veins standing outlined, the uncircumcised tip with a drop of fluid welling out. He took Lois by the hair and presented his cock to her mouth. She opened her lips and took him in, and began to run her tongue from base to tip, cupping his balls with one hand and circling the engorged flesh with the other. She gazed obediently up at him as she lasciviously sucked him, making the small muffled sounds he enjoyed. Junior thrust forward as far as he could go, and Lois stifled her gag reflex as he entered her throat. She intensified the sounds that seemed to combine pleasure with pain, now circling the base of his cock with two circles of slender figures as her throat gripped him,.bringing him to a long, spurting orgasm in just a few moments. The warm come splashed the back of her throat and she swallowed obediently. Licking every last trace of him clean, she rose unsteadily and went to wash her face.

Fortunately there was apparently no time to spare for additional activities, although Lois saw Fancha look longingly at the metal instrument that fitted over her captive's teeth and could be adjusted to hold her mouth open. It was Fancha's pleasure to place the device in Lois' mouth as she lay on her back, then squat over her and urinate into her mouth, gripping Lois' nose tightly closed so that she was necessarily compelled to swallow the acrid fluid as she struggled to breathe. Usually this precipitated a coughing fit; and Lois hated it more than all but the most severe whipping.

But Fancha was not to accompany them. Instead, Lois' hands were tied behind her with a leather thong, and wearing only a loose cotton shift, otherwise barefoot and naked, she was hustled out to Junior's old truck. She was ordered to kneel on the truck floor, but could just see out the cracked window. This was her first outing in months, and she looked around avidly as they drove at the overgrown Florida wild. They were deep in the country. Junior drove for some miles before pulling up by a large, new boat moored by itself at a well appointed dock. An elegant white pillared mansion stood on a verdant slope behind it.

Cursing and threatening her - "I need money bad, cunt, and you better get it for me" - she was hauled up the ramp, where a silent man led them into a cabin furnished with beautiful woods and furniture; blessedly cool. Junior's boat was usually suffocatingly hot. They stood awkwardly in the quiet until a door opened in the paneling, and a middle aged man, trim and fit, wearing an expensive light colored suit and woven shoes, entered the room. He was taller than Junior, with chiseled features, a medium dark complexion, an elegant moustache and a discreet but very expensive looking watch. He regarded the thuggish Junior with a certain disdain, and Lois with a definite interest.

"I see you have brought the merchandise we discussed. Let me take a closer look." Junior took out his clasp knife and sawed through the thong binding her wrists. He pulled the cotton shift from her shoulders so that she stood naked before the other man, who leaned forward to inspect her. "Turn her around." Lois rotated to reveal her backside, then as Junior grasped her neck and pushed her head to the floor, gripped her small round buttocks and spread them apart, revealing a soft lovely slit and a delicate rose of an asshole; the latter's muscular ring distended slightly by the constant use it had recently suffered. She stood bent double for some time; the older man touched his fingers to her flesh, exclaiming at its softness. He gently caressed the welts that remained from Fancha's most recent whipping. "She's pretty. You've been quite hard on her, I see."

"Nothing permanent. She just needed to be taught to mind. She's good looking and a pretty fine piece of ass when she is made to be. Her pussy and ass are tight as an eighteen year old's; I've taught her to give some awesome head. Lois, you kneel down and show this gentleman what you can do with that pretty mouth. It better be to his liking."

Lois started to kneel obediently. "No, that won't be necessary. Let's get to business. I have an appointment to keep. What are you asking for her?"

"Five thousand. She's worth every penny. You try her out and you'll see. She'll do whatever you ask; if you warm up her butt a little. She thinks she's a lady and above everything, but she comes down to earth when she's tied to the post and my girl Fancha is whipping inside her thighs. Then you'll hear her squeal and beg and tell you'll she'll do anything if you stop; anything at all. Course, she's going to do that anyway; Fancha takes her time making her white butt hop. Pretty soon she's real happy to be as obliging as you want; if you'll let her down. She'll take it out of her ass and put it in her mouth and suck it clean. Tell you what; you make the deal, I can bring Fancha here now and then to tune her up, free of charge. Makes you real hot to watch."

Lois was attending to Junior's words with growing humiliation. His offer of Fancha's services caused her to cringe fearfully; she dreaded the dark skinned Haitian whore, who always laughed hardest when Lois was in the most pain, who delighted in dreaming up new humiliations.

But the gentleman - for so Lois thought of him, in contrast to the oafish Allen - had made up his mind. "All right then." He gestured to his man, who seemed to project an air of quiet menace. "Pay him, and see him off the boat." To Allen: "Don't come here again." Junior received the crisp bills, and leered at Lois as he counted them. Then, at the man's silent urging, he turned and clumped down the gangway. It was the last time that Lois would see that bullying, thieving, kidnapping rapist.

The door in the cabin opened again and an older woman with South American features appeared. She wore a crisp nurse's uniform, and carried a clean scent of antiseptic and soap. She approached Lois, who was trembling in the new dawn of her release from bondage; at least Junior Allen's bondage. A needle prick, and Lois' world span. She caved at the knees, unaware that strong hands had caught her and laid her gently on the couch, descending into deep unconsciousness.

Lois rose up from great depths, dimly aware of having been running down endless corridors, pursued by imps and demons. She opened her eyes with difficulty, becoming aware that she was lying in relative comfort; far from the thin mattress on the deck that she had occupied on the boat. Stretching languorously, she breathed deeply and found her lungs filled with pure, cool air. She was also aware that she very badly needed to urinate. Sitting up with difficulty, she looked around. She was in a high ceilinged room, simply furnished; daylight streamed in through a high window. There was a foreign scent to the air; as if she were high in the mountains, rather than tropical, humid Florida.

It took a few moments to gather the strength to swing her legs off the bed. Slumped on the edge, she finally forced herself to step gingerly to the cool tiles of the floor. She walked unsteadily to find a simple bathroom with a commode; collapsing onto it, she voided her bladder at great length and with considerable relief. She saw toiletries by the sink; rinsed her dry mouth and brushed her teeth thoroughly. Refreshed, she tottered back to the bed and collapsed onto it, in a state of only semi consciousness.

She must have dozed off again; a small sound awoke her. A young woman, carrying a tray, had entered the room. She was small, delicately featured, with enormous eyes and lovely skin. Exclaiming in another language, she hastened toward Lois and, laying her tray down, helped her sit up, propped with pillows. From the tray she scooped a spoonful of fruit and what proved to be a yoghurt concoction; she fed it to Lois. It was pure nectar.

The American gradually became aware that she was ravenous; she accepted and savored a good deal of the refreshing dish. Her companion fussed around her solicitously; a very pert, pretty young female with a trim figure and light scent, dark lustrous eyes and long straight hair of exceptional silkiness.

Lois' strength was gradually returning under the stimulus of this kind treatment; unprecedented in the last months. The young attendant stroked her cheek as she fed her; gave her a draught of refreshing tea; even kissed her gently, exclaiming sympathetically. She coaxed Lois to stand again; the American realized she wore not a stitch, while her attendant displayed exquisite naked breasts and wore only a diaphanous skirt. The other led Lois to the bathroom; as she guided her, her hand moved downwards, seemingly unintentionally, to rest on Lois' bare bottom. Her touch was not unpleasant.

The bath was filled. Her companion eased Lois into it, though the American winced as the warm scented water stung the welts on her buttocks and thighs. The other began to scoop water and pour it over her, then used a soft soap to cleanse her all over; including her most intimate parts. Her hands caressed Lois' pussy and asshole as they soaped her, slipping into her; Lois squirmed at the touch, remembering the harsh treatment of the past; but here were only sweet fondlings and loving caresses.

She made no protest as small fingers entered her front and back to wash her; she raised her buttocks slightly, then pushed down to allow deeper penetration. Her attendant began to fondle her; Lois leaned back and relaxed into a wonderful orgasm, intensified by her new situation and the absence - hopefully permanent - of Junior and Fancha.

The other regarded the American's lovely face with affection. She leaned forward and kissed her; Lois instinctively opened her mouth to the kiss, and the two intertwined tongues most lovingly. This continued for a while; then the other, still not communicating in any known language, moved Lois to rise from the bath and patted her down delicately with a large coarse towel. Lois stood naked as she was dried; she felt completely relaxed, and ready to reward this beauteous young woman who was so kind to her.

After drying her carefully, with particular attention to her pussy and anus, she guided Lois to an unusual couch in the room. Made of a soft supple leather, it curved upwards in the center before splitting into two parts. Lois was arranged on the seat; her upper torso curved back while her lovely legs divided to reveal her raised, intimate parts. A light breeze caressed her cunt; her anus pressed delightfully against the soft leather. She felt cleansed, totally relaxed, totally exposed; her labia seemed to swell and divide as the attendant trailed her fingertips across her lovely split.

Her companion produced a pot of ointment, which she rubbed into Lois' pubic mound. A numbness spread there, in marked contrast to the warm liquid sensations within.Lois lay back and spread herself to expose her openings to the maximum; the other smiled sweetly and slipped a delicate finger into Los' mouth to be sucked on. Taking up a pair of tweezers, she began to pluck out Lois' silky pubic hairs; each pull was only slightly felt by the relaxing girl. The manipulation of the tweezers was alternating with soft kisses to Lois' belly button and breast; the American was enjoying the teasing tugs as well as the languorous caresses.

Lois moved her bottom to expose her vagina more; her split was open and glistening with lubrication. Clever fingers began to touch her; she moved her hips in concordance with the seductive touch, encouraging the probing and penetrating. A digit slipped into her anus; in spite of that orifice's previous harsh treatment, it created an ecstatic sensation. Lois was opening; she wanted to be entered, to be fucked everywhere. She moved with the caresses; her breathing became heavier and a dull look suffused her lovely features.

The two young women kissed deeply, fluttering tongues, and the smell of excited bodies suffused the room. Her companion presented her face to Lois' undulating pussy; the American's cunt was spread wide, and her clitoris stood erect. A skilled tongue began to lick the bud of flesh, flicking and sucking it; Lois' mind went blank in a silent explosion, the most intense of her young life. She writhed ecstatically in orgasm, and her lover drank in her squirting liquids.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 230 milliseconds