• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lessons from Daddy Ch. 04

Lessons from Daddy Ch. 04

This story is a work of fiction based on role play fantasy. The characters and situations in this story are not real.

This story is the sequel to "Lessons from Daddy Ch.1, 2, and 3". I feel it necessary to make a short comment before I begin. These pieces are from my imagination. I do not feel bad about what comes to my mind. If you find this story, and other I wrote or will write, offensive, you are well within your right to navigate to a different story. Some comments from Ch. 1 reflected thoughts that I have a sick imagination. To that I simply say, yes I do, and thank-you for the compliment. I am thrilled to have a venue to share some of my ideas, thoughts, and stories.

This will be the final Chapter in this series. Please watch for other stories in the new future.

B

* * * * *

Chapter 4

I cried all the way to the truck, the whole drive home and most of that night. I couldn't believe what had happened. My Daddy was never like this. He was always the most gentle and loving man. I tried to rationalize why he would hurt me like he did, and why he was being like this. Did I truly do something bad, or had my Daddy simply lost his mind? Had he had a moment of temporary insanity? I didn't question his rational, his reasoning or probe him as to what the source of everything that had happened that day. I simply did as I was told, like a numb little toy doll. I showered when we got home, and slept in his bed, as he instructed, curled against the wall and tried to sleep.

I said nothing to him that next morning as we got up. I quickly dressed in my baggiest and least flattering outfit. The sweater was two sizes too large and the sweat pants looked like they had been handed down for two generations. They were worn, stained, and in my opinion, safe from more of the same accusations Daddy stabbed me with yesterday.

Daddy didn't say much to me that day either. We loaded his few possessions into his truck, picked up my stuff from Mom's house, and spent the remainder of the weekend moving and settling into the new house. The little building that he was able to acquire was nothing like what I had pictured it was going to be. I pictured a quaint little two bedroom house, small yard, picket fence, and close to schools and shopping. It was far from that perfect little picture. The house was small, very small. It was a worn down one bedroom 800 square foot house. It stood in the middle of a barren lot, a good 10 to 15 minute drive to town. The only building between us and the neighbors, that were easily a mile away or more, was a worn down barn. The whole property had a foreboding atmosphere to it. I felt defeated, and at that moment I knew the man I thought I knew, was actually nothing like the man I thought I knew when I was growing up. I was in this situation, and deep in my soul I knew there was no getting out of it. The only solution was to find a way to survive it all, and pray that it would get better rather than worse.

~ ~ ~

She was quiet the morning after I so brutally had my way with that sweet little ass of hers. It was so difficult to pretend to be angry at her when I enjoyed the feel of that sweet virgin ass around my big dick. The way its tightness milked my cock was all I could do to bark out angry words rather than bellow in delight the way I wanted to. She loved it too. I could tell. A girl that doesn't want to be fucked by her Daddy, doesn't leave a puddle of cum on the floor and soak her pants. She wanted it, and I could tell by the way she relaxed into my drilling cock.

I was curious though as to her choice of clothing that next morning. The baggy sweater and well-worn pants were far from flattering. That left no room for me to further discipline her. I decided to not make waves for a few days and let the dust lie. We spent most of that first weekend in the new house in quiet. I said little to her, and she said even less to me. She spoke when spoken too, and said as little as necessary. She also tried hard to avoid me, but in a house this small, that wasn't easy to do. The nights were my favorite part of the day. Getting to spend them with her sleeping beside me, even though it was with her onesie flannels on and curled on the edge of her side of the bed, was the first step in what I have wanted for so long. It was best to let her relax a little, and settle in before I pushed things too far. She graduates in a few weeks and I will have more time to mold her and show her that she loves her Daddy as much as he loves her.

~ ~ ~

The next few weeks were uneventful. For this I was glad. Daddy did make it clear that he was the only one that was going to be getting me to and from school. I didn't argue. My goal was to maintain the peace, to feel Daddy out, and to figure out all those mixed feelings from that one horrible night. Though Daddy had seemed a little more relaxed than he did that fateful Friday night, he didn't quite settle back into himself.

Shortly after we settled into the house, Daddy burned all of the onesie pajamas and old baggy sweat pants and sweaters. They had become the one bit of hope I had that he wasn't going to touch me the way he did that night. Then one morning when I went to get dressed for school, all the panties in my underwear drawer were missing. It almost seemed like Daddy wanted me to dress like the slut he accused me of being. I never questioned, never mentioned the missing underpants, and never, ever, made waves about it all. I just adapted. I was liking how it felt to walk around in those tight jeans, the short skirts, and the tops so tight that the buttons and fabric strain against my miniature melons. I was beginning to feel sexier, and more confident. I also noticed that Daddy was watching my every move. His eyes full of lust and desire. It was becoming more and more clear to me that this whole situation was something he had been planning for a very long time. What I had yet to discover was not only how long he had these feelings for me, but also why I was beginning to love how he looked at me. I wanted more and more for him to touch me again.

By the weekend of grad, Daddy had lost all subtlety about his glances my way, and I had lost all care that he was doing it. He was beginning to make little caresses, and little touches as we passed in the house. We had begun to cuddle on the couch when watching TV at night. I never asked to go to grad. By this point, it was neither something I wanted or cared to do. Daddy and I had settled into a quiet, comfortable motion, and for that, I was glad. The Friday after graduation Daddy sent me to town with my best friend. He booked us an appointment at the salon and we spent the day being washed, waxed, pampered and beautified. I thought it odd that he let me out of his sight for so long in one day when the last several weeks I was forbidden to go anywhere without him, school being the only exception. When I got home, the house was dark, the rugged old barn door stood partially ajar, soft lights lingered from within its crooked shadows. I shrugged and let myself in the house, locking the door behind me.

After storing my purse and sweater, I headed to the bedroom to get myself comfortable. When I turned on the light there was a small piece of lingerie laying on the bed with a note that read:

Alia;

Tonight will be your FINAL lesson.

You WILL put this on and come out to the barn.

I will be waiting.

DON'T DAWDLE!

Daddy

My heart skipped a beat. I carefully picked up the very tiny garment. It was perfectly sculpted with black lace, dotted with small bits of pink silk only across the bust. I took a deep breath as my hands trembled around the tiny garment. I quickly moved and took off my snug jeans and tight t-shirt. I slowly slid each leg into the lacy holes astride the crotch of the garment, carefully tucked each small breast into the pink silk bust. Carefully I slid each foot into the black silk thigh high stockings that remained on the bed, and clipped them with the straps that hung from the legs towards the knees, stepped into the stilettos and carefully made my way out to the barn.

~ ~ ~

It took her long enough! I thought as I saw her shadowy form approach the dimly lit door of the barn. I sent her to town, paid for the waxing so that her pretty little cunt was bare and fresh for this final, and very special lesson. The barn had been decorated with small, dim lights. The hay bales had been strategically stacked in opposite corners with soft blankets on one set of bales, and ropes strung from the rafters above the other. The sight of her standing at the door was almost more than I could handle. My neglected cock instantly strained against the confines of my tight jeans. She stood, surveying the barn with question on her face. I could tell she was trying to figure out what was going on.

"Tonight will be your final lesson Aria." I stated firmly, deciding it was best to get on with what I had planned.

"Come in!" I ordered to her sternly.

"Tonight you will learn about what happens when sluts tease and tempt. You will also learn about love, lust, and getting what is deserved."

The unsure look on her face was priceless to me. Either she was as naive as I once thought, or she was putting on a very good show about it. I didn't wait to find out.

"Come stand here," I mentioned to the bales with the ropes. "Each leg astride the width of the bale." I savored the sight of her beautiful body as she slowly moved into place. I tightly secured the rope around each of her tiny wrists, leaving her arms stretched high above her head. She was trembling when I had turned back to her.

"Have you figured it all out yet Aria? Tell Daddy what you think is going on here." My voice was cool and aloof as I slowly circled her.

"I ... I'm not positive Daddy. I'm confused by it all. You accused me of doing things I didn't do. You make me do things that a Daddy and daughter shouldn't do. Then you make me move here, make me share a bed, and throw away all my underwear. I think you want me to be the slut you accused me of being that first night. I also think you want to keep me for yourself, but what I can't figure out is if that is true, why you would send me to school without panties! Do you know what kind of looks I get from the boys?" She rambled nervously.

"Tell me, Aria, how did you feel, going to school without those little cotton panties of yours?" My strong hands slowly slid down her back as the words slid from my mouth.

"I felt like a slut!" She spat back at me. I drew my hand back and firmly slapped that tight round ass of hers. She let out a little whimper as my hand connected.

"Yet you left the seat of my truck with a wet spot when you got out." My hand drew back again, and landed firmly on her ass again. Once more she let out a little whimper.

"Do you want to know what I think Aria?" I whispered softly into her ear as my hand drew back a third time.

"I think you like to walk around without panties. I think you like the smaller clothes that have been provided for you, and I think you like to tease me with this sexy body of yours." My hand falls on her ass sharply this time. "Don't you Aria?!"

She simply nodded. I drew my hand back and let it drop on her reddening ass again, harder than before as I snapped quietly into her ear. "Say it! There will be no more nodding in this house!"

"Yes Daddy. At first I didn't. At first I hated it all. I hated what you did that first day. It confused me. It felt good, but it felt wrong. Daddies and daughters don't do this kind of thing. I ..." she stammered slightly before continuing.

"I hated what you did. I replayed that night over and over in my head a million times. I know that door was closed. It made no sense to me. Then we moved here. There was peace, but one bedroom, when you let me think there would be two? That made no sense either. The pieces started to come together when you burned my clothes, and my underwear went missing. I was left with clothes that barely fit. You started cuddling with me, you started to watch me, and didn't try to hide the lust in your eyes, and Yes! Yes, I began to like how sexy Ifelt."

My hand dragged around her waist to the front of her perfect flat stomach. Slowly it slid up her perfectly formed abs and cupped her perfect tits. I groped at them firmly, and looked deep into her eyes as I spoke.

"You have been the object of my desire for years. I just had to wait for the right time. When I came home that day, the door was closed, but that perfect ass of yours ... "my hands ripped the silk away from her tits exposing them. My finger dug firmly into her perfect little nipples and pulled them harshly. She whimpered slightly, and bit at her lip. I continued to pull as I went on. "That was all I could take. I used that as my way to take what I wanted. You!"

My fingers let go of her nipples, letting them snap harshly back into place.

"Daddy!" she screamed as she winced to the sting. "That hurts!"

"Good! It's time for you to learn what it means for a man to love someone so much he can't handle himself." My hand quickly dropped to her lace clad cunt. With one stiff rip, I tore the crotch of the skimpy garment open. Her cunt was oozing sweet nectar. She was loving this despite her attempts to pretend she didn't want it. My hand slapped that perfectly waxed cunt, and she cried out at the sting.

"Owww, Daddy please, that hurts!" Tears drizzled down her porcelain cheeks as two more harsh blows struck her little cunt. Without care to how she was feeling I opened her cunt lips wide and shoved two thick fingers just inside her little cunt.

"Ahhh," I grinned at her with satisfaction. "I am so pleased to feel that you are still a virgin!" The words hissed from my mouth.

"I WILL take this innocence tonight!" I grinned at her impishly

"No, Daddy please!" She softly began to beg. Her teared face shaking softly at me.

"Please Daddy that is for my future husband. That is not something you are supposed to have!"

"YOU LITTLE SLUT!" I barked at her harshly as my free hand struck her face. "ARE YOU SO NAÏVE THAT YOU STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT? THERE WILL BE NO OTHER! THERE WILL BE ONLY ME!"

I drew a knife from my pocket and in one swift slice, cut the ropes leaving her fall into my arms. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to blankets in the other corner.

"No, Daddy! Please No!" She was crying as I threw her onto the make-shift bed and let my hand fall on her cunt hard and sharp.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!" I barked. "YOUR SLUTTLY LITTLE CUNT IS MINE, AND ONLY MINE! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN THIS MATTER. YOU WILL LEARN TO LIKE IT BECAUSE I WILL FUCK THIS CUNT WHEN, WHERE AND HOW I WANT! IS THAT CLEAR?!" I slapped her cheek harshly before pulling my cock from my pants and driving it deep in her virgin cunt and claiming her innocence in one harsh plunge.

~ ~ ~

I just laid there and cried. I had suspected that this was his intentions. I did enjoy how sexy he made me feel over the last weeks, but taking my virginity and not having a choice. I don't know how I feel about being made Daddy's permanent sex toy.

I was ripped from my thoughts by the searing pain within my womb. Tears flooded my eyes as his cock ripped through my hymen. He continued to drive hard and deep into my tiny core. Relentlessly hammering and driving.

"Ohhhh, Godddd!" he cried out loud as his thick cock ripped my tiny core open. He didn't care how I felt, he just kept on driving, ripping and hammering into my tiny hole.

"It's soo tight, Soo good!" The words bellowed from him like a fog horn.

I just laid there and continued to sob. The harder I cried, the harder he drove that massive cock into my newly used cunt.

"Oh Aria, You will learn to love this. Just relax and give into the sensation. Feel the soft surface of my fat dick sliding along your wonderful cunt." He moved faster and harder as I tried to focus on the sensation of his cock moving in and out of me, rather than the pain he had caused me. A small moan slid unwillingly from my tiny lips.

"Oh, yes. My sweet Aria. You are getting it. Give into Daddy and love me like I love you."

I groaned deeply. As he buried his cock deep into my cunt I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me.

"Ohh, God Daddy!" My sobs started to turn to moans as I urged him stronger and deeper. My tiny hips rocking with his pounding cock. Daddy sucked my tits, bit and yanked at my nipples as our bodies ground and drove into each other over and over.

"Ohh, Daddy, my tummy feels funny!" I groaned loudly at him. The sensations driving me nearly to the edge.

"Oh yes baby," He hissed at me as I felt his cock pulse harder with each forceful pound of his cock.

"That's it baby girl, give all your juices to Daddy. You are mine now!" He grunted hard as he drove his cock deep into my cunt, burying it to the depths of my womb.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddd Daddy!" I bellowed as the orgasm flooded over me, washing sweet virgin juices over Daddy's cock.

He held in me for a long while and we just cuddled. I loved the feeling of his cock stuffed inside me. For that moment all that mattered was him and me.

"Daddy?" I muttered quietly, spent by all the energy we had used up.

"Yes baby?" Daddy softly caressed my tits as he kissed my hair.

"I'm not on birth control Daddy. I could get pregnant."

"I know baby." He muttered softly and kissed me deeply and passionately.

THE END.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lessons from Daddy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds