• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Study Buddy Ch. 02

Study Buddy Ch. 02

12

Lena:

Lena shivered, her front was oddly cold, but her back was warm. Her sleepy brain tried to figure out why, but she couldn't seem to fight off the dregs of sleep long enough to focus on it. There was something hard poking her in the ass. That was weird. She heard a soft snore that definitely didn't come from her.

Her eyes flew open as she remembered what had happened the night before. She started to panic as she realized that she was laying on her bed in her underwear with her bra pulled down around her waist being spooned by a man she had just met a few hours ago. The alarm clock next to the bed read 4:30 am.

She tried to pull out of Jeff's embrace, but his arms tightened around her and his big hands pressed her back into his body. He grumbled sleepily, but didn't seem to be waking up. Lena glanced down at his hand on her belly and she flushed red as she remembered what he had done with that hand.

Oh god, and the toys! I showed him my toys, she remembered.

She started to hyperventilate as she thought back on what she had done the night before. Her erratic breathing must have woken him a bit because he stirred against her and sleepily nuzzled his bearded face against her neck. She was almost suffocated by the wave of intense affection that his small gesture brought on.

She couldn't fight the feeling that she was in over her head. She started to comfort herself with the thought that he wasn't likely to stay, he would probably sneak out in the morning and never see her again...

She was terrified by the realization that the thought of him leaving wasn't comforting at all, in fact, it made her feel hollow and lonely.

She whimpered, this is bad, this really bad.

She tried to get up again, but he continued to hug her close. He pressed a kiss into the back of her neck and groaned, the sound rumbling in his chest and sending vibrations down her spine. Her heart pounded, the little kiss had sent an electric current through her.

"What time is it? Do you have a class today?" he asked, still not releasing her.

It was Saturday, or she would have told him that she did have a class so he would let her up, instead she just tried to wiggle away from him a little harder.

"Don't leave yet," he pleaded, still mostly asleep.

She flopped back against him, giving up the struggle. She could have broken away from him if she really tried, he was hardly even awake, but she didn't really want to get away. They fit together perfectly and his strong presence against her back made her feel oddly safe and wanted.

She noticed the hard thing poking her in the ass again and smiled a little when she realized it was his cock. She told herself that she needed to get away from him, her emotions were too intense and confusing, but she couldn't resist grinding her hips back so her ass rubbed against his morning wood.

"Hmm, so that's how it is," he grumbled, reaching his arm around and grabbing one of her breasts.

Lena gasped as he rolled her nipple gently between his thumb and forefinger. Her breasts were a little bit sore from being sucked so hard the night before, but the pleasure that shot through her quickly made her forget any pain. She started grinding against him harder and she arched her back so he could have easier access to her chest. She couldn't believe she was acting this way.

Jeff pulled away from her and she shivered without his body heat. She had a brief moment of fear, thinking that this was it, he was going to collect his things and go, but she flushed with relief when she felt him move back towards her. She rolled so she was flat on her back and he crawled on top of her, making her squirm as his chest hair brushed against her nipples. He reached underneath her, unhooked her bra and threw it across the room. He buried his head in her cleavage with a happy sigh. As he bit and licked the undersides of her breasts, she tried to remember what she was worried about a second ago...

"Um, I think- Ah!... Um, maybe we- Oh!" she gasped, trying to talk to him but losing her train of thought every time he nipped at her sensitive skin.

He said something, but the sound was muffled by her chest.

"What- AH!... What did you say?" she said with difficulty.

He lifted his head up and looked her in the eyes as he lazily flicked his tongue over one of her nipples.

"I said, why are you acting shy again?" he responded softly. She blushed unsure how to answer.

"I, mmm, I just- ah!" She stuttered. She was starting to get frustrated.

"Could you- hmm! Just stop-Oh! Stop that for a second so I can think!" she huffed, pushing his head away from her.

"It's too early for thinking," he replied, looking pointedly at the clock on the bedside table.

He started kissing the fingers on the hand she had used to push him away. She melted as he kissed each one and gave the tip of her pinky a playful bite. Maybe it was too early for thinking.

He sat back, straddling her, still holding her hand, and smiled at her naked form. Light from the street light outside streamed in through the windows illuminating his profile.

He really is an attractive man, she thought, gazing at him sleepily.

"What are you thinking now?" he murmured, pressing a kiss against the inside of her wrist.

"Nothing!" she replied quickly, hoping he couldn't tell that she had been admiring him.

"Good," he replied, trailing kisses up her arm, making her shiver in the most delicious way.

When he reached her shoulder, he stopped and sat back to start over with her other hand. She was all warm and tingly inside, she had never felt anything like this. Her thoughts drifted back to the night before and she realized that they hadn't actually had sex. Glancing at her big belly, she thought to herself that that was probably a good thing, her stomach would have just made it awkward for her.

"Why are you frowning?" he asked, smoothing his thumb over the furrow in her brow, "I thought we weren't thinking, frowns are for people who are thinking."

He proceeded to kiss her neck while she thought of a response.

"I'm just embarrassed I guess," she said, knowing he wasn't going to like that. She didn't add that she was also troubled by her feelings for him.

"What," he asked between licks and kisses, "could you possibly be embarrassed about?" He traced the curve of her ear with his tongue.

"Mostly my body... also my behavior," she said awkwardly.

He stopped kissing her and sat up, running his hands lightly from her collar bone down to her hips. He stopped to squeeze first her breasts and then her stomach. The attraction she felt for him was so strong, she had to fight the urge to wrestle him back down for more kisses. She was frightened by the intensity of her emotions.

"Nothing wrong with this body," he said, making little sounds of appreciation as his fingers kneaded her soft curves. "And the only behavior you should be ashamed of is waking up so early," he added. She smiled at him.

She still couldn't figure out why he wanted her or what those tangled emotions meant, but maybe he was right, she was thinking too much.

She made a silent decision not to overthink this, she was just going to let it happen.

Acting on this decision to live in the moment, she reached out and grabbed his beard. She gently dragged his head back down and kissed him, feeling a surge of primal lust as she did so. She focused on her lust, pushing the other emotions aside. Their tongues lashed together and she gave his bottom lip a little bite.

"You aren't too tired are you?" she whispered, running her fingers through his chest hair in what she hoped was a seductive gesture (she wasn't sure, she had never tried to be seductive before) "I was thinking, since we're both up, maybe we could finish what we started last night...but if you want to go to sleep I won't mind."

He groaned deep in his throat, making her feel more confident in her seduction techniques.

"A dead man wouldn't be able to sleep after an offer like that," he replied.

She squealed as he hauled her ass in the air, tugged her panties down her legs, and tossed them in the same direction he had thrown her bra. He shifted her legs around until he was kneeling between her thighs.

Lena felt a stab of anxiety again when she realized that she was now spread wide for him to see, she ruefully thought that she hadn't managed to live in the moment for long. She was extremely self conscious about her lower body and now he had an unobstructed view. She held her breath, wishing she could make herself invisible.

"You're thinking too much again," he said, glancing up at the nervous look on her face.

She smiled weakly, relived to see that he hadn't run off yet, or pulled away in horror at the sight of her chubby mound. He started to rub his hands up her inner thighs, massaging in slow circles.

"Good girl, just relax," he whispered, soothing her with his gentle rubbing.

She let her head fall back and closed her eyes as that warm tingly feeling spread through her again. She expected him to stop massaging her when his hands reached the apex of her thighs, but he continued on up her hips and tummy. He kept rubbing, gently kneading her body under his big hands, sending waves of desire washing over her.

He massaged every inch of her until she was practically purring, from her scalp to her pinky toes, he only missed one spot. His hands had passed over her pussy twice now, brushing against the outer labia, but not really touching, making her gasp and pant in frustration.

She suddenly realized that he was playing that game again, trying to get her to beg. She racked her brain trying to think of ways to thwart him, telling herself that he would be the one begging this time.

He was stroking the soft skin on the underside of her arm when she slowly snaked her legs up, hooking one around his hips to pull him forward and shifting the other so her knee rubbed his hard cock.

He grunted, surprised by her boldness as she moved her leg against him. She slid her hand down between their bodies and rubbed her fingers over his cock as well. He started to lean into her hand, but she pulled back, stroking her hands up his torso instead, teasing just as he had done to her last night.

She continued on like that. Every few seconds she would move her hand back to his dick, but she never gave it more than a couple of strokes before she slid her hand away to trace the line of his spine or follow the trail of hair up his stomach.

Clearly frustrated that he wasn't in control anymore Jeff waited for her hand to leave his tortured cock then shifted his hips forward, clearly intending to rub his shaft up and down her moist lips. Before the tip touched her, however, she slid her hand down and cupped herself, effectively stopping him from playing his game.

"Your turn to beg," she cooed, grinning at the shock on his face.

He recovered from his surprise quickly, giving in much more easily than she had and whispered, "Please, my clever little seductress, please allow me the honor of pounding my hard cock into your warm, tight, pussy."

Lena shivered in delight, feeling a flush of feminine confidence. She ignored the odd little flutter of her heart when he had called her "my seductress", he probably hadn't even realized that he had referred to her as "his".

"No," she said, laughing when his face fell, "At least...not until you do me a favor."

He raised an eyebrow at her and she pointed to the bedside table where her pink box sat open.

"I can only cum if I have something rubbing my clit, get me the little purple vibe with the straps, we can fuck after you put it on me," she ordered, her voice husky. She was a bit surprised by her boldness, she had never said anything like that before she met him.

He was off the bed and fishing around in the box as soon as she said the word "vibe."

"Aha!" he said when he found the toy she was talking about.

He dove back onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs again. He parted her chubby pussy lips with a groan and leaned forward to place a kiss on her sensitive nub. He also flicked his tongue down and gave her a long lick for good measure.

She shuddered at the feeling, so good it was almost painful, and waited for him to put the vibe on her. He rubbed the little vibrator against her clitoris and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. She reached down and fastened the straps so it couldn't fall off, then pointed to the buttons, showing him how to turn it on.

He didn't turn it on, however, instead he started rubbing the head of his cock against her opening. Her honey was dripping from her hole as he slid against her.

"Do it," she whimpered, not caring that she was the one begging again. He did as she commanded and started to press into her.

His cock entered her slowly, injecting molten pleasure straight into her core. It was a tight fit so he paused half way to let her adjust. She wasn't happy with half way though, so she locked her legs around his waist, thrust her hips against him and impaled herself on his shaft. She grabbed his beard again and pulled him into a hot kiss, almost violent in it's intensity, moaning loudly into his mouth.

Just as he started to rock his hips against her, she felt him reach down and turn on the vibrator, the combined sensation making her squirm beneath him. She wrapped her arms around him to steady herself, not wanting to accidentally pull him out of her in her wild convulsions, and dug her fingers into his shoulders, hanging on for dear life.

She lifted her legs in the air and he grabbed them, shoving them over his shoulders. She had no control over the sounds that were coming out of her mouth, she moaned and squealed like an animal, completely lost in carnal pleasure.

"Harder, harder, oh god, yes!" she begged as he pounded into her.

Soon he was thrusting so hard that she was being slammed mercilessly into the bed on each down stroke. She was vaguely aware that they were being very very loud but she couldn't bring herself to care. Her pussy was gushing as he fucked her into the mattress.

She began to tremble when she felt her orgasm start to build up inside her. Her breasts were bouncing all over the place, but he dropped his head down and managed to suck one of her nipples into his mouth. He bit down lightly on the nub, pushing her over the edge. She screamed as fireworks exploded behind her eyes, the most intense orgasm of her life ripping violently through her body.

She felt her pussy clamp down on his cock like a vice and he shouted as her release triggered his. He pumped her full of his hot cream, continuing to thrust into her as he shot his load.

Jeff collapsed on top of her when he finished and kissed her tenderly as she shuddered from her orgasm.

His softening dick made a slurping sound like a very sloppy kiss when he pulled it out of her wet snatch. He looked down and pulled the vibrator off her tortured little nub then paused to watch his cum drip from between her chubby lips.

She reached her arms towards him, too exhausted to sit up, and he reluctantly pulled his eyes away from her weeping slit and lay down, pulling her against his chest. She could feel his cum squelching around inside her. She wasn't worried about it; she had been on the pill for years to help with sporadic periods.

She did briefly start wondering what was going to happen now. She didn't think that there was much of a chance Jeff would actually want her for anything more than sex, but she forced herself to stop thinking and decided to just enjoy the afterglow. She snuggled into Jeff's arms and he kissed the top of her head as she fell asleep.

Jeff:

Later that morning Jeff woke up with his arms full of beautiful woman. He glanced at the clock, pleased to see that they had fallen asleep for several more hours after they made love. He looked down at Lena, her tits were pressed against his chest and she had her head resting on his shoulder. He could have stayed like that forever.

He silently admonished himself for getting into this predicament, he was supposed to be focusing on finishing up his degree, not falling in love with beautiful strangers! That thought hit him hard and the breath rushed out of his lungs. Love? Why was he thinking about love? Where had that come from? He gently shifted Lena onto the pillows and pulled a blanket over her as he slipped out of bed. He needed to think.

He walked silently around until he found her bathroom, a long shower always helped him to sort through complex thoughts. He had gotten the inspiration for his graduate research while spacing out in the shower. He turned on the hot water, stepped under the stream and started to think about what, aside from the amazing sex, had actually happened between them.

Lena had been trying to talk to him when they woke up earlier, but he hadn't let her, that wasn't his best move. He winced, remembering her reservations from the night before, he had taken this way too fast and he hadn't listened to her feelings. Yes, she had said that she wanted him, but he should have given her more time to think things through. He should have kissed her and cuddled her, not just gone all the way the first night. God, when had he become such an idiot?

He hadn't wanted to hear what she was trying to say when they woke up earlier because he had been sure that she was trying to tell him that she regretted what they had done, that she didn't really like him. He remembered how he had thought that she didn't like him when they had met. Maybe she had just slept with him for the sake of lust, but would now want him gone...

He knew what he felt for her went deeper than attraction. He had never been in love before, so he wasn't sure if that's what he was feeling, he told himself that it wasn't, they didn't know each other well enough. Is love supposed to hurt like this?

One thing he knew was that he needed to talk to her, get to know her better, and convince her that he was worth keeping around long enough for them to figure out what they both wanted. He made the decision to make her breakfast and spend the morning just talking, nothing else.

When he was done in the shower, he wrapped himself in a fluffy blue towel that he found in a linen closet. He peeked back into the bedroom and saw that Lena was still sleeping soundly. He decided not to bother putting his clothes back on yet, they were flung all across her bedroom, it would be too much of a hassle to collect them before he had coffee.

He went into the kitchen and looked around for a coffee maker and something he could cook for breakfast. He quickly found the coffee, half the counter was dedicated to several different types of coffee makers including a fancy espresso machine that he decided not to mess with. He picked the simplest coffee machine and set it to brew.

He then walked to the fridge, but frowned when he saw that she didn't have anything but condiments, a jug of soy milk and several different types of dairy-free coffee creamers. He looked around the rest of the kitchen and found some weird cereals and some fruit. He heard the shower turn on and he knew he didn't have time to go to the store so he just grabbed a couple cereal bowls and spoons from the cabinets.

He was pouring the coffee when Lena walked into the kitchen, his heart started beating faster at the sight of her. Her hair was wet from her shower and she had changed into a baggy t-shirt and yoga pants, he noticed red bra straps on her shoulders and wished she hadn't put on the t-shirt. She smiled her beautiful smile, making him feel lightheaded and oddly warm, and he realized that he hadn't seen her without makeup before this. He examined her face.

"You usually wear a lot of makeup don't you?" he asked her impulsively.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Study Buddy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds