• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Girl Games 01

Kinky Girl Games 01

Background:

Steph is in her 2nd year of college and is a 19 year old 5 foot 8 inch size 4 girl with dirty blond hair. Steph is majoring in business and loves the idea of making money online. She is also very naughty, loves showing off, like money and all too well see the connection that the first two have with the later.

Jennifer is an 18 year old 5 foot 5 inch size 2 girl with dark hair that hangs down several inches past her neck. Jennifer is in her first year of college and really learning about life for the first time after living her first 17 years under a very controlled household.

Day 1:

Jennifer - "Do you really think we can make money doing this?"

Steph - "Yes! Yes, for the 10th time. Like we have said, there are all types of freaks out there dying to see girls like us get crazy like this. And you know, I've researched this about as much as anyone can research a subject."

Jennifer - "I know, I know. Please don't mind me. This whole thing seems a bit odd to me. I mean I'm totally not a lesbian. And pee is, well, kinda gross."

Steph - "Oh come on! One - Its not that gross. Plus the more water you drink, the less gross it gets. On top of that, if you drink any diet drinks, it can even give it a sweet taste. Plus...just because you like guys, I really don't think the idea of this is not turning you on at least a little. Steph - //Steph reaches over and tries to pinch Jennifer between her legs and jeans. Jennifer pulls backs and laughs.

Jennifer - "Ok... Let's go over this again."

Steph - "Ok! From the top. We're going to start the sexiest, kinkiest competitions there are. Here is what we feel we know:

1 - Guys love to see girls do sexy kinky things

2 - Guys love competition

3 - Guys love numbers and stats

4 - Erotic sites of today offer kink, but no competition, numbers or stats

5 - Starting a site that features girls competition in kinky games will drive guys crazy.

6 - All girls that compete, we will keep in depth stats on the free part of the site to help drive traffic and peak interest.

7 - We will keep some of the lessor kinky games on the free side of the site to help draw in traffic that we will try to convert to the paid side of the site

8 - We will start the site ourselves, and once we start to make some money, we invite (and pay if need be), adult models that have an existing following to help drive additional traffic."

Jennifer - "I love it when you talk sexy biz like that."

Steph - //Giggles

Steph - "I hope I'm turning you on...wet sells! Ok, back to biz. Our games."

Game 1 - Fill a cup race.

A - Two girls stand side by side completely naked from waist down...socks and shoes are ok

B - Each girls as a glass measuring cup that goes to 2 cups (16oz)

C - The starter starts the clock at 5 minutes

D - When the clock starts, each girl tries to fill her glass with pee the quickest

E - The girl that fills her cup the first, is awarded 1 points for finishing first, plus 1 point for each ounce of pee. So in this case, 17 points

F - If the other girl can fill her cup up before the 5 minutes is up, then she will receive 16 points

G - If at the end of 5 minutes, the girl with the most points will win if that girl has beat the other by more than two points.

H - If at the end of 5 minutes, one girl has not won by two points or more, then an extended 5 minute game will be played after a 5 minute rest. This process will continue until a winner is determined

I - If any overtime event does not produce any pee, then a tie is declared."

Jennifer - "So...I'm so going to win. //Jennifer takes a big drink of water. That is if I can pee on camera. I mean I've never even been naked on camera before. Thank goodness for the make."

Steph - "That's the spirit! Now, lets call it a night. Tomorrow we test this game out!"

Jennifer - //After saying her good buys Jennifer returns to her room. Ok...so I'm going to be naked tomorrow on camera. I had better shave really well. Plus if I'm going to pee in front of Steph, I really don't want my pee to smell, so I plan on being very hydrated.

Jennifer - //Walking into the shower, Jennifer brought her normal bag of personal items consisting of mainly what she needed to shave. But this time, she brought something else. She brought a clear 12 oz plastic cup. Why?...she knew why...but she really did not want to admit it to herself. After shaving herself likely better than she ever had before, she takes out the cup. Stepping away from the running water a bit as to not let the water from the shower get in the cup, she lowers the cup and herself a bit into a squatting position. She thinks to herself, if I'm going to pee in front of a camera tomorrow, I had better practice first. Having already drank over a gallon of water that day and most of it in the last hour or so, letting her flow of pee go into the cup took little effort. She missed the cup at first, but how such a long and powerful stream, she had no problem filling the small cup up in only a few moments. After seeing the cup filling towards the rim, she thought screw it, my cup is going to overflow! So as she keep peeing, the pee in the cup kept approaching the top and then ran over the top in all directions spilling unto the shower flow. She kept going as long as should good and then finally stopped after the bladder needle read empty.

There she thought. That was pretty easy. Now...for the other test. She brought the cup full of her pee up to the face taking a long look at it. The color was mostly clear. That was good and expected given as much water as she had consumed that day.

Now for the smell test. She brings it up to her nose for a sniff. And nothing at all...well, very close to nothing. Not bad at all. She knew some mornings her pee really smelled. The last thing she wanted would be to lay down 2 cups of smelly pee tomorrow. This was a big release as it confirmed that she can control the smell of her pee simply by staying well hydrated.

Ok...now for the taste. After all, game 1 does not call for any pee getting into anyone's mouth...but there were games 2, 3, etc... Ok, here goes nothing as she bring it up to her mouth for a small sip. As he draws the first sip, she is surprised by how NOT bad it was. In fact, it was a bit sweet and actually warmer than she would have thought. The sweetness was likely due to the diet coke she slammed along with the gallon of water. WOW she thought. She swallows. Ok she thinks. That's pretty much like what a warm glass of sugar water would taste like. That was totally not what I thought it would be like. Empowered with her new courage brought on with the findings that what she was fearing was not bad, but kinda good, she takes the cup and takes a big drink of it. Ok...I am such a naughty girl! Picturing a group of people chanting, "chug, chug, chug", she does just that. She downs the cup without a 2nd thought with several long swallows of her new discovered light golden wine. After the last sallow she detects a bit of an after taste. A kinda sexy aftertaste. Ok...that was crazy. She then opens her mouth and faces the shower taking the water in and rinsing her mouth thinking she really did not want to explain how she got pee breath.

Ok she thinks...that was wild. How wild can I get? Oh my. Am I sick. Is that going to make me sick? Maybe I should of not drank the whole thing. Oh well...I'm sure it will not kill me. I hope it does not kill me...after all, I have a big day tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Girl Games 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds