• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Anna and the Vampire Ch. 03

Anna and the Vampire Ch. 03

The first thing Anna noticed when she came through was the feeling of cold fingers stroking her belly. When she opened her eyes she saw the blackhaired man. He was sitting at her side and she appeared to be laying on her back on a sofa. The nightdress up over her breasts, her whole body naked to his touch.

Her movements must have betrayed her, because he looked up and she fell in awe again with his spellbinding green eyes.

"You fainted sweet girl. But do not worry you are completely healed. Look for yourself. All feels normal. But you lost so much blood, the anemia is making you faint. I will carry you to your bed again."

He lifted her up in his arms and started to walk her back to her bedroom in the tower. When the passed the front door a chorus of howling was heard. He used one hand to pull open the heavy front door and said to the wolves: "You guys feel neglected? You can come in and bring her to bed."

The animals pushed themselves past them. Tails were wagging. "Mistress" she heard voices in her head. "Yes, yes, we can come inside."

The man and his wolves started to climb the stairs.

"I hear the wolves in my head," she whispered. "I am so ill I am hallucinating."

He put her down in the bed again, covering her up with the blankets. One of the wolves jumped on the bed and put his head on her belly. The others just dropped like dead on the carpet near the bed.

The man stoked her face with his cold hand. "You will be fine love. You just need to sleep a lot to recover. Do not worry that you can hear my wolves talk. It is the vampire semen that bonded with you and found roots in your womb."

Scared she tried to sit up but the heaviness of the wolf and her weakness prevented it. "What are you telling me? Am I pregnant with your child? Or am I turning into a vampire?"

The green eyes seemed to hypnotise her. "Sleep love. I do not know either. You are the first human I slept with in ages and the first who I did not turn afterwards by letting her drink my blood. I am an undead. I do not think I can create life. But you and me we bonded inside you and that gives you some of my vampire powers." Enthralled by his eyes she fell asleep again.

-.-

The next couple of days an old gypsy woman came to her with food and bathed her. She would sleep days on end with the wolves curled up against her in the big bed, begging her over the leftovers of her meal. Sometimes in the clouds of her dreams she would notice the vampire looking at her. When her nightmares of bullets and a big moon in a dark night would have her screaming, she would wake for a second to find his arms wrapped around her. The days passed in a haze. Her body grew stronger again.

One day she woke up and she felt like her old her again. She was lucid and not sleepwalking. From downstairs beautiful gypsy music made it's way up to her towerchamber. A violin wailing a solo. Like in a fairytale the music seemed to call on her. She noticed the wolves had gone off somewhere. So like all those days ago she climbed out of her bed and started to walk downstairs to hear the music more clearly.

On the landing she saw that the big hallway was filled with people dancing. Men and women in formal cloths of days gone by mixed with people wearing folk clothing. Some clearly gypsies. Were the other vampires? She bent down over the railing to drink in the mixture of colours and fabric. The music whirling up towards her.

She was so fascinated she had not noticed a door opened behind her. Suddenly a woman's voice said : "Oh look our brother prepared us some juicy snack." When she turned around she saw she was cornered by three very beautiful young women.

"Who might you be lovely?"

"My name is Anna," she said. "I am from Germany."

"Oh Anna you look yummy."

Astonished she wondered if that was a way to tell her she was looking beautiful. But she was only wearing that thin nightgown.

The women stepped even closer. Suddenly she noticed fangs being bared.

"Do not be scared lovely. We will only drink your blood. You will die in the biggest orgasm you ever had in your life," snarled one of the women.

"Yeah our brother certainly kept a juicy one hidden," grinned the other.

Anna tried to make a run for it but the third woman grabbed her by the waist and pressed her backwards against her, baring her jugular. She felt teeth sink into her neck. The pain was a burn. Her body reacted to it by contracting as if someone was having sex with her. She wailed in despair.

A voice seemed to thunder around them and she felt herself being yanked free. She stumbled against the railing. The count was a picture of immense anger. His teeth bared he seemed ready to rip the women to pieces. They were cowering.

"Are you three that dumb and that focussed on your needs and lust? Look at this hand." He grabbed her hand and showed it to them. "Look at that ring!" Anna realised the gold signet ring she had seen that night in the woods on his little finger was now on her index finger. "Is that not clear enough for you cunts to know she belongs to me? I bloody made her my mate!"

The women were now behaving like young girls. Trying to get back into favour again. Anna was shivering. What did all of this mean? She looked at her own hand, the gold catching the light of the candles, the dragon engraved in it. His mate? She remembered the night in the woods. His lips on her wounded belly, him buried deep inside her. She panicked and escaped his hands and ran up the stairs to her room.

One of the wolves was waiting at her door. His tail wagging. She barged in and he followed her. On the bed with her blankets all around her she buried her face in his fur. "Mistress" his voice was in her head. He must know how upset she was as he started to lick her face. "Mistress we all love you."

The door opened and the lord of the castle, the count of the realm and the master of all vampires walked in. He just picked her up from the bed and held her in a tight embrace.

"I am so sorry love." He tilted up her chin and his cold lips pressed on hers. Kissing her they warmed up. His hands stroked her back. She was sobbing against his lips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Anna and the Vampire Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds