• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Affair with an Older Man

Affair with an Older Man

This is my personal story which started when I decided to enter my Labrador puppy into Championship shows and my encounter with an older, charismatic mentor. I am 25 this year and graduated from college 3 years back. I was a contracted model when I was in college and upon graduation with a Bsc in Math, I set up a small education centre where I specialize in teaching the subject to high school students. It has been my job since.

Thanks to everyone who has given me comments and voted. I appreciate it so much! Please do vote and give me comments so I know how to improve the writing of my story. It's my first time writing but I will really love to share my journey of showing my dog (and my moments with him) with everyone, hence I've tried to improve the flow to it. The series of happenings remain exactly the same as what happened in my life.

*

"Hi Elisa, welcome in," Cliff gave me a warm smile as he opened his gate.

I returned his smile and nodded as I entered his bungalow. His house was huge with a beautiful garden and there was a swimming pool. I was there because I was going to choose a Labrador puppy from him.

According to a breeder friend, Cliff just had a litter of puppies and the father of the litter was an excellent show dog that wins regularly at national dog shows.

Cliff was in his mid forties. He was not exactly what you would call handsome and he was not very tall too. He was however, charismatic and diplomatic. He gave off a comfortable aura and was charming with his words. Probably his kind of self assurance came with age, but I find myself drawn to it the moment we met. Perhaps his wealth helped. He was a successful man and I was also impressed by his 2 supercars parked outside his bungalow.

"I'll bring Passion out and show you," Cliff said. Passion was his show winning Labrador. He got his helper, Fitri to release his dog from its kennel in his backyard.

Though this happened a year back, I remembered that it was a Friday evening and his beautiful Labrador's fur shone as it raced wildly up and down his garden. My heart skipped a beat.

"An excellent show dog is one that is free spirited," Cliff went on to say as he gazed proudly at Passion.

I smiled broadly, "He is so beautiful. I am in awe."

He nodded and thanked me as he put a leash on Passion and brought it towards me. I gave it an uncertain pet, hoping that it would not knock me down. It was certainly a large dog. All of a sudden, it nudged me hard at my crotch. I must have on a weird expression because Cliff tried to hide a smile.

It was awkward for a moment but that did not minimize the beauty of the sunset that day. The sky was bathed in a rich golden, just like the shade of his galloping Labrador. By the time Cliff brought me into his house to show me his puppies, my heart was already sold.

He took out 3 chubby looking puppies. "This is Passion's second litter." He pointed to 2 very adorable puppies and highlighted their individual strengths.

I was squealing with excitement as the puppies clamored over me and licked my hands. After a long decision, I chose the largest female puppy. I named her Joy. And it was because of Joy, Cliff started to mentor me in her National dog shows. It was an exhilarating journey thus far. I enjoyed training Joy and the time spent with him.

As our friendship deepened, he suggested spending some weekends at his place to train our dogs together.

One Sunday morning after the training, Cliff invited me for brunch together. He strode off to his convertible and he drove. I did not say anything when he decided to place his hand on my thigh while we were in his car. My heart was beating so fast that I was almost afraid that he would hear it. Then he started to caress my inner thigh.

"You're very upfront, "I muttered as I lowered my head.

He turned to study my expression and grinned after he noticed my embarrassment, "Don't you like it?"

My face flushed in a crimson shade instantaneously, "Go away." I lowered my head. My neck was heating up.

"You're blushing," he laughed. After a moment of hesitation, he went on quietly, "My sons have gone out today." Then he reached for my hand and rubbed it in a circular motion, "You're an attractive girl. I find myself very attracted to you."

The ride to brunch was a quiet one after his sudden confession. After our meal, but mainly because of the champagne, our ride back to his house was a total contrast. Maybe the drink removed all inhibitions in me, or maybe my desire was getting the better of me.

Cliff said he was going to show me his show awards in his room. I went along with it. He gave me a strange smile before he locked his bedroom door.

"You locked the door?" I quizzed, half drunk and getting giddier by the seconds. I was a poor drinker but I was not regretting the drink. We likely lusted for each other as much but that, I cannot show it. He had to think it was him who wanted the sex.

"Yea, the awards are all my precious stuff. What if it gets stolen?" He replied as he led me to his cabinet full of his dog show trophies. I was too dizzy to reply to his rather senseless answer. I highly doubt that the only two other people in his house - Fitri and I would be interested to steal his trophies. If it were his heart, I cannot indicate my lack of interest then.

Distracted by that thought, I stumbled over something on the carpet and Cliff laughed, sensing my drunken state. He held onto my hand and slipped his hands around my waist.

He was a beast. The moment I slumped onto his bed from my lack of balance, head spinning hard from the alcohol, he pushed me down. I could feel his muscular body pressing hard on me as he gave me hard kisses on my lips and down my neck.

"I want you so bad, Elisa," he groaned. I could feel his hard on against my leg as he assaulted my mouth once again, this time sticking his tongue all in.

Then he grabbed me like a ragdoll so that I was sitting up and he began removing my blouse and unclasping my bra. He threw them carelessly to a corner of his bed.

I protested gently by pushing my hands against his chest, pouting teasingly, "No, Cliff. You're really a beast."

He did not smile this time. He gave me a serious face and replied, "I am."

Then he pushed me down on his bed again and sucked on my nipple greedily. His tongue rolled over it teasingly and I moaned. I was getting really wet.

"Such nice pink tits," he muttered before going on to assault my other tit, running his teasing fingers roughly over it.

The physical pleasure was a numbing one because of the alcohol. But the lust I had for him was blowing my mind and the intense pleasure I felt was overriding all my senses. The feeling that I was the sole object of his hot-blooded desire was exhilarating and a complete turn on.

He unbuckled my shorts, tearing off my lacy panties together with it. "You're shaven, how nice." He ran a finger down my slit, causing my hips to buckle at the crave of his touch. He parted my legs, forcefully pushing them further apart and dived between them to give my pussy a good licking. I was drenched by then and he made it worse. Each time his tongue flicked over my clit, I moaned. Pleasure was shooting up the nerves in my spine and spreading all over my pussy.

"This is so good, Cliff..." I cried out.

He grinned, "I can always give you more. You are so wet, horny girl."

I made a sound in protest but that only excited him further. He increased the speed of his licking over my clit, even sticking his tongue into my vagina. My head was spinning in pleasure and I was about to cum. He stopped.

"Touch yourself. Show me," he ordered.

"What?" I was in a daze after all the insane amount of sexual pleasure.

"Touch yourself. I want to watch you pleasure yourself." He repeated.

I blushed but obeyed him. Sliding my finger into my slit, I rubbed myself vigorously, paying extra attention to my pleasure button. My fingers went over it vigorously in a circular motion. I cried out in ecstasy each time it got even more intense, putting me close to the edge of an explosive orgasm. "I'm going to cum," I told him.

He pushed my fingers away and went down to lick my pussy, his tongue going in circular motions over my clit. Waves and waves of pleasure swept all over me as I moaned shamelessly as I orgasm, hard and furious.

I was panting, eyes shut when I felt his member pushing hard at my lips. He told me to open up my lips to pleasure him well. I licked my lips and teasingly replied, "Yes Sir, I will."

"You're a very naughty girl," he said as he pinched my tit. I felt a thrill at being that dirty girl sucking hard at his dick, causing him to moan with desire and pleasure. I rolled my tongue over the head of his cock and he spasm a little. In and out, up and down I sucked vigorously, like the little sex doll he wanted me to be for him that day.

Then I got up and told him to sit up. He was surprised. I gave him a wicked smile and I propped some pillows against his back. Leaning in, I started licking softly over his ears, his ear lobes while blowing gently against them. Then I moved to his neck and did the same, this time harder pausing to suck gently once in a while.

"Oh my god... How do you know all of this... You are such a good girl..." He exclaimed, trailing off while I licked all the way from his nipples down to his cock.

Then I proceeded to suck on his cock, wrapping my pretty little mouth over it. His face was flushed and he had intense desire for me. "I really want to fuck you." He pushed me down gently on the bed this time.

Giving me a slightly embarrassed smile, he went on, "I know I am a lot older than you... If you are ok with me fucking you?" I could see he was both self conscious and nervous at that time but his eyes were teeming with lust.

"Come and get it then," I whispered as my eyes locked into his. He groaned. With a punishing shove, I felt his cock pushed hard into my pussy. He went in and out of me. It was minutes before he started groaning even more loudly, "I am going to cum."

Then a feeling of wetness and warmth came into me as he poured his cum juice all inside of me. He pumped hard and furious and gave me a wicked smile, "I want to make sure all of my cum gets deep inside you, my little slut."

"Do it, don't waste it," I moaned back.

When he was finally done, we collapsed into a heap on his bed, naked and slept. It was not until evening that we awoke. I bumped into his younger son while I was going to fetch Joy from the backyard and he gave me a strange look. I left quickly with my dog. My mind was in a swirl.

Cliff bid me farewell as I tucked Joy into the backseat of my car. "I hope I can win this coming dog show in December."

"With such great skills in bed, I'll make sure you can win."He replied playfully with a laugh.

I protested with a pout.

"Text me when you're safely home," he added. I smiled and nodded, started my engine and left for home. I had started with just the desire of Joy's championship but now I think, I wanted more than that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Affair with an Older Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 371 milliseconds