• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Furlong Four Play Pt. 03

Furlong Four Play Pt. 03

123

Over breakfast, while my Uncle Rob was describing the sight that had greeted him when he'd opened our bedroom door that morning, he said the first thing that struck him was the snarl on my face.

"The snarl?" Marcus had asked. "Don't you mean smirk?"

"No, Shane was definitely snarling," Uncle Rob chuckled over at us, pouring some milk on his cornflakes. "Eyes wide, teeth bared, lips drawn back into a primitive, animalistic snarl!"

"I was only dimly aware that you'd come into the room," I chortled, opting for Coco Pops to fill my bowl with. "I was just way too far gone!"

"From your face I assumed you to be in sheer agony," Uncle Rob said. "I looked down your body as you squatted there on the edge of Jake's bed and saw that you were masturbating furiously even though your penis had already discharged itself bountifully across your stomach and thighs -"

"Oh yeah!" I giggled. "That's a bit of a thing I do..."

"Then I peered lower down to your testicles, bobbing wildly between your legs -"

"Still looking enormous, I bet," Jake guffawed, "even though he'd just fired off such a massive load!"

"And then lower still," Uncle Rob went on, "down to the two penile shafts, pressed tightly together to make one grotesquely thick girth, which were directed upwards and which you were pleasuring frantically with your bottom."

"So that's when you realised why he was snarling...?" Marcus grinned after taking a mouthful from his coffee.

"Quite," Uncle Rob grinned. "That it wasn't from agony... very much the contrary. That it was the sheer ecstacy of being so extensively penetrated by both my son and his lover's erections at the same time!"

"Male lover," Jake corrected him.

"Oh yes, that's right," Uncle Rob smirked at his son. "I was forgetting about Ellie, the elusive girlfriend."

"Then what happened?" I asked, having little memory as my head had been so overwhelmed by pleasure.

Uncle Rob chuckled. "You started whimpering frantically... short high-pitched bursts gasping from your lungs... and then your penis, still being ferociously pounded by your fist, started erupting for what I assume to be a second seminal release."

"That's quite a trick you've got there," Jake grinned at me, reaching for more orange juice. "I can suck my own dick, you can spooge off twice in a row... I dunno which is the better superhero skill!"

"It's something I've always been able to do ever since I started beating off," I shrugged, smiling at the three of them. "I've got to be really turned-on to be able to shoot twice in a row and back in Brissy, as you can probably imagine, that doesn't happen very often!"

Uncle Rob laughed over at me. "And yet you've done it two days running with Jake and Marcus!"

"Yeah!" I laughed back. "I might even manage three cuff-offs in quick succession at this rate!"

At home it was quite rare that I would go up to my room to jerk off and then, straight after wiping off, bone right back up again and give my dick a second flogging. When it did happen it was usually after an afternoon surfing, dagging around with the guys and finding myself really horny when I got home. Once it had happened after a footie game at college when we'd all been messing about in the lockerroom, whipping each other's butts with our towels and trying to grope at each other's semis.

Marcus munched his muesli glumly and whined, "I haven't got a superhero skill..."

"Yes, you have," Jake said. "You've got that thing you do."

"What thing?"

"You know... that thing," Jake laughed.

"I don't know what you're on about!" Marcus shrugged, amused and confused in equal measure.

"Okay, since you've made me spell it out... the thing where you push your dick back under your balls and work the end of it up your own bunghole!"

"Oh my God!" I laughed. "That is just too cool! Why didn't you show me...?"

Now that I thought about it, his knob was pretty long when it was limp and his arsehole was really low down in his crack, practically just behind his nuts. With a few minor contortions, probably in his bedroom as a teen, he'd discovered he could actually butt-fuck himself!

"It's not that exciting," Marcus smiled over at me. "I've got to be totally limp or else it doesn't work and, even then, I can only just squeeze the head of my cock inside."

"It must look awesome, though," I marvelled back at him. "Seeing you with your legs wide open and your wang curved round with the end of it plugged up your own arse! That'd be so hot, mate!"

Marcus grinned at my enthusiasm. "The trouble is, though, once it's up there, the feel of it makes me bone up. As soon as my cock starts getting stiff, it pops straight back out again."

"Have you ever shown a girlfriend you can do that?" Uncle Rob asked, finishing off his cereal. "I once showed one of mine a particular trick I can do..."

"One of my earliest girlfriends, yeah," he nodded. "She was horrified by it... she called me a freak of nature and told me to never do it again. Since then I've only shown other dudes my little... er... party piece!"

"Similar reaction here," Uncle Rob smiled.

"It can be good to get things started between me and another guy if he's staying over with me," Marcus added.

"How's that work then?" Jake asked him.

"You know... 'You wanna see this thing I can do?'... 'Oh wow, that's cool! Does it feel kinda weird?'... 'No it feels nice, that's why it pops out!'... 'Oh right, I see... maybe we could try something else that won't pop out'... that kind of scenario!"

We all laughed and Uncle Rob asked, "Is that actually successful as a chat-up technique?"

"It's worked a couple of times," Marcus grinned. "This other time, the lad tried it on himself and found that he was flexible enough to keep his dick up there even when he was fully hard. He started sliding it in and out of his butt, the two of us laughing... until we both got a surprise when he squirted a bucketload of jizz out of his hole! I mean, it was disappointing that he'd finished off so quickly... but it was hot to watch him cumming out of his arse with a really doofy look on his face!"

We got on with our breakfast, the room busy and playful, with Uncle Rob heating some water to poach some eggs and Marcus and I spooning some baked beans into a bowl to be microwaved. We would soon be heading out for the day but I loved the banter we had together in the kitchen: a very sweet man enjoying the company of his three young companions, all chatting and laughing at the fun we were having together.

===

I awoke because the mattress I was sleeping on was bouncing rhythmically. When I opened my eyes I was facing the door and, as Jake and Marcus were behind me, I assumed that one of them must have woken up horny and was giving his dick a hasty tugging.

I rolled over to see what was going on and realised my two friends were in the middle of a 'good morning' butt-fuck. Jake was upright and kneeling behind, roughly ploughing his thick shaft in and out of Marcus' cheeks who was bending over on all fours. Both faced forwards and both had expressions that were pretty much without emotion.

"G'day," I croaked to Jake when he glanced down and saw that I was awake and watching them. I smiled to show how much I liked seeing my cousin start his day with a good hard bum-job.

Jake gestured down at the arse he was rooting with his big cock not missing a beat.

"You want some of this?" he asked with the same enthusiasm as if he was offering me a swig from his Coke.

I wasn't sure if he was suggesting I bend over alongside his friend to get serviced by my cousin's crud-smeared dick or whether he was asking if I wanted to have a turn on the blond guy.

"No, I'm good," I smiled. "I'll just watch you guys."

He faced forwards again and his hard, fast rooting of his mate's chuff continued. His technique was mechanical and both of their faces were impassive. There was none of the usual fun in their sex and there was sure as hell no passion. It was like Jake had woken up with a boner and, since he happened to have a mate in the bed with him, he was using his arse in preference to wanking himself off. And Marcus was just dutifully taking it, his indifferent cock hanging limp between his legs, hardly even working his body in time with his buddy's as he had his gaping backdoor relentlessly pounded.

I realised there must be two types of dude sex which were indulged in by lads like Jake and Marcus who considered themselves primarily straight.

There was the 'recreational' variety which was enjoyed when boys felt horny and up for messing around together. That was the type I liked as it was fun and boisterous, wanking each other's big doofed-up dicks off, wrestling on the bed and trying to suck each other's cocks, rimming each other's hot puckers and then taking turns to fuck each other up the butt. It was playful and lively and it seemed the more guys you could get doing it, the more fun everyone would have.

What Jake was now doing to Marcus looked more like 'functional' sex. He was using his buddy's trench as a cum dumpster, bumming him as roughly as he could to make himself nut off. Afterwards they'd get dressed and go out together as two mates, and later, if Marcus felt horny but Jake didn't, my cousin would return the favour by hitching the back of his boxers down and letting his friend do him equally dispassionately up the bunghole, taking it patiently until his mate had emptied his bollocks.

I didn't want my sex with other guys to be like this. I wanted it to be full of banter and horseplay; for there to be passion between us and laughter together. I suppose I wanted hitting the sack with another dude to feel 'brotherly' if that doesn't sound too weird!

I was keen to push things back in that direction between Jake and Marcus. I didn't like seeing my two buddies enduring sex together like they were performing some kind of bodily function, so I moved over towards Marcus' dangling cock and said, "Move this way a bit."

He swivelled around towards and I took his droopy cudger into my mouth. I quickly consumed the whole of his warm withered rod, sweeping my tongue under his foreskin and tasting the sharp pissiness of his shrivelled helmet, and almost immediately I felt it stirring into life.

"Ah yeah," he sighed, "suck my cock while he fucks me!"

Like the idea of that hadn't occurred to me!

He held the back of my head with one hand, supporting himself bending over with the other, as I started working my lips up and down his rapidly thickening shaft. It had soon lengthened so much it was jabbing at my tonsils and making me gag, so I withdrew from him a bit and worked on pleasuring the top half of his steadily rising manhood.

I noticed that his body was now flexing in time with Jake's thrusts. He was getting more into the hard fudging his arse was getting, enjoying the feel of being so roughly buggered now that his cock was stiffening up.

"Oh god, yeah... that feels so good!" he gasped, and I wasn't sure whether he was directing that at the blowie I was giving him or the slamming his arse was receiving.

I slurped at his chopper more forcefully now that it was nearly fully chubbed-up and its slit dribbled thick salty fluid as if in thanks.

"Come on, fuck me Jake!" he panted, grinding his body hard against his lover's driving hips. "Fuck my arse dead rough, like I'm your bitch!"

Jake chuckled and started banging him harder and faster and I moved my mouth down from his mongrel to lick both of his heavy swinging balls. The smell between his legs was much stronger and more seedy from where my cousin's engorged shaft was pumping frantically in and out of the hot muddy tunnel just behind. I sniffed at it hungrily, loving the crude severity of Marcus' brutally stoked arse, and extended my tongue up between his thighs to lick along the hairy ridge leading to his hole.

"Aw yeah!" he cried out, grabbing his cock to start wanking it. "Rim my butt while he fucks it!"

I pushed my face towards my cousin's thick cock as it pounded relentlessly back and forth through his opening. Jake's huge hairy nuts started slapping against my chin and I sniffed inquisitively at this most private of acts. The smell here was awesome - reeking of the most powerful of boy-stinks while being thick and clammy with the sweat from Jake's balls - and I inhaled it in great gulps. I reached down to start wanking myself now that my own cock was standing upwards with its head throbbing urgently.

"Lick it!" Marcus commanded. "Lick my arsehole where his cock is sliding in and out!"

I stretched my tongue up into the crevice and licked around the taut muscular ring of Marcus' thinly stretched hole. It felt fragile and delicate, even though the taste was everything but, and it wept a thick sticky ooze that I let trickle into my mouth. I flicked my tongue at it, teasing it as it fed with me with its wonderfully acrid dribble, and heard Marcus gasp as his body started to shudder in time with the rhythm of his wrist.

"Now lick my cock!" Jake called down to me. "And swing your body round this way so I can finger your butt!"

I swivelled towards him and felt him groping between my cheeks to find where my tukhus was lurking among my fuzzy crack hair. At the same time, I swept my tongue around the base of his broad girth, tasting the hot slime that was smeared along the thick ridge on the underside of his shaft. The taste was brutal but electrifying - liquified butt-fuck intoxicating my taste buds - and I gorged myself on it, lapping my tongue upwards for more, as Jake plunged his organ endlessly back and forth.

He located my own Aussie bunghole and raised his hand up to his mouth to smear his fingers with spit. Then he returned it back between my two bubble cheeks and slid two or three of them up me, taking up a firm rapid rhythm as he frigged off my chuff.

Marcus pushed himself upright and Jake shifted his position so that the two of them were squatting one behind the other. They opened their legs wider to give me better access to where the cock was driving in and out of the dumpster, and I heard them kissing together as I feasted on the exhilerating taste of their bodily connection.

This was more like it, I smiled to myself. My two friends' sex now had the passion and energy that had been so sorely absent. My mission had been accomplished but my labours had only just started!

"Lick my bollocks," Jake commanded. "Then further back so you can rim my arse while I fuck him!"

I moved back to lap at his weighty balls while he pounded his buddy's bushtucker. His nads were full and swollen: he was definitely his father's son when it came to how over-filled his nuts could get.

"Aw fuck, that's good!" Jake called out as I swept my tongue across them as they swung heavily back and forth. "Why've we never thought of doing this before, Marky-boy? Having someone underneath us... licking our cocks, butts and bollocks while we're fucking each other?"

Marcus chose not to answer as he was panting wildly from jerking himself at full throttle with Jake fucking him so violently up the butt.

I started easing my mouth back through Jake's legs. First, to the underside of his balls, so soft and supple compared to the hairier more saggy wrinkles out front. And then to the ridge between his legs, bristling with hair and smelling so deliciously of his pungence; becoming more harsh and feisty as I worked my way towards his well-used opening.

"Oh yeah... give your tongue a trip to brown town!" Jake chortled as I lapped further back and pushed my tongue nearer to his hole.

My cousin's hips started cracking loudly and rapidly against his friend's two bubble cheeks.

Uncle Rob would no doubt be woken up by his 'three boys', as he called us, starting our Sunday with some raucous cock-and-bum. He'd probably be enjoying a nice hard tug of his own listening to our noisy threesome in the next room to his, well aware that his son had his dick up his uni friend's butt and that I had my face underneath them, my tongue tasting all their enticing flavours.

I teased Jake's slimy ring with my tongue as he slammed his thick cock in and out of Marcus' arse. My cousin has a really big butt-hole - swollen and gaping from being fucked by so many other hung dudes - and I drew circles around it with my outstretched tip, tasting the delciously crude gunge that he must have farted out during the night.

"Fuck yeah!" he bellowed and pushed Marcus' back roughly down. Then he held his mate steady by the waist and started hammering his thick chub frantically and powerfully up through the tight grip of his arsehole. I flicked my tongue against his puffy hoop, feeling it open wide as if inviting me in, and tasted the strong salty sourness of my cousin's sweat as it poured down his back and mixed with the slimy sludge in his crack.

Jake clearly preferred a full-on tongue-fuck over a teasing rim-job, so he grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face hard between his two muscular cheeks.

"Fucking eat me dude!" he called down to me urgently. "Tongue me deep... lick my morning dump!"

I slobbered my tongue up into his hole and lapped it as fast as I could in and out of his gaping tunnel. It was really cruddy inside and it tasted as ripe as the dudes' dunny gets at college on a red hot day. But I was so turned on by it I daren't even touch my cudger in case I'd spooge off over the mattress. It was full-on Jake-butt and because of that I loved the taste of it. It was raw and rancid, but so rich with boy-stink that it was unbelievably horny!

"Aw fuck yeah!" Jake cried out. "Taste it, Shaney! Lap at my big hot turd!"

I pumped my tongue wildly in and out of his arsehole, feeling the tip of it grazing against something large and solid.

I knew that Uncle Rob would have heard what Jake had called out and that he would be aware that I was tonguing his son's brown log up his butt, but I also knew that he'd wouldn't be shocked by it. I could imagine him smiling as he listened to us and his big cock swelling harder in his hand as he wanked it off more quickly thinking about me guzzling at Jake's well-filled cacker.

I pulled off him and called up, "Mate, I so need to get fucked!"

Without the pair of them missing a beat, I crouched down and shuffled fowards in front of Marcus so I could offer him my tight little tush for his taking.

"Sweet!" Marcus chuckled before spitting on his woodie and lining it up with my pooper. Then, as he started sliding it up me, he added, "I know you're a top but Jesus I just love rooting your arse, Shane!"

He grabbed onto my hips just as Jake was holding him by his and then started briskly bucking his midrif back and forth to drub my bum while at the same time pumping Jake's cock with his butt.

"Ah... ah... ah!" he gasped in time with his thrusts. "This feels so fucking hot... getting it both ways!"

I pushed myself up to hold onto top of the bedframe and stared forwards at Jake's Arctic Monkeys poster. I was grinning and panting, loving the feel of being ploughed by a guy who was at the same time using his own arse to wank off the lad behind him.

Imagine doing this as part of a long row of butt-fuckers! A whole football team of lads all joined together like a chain!

Marcus grabbed me more tightly and the loud clapping sounds of hips against butts became even more frantic as there were two pairs of cheeks being roughly walloped.

"Oh my God!" I called out, slamming my arse back against the pounding of his cock. "This is fuckin' corker!"

Marcus laughed and increased the rhythm and strength of his humping.

"Doin' it with dudes is so cool!" I gasped. "It's like there's always new stuff you can try!"

I suddenly wanted Uncle Rob to walk in and see us kneeling three-in-a-row as we fucked one behind the other on Jake's creaking bed. I wanted him to stand smiling in the doorway with the front of his pyjama bottoms raised high with the huge boner he'd been rubbing while he was listening to our sex. I wanted the three of us to grin across at him as he watched us thrusting together in a rowboat and to see him sniffing appreciatively at the stink of two fudge-filled boy-butts getting so thoroughly trounced.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Furlong Four Play Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds