• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Week Ch. 06: Snacks

Senior Week Ch. 06: Snacks

1234

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

Now, for those of you who are all caught up, welcome back! SENIOR WEEK (as you can probably guess) deals with the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. As Rachel attempts to move on from the trauma of the spring, she finds herself caught up once again in the throes of her own unpredictable behavior. New faces emerge, familiar ones return, and existing relationships become both altered and re-born. So sit back and get ready for a week of sand, sun, drama, and fun as Rachel takes her first steps into the next chapter of her life.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 5: Direct Hits

CHAPTER 6

"I still can't believe you guys fucked him! Like right there on the futon! I mean, we all, like, watch TV there. That's so-!"

Jenn's high-pitched, incredulous tone cut off suddenly as Rebecca silenced her friend with a withering glare.

"J. Your voice."

Jenn glanced around sheepishly and blushed as she caught the snack-bar attendant's raised brows and wild stare lock hard in her direction. He looked to be about their age, maybe in college. And not all that cute. Just some guy working a shitty summer job so he could stay at the beach.

He'd already been struggling to keep his hungry eyes off of the girls as they'd waited in line. He'd even messed up an order and given the wrong change because his brain had refused to be bogged down with silly subtraction while it tried to focus on the tantalizing cuts of their bikinis. And now that he'd heard the taller blonde with the ridiculous, smooth legs mention a bit too loudly something about the other two girls both having had sex with some guy, well, they had his full attention.

Rachel was ahead of her friends in line and her ears burned to the unenviable pleasure of getting to look directly into the guy's eyes as they'd all heard what had just been said. She had just received her iced tea and soft pretzel and had been about to pay for her order when Jenn had accidentally put her and Rebecca on blast.

The attendant ("Ben" according to his name tag) stifled a hard gulp as he stared back at Rachel with a palpable dose of lust-filled shock. His eyes had already dropped to her chest close to a half-dozen times while she'd been ordering. And now he wasn't making any attempt to hide his interest.

Rachel finally got ahold of her brief moment of embarrassment and shot Ben a polite smile. As she watched his gaze flick to her tits and back to her face again, she shook her head and rolled her eyes. She indicated to the five dollar bill folded over in her outstretched hand and cleared her throat.

Ben came to his senses and took the money from her and clumsily made change. As he dug through the cash register compartments for coins, Rachel smirked and spoke.

"You know she's just kidding, right?"

Ben dropped the few coins he had scrounged up and moved quickly to bend over and retrieve them. As he stood back up, he stiffened and widened his eyes again. Rachel had leaned over the counter a bit further, letting her boobs fall together to create an even more enticing view. It almost appeared to have been purposeful. Peeling his eyes away from her deep cleavage, he handed her the change and nodded nervously.

"What? Um, I mean, yeah. Of course. I wasn't even really listeni-."

Rachel grinned at his stammering response and reached forward to cut him off with a simple touch. As her fingers wrapped swiftly around his wrist, freezing him in place, she leaned in and completed her earlier statement in a low, sly tone.

"We watch TV in the other room."

She could feel his pulse jump in her hand and she smirked as she slowly released him. She tucked the bill he had returned into the side of her bikini, causing her left breast to subtly shake. Dropping the coins into a plastic cup, crudely marked "TIPS", she straightened up and grabbed a hold of her food and drink. As Ben stared at her, too stiff to even breathe, Rachel gave him a final wink and turned back away from the stand.

She flashed Jenn and Rebecca a silly smile and indicated back towards the sand where their chairs were set up.

"See you guys back there."

She wasn't sure if they had caught her little game with Ben, but it didn't matter. She was simply in a wonderful, breezy mood. It had been an incredible trip so far and it wasn't even halfway over. Just a few days deep, Senior Week had already been full of laughs, drinks, tans, more drinks, more laughs, and of course, boys.

In that final department, Rachel had done plenty to keep busy. She'd kicked the week off by getting cozy with a really cute guy she'd met their first night down. They'd had a passionate and mutually fulfilling hookup and fallen asleep in each other's arms. And things had gotten even wilder the next morning when Rebecca had more or less joined them for a second round of action.

And then, of course, there had been Tyler. After her unpleasant run-in with his girlfriend, Rachel had hatched a plan for revenge and talked him into joining her and Rebecca for a threesome the following morning. That had been a wild event for everyone involved (as Jenn had just noisily referred to), and in its wake, Rachel had decided to take the rest of the day and night off from finding any further boy-related fun.

Now it was Tuesday and the afternoon sun was just past its peak. As Rachel settled back into her beach chair and broke off a piece of her soft pretzel, she simply smiled at nothing in particular. She was just so happy.

She had been about to put her food down and get back to the book she was reading when she felt a shadow cross over her from the side. Assuming it was the girls returning with their own food, she spoke sarcastically without bothering to glance up.

"So did Jenn's big mouth get us in more trouble with the snack guy? Next time do me a favor and-."

Rachel trailed off and froze as she looked up and realized it wasn't her friends standing nearby. Her eyes widened and she took a sip from her straw to help her suddenly rapidly-drying throat. She sat still and listened as the person spoke, with a hint of sarcastic laughter.

"Again with the favors? I don't know if you're very trustworthy in that department."

Rachel swallowed before grinning and pulling her sunglasses back up over her hair. It certainly wasn't the girls at all. It was a boy. A boy she had met before. And one that just might have a slight beef with her. She grinned again.

Mike.

Mike was one of the boys staying at the house where the girls had gone for the party on Sunday night. To rewind, Rachel had actually already "introduced" herself to him and his friends earlier that day when her top had been knocked off by a rogue, rough-crashing wave. After her mini-flash, she had seen him again that night at his house and she and Rebecca had been playing him and a friend in beer pong when Erica had showed up and started all the drama. It had been at that moment that Rachel's plan to hook up with Tyler had begun to take form. And she'd needed some help to make that happen.

That was where Mike came in.

Rachel had found out that Mike and Tyler were friends so she'd asked him to help lure Tyler outside so that she that she could talk to him. Mike had had his suspicions that her intentions weren't exactly as innocent as she'd made them sound, and he'd initially refused to help. But he'd relented quickly after Rachel had pretty obviously implied that she'd make it worth his while if he did her that favor. It had been difficult to say no the pants-tightening image of Rachel sucking teasingly on an ice cube, intimating that his dick might be next if he did a good job.

And do a good job, he did. And Rachel had fully intended to follow through on her end of the bargain. One thing she'd never been able to tolerate being called was a tease. She didn't really care too much about her reputation or what people said about her, but she found it somehow ironically unfair that she could be branded a tease and a slut at the same time. And since plenty of people had labeled her the latter over the years, she surely wasn't going to be pegged as the former as well. She hadn't had the slightest intention to renege on giving Mike what she'd promised.

But Jenn had unintentionally interfered.

Soon after Rachel had gotten up off her knees under the deck and zipped Tyler back up following the "appetizer" she'd given him, she'd returned to the party to find Mike waiting. They'd been chatting and jokingly dancing around the subject of her returned favor when Jenn had stumbled into them in a drunken rush.

Jenn was an interesting girl. She was sweet and fun and Rachel considered her to be her best friend outside of Rebecca. But the girl drank a lot. And despite being a graceful and decorated athlete who had earned all-conference honors in both field hockey and soccer two years running, she somehow became world's biggest klutz the moment the cleats came off.

It was in one of these moments of extreme drunkenness and lack of coordination that Jenn had fallen into Rachel and bumped the side of her head onto an end table. Thankfully, no serious injury had resulted but it had been clear that she was past her limits and needed to be taken home.

Rachel had lost track of the other girls and only Rebecca had been nearby. Helping Jenn to her feet, she'd shot Mike a desperately apologetic look and broken the bad news that she'd be leaving the party. It had actually been a fortunate turn of events for her anyway as she'd been so geared up for the exciting prospect of the impending threesome she'd set up for the morning. So calling it a night on the early side and not waking up hung-over and tired had seemed best.

But Mike hadn't quite seen it that way. He'd eyed her suspiciously, sure that she was just using Jenn as an excuse to back out of her deal. He hadn't been about to be a dick and argue with her about taking her drunk friend home, but he'd let her know that he thought she had played him.

Guilt had twisted through Rachel's stomach as she'd absorbed his teasing, semi-serious disappointment. So as Rebecca picked Jenn up and started to head for the front door, she'd lingered for a few quick seconds with Mike. Giving him an earnest look, she'd leaned up and whispered into his ear with a quick flick of her tongue.

"Rain check."

Rachel smirked at the memory as she observed Mike standing over her, his hands on his hips and an inquisitive eyebrow raised. Rain check, indeed, she thought. And it happened to be pretty sunny at the moment...

She knew if she really wanted she could brush him away and play the whole thing off as a joke. But she had made him a promise (even if just vaguely implied) and she was nothing if not a woman of her word. Her eyes narrowed reflexively as she recalled how he'd jokingly called her a tease as she'd left the party. Tease. She bristled at the word. No no. She had a debt and she was no squelcher. But that didn't mean she couldn't play with him first and have a little fun.

Softening her expression, she popped the plastic top off of her drink and dipped her fingers into the cold iced tea, fishing out an ice cube and letting it drip momentarily above the cup. As she practically felt Mike stiffening up above, she adjusted her gaze to him and offered him her most innocent look before slipping the cube between her lips just like she'd done that night in his kitchen. After a few playful sucks, she pulled it back out and cocked her head at him with a silly grin.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Mike swallowed hard at her teasing display and mockingly innocent act. He felt his dick pulse in his swimsuit and he suddenly became aware of how obvious it would be if he were to get aroused in front of her. Trying to avoid thinking about it too much, he shook his head with a smile and fired back.

"So it's like that, huh?" He smirked and clucked his tongue at her. "You seemed like such an honest girl. And you spoke so highly of the good jobs you do."

Rachel bit down on her soft lip and squinted at him with amusement in her eyes. Keeping the ice cube between her fingers, she spoke again.

"Well, what kind of 'job' did you want me to do exactly?"

Putting it out on the table threw Mike for a second. Rachel hadn't shut him down yet and obviously seemed to be playing along but the situation still felt precarious. He started to let himself believe that a blowjob might very well be back in his future and the sudden pressure to avoid saying the wrong thing forced him to respond with nervous incoherence.

"What kind of job-? Well, you know, it looks like what you're, um, doing with the, uh-. With the ice cube is-."

Mike suddenly cut off and sucked in his breath as Rachel froze him in place. As he'd been stammering on about the ice cube, Rachel had glanced at it curiously in her fingers. It was melting fast in the thick summer heat and tiny droplets of water trickled down her thumb. Genuinely enjoying Mike's floundering, she decided to push the pedal down further.

Loosening her grip subtly, she flinched and "accidentally" let the ice fall from her fingers and land squarely between her boobs. It slid down her warm flesh, leaving a water trail as it came to rest snuggly in her deep cleavage. She widened her eyes at Mike in mock-embarrassment and smiled brightly as she fished around between her breasts to remove the cube. Her movement caused her large chest to jiggle and shake and it was then that Mike had cut off and almost choked on his words. Trying to regain himself, he laughed and began to stammer again.

"Whoa! Come on! You're just doing this on purpose now." He grinned as he shook his head and tried to focus on slowing down the rapidly growing problem in his bathing suit.

"You and that ice!"

Rachel let her eyes flick to his shorts briefly. She grinned at the now moderately visible outline of his penis pressing into the damp material. It was obvious that he was struggling and she decided she'd let him flop around on the line long enough. She didn't know if he had come over actually expecting that she'd agree to give him a blowjob, but his nervous stammering was cute. After a moment of staring at him with curious intensity, she finally cracked a wide smile and giggled out loud.

"Oh my God, I'm just fucking with you! Jeez! You're a mess!"

Seeing him relax and exhale, Rachel casually tossed the ice cube into the sand in front of her and put the top back on her drink. She raised an eyebrow at him and smirked.

"So, I take it you wanted that favor now?"

Mike swallowed hard but his confidence came rushing back as he finally processed Rachel's assent. He pursed his lips and shrugged.

"Well, they say there's no time like the present."

Rachel smirked again and rolled her eyes at him. She had wanted to keep reading her book but she could go get this done now. It was barely past lunchtime, and if she took care of business the way she knew how, her butt would be back in her chair before long.

She was about to stand when another shadow crossed her body. This time, it was the girls. Rebecca and Jenn approached the chairs, each holding a drink and some food. Rebecca glanced at Mike with familiarity and said hello. Jenn, oblivious to her blackout fall in front of him a few nights earlier, introduced herself with a friendly wave. Mike smiled politely and the other girls rolled their eyes.

Rachel stood up and stretched her back as she took another sip from her cup. She looked at her friends who had sat down in their seats.

"I'll be right back, girls. Just gonna go grab a snack real quick."

Rebecca snorted and shook her head with a knowing smile, but Jenn only looked confused. She cocked her head at Rachel and squinted.

"Rach, what are you talking about? You just got a snack."

Rachel shot Rebecca a look before returning her eyes to her ditzy friend in front of her. She spoke slowly, like she was explaining something to a child.

"Um, yeah, J. I'm just going to get another one, too. Be back soon."

She smiled and raised an eyebrow back at Mike and the pair began walking down the beach. Jenn watched them for a few seconds before turning to give Rebecca a confused shrug. She indicated to the soft pretzel still sitting on Rachel's bag.

"Why did she get a pretzel if she wanted something else?"

Rebecca picked up her book and sighed.

***

"So what's the plan here, stud? Where are we headed?"

Mike glanced back at Rachel in response to her inquiry and smiled as he gave her body another healthy once over. God, she was smoking hot. Her soft lips were wrapped seductively around the straw in her drink as she sipped casually away. Her light hair shimmered in the sun and her baby blue bikini hugged her intoxicating curves and played off her tanned skin perfectly. And continuing the theme of perfection, Mike swallowed hard to the image of her tits bouncing softly as she trudged alongside him through the uneven sand. Man, he was going to enjoy this.

"Our house is right up here. You probably don't remember since you came from the street."

Rachel raised her head in the direction he'd indicated and squinted. It was true. She hadn't realized just how close they were. No wonder they'd run into the boys twice now. The thought gave her pause.

"Um, cool. So we'll, like, be alone, right?"

Mike smiled. "Of course. Yeah, my boys were all down with at the water with me. We'll have plenty of time for a quick favor." He winked as Rachel rolled her eyes again.

The pair arrived at the house minutes later and entered through the sliding door of the deck. The place looked a lot different in the daylight and did in fact appear to be totally empty. The thought sent an exciting tingle up Rachel's back. She remembered how free she'd felt during her threesome with Rebecca and Tyler. She'd loved doing it out in the living room knowing that they still had privacy. She bit her lip as the memory of being in the same house a few nights earlier came to her. She'd already sucked someone's dick here. Well, technically out in the yard, but still. It gave her another shiver.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Week Ch. 06: Snacks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds