• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Suleiman and Rashid in Ottawa

Suleiman and Rashid in Ottawa

"Rashid Jibril, I want you to know that I love you," Suleiman said, smiling as he pulled his arms around the tall, athletic young Somali Muslim man who meant the world to him. Rashid smiled back, and shook his head. All the love he felt for the big and tall, roughly handsome and gifted but terminally confused bisexual Haitian Muslim brother returned. Rashid took Suleiman's face into his hands, and at last, the two of them shared their first kiss.

"Damn, my brother, what took you so long?" Rashid asked Suleiman, a few moments later, when they came up for air. The two of them stood in the middle of the quad, inside Canada's Capital University's Ottawa campus. The fact that the quad, rendered frigid by the approaching Ontario winter, was quite full of students coming and going didn't bother them none. In fact, to Suleiman and Rashid, they might as well be the only people left on earth, for all they cared...

"That woman Anika wasn't right for me, I now realize that you're the one I wanted all along," Suleiman said, and he clasped Rashid's hand in his, then brought it to his lips. Rashid grinned, and then, hand in hand, he and Suleiman made their way to the University Center Building. Once there, they walked through the Atrium, past the troop of dancing Indian girls, and down the crowded stairways leading to the U.C. Building's front doors.

"Glad you came to your senses," Rashid said, to a relieved-looking Suleiman, and just like that, the two of them made their way to the O-Train Station that sprawled a few hundred meters away. Everywhere Rashid and Suleiman set foot, people stopped and stared. The City of Ottawa, Ontario, is quite diverse, racially speaking, though it lacks the sheer opulence and grandeur of Toronto and Montreal. Yet the locals definitely weren't used to seeing tall, well-built young black men walking by holding hands...

"I sat down with Anika in the library's third floor and we had a real, honest talk, she's pretty and I do feel attracted to her, but my heart beats only for you," Suleiman said, and he smiled at Rashid as they stood on the O-Train platform, waiting for the crimson train that would take them to Bayview Station. Today was definitely a day for revelations, that's for damn sure...

"Interesting, I wasn't expecting that," Rashid said thoughtfully, and he smiled at Suleiman. Truth be told, for months now, Rashid had grown tired of hearing Suleiman sing the praises of Anika Singh, the short, supposedly cute young Indian woman who stole his heart. Women have a habit of friend-zoning the best of men, and Suleiman was tall, handsome and smart. Rashid would have told him he could do way better than Anika Singh, but the burly Haitian brother was definitely stuck on her, and there was nothing Rashid could do about that...

Born in the City of Gatineau, Quebec, to Somali Muslim immigrant parents, Rashid Jibril knew that he was different ever since he could remember. At a time when most young men were discovering girls, Rashid found himself drawn to his fellow man. There were plenty of gorgeous Somali girls in the Ottawa-Gatineau area and although many of them noticed the tall, dark and handsome stud that Rashid Jibril grew up to be, none of them lit his fire.

Rashid Jibril had clandestine encounters with other young gay and bisexual Muslim men, most guys he met at Islamic community events such as the Muslim Basketball Association. Shortly after he finished high school, the eighteen-year-old Rashid lost his virginity to Mahmoud Aziz, a burly and handsome visiting preacher originally from Kuwait.

The two men noticed each other the day Mahmoud came to the largest mosque in Ottawa to preach, and stayed after the ceremony to talk about Islamic politics with the men of the assembly. Tall, bearded, dark-haired, bronze-skinned and roughly handsome, Mahmoud Aziz of Kuwait was a world-renowned Islamic scholar and a very handsome man. Indeed, back in Kuwait, he had three wives and four sons. Rashid found himself drawn to Mahmoud like a moth to the proverbial flame...

After their first meeting at the mosque, Mahmoud and Rashid exchanged numbers. A day later, the two of them got together for some manly fun. The intense, passionate encounter took place in Mahmoud's hotel room in downtown Ottawa. It was Rashid's first time having sex with another man, and from the onset, the young Somali Muslim brother was simply hooked. Rashid had tasted the man sandwich and couldn't get enough...

Rashid Jibril continued his computer science studies at Canada's Capital University, and continued to have his manly fun on the sly. During his second year, he met a tall, handsome young Filipino student named Ali Ragpala, a newcomer to Islam. Ali was dating a pretty young Latin woman named Samantha Sanchez, and used to complain to Rashid about his "girlfriend problems." Rashid listened attentively, and then he would take Ali to his apartment for some manly fun.

"Come with me, Ali, I'll make you forget all about your bitchy girlfriend who refuses to give you enough sex," Rashid said, and he kissed Ali passionately as soon as they got home. Ali was a nascent bisexual, quite the newcomer to man to man sex, and Rashid delighted in showing him a good time. Rashid sat the handsome, well-endowed and muscular Ali down, and sucked his long and thick dick.

"Oh fuck, this is fun," Ali whispered, and Rashid nodded and continued sucking his dick. Rashid sucked Ali's dick and massaged his balls until he came, and when he did, Rashid sucked every last drop of cum from him. Afterwards, Rashid grabbed some lotion and condoms, and showed Ali the hunky Filipino what man to man sex was all about. Bent over the kitchen counter, with his ass spread, Ali was quite nervous but Rashid reassured him.

"Ali, you're in good hands, relax," Rashid said, smiling as he admired Ali Ragpala's cute ass. Rashid had a serious appetite for straight-but-curious and bisexual guys. A lot of them were nice, friendly guys who predominantly preferred women but were usually frustrated sexually due to having girlfriends who didn't pay enough attention to them. That's where Rashid came in with his manly charm and his big dick. Straight men of the world beware...

"Oh fuck, your dick is big," Ali gasped, and Rashid grinned, and pushed his hard dick into the bisexual Filipino Muslim dude's ass. Slowly, Rashid worked his dick into Ali's ass, delighting in the young man's screams. Ali's ass was wonderfully tight and Rashid simply couldn't get enough of it. Rashid gripped Ali's hips and began fucking him roughly. Ali screamed as Rashid fucked him, and Rashid drilled his ass until Ali tapped out...

"That was fun, wasn't it, Ali? I want you to come to me whenever your bitchy girlfriend doesn't give you the pussy like she should, you shouldn't depend on her if she doesn't take care of your needs or appreciate you," Rashid said, a few moments later, as a smiling Ali came out of the shower, looking real good. Rashid and Ali shared a kiss, and had a word before Ali left the apartment.

"I won't forget this, Rashid, hope to see you soon," Ali said, smiling nervously, and Rashid shook his hand and hugged him, then sent him on his way. Rashid smiled to himself as he thought of the wicked and fun things he did to Ali. In just a few months, Rashid converted Ali from closet bisexual with an annoying, inattentive girlfriend to a full-blown dick lover. Once that transformation occurs, there's no going back. Sorry, ladies.

Ali Ragpala became addicted to Rashid and that big Somali dick of his. So much that he dumped his unappreciative girlfriend Samantha, and moved in with his sexy, masculine Somali Muslim lover Rashid, much to his ex-girlfriend's chagrin. Rashid and Ali were together for a year, then Ali completed his business studies at Algonquin College and moved back to the Philippines. Rashid missed Ali and his tight ass sorely, but he was determined to find another straight-but-curious stud to play with...

One night, while working security at Loblaw's in the South End of Ottawa, Rashid met a big and tall, handsome young Haitian guy named Salomon Sylvestre, a new student at Canada's Capital University, who was quite curious about Islam. The two young men spent the night talking about Islam, and African history, and struck a friendship. Rashid thought Salomon was cute, but the brother was really into women, and couldn't shut up about Anika Singh, a young Indian woman whom he was infatuated with...

A year passed, and Rashid didn't hear jack from Salomon, but then he got some wonderful news. Salomon had recently embraced Islam, and now went by the name Suleiman. Rashid was overjoyed to hear that Salomon, a guy from a Catholic background, had embraced Islam. Haitians as a rule were a deeply Christian bunch, and Rashid was pleasantly surprised. Privately, Rashid hoped that Suleiman would stop fussing over Anika Singh, a woman who clearly didn't appreciate or deserve him, but the Haitian brother wouldn't shut up about her...

"Let's go home, Suleiman, I'll make you forget all about Anika Singh, she doesn't deserve you, she didn't appreciate you, and now you're mine," Rashid said, and he smiled as he kissed Suleiman on the O-Train, not caring what anyone thought. A group of young black women walking by looked on in disgust, stunned to see a pair of tall, handsome and masculine young black men kissing each other on the train. Rashid couldn't care less. The queer Somali Muslim brother loved stealing good men from unappreciative women...

"Show me what I'm looking for," Suleiman said to a smiling Rashid as he came out of the shower, looking so damn good. Rashid looked at the big and tall Haitian stud and smiled, and then went to him. The two of them kissed, and then Rashid led Suleiman to the bedroom. Rashid had been craving Suleiman for ages, and was definitely going to savor this moment...

"Just relax and enjoy, you big beautiful man," Rashid said as he took Suleiman's thick dick in his hand and stroked it. Suleiman looked at Rashid, feeling a bit nervous. He thought about the only sexual experience he'd had which could compare, somewhat, to gay sex. Rashid smiled at Suleiman, and reassured him, sensing that the big guy was nervous. How Rashid loved fucking virgin male ass. What Rashid wouldn't give to know what Suleiman was thinking now...

A few years back, right after he enrolled at Canada's Capital University, Suleiman met a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and athletic white woman named Shira whom he had some fun with. Shira introduced him to the world of BDSM and female domination, and indeed, one fine afternoon in Kanata, Ontario, Shira fucked Suleiman's ass with her strap-on dildo. Suleiman enjoyed the experience immensely, and kept in touch with the lovely and kinky Shira. They had regular sessions together until Shira moved to Toronto, and Suleiman met Anika. The rest, as they say, was history...

"Okay I'm ready," Suleiman said, and Rashid grinned and nodded, then took his dick into his mouth. Rashid sucked Suleiman's dick, getting the burly Haitian Muslim brother nice and hard. Afterwards, Rashid propped Suleiman on all fours and stroked his big, hairy balls while fingering his asshole. Rashid loved seeing the big guy like this. The Somali stud loved fucking big, chubby guys most of all. They had the tightest assholes on the planet...

"Give me that ass, you big Haitian stud, I'll make you forget all about Anika Singh, the woman who didn't appreciate you," Rashid said, smiling wickedly. Rolling a condom on his long and thick Somali dick, Rashid smacked Suleiman's ass, and then pressed his dick against the big man's hole. Without further ado, Rashid worked his dick into Suleiman's ass, and the burly Haitian dude groaned sharply. Rashid put on more lubricant and pushed his dick deeper and deeper into Suleiman's ass, and at last, Suleiman began to scream...

"Oh fuck, this is so intense," Suleiman said, groaning sharply as Rashid fucked him up the ass. Oddly enough, with Rashid's dick filling his asshole, Suleiman thought about his previous sexual encounters. In his lifetime, the big and tall, nerdy and sensitive Suleiman had his share of sexual experiences. He'd been with black women, white women, and even a couple of Latinas. Yeah, Suleiman had been around...

Suleiman had his fun with the ladies, and he also experienced his share of romantic failures. One time, Suleiman fell in love with a Somali MILF named Fatouma Alwan and she friend-zoned the hell out of him. Fatouma ended up cutting him off and leaving Islam, and he lost touch with her. Another time, Suleiman had a dalliance with a married woman named Asma, a Libyan gal whom he met in Barrhaven. And then there was Anika Singh, whom he loved though she wasn't right for him...

"Take that big dick up your ass and forget about that bitch Anika," Rashid said, slapping Suleiman's ass while fucking him. Head down and ass up, Suleiman's big body shook as he got fucked. Rashid loved watching Suleiman's chubby ass swallowing his big Somali dick. Rashid had been addicted to straight-but-curious guys and bisexual guys from the get-go. For some reason, their asses were sweeter...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Suleiman cried out, and Rashid laughed and slammed his dick up the chubby Haitian stud's ass, making him scream some more. All of his previous experiences with women, good and bad, couldn't prepare Suleiman for what he felt as Rashid fucked him. The queer Somali Muslim stud fucked him good, pounding his chubby ass with his dick. Suleiman screamed, and howled, and Rashid's dick totally owned his ass, and he absolutely loved it...

"Now that I've fucked your ass, I want you to suck my dick," Rashid said, much later, as he pulled his dick out of Suleiman's ass. The Somali Muslim stud allowed the big Haitian man to get some rest, and then they resumed their fun. Suleiman held Rashid's dick in his hands, and hesitated. Rashid nodded, and at last, Suleiman took his dick in his mouth. Game, set and match, the bisexual Haitian brother is officially a cock sucker, Rashid thought victoriously.

Lying next to Suleiman, Rashid smiled as he listened to the big Haitian brother's snores. Another one welcomed into the fold, Rashid thought happily. The world is full of handsome, decent, thoughtful men who are unappreciated by the women in their lives. Rashid envied women since they had so many men to choose from, but they often neglected the best ones. Oh, well. Their loss was his incredible gain. Converting straight guys was a wonderful sport...

Rashid Jibril simply couldn't wait to show his new lover Suleiman the myriad joys of gay sex. Teaching newbies like Suleiman the countless ways two sexually flexible men could pleasure one another was part of the fun. Who knows? One day he might 'accidentally' walk near Anika Singh while holding hands with his new conquest Suleiman, just to see the look on her damn face. Smiling wickedly, Rashid finally fell asleep. Victorious at last...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Suleiman and Rashid in Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds