• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • What the Fuck? Ch. 03: Slut's Apology

What the Fuck? Ch. 03: Slut's Apology

123

Non-consent/Reluctance – Couple accepts being bisexual slut slaves

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an extramarital non-consent/reluctance sex story, where the couple is seduced into becoming sex slaves to an entire company. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[Warning: This story has some male/male sexual contact, less than the first chapter, but shows how the wife accepts being turned into a complete slut. It would be more at home in the Fetish – Cuckold category, except for the clear drugging and extortion. It would also fit in Mind Control due to the use of hypnotic drugs and subconscious commands.]

[This is loosely based upon the same premise as the "What The...?" series of stories by Castlemania https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3364886&page=submissions . Her ratings were savaged by the Anonymous, because she was in essence writing a "Burn The Bitch" story without the husband ever leaving until he was in too deep. Anonymous don't write stories, or offer constructive criticism, so for their benefit, I'm not gay, I'm not bi, I don't suck cock, this is a work of FICTION. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so here is my imitation story.]

[If you have not read "What The Fuck? 01: Sluttification", https://www.literotica.com/s/what-the-fuck-ch-01-sluttification and "What The Fuck? 02: Rebellion and Betrayal",https://www.literotica.com/s/what-the-fuck-ch-02-rebellionbetrayal please go and do so. You may not be able to understand this chapter without them. All characters are 18 years of age or older at the time of actual sexual contact, despite being fictional characters who have no age at all.]

*****

I rush out of the elevator onto the thirteenth floor, where the receptionist brightly says "Peter wants to see you right away, before the meeting." A sign says "Johnson and Johnson - CLOSED ALL DAY – Corporate Monthly Meeting".

I'm more than a little tweaked. Not about being turned into a bisexual cock sucking cum eating slut – for some reason I now seem to be OK with that - but about the e-mail where our company got sold out from underneath us – and I didn't even get a fucking vote! No wonder Peter wants to see me.

I walk swiftly to his office, where his secretary tries to physically block me from barging into his office, saying "Peter is busy right now. He'll be with you shortly." as she points to the couch in his waiting area. I turn like that's where I'm going, and Marlene gives up. That is a good thing, because Marlene is built like a fullback with tits the size of footballs. She can probably body check me into next week with her thick Jamaican booty alone, but I reverse course to rush through into Peter's office before she can stop me.

Peter has his pants down around his ankles, buried balls deep in Lilah's sweet mouth, leaning on the end of his desk. Lilah is kneeling on a soft blue Turkish throw rug, completely naked, about the size you might find in a bathroom. I could never understand why it was there. Now I know.

Pulling off his thick dick with a pop from the suction she is applying, Lilah says "Come over here, Jon-Jon and help me suck my Daddy's cock."

"What the Fuck?" I say as I do as she says, corn cobbing his shaft on one side, as she takes the other, then our tongues wriggling over the tip like two snakes. She gently pushes my head forward onto his shaft, to start sucking him in earnest. His thick bulbous cock tip bounces off my throat, like it is trying to spear itself all the way down my throat, causing me to gag a little.

"Suck down all of his cum, Jon-jon, and be quick about it. He has to give a speech announcing the merger in five minutes." Lilah says as she pulls her dark blue chiffon dress off the hanger on the end of the bookcase and slips it on, zips it up, and heads out the door. She has to backtrack momentarily to put on the four inch Louboutin fuck me heels she forgot, and heads out the door for good.

My head spinning, I do my best rapid fire "guk-guk" up and down on Peter's long solid shaft, spinning my tongue around the tip of his cock as quick as I can. Stroking up with my hand as my mouth pulls back, corkscrewing down the shaft as my mouth sucks as hard as it can, so in essence I am begging with my actions for his cum. I am milking his balls with my left hand, Debbie always did that when she needed me to hurry up and come, and it always seemed to work. Sure thing, spurt after spurt of his slick cum floods my mouth, and I can taste his morning coffee, cream with sugar, already processed into his jism. I keep stroking and sucking him longer than necessary, hoping to at least get a "Atta-boy, cocksucker." No such luck.

"I can tell from your eyes you didn't know Lilah was my daughter. So our little incest secret is going to have to remain just between us. It also might help you to know without her constant, incessant pleading on your behalf, you never would have been hired as a paralegal, or as an associate, or promoted to junior partner. In each of those cases, we had at least a half dozen to a dozen better candidates. But my daughter is loyal, and also, fiercely protective of her property. You and Debbie both are, and always will be her property, in different ways, but that is for the three of you to sort out. Now at least, when asked at the golf course, I can say you got those jobs honorably for a lawyer – you blew me." Peter confides as he puts on his pants, laughing.

"Why weren't we given a vote on the merger?" I ask as we head for the door.

"Our bylaws are not as democratic as L&D. They vote on fucking everything. Only the Senior Partners vote under our current structure, the other partner titles and so forth just get different slices of the pie. We will still be non-verein, with a shared profit pool, but most of the merged company is going to be run their way. Or I should say Lilah's way. Now keep up, Petra will have my balls if we don't start on time, and she does like to grind them, something you better remember. Then when we are done, you will go see her in her office, and remember, she is a Senior Partner now, so you must do whatever she commands." Peter warns.

I slip to the back of the big meeting hall used for group events, the only one that can hold two hundred people, which is packed with a lot of faces I don't know, presumably the staff from L&D, who seem to have a much wider ethnic makeup than J&J does, and a wider gender base too, as I think to myself this is going to get interesting. Peter steps up to the microphone, with a woman of Lilah's height and build, but blonde and as pretty as Morgan Fairchild. I have heard about Petra, their ice queen uber-vixen, but have never met her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this meeting. I am Peter Wolf, senior partner of Johnson and Johnson. I welcome Petra Otpor, former Managing Partner of Lamont and Doheny." he says to loud applause, especially from the L&D people.

"Good morning. Welcome to the announcement of Lamont and Doheny's hostile takeover of Johnson and Johnson." She says to yells of "YEAH" from the L&D crowd. Peter taps her on her shoulder and shakes his head.

"OK, then. Good morning, Welcome to the friendly bunnies and balloons announcement of Lamont and Doheny's beneficent and mild mannered takeover of Johnson and Johnson." She says to laughter as Peter taps her on her shoulder and shakes his head, as she has to wait for the crowd to catch their breath from laughing so hard. I'll give you this, she is sure showing us a good time.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I welcome you to the announcement of the merger of L&D with J&J which shall henceforth be known as Lamont, Doheny, Johnson, and Johnson!" she says like a cheerleader, and everybody is cheering and smiling.

When the crowd settles down, she says "I'm Petra Otpor. Learn to pronounce it correctly. People who do not will not be here long." I feel the chill of the Ice Queen's appearance.

"J&J has been run rather loosely. It was primarily a family business that overgrew itself. The current J&J structure had no managing senior partner. I am now that person for LDJ&J." I could feel her claws closing around my balls as she spoke, even though she was across the room.

"The J&J Senior Partners will remain, and I will be added. The senior partner who was recently poached from our firm will also be a senior partner here as of today. That is Lilah Morgan. Senior Partners will be added two at a time, one male, one female, as profits permit, by majority vote of all the partners, as is our tradition. Many of you may be worried about a potential change to a verein structure. Let me assure you such gossip is mistaken, and will be punished when located. The LDJ&J non-verein profit pool is structured as follows: 50% goes to the Senior Partners, or in the current setup, 10% to each one. The next 25% is split 15% and 10% to the partners and junior partners, however many there are. The last 25% is split 15% to the staff profit sharing, paralegals, secretaries, mailroom, etc., with the last 10% split among the new associates. I also wish to announce that the profit pool for this year is already twice what either firm was able to achieve last year, and with some new projects Lilah is working upon, is expected to be more than three times what it was last year!" the crowd goes wild, and she impatiently waits for them to settle back down.

"As I mentioned we will be using the L&D management systems to run LDJ&J. That means monthly quotas, performance objectives, mandatory counseling, and one other significant point. You will all have to sign an addendum to your harassment waiver that includes all of LDJ&J, by noon. Anyone who has not filed their correctly completed waiver with H.R. by 1P.M. will be terminated for cause as directly disobedient. Let me repeat that for any of you who were chatting up the obviously handsome attorney next to you that you might finally get a glance from, yes you, Courtney. Please come see me in my office later, dear? You will all have to sign an addendum to your harassment waiver that includes all of LDJ&J, by noon. Anyone who has not filed their correctly completed waiver with H.R. by 1P.M. will be terminated for cause as directly disobedient." Petra states firmly.

"We had a saying at L&D, H3O*. Say it with me now H three Oh star. One more time, H three Oh star. Show up at 2pm for the afternoon meeting, and find out. If they don't know, don't tell them. Now back to Peter." Petra readjusts the mike for him, and comes over to stand by me. Her perfume wafts up to me, obviously expensive and exotic, like an orgasm in scent form.

"Thank you Petra. We have leased the two floors below our lowest floor, but things are not going to work out like you'd expect. Normally, L&D would be slid in there, and we would try to make a go of that. That would be very, very bad. It would say we are still separate, and it would say that things have not changed, neither of which is true. L&D had a work-partnership at every level philosophy, and reinforced that with mentoring, using skill stretching exercises. As Petra said, the L&D philosophy is the LDJ&J philosophy. So starting today, we have work-partners picked out for you. You will have to convince both Petra and Lilah to change those assignments. That means most of you will be moving. Tonight, movers will come to take your belongings to your new location. Find out which floor you are on before you leave tonight. The two floors above us are being renovated into our new home office, to make room for the next merger and acquisition which is currently in negotiations. Those of you with active cases in courts will have to live out of your briefcases until tomorrow. L&D philosophy makes use of more staff and associates than we did, expect to see new faces as fast as H.R. can process them. We are growing, we have a strong team, now execute!" Peter waves as the crowd erupts into applause.

Petra starts walking towards Mr. Davis's old office, which made sense, but I had thought it was going to be Lilah's. We get there without any interruptions, and she says brusquely, "Close the door and lock it."

Standing behind her desk, I see in back of her an original Boris Vallejo in an ornate gold frame, with an etched title placard saying "Broken Wing". I cannot see any difference whatsoever between her face, like an angry Morgan Fairchild, and the one in the painting. The black winged harpy in the picture is sitting on a rock at a cave full of fires, perhaps the gates of hell itself. Her hands have golden dragon claws, her privates covered by a golden armored thong, her breasts cradled by golden armored hands, her throat protected by golden armored rings leading to a golden diamond shaped plate at her breastbone which links by chains back to the bra. She is the Marisa Tomei terminator chassis, given the bitchy essence of Morgan Fairchild, and then filled to overflowing with Satanico Pandemonium. I am in deep shit. She has no weapon. She IS one.

"No, I will not tell you whether I posed nude for Boris and Julie, or whether it is simply a remarkable coincidence. We are not here to talk about me. We are here to talk about you. You know I am a Senior Partner, and that you must obey my every word?" Petra asks in a very neutral voice.

"Yes, ma'am." I say brightly.

She grabs the ruler from her desk, smashing it down hard on the back of my hand. "You don't get to make up what you will call me. You have no free will in this at all. You should be calling me Bitch Goddess, but I understand that name is already taken by Lilah. So you must call me Mistress when we are in private. You must understand that I love Lilah more than life itself, almost as much as she loves you. And before you say something so stupid I am forced to flay you within an inch of your life, you will accept the fact that Lilah loves you more than any being on earth, even more than her father. I can smell him on your breath, so don't try to deny the two of you sucked his cock together this morning. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of time today. So pull down your pants, underwear, whatever is in the way, and place your penis and testicles there on my desk." Petra instructs in a confident tone, pointing to the side of her desk.

She takes off her heels, then uses the raised step around the walls of the room – I think it was originally supposed to be extra seating for a classroom – and steps up onto her desk. Her black lace dress flows like silk, as she marches back across the desk to the end where I stand.

"Shall we play footsie?" she offers, as she strokes her feet over my cock and balls, softly, gently. I am starting to get hard, and curling up off the desk as she applies greater force to hold it down without hurting me in the slightest. She balances on one foot, then the other, as she puts her stockinged feet into my mouth for a suck. As she gracefully hops from foot to foot, the pressure increases and decreases, like she is jacking off my cock as she makes me suck her feet.

"You see, you don't really have much of a cock. My husband Grigori – his cock is at least twice the size of yours in every dimension. He is going to rip your little slut wife in two when he fucks her. He is going to fuck her very hard. She is going to beg for his cock, beg to do anything for him to fuck her again. She will be his fucktoy and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Except maybe kiss his cum out of her." Petra laughs, as my johnson tries to explode without cumming, tries to get some small amount more of friction to get to a climax.

"But if you ever disappoint Lilah again, Grigori will rip your ass in two, and I will crush your balls into dust. Then we will really start hurting you." Petra changes the pressure on my cock and balls until I scream, then holds it there so I can scream some more.

"Today I cannot do as I wish with you. You must be intact for this afternoon. But you have hurt my beautiful Lilah twice, very deeply, and I will hurt you twice, just as deeply. Not perhaps today. Not perhaps this week. Not perhaps until you think I have forgotten all about it. But I swear a blood oath to you", as she pauses to bite her own wrist until she draws blood, "You will regret hurting my beautiful Lilah. If you fill her with joy, I may be merciful." Petra says warmly.

Pressing down on my equipment until I scream again, she coldly says "Then again, I may not. You may leave."

I pull my pants up, and head for the door, as my feet come out from under me. "Mistress requires you kiss her pussy and say thank you before you leave. Never, ever leave a private meeting of ours without kissing my pussy. I do not care what time of the month it is, whether I just peed, whose cum is inside me, or whether I am going to pee on your face." Petra demands.

"Yes Mistress, thank you..." I say as she slaps my face hard, backhanding me with a force that has to leave a mark.

"I did not tell you to speak. Thank my pussy with your tongue." Petra demands, as I slide over to stick my head up her dress, I start kissing her dark blonde shredded wheat biscuit, as I part the strong thick lips of her vulva, seeking her clit. I do my best to please her, but she grabs me by the hair and belt, and throws me halfway out the door.

"You are a terrible, worthless pussy licker. I would have thought Lilah had trained you better. Get the fuck out of my office before I beat you within an inch of your life." Petra glowers, so I am scampering on my hands and knees the rest of the way out the door, and then standing up to race down the hall like a shot.

I walk down the hall, sore and shaking, as I near Kevin's office. I can see motion through the frosted glass, he is bending somebody over his desk and fucking the stuffing out of them.

"Oh, fuck me Kevin! Fuck me hard with that big cock!" she cries out, over the whumpa-whumpa-whumpa rhythm.

I know that voice. It has to be Debbie, my wife. I try the door, it is unlocked, two for two today. Debbie is on his desk, face down, propped up by her big tits, cum dripping from her pussy, and I don't even think. I am there behind her, kissing her pussy clean, then literally licking the carpet. Oh god, I think I love Janet, Dave's paralegal, she really did start him on the cinnamon buns, and every drop of his cum is like a pastry to me.

Standing up, he notices I'm there and says "Hi Jon-jon. I've got a brief that is due tomorrow, and I think better when I fuck."

Kevin steps over towards the quivering ass of my wife and I reach out for his balls, all sloppy and loose. He is going to be fucking her for a while before he cums again. I quickly suck him into my mouth, cupping and fondling his balls. His shaft is still too big for me to deepthroat easily, so I take as much as I can. My goal isn't to drink his cum, it is to get him hard, so he can fuck my wife into ecstasy. I suck his knob with all the suction I can muster, stroking his shaft quickly to jack him off into my mouth, then slowly stretching the skin tight while giving that tip all the vacuum and tongue bath I can manage. Kevin is groaning, and I pull back my pace. My job is not to get his cinnamon pastry flavored blobs of jism on my tongue, no matter how much I crave them. Proud of my skills as a power fluffer, I use both hands to guide his big shaft into her wet but no longer dripping snatch, fingering her clit to make her hips twitch in greeting.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • What the Fuck? Ch. 03: Slut's Apology

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds