• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Swingers of Saudi Arabia

Bisexual Swingers of Saudi Arabia

12

Farouk Alharbi, heir of the House of Alharbi, husband to Noor Alzahrani-Alharbi, father to newborn twins Amir and Amina, and the newly minted Minister of International Education at the Royal Court of Saudi Arabia, can definitely be considered a fortunate son. Born in the City of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, to a wealthy Saudi Arabian Muslim father, Omar Alharbi, and a Senegalese mother, Aziza Camara, a woman whose intellect and beauty won the Sultanate heir's heart, Farouk Alharbi was unique from the start, and destined for glory.

Standing six feet one inch tall, broad-shouldered, a bit chubby, with light brown skin and thick, curly dark hair styled in an Afro, Farouk Alharbi is roughly handsome and as the son of a wealthy family, his pursuit of pleasure has turned him into something of a hedonist. Perfect understandable since Farouk has a wealthy father who wanted him to be prepared for life in a tough, complex country like the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. That's how Farouk ended up at Carleton University in the Capital region of Canada.

"My son, I want you to study at this fine Canadian school and enjoy yourself while learning, because when you come back to Saudi Arabia, life will be quite hard for you," Omar "Baba" Alharbi said to his only son as the two of them stood in front of the University Center Building at Carleton University on orientation day. The place was packed with students and parents, but even in this diverse crowd, the men of House Alharbi stood out...

"Baba, I thank you for this opportunity, and I won't let you down," Farouk said, and then he hugged his father fiercely. The thought of being granted the opportunity to study abroad thrilled Farouk immensely. Finally, he was going to see the world and experience it on his own. Growing up in a moneyed, secluded sector of metropolitan Dammam in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, there were things which even his father's wealth couldn't shield Farouk from.

"Wallahi, no father ever had a better son," Omar Alharbi said to his smiling son Farouk, a couple of days later, as they stood in the waiting area of the Ottawa International Airport. Father and son exchanged a hug, then Omar Alharbi boarded the plane, and Farouk went to hang out at the Rideau Shopping Center, with his father's latest gift, a Mastercard worth three grand, in his pocket.

The patriarch of House Alharbi began his flight to Europe. From there, he would fly to his homeland of Saudi Arabia, where matters of state awaited. The House of Alharbi had always been a prominent one in the tumultuous history of Saudi Arabia. Long before the men and women of the House of Saud and their European allies created the Saudi state, the venerable House of Alharbi's men and women were known for their honor, their strength and their fierce allegiance to Islam. Today, thanks to the treachery of some of the royals, Omar Alharbi found himself fighting for everything he held dear.

Omar Alharbi's parents, Ismail and Yasmina Alharbi, pureblood Saudis, did not approve of his marriage to Aziza Camara, the beautiful Senegalese Muslim woman he met while studying mechanical engineering at Oxford University in the 1980s. nevertheless, Omar brought Aziza to Saudi Arabia and married her, and a son was born to them, Farouk. In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a strict Arabian nation where almost ten percent of the population is of African descent, racism is an open secret.

Until 1962, indentured servitude and virtual slavery was part of life in Saudi Arabia. The Arabs owned Africans, and treated them like little more than chattel. When slavery became outlawed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the early 1960s, Afro-Saudis gained numerous freedoms but were still treated like second-class citizens. Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Arab world had never experienced a Civil Rights Movement, so even though the blacks were no longer slaves in the Middle East, they continued to hold negative views of them...

"Farouk, your father may be wealthy but you are the son of an African woman, you will never rise to power," said one of Farouk's playmates, a Saudi lad named Adnan, one day while the two were playing. Omar, who sat nearby smoking a cigarette while the two young men played soccer, was horrified to hear this. Immediately Omar chastised Adnan for his words, but the deed was done. Farouk looked at his father with tears in his eyes, and Omar didn't know what to say to his only son...

"Baba, why was Adnan mean to me?" Farouk asked, and Omar Alharbi looked at his son and reassured him that Adnan was just a stupid fool who would never be allowed to enter the vast Alharbi estate again. This was presumably Farouk's first brush with racism, something that Omar Alharbi tried to shield him from, especially after the death of his mother Aziza Camara.

"Farouk, you are a prince among savages, never forget that," Omar Alharbi said to Farouk, who smiled. In that moment, Omar swore to himself that he would see to it that his son rose to power and became a great man. That's why, when Farouk turned eighteen, in the summer of 2011, Omar Alharbi sent him to study at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Farouk graduated from Carleton University with his computer science degree in 2015. The prodigal son of House Alharbi returned to the City of Dammam, triumphant at last...

"My son, I am so proud of you, we must get you married now," Omar Alharbi said as he embraced his son Farouk, who held his Carleton University degree in his hand. Father and son went to the House of Alharbi, and Omar summoned his clerics, and began seeking a bride for his son. The House of Alharbi is a noble house, whose net worth was estimated at twenty million U.S. dollars. In his time, Omar Alharbi had met the royals of Monaco, the Queen of England, and various American billionaires. For a man of such power, finding a bride for his only son oughtn't be a challenge...

The only problem is that while Farouk Alharbi is young, wealthy, and educated, he is nevertheless the son of a Saudi Arabian father and an African Muslim mother. Through the blood of his African mother, he is considered African and not Arab. Even if his father Omar Alharbi gave him Saudi citizenship and named him heir of his house. In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, whose complex racial politics were still in the stone age, this made Farouk of House Alharbi an exception with a capital E. Arab racism against people of African descent is no joke.

Indeed, when Omar Alharbi was a young man, many Arabs spoke ill of Anwar Al-Sadat, the Afro-Egyptian politician who ruled Egypt from 1970 to 1981. The fact that Anwar Al-Sadat married a beautiful Arab woman named Jehan Sadat and made her First Lady of Egypt also irked many Arabs, since they did not like to see men of African descent with their precious Arab daughters.

In the present day, Omar sent his clerics to approach the heads of various reputable Saudi families, but none would let their daughters marry the biracial heir of House Alharbi. Omar Alharbi began to despair that he would never find a wife for his son Farouk and thus would have no grandsons, but the solution to the old man's dilemma came from a most unlikely source...

"Baba, I would like to introduce you to Noor Alzahrani, my future bride," Farouk said to his father one morning, and the two of them boarded a plane to Europe, and then flew to Ottawa, Ontario. The elder Alharbi couldn't wait to meet the young woman who stole his son's heart. Indeed, Omar Alharbi was beginning to worry that his son Farouk might be a secret homosexual or something.

Omar Alharbi remembered catching his son Farouk playing around with one of the neighborhood guys, a tall Sudanese guy named Abdel Zarouq, and he got the shock of a lifetime. For the two young men were naked and doing unnatural things to each other in the pool. Omar cried out, grabbed his son and beat him with his belt until the crying Farouk swore he'd never do anything queer again. Abdel took off and was never seen again. Omar swore to Farouk that he would kill him if he found him in such a compromising position again...

For years Omar Alharbi watched his son Farouk for signs of gayness, and found none. Farouk grew up to be a normal-looking, normal-sounding young man, with a deep voice and masculine interests like comic books and sports, instead of musicals and interior decorating. This reassured the elder Alharbi. Lots of young Saudi men experimented with other young men, but nevertheless grew out of those activities, married women and had families. The old man prayed this would be the case for his son Farouk...

"My son, please, tell me more about this young woman," Omar Alharbi said to his son Farouk, who smiled. The two of them exited the Radisson Hotel in downtown Ottawa, and took a cab to the Carleton University campus. Apparently, Farouk's magic woman, whom Omar Alharbi had trouble believing was real, supposedly studies there. Oh, well. The old man told himself he had nothing to lose...

Farouk went on and on about Noor Alzahrani, whom he claimed to have met while studying in the Carleton University campus library. Omar Alharbi listened attentively to his only son as the lad sang the young lady's praises. Father and son walked through the busy campus, where the old man saw young women clad in provocative attire that nearly irked his Saudi sensibilities, but he reminded himself that a good Muslim let God be the judge, not man.

Father and son walked into Starbucks, and the old man gasped as a tall, curvy and dark-haired young woman walked up to him, a wicked smile on her "okay" face. Clad in a black leather jacket, red tank top, black leather pants and black leather boots, the young woman reminded the elder Alharbi of a hooker he'd once seen in a movie. Putting a smile on, Omar Alharbi silently prayed that this hussy wasn't the one his son Farouk talked about, but his hopes were destined to be dashed...

"As Salam Alaikum, brother Alharbi, I am Noor, I am honored to meet you," said the dark-haired young woman, and Omar Alharbi caught his breath, and nodded curtly, declining to shake her hand. The elder Alharbi scrutinized the young woman, and quickly realized that her weird attire aside, she did have Saudi blood in her, even if there was something else in there as well...

"Walaikum Salam, good to meet you, young lady," Omar Alharbi said, nodding gently while Farouk grinned and hugged Noor. The elder Alharbi flinched as his only son grabbed the young woman's butt in public and squeezed it. Oddly enough, people inside the Starbucks looked on but didn't say anything. Indeed, a tall blonde-haired white gal wearing an outfit even more scandalous than Noor's walked in with a muscular black guy, and lined up to get coffee...

"Let's get a table, my dears, Noor, I'd love to get to know you better, if you don't mind," Omar Alharbi said, and he sat at a table near the window with his son Farouk and "that woman" Noor. The young woman seemed quite lively, and unintimidated by the elder Alharbi. Indeed, Noor carried herself with the confidence of those white feminist women whom Omar Alharbi used to argue with while at Oxford. This gal was strong, odd, but strong...

"My father Nasser Alzahrani came from Saudi Arabia, and had to leave because he was a Shiite rebel, he came to Canada and married my mother Rosa Morales, who came here from Mexico, they got married and had me, but died when I was little so I was raised by my aunt Deborah Morales," Noor said evenly, as Omar Alharbi looked at her. Farouk looked at Noor, then at his father, and waited. He didn't want to be the one to break the silence...

"Mr. Alharbi, I know people judge me when they see me, but I don't care, I love your son Farouk, and I would do anything for him, that's the kind of woman I am, I don't back down and I fight for those I love," Noor Alzahrani said, a bit tersely, and Farouk looked at his father nervously. The elder Alharbi looked at Noor, then at Farouk, and then amazingly, he smiled...

"Noor, my dear, with such a fiery heart, you do have Saudi blood in you after all, my son Farouk has chosen well, I extend to you a warm welcome to House Alharbi and look forward to getting to know you and your family," Omar Alharbi said, to a smiling Noor, and a shocked Farouk. The three of them finished their coffee, and then had a long chat, followed by a walk around campus.

Over the next few weeks, Omar Alharbi got to know Noor's family, and even grew of her overprotective aunt Deborah Morales. The young woman was alright, and indeed, Omar was glad she was so taken with his son Farouk. No Saudi family of good repute would let their daughter marry his mixed-race son, no matter how much money and power Omar Alharbi wielded. The Saudis believed in strict, pure bloodlines. At least Noor was part Saudi, and the Mexican blood in her blended in beautifully so that, to most people, she would look purely Arab. Farouk had actually chosen well, for a change...

"Noor, I must warn you, Saudi Arabia is very different from Canada, you will have to adjust to our way of life, can you do that?" Omar Alharbi asked Noor, who smiled and nodded. What Omar Alharbi didn't know, and what both Noor and Farouk neglected to tell him was that after losing her OSAP money during her third year of university, Noor worked as an escort. Yes, that kind of escort...

Along the way, Noor Alzahrani discovered the world of BDSM and became a professional dominatrix under the moniker Mistress Arabia. Farouk was one of her clients, who became her lover, and subsequently convinced her to leave the lifestyle. Prior to meeting Farouk, Noor blackmailed quite a few wealthy businessmen and politicians in the Ottawa area, and many of them wanted her dead. Leaving Ottawa forever didn't sound like a bad idea to Noor, since staying was pretty much a death sentence for her...

"Elder Alharbi, I am the daughter of a Muslim man, and Saudi Arabia is my father's homeland, in Canada I was lost, your son Farouk reintroduced me to Islam, and now I am coming home, I thank The Most High for His blessings," Noor Alzahrani said, with sincerity in her eyes, and then, abruptly, she gave Omar Alharbi a hug.

"Glad you found your way back to Islam, my dear," Omar Alharbi said softly. The elder Alharbi hesitantly returned the young woman's hug, while Farouk looked on, silently. Noor seemed sincere, and Farouk was in love with her, but Omar Alharbi couldn't help thinking that there was a lot he didn't know about the two of them.

Nevertheless, once they returned to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Farouk Alharbi took Noor Alzahrani as wife in a lavish ceremony with hundreds of attendees. Omar Alharbi and Farouk Alharbi took care of the paperwork that would grant Noor Alzahrani dual Saudi/Canadian citizenship, and that was that. Oh, and then the two lovebirds moved into a vast villa on the outskirts of Jeddah which Omar Alharbi gave them as a wedding gift...

"Damn, that gives the term talk to the hand a whole new meaning," Farouk Alharbi said, wincing as his wife Noor Alzahrani worked her fist into his ass. The king-sized bed shook as they got their freak on. The tall, burly and dark-skinned, Afro-Saudi Arabian scholar was on all fours, face down and ass up, as his darling wife Noor indulged his "femdom" fantasy, which he'd been obsessed with ever since she introduced him to BDSM while he was doing his computer science studies at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Canada.

"Stop talking, my dear Farouk, and take your punishment," Noor said, laughing and playfully smacking Farouk's ass with her left hand while her sleek, gloved right hand wormed its way into his well-lubricated but nevertheless tight ass. This "femdom" stuff was quite exciting for Noor, whose Mistress Arabia persona returned in full bloom, and she fisted her husband, loving the sounds he made as she dominated the hell out of him...

"Ma'am, I think I know how to shut Farouk up," said a deep, masculine voice, and Noor smiled at Abdel Zarouq, the tall, handsome and dark-skinned Sudanese stud, who sat at the edge of the bed, stark naked, his big dark dick in his hand. Ever since Farouk told her about his old pal Abdel, whom he used to fuck, Noor made a point of seeking him out and inviting him to their bed for some fun. The end result? Spectacular bedroom fun, that's what...

"Go for it," Noor said, laughing, and she watched as Abdel rubbed his hard dick against Farouk's lips, and the Afro-Saudi stud greedily took Abdel's dick into his mouth. Noor felt a twitch in her pussy, for what she beheld truly excited her. A lot of women are secretly turned on by male on male sexual activity, and Noor was definitely one of them. Indeed, as a professional dominatrix in Ottawa's seedy east end, Noor's alter ego Mistress Arabia used to "force" her male submissive types to suck off other men's dicks in front of her. Good dirty fun if you ask her...

"Hmm, your dick sucking skills have improved, Farouk," Abdel said, and Noor winked at him as the Sudanese stud rammed his big ole dick down Farouk's throat. Farouk gobbled up Abdel's dick. It had been so long since Farouk, a lifelong bisexual, had tasted dick, and he missed it so much. Fate gave him a freaky wife like Noor, who not only approved of his bisexual tendencies, but wholly approved of them. Farouk almost felt sad for the other Saudi guys out there, trapped in loveless marriages to frigid wives...

"Damn right Farouk's skills have improved, Abdel, he learned from me," Noor said, and then she pulled her gloved hand out of Farouk's ass. Farouk shuddered but continued sucking on Abdel's thick dick. When Abdel came, Farouk drank every last drop of his cum. Farouk wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, then looked at his wife Noor and his best buddy/fuck buddy Abdel, and smiled at them hungrily...

"I've got something else for you to feast on," Noor said, spreading her thick thighs invitingly. Farouk looked at her wet, hairy pussy and smiled. Getting on all fours, Farouk buried his face between Noor's thighs, and began eating her pussy with gusto. Meanwhile, Abdel stroked his long, dark dick, and admired Farouk's cute ass. Hot damn, how he missed that ass...

"Hey, Farouk, want some more?" Abdel called out, and Farouk briefly turned around and nodded, and then resumed eating Noor's pussy. Grinning, Abdel grabbed a condom and lube, and then pressed his hard dick against Farouk's backdoor. Gripping Farouk's hips, Abdel began fucking him with slow, deep strokes. As Noor began to moan from Farouk's tongue action on her clitoris, Farouk did some moaning of his very own as Abdel pounded his ass...

"Hmm, I definitely like your licking my pussy, hubby, but I want to feel your dick inside of me, come to think of it, I want both of you in me, " Noor whispered, clasping Farouk's face in her hands. Looking at Farouk and Abdel, who kept slamming his dick into her husband, Noor told the two virile, dark-skinned young Muslim men what she expected of the two of them. Upon hearing her expressed wishes, Farouk and Abdel exchanged a smile...

"Careful what you wish for," Farouk said, as he lay flat on the bed, with his hard dick in his hand. Grinning, Noor straddled him, and Farouk feasted his eyes on his wife's beauty. Tall, voluptuous, large-breasted, wide-hipped, with thick thighs and a big round ass, her golden skin glowing in the late afternoon sunlight streaming in through the bedroom window, Noor Alzahrani was a vision of beauty. Half Saudi, half Mexican, and pure fire.

"You just might get it, I'm ready if you are, ma'am," Abdel said, and Noor turned around and smiled at him, then handed him lube and condoms. Abdel made good use of both, and just like that, the three of them resumed their fun. Noor impaled her wet pussy on Farouk's dick, and sighed happily as her husband's thick rod filled her womanhood. Just as Noor was starting to savor the moment, Abdel grabbed her big ass cheeks, spread them wide open and pressed his dick against her backdoor. Without a word, Abdel pushed his dick into Noor's asshole...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Swingers of Saudi Arabia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds