• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Milking Herd Ch. 05

The Milking Herd Ch. 05

12

Ch. 05

A new hucow is bred

*

'I'll be out this afternoon, Jim. Charlie needs me to make a special farm inspecting. They produce milk, and need a hygiene certificate,' Doris explained, sounding full of self-importance.

When the door was pulled behind her, the team gave a collective sigh of relief. The boss, Charlie, had done them a favour by getting her out of the way for the day. Doris was their immediate boss, but not a good one. She was pedantic, a stickler for the rules, and far too serious.

'A pain in the ass,' Jim said.

'Does she still know how to complete an inspection?' Herbert asked.

'The theory, yes. A practical real inspection, I doubt it,' Philip opined.

'Whatever, I don't care. We have a free afternoon, and I'm going to a sports bar,' Andrew told them.

They got their coats, without a word said. They looked like men on a mission.

Doris too looked self-important, though she always did. Driving onto the farm she was almost pleased to see a disinfectant bath. Dipping her boots into the liquid would prevent disease being spread from farm to farm. Not that she had any other farms to inspect today.

There was a rhythm of excitement to her step, as this was the first inspection carried out in ten years. She was looking forward to tearing a strip off these lax farmers.

'Welcome to the farm, Miss Jones,' Joshua said.

'We'll start in the office, lead the way,' she stated.

'As you wish,' Joshua sighed.

Some of the inspectors were lazy and just copied the previous inspection, with a few extra notes made. Others took a pragmatic approach and got round what was possible, and gave the farm a certificate. They could tell by looking at the place that the operation was run cleanly and efficiently.

Charlie, the head inspector and him, went back a long way.

'Has Charlie retired yet?' Joshua asked.

'What? Oh! No, he's still in the office. When he does, I'll be taking over the food inspection department. I'm in charge of the dairy team at the moment,' she said, and raised herself up.

There was a nasty look to her lips and eyes. No understanding for human foibles were allowed by this person.

'Take a seat and I'll get the information you need,' he said.

Joshua put a coffee in front of her, and crossed his fingers. Without thinking she sipped the coffee. It was best Brazilian, and she almost smiled at the pleasant taste. Ersatz coffee was all they could afford in her office. The world economy had collapsed and only the privileged few could afford luxuries.

'I'll decide what paperwork to inspect,' she snapped.

'Of course,' he said, and took a long drink of coffee.

She didn't follow suit, but continued to sip at it, while examining yield sheets.

'From memory these yields don't look right. Does this mean you're getting four milking sessions a day?'

'That's right,' he smiled.

'That's not possible. Do you have genetically modified cows here?' she demanded.

Seeing her squinting at the page, then put it down on the desk, he figured she was nearly there. Usually it made him sad to know what was to become of them. In this case he didn't feel anything. If anything, it was relief that his successor wouldn't have to put up with her.

Like Charlie he too was past retirement age, but then, what would he do with all that free time?

'Charlie, Joshua. You want me to deal with the situation as agreed,' he enigmatically spoke.

'Sure, go ahead. You see what I mean, I'm sure. It's obvious she can't take over the department. Seniority isn't enough,' he heavily sighed.

'Sure, no problem. See you next week,' Joshua said.

'I'll show you the sheds, so you can see for yourself,' Joshua told her, and helped her up.

About to protest, she glanced at the blurry paperwork, and decided not to show herself up. She didn't like being manhandled, but she was unsteady on her feet. In some ways she'd missed having a man, but settled down with a cat instead. It wasn't loneliness, it was just a matter of having too much time on her hands. She'd be all right once outside the stuffy office.

'Fresh air is good for you,' she said, and breathed in deeply.

He looked at her, wondering why she said that. He shrugged his shoulders, and put it down to the drug taking effect. They were in a large shed full of hucows, so there was no fresh air here.

The atmosphere was full of female hormones, which increased with the periodic excitement of anticipated orgasms. Several hundred women enjoying a synchronised orgasm had an effect on a woman, which is why they couldn't work in this shed.

A woman had joined their team, but she hadn't lasted the day. After inspecting hucows during two milking sessions, he found her on the floor humping her fingers. The poor thing's mind had been swamped and overcome by the female herd. The sounds, smells, and hormones in the air, from several hundred women experiencing an orgasm, floored her. She hadn't a choice, she had to join in with the others, who were having a tremendous orgasm.

Doris walked into the barn, not seeing the hucows. The milking apparatus was universal, for humans and cows, until the tubes reached into the stall. The only difference were the suction cups fitted to teats. The women had especially adapted cups, to fit their breasts. These squeezed the plump breasts for pleasure, which increased the yield. Inside the cups were nozzles that rhythmically sucked on the nipples, to produce milk.

A machine at each stall was programmed to suit the woman being milked. Date she entered the stall, serviced, walked, mated, milk yield, how firmly to squeeze her breasts, and how hard and long to suck her nipples. The farm hands kept an eye on these factors, and more, then made adjustments if necessary.

'Let me help you,' Joshua said.

'No need, I can walk,' Doris crossly said, and nearly fell.

He took her elbow to guide her to a stall. By the time they reached it, she was away with the fairies, almost flying.

'You'll notice the hucows, as we now call them, are very contented. They have everything they could wish for. In this day and age, freedom is just a word, unless you're rich. The cups you can see don't just stimulate the nipples for milk, they also massage the breasts. I'm told it's a very pleasant feeling,' he explained.

'Breasts. . . Huge!' Jo struggled to say

'Yes, enlarged breasts are a side effect of the yield stimulant. Notice the feeder in her mouth. This delivers a mixture of yield enhancer, and a calming agent. You have a calming agent now, but won't receive one in your feed, just the yield enhancer,' Joshua pointed out.

'Feed?' she asked, while trying to focus on the stall.

'Yes, you will be fed and milked. These two fixed in the anus, and vagina, keep them clean, as well as stimulating. Everything has been set up for comfort, and pleasure. If you like chocolate, that is available as a treat, or something else, whatever you fancy,' Joshua encouraged.

'Chocolate!' Jo murmured.

In the new world run by corporations, it was difficult to obtain luxuries, but here the treats helped keep the hucows contented, which increased the milk yield.

'You'll soon settle down, and have big full udders like the other hucows,' Joshua smiled.

'Me? Udders?' she asked, while gazing at the hucow.

'Yes, you will be in the next stall,' Joshua said.

'No!' she tried to yell, only the sound of her voice was a whisper.

He helped her into her stall, where she almost collapsed. Her clothes were snipped off, while she protested verbally, but was too far gone to do anything.

'Please! No! Not udders! Not milking!' she shuddered.

Joshua fitted a feeder into her mouth, checking the straps weren't too tight. She had a short haircut, so it wasn't so difficult.

Grease was massaged into her bottom, and sex until she was relaxed there too. A large rubber dildo was eased into her vagina, and a smaller one into her bottom. He pressed a button on the machine, and one then the other were inflated, to keep them in place.

Small cups were already attached to the machine ready for her. He pulled them under her, held it in place, then flicked another switch. A gentle suction held it in place. Then the other was fitted as before. A strap was tightened around her back, to keep them snug to her breasts.

He stood back to admire his handiwork. It had taken twenty minutes, which was not a record, but good enough. He was pleased to still be adept at fitting a woman into her stall, to become a hucow. One of the herdsman would be around to brand her during the next hourly inspection. it reminded him to put a message on the computer. This one wasn't available to the guys for fucking.

He lightly slapped her rear, thinking over how it all started. A local hospital requested milk that wouldn't cause an allergic reaction. Human milk was the best, and he'd supplied a few pints. Other hospitals put in orders which would almost match his dairy herds output. A young farmer supplied him with docile women, trained to be domesticated, and plumped up for a good yield. Then a food corporation became involved, and demand went nationwide. Now he had several hundred hucows in this shed, and another shed was being built.

He slapped her bottom again, to make sure there wasn't a reaction. She was still peacefully under the influence of the drug. He wondered how she would react when it wore off. To some extent she would be brought under control by the herd. Her boss, Charlie, had requested not to give her a calming agent once she was fitted in to the stall. As soon as the initial dose wore off, Jo would be fully aware of where she was, and how helpless she was.

She would learn to anticipate the regularly induced orgasms, and with the other hucows joining in, she would enjoy them immensely. From now on, her life would be controlled by a machine, and even that too would become natural to her. After a couple of weeks her breasts would expand in size, and her milk yield would gradually become profitable.

Joshua couldn't hang around, there were things to do. Although semiretired, he liked to keep an eye on the operation, and the corporation retainer was a nice addition to his pension. Although wisely saving all his life, with the fall of banks and investment houses, pensions were the first to drop through the floor.

Joshua looked around and returned to his office.

***

A lowing sound became louder and louder, in anticipation of a milking session. Several hundred huwcows knew it was very nearly time. Their udders were heavy, and ached to be milked. They have been hooked up to the machine for a long time, and by now thoroughly know its clicks and timings. As one they moo, glad it is almost time to be relieved of their milk, and more.

Jo wakes from a drug induced sleep, still a little woozy. Pulling at hands and feet, she finds it impossible to break free. What in hell is she tied up to? She is on hands and knees, naked! Some kind of gag is fitted. What the hell is dragging down her breasts? The feeder prevents much movement of her head, but she can feel something attached to her breasts. She wriggles her hips to shake them off, only to find something else. Oh, my, god! Something is in her bottom and vagina!

Jo tried to shake off the feeder, so as to shout for help. Using inner muscles to push the intrusions from her sex and anus, did no good. She swung her breasts around, trying to fling off whatever it was attached to them. No success at all.

Strapped into a hammock like binding, it is impossible to break free. The hammock holds her up, on hands and knees. Her wrists and ankles are secured beneath her. Her breasts hang free through the hammock, where they are attached to something. Pipes appear from under her, and disappear into the machine.

Oh! Shit! She's attached to a milking machine! Of course, it should have been obvious. Why didn't she think of this immediately? This is a dairy farm, and obviously this is a milking shed. That's why she is here, to inspect the cows. Now she is in the milking shed, among the cows, waiting to be milked!

Someone has rigged this contraption up just for her. What are they telling her, that they think she is a cow? What has she done to them? Surely not her colleagues, they don't have the balls for it. Some farmhand is in big trouble, for he doesn't know who he's dealing with.

'I'm not just an inspector, I'm the chief inspector!' she ineffectively shouted.

To her left is a machine making a low humming sound. That's not what alerted her, and woke her up. It was the sound of cows mooing, and growing louder. Almost deafening now, as they became more agitated. They were anticipating something. Oh! Shit! It was milking time!

Wave upon wave of female smells assault her senses on multi-levels. The odour is familiar, it is female hormones. They can't be human, as they are too much, too overpowering.

Nevertheless, her body reacts to them on an animal level. A basic part of her brain wants to become a part of the group, a part of the herd. Damn! This is a stupid prank. How dare they do this to her! It is absolutely outrageous! She will have the operation examined in minute detail, and closed down.

Hell! She would have to organise the closure herself, for there was no way her colleagues could possibly learn of this disgusting prank. It would be humiliating. It is already very humiliating without anyone finding out. The machines whirring noise was more noticeable, having risen to just below the mooing sound in volume.

'No! Don't milk me, you can't milk me!' she tried to shout.

It occurred to her that the cows in this shed sound different to most. There is almost a human tone to the sound. Like a mother pleasing her child, by making farmyard animal sounds. There it is again, a movement. She wants to spit out the gag, to shout for help. A larger movement this time.

'Oh! No!' Jo cried into the feeder.

A gush of fluid invaded her vagina and bottom. She involuntarily urinated. The machine did that to her somehow. It was now washing her insides by flooding her, and sucking it out again. A forced enema and a douche were not expected. The intense feelings left her bereft of energy to fight the damn machine. She at least worked that out. What came next was hard to accept.

'No! Stop it!' she cried out.

Throbbing! The damn things were throbbing inside her. Gently, though slowly increasing in strength and tempo. Oh! God! The animal hormones had her worked up and ready for this! No! It mustn't happen, not here, not like this!

Jo began to orgasm. She was on the edge, nearly ready, very close, just about to reach nirvana, almost there, just a little bit more! A hard thrust of the large dildos embedded in her vagina, and bottom combined to push her over the edge.

'Owww! Yes! Yes!' she shouted from around the feeder.

She wasn't the only one. Several hundred hucows climaxed. What she didn't know, and they did, was that wouldn't be the only orgasm this session. She shouldn't feel relaxed under the circumstances, but she did. Or, maybe it was exhaustion. A deep sigh of comfort escaped from around the feeder. It had been a long time since being in the wonderful state of a climatic afterglow.

Her breasts were sensitive ordinarily. Now they were especially receptive to touch. She felt her breasts being gently massaged, and right then it was wonderful. She was supported by a wide strap, something like a hammock, holding her in position so she couldn't collapse. With her breasts being massaged, it felt as though she floated in a salty sea.

Her mind was afloat too. The hormones in the atmosphere had brought her toward an orgasm, and the machine had pushed her over the edge. It was dreamy time. A leg trembled from the orgasm, then stopped, relaxed.

A new sensation started to join the others. She hardly noticed the vibrators tingling away inside her, keeping her on edge. The soothing massage of her breasts faded everything else into the background. The feeder had started with milk chocolate, nutrients, and a yield enhancer.

The new sensation woke her from the far away state. Her nipples. They were being sucked! Oh! How they were being sucked. They were sensitive, and tender, but the soft caresses were perfect. So, lovely, so nice, so energising.

'No! Not again!' Jo shouted.

She tried to wrestle free. Twisting and turning did no good, she was too enwrapped in the hammock. The manacles bolted to the floor made sure she was going nowhere.

The dildos vibrated a notch higher, and the cups massaged a notch higher, and the nipples were sucked harder. Jo was gasping for breath, chanting a phrase over and over, 'Oh, yes!' she puffed.

Together with more than a hundred other women, she cum. The orgasm was deep and lasting. It rocked her body. From her stomach, lightening strikes shot out along her nerves. To her feet, hands, and nipples, an explosion of sensations sparked. Into the pleasure centre of her brain shot a message of joy.

Jo screamed that she had cum, and a few others joined in. She collapsed almost unconscious. Most of the other hucows were used to the machines wonderful orgasms, and didn't react so verbally. They too were near collapse, but they had work to do.

They watched their milk pumping up the two tubes. One then the other, in a steady rhythm, they were efficiently milked according to their yield, and other factors. The ones longest there had huge breasts hanging below them. They were held in a sling, something like a massive bra. There was a channel below them to make room for their enlarged breasts. Without it the nipples, or at least the rubber cups, would scrape the floor.

Jo awoke to the sound of hucows once more anticipating their milking. She wasn't ready yet, so the machine went easy on her. Tomorrow she would be producing milk, though not much. What there was, would give her delight, watching it pumped up the pipes into the machine. By the end of the week, her yield would be up significantly, and her breasts growing fat and milky. Soon she would be able to produce enough milk for quadruplets, then in time a gallon per session, maybe even more.

'No! Not again! Not my nipples! No!' she softly moaned.

Despite the half hearted protest, she enjoyed her nipples being pulled. It felt like powerful kisses, and lips sucking them hard. Another double orgasm rocked her entire body, and brought her thinking into acceptance of the machines control. Her nipples weren't sore, as ointment was dribbled onto them. Soon they would be hardened to the work. The farmhands would monitor her condition, and adjust the machine to her needs.

The fourth and last milking session of the day began. The herd moaned, and it turned to a soft lowing sound. Hundreds of hucows filled the shed with hormones, and sound. The shed was alive with anxious movements in pens, chewing of treats, mooing, and female hormones filled the air.

'Oh! God! I'm being controlled by a machine! I'm fed, watered, cleaned, milked, and have induced orgasms, all controlled by a machine. It will decide how I'm to be milked, and when a herdsman can fuck me,' she moaned.

Her tune suddenly changed as the machine started in earnest. Feeling her nipples being sucked, and her entire breasts being massaged had her ensnared. The big rubber dildos in her vagina and bottom vibrated. She could no longer think of anything except the inevitable orgasm. There was no choice, she was brought closer and closer to an enforced orgasm.

A chant started up. 'Oh, yes, milk me,' she repeated over and over again.

Thoroughly exhausted after another multiple orgasm, she watched mesmerised, her milk pumping up the tubes. One then the other in a steady rhythm, her milk was being sucked from her breasts. It enhanced the euphoric feelings of the orgasmic afterglow. In a fuzzy headed state, she felt relaxed and pleased to be providing her milk to those in need. She was a contented hucow, feeling domesticated and happy with her world of milking and orgasms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Milking Herd Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds