• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Girl Games 03

Kinky Girl Games 03

This part of the story picks up just after Steph brings Jennifer to her first climax via another girl. Steph accomplished this by "cleaning" Jennifer's private parts after having lost a pee contest. We pick up just as Steph turns off the video recorder.

"Oh wow!" Jennifer says with a bit of shock in her voice. "I forgot all about that camera running."

"That was so hot." Steph says to Jennifer. "You are so hot." Steph takes the camera off the tripod and hands it to Jennifer.

"Are we going to watch it now?" Jennifer asks.

"Not yet," Steph answers. "I was hoping you could record me for a while."

"Of course." Jennifer says willingly.

Steph picks up the cups of pee from the floor and brings them over to her bed. She then places them on the night stand and lays in bed.

"Let's shot a solo of me playing with myself." says Steph in a breathy voice. Clearly she is about as turned on as she can get.

"Camera is on sexy," Jennifer tells Steph. "Let's see you get busy."

Laying on the bed, Steph looks right at the camera and moves her left hand down to her clit. As she starts to rub she reaches over and picks up her cell phone with the other.

"Are you multitasking?" Jennifer asks giggling.

"No silly," Steph says as she starts to take a few pictures of Jennifer taking her video. "I'm taking pictures of a girl with no panties recording me playing with myself."

"You are always thinking!" Jennifer says approvingly.

Steph looks up and gives Jennifer a wink. She opens her legs and starts rubbing her bald clitoris faster. Slowly at first, but quickly quickens her cadence. She then puts down her phone and brings her free hand to her face under her mouth.

Jennifer safely on the other side of the camera captures Steph's full body in the shot and zooms into her pussy and then back out. She then zooms up to Steph face to see how Steph was moving her hands under her chin for a second then under her nose and then into her mouth. Why on earth did she do that Jennifer thinks. Oh, as the reason occurs she feels both faltered and vulnerable at the same time. Steph was wiping off the juices that must of got all over her face and chin while she was eating her out. So what she was doing with her hand was first smelling Jennifer's pussy and then sucking the juice off her fingers. That was hot! Even for a non-lesbian girl that Jennifer was, that was hot.

"Guess I got all over your face." Jennifer says with a bit of embarrassment.

Removing her fingers from her mouth, Steph says, "You are delicious."

"You're just being nice, but thank you." Jennifer tells Steph.

Tasting some of Jennifer was almost enough to put Steph over the edge. But now as she finished licking all the remaining pussy juice from her fingers, she needed a bit more. She also needed a big ending for the video. She then looks over to the measuring cups. One with her 14 ounces of pee and the other with Jennifer's 16 ounces. Stephs pee was just a shade darker then Jennifer's, but both very light in color showing a true indication that both girls were well hydrated. While one of Steph's hand was working her now very large clit, she reaches over and puts a few of her fingers into her own cup of pee.

Jennifer seeing what is happening and starting to regain her bold video director role offers, "That's it, put your fingers in your own pee. I bet it's still warm. Tell us what it feels like."

Steph, breathing heavily now, answers Jennifer's question, "It feels warm, wet and sexy."

After watching this a few moments, Jennifer wants to take it a bit farther.

"Let's see you taste your fingers now." Jennifer suggests. Wow, did I just ask her to do that thinks Jennifer to herself.

Steph, knew just what Jennifer is asking for, but wanting to play just a bit, removed her hand from her clit and brought it up to her mouth and licks her first two fingers. "Tastes a lot like pussy."

Jennifer finding the humor in this smirks and says, "Okay smart ass. Now your other hand. Tell us what your pee tastes like."

Steph returns her hand to her clit and pussy and brings the pee soaked fingers to her nose. "Ummm, smells sexy." She then slides the three fingers wet with pee into her mouth for a taste. She moves her tongue around them and then closes her mouth over them. Her breathing become faster as well as her rubbing of her clit.

Jennifer asks, "Before you cum, tell us what it tastes like."

Steph looks at Jennifer though the camera and says, "It tastes really sexy. A little salty. A little sweet. A little naughty. And I think I need a little more." Steph then reaches over and now sticks her whole hand in the measuring cup. Then then quickly pulls it out and brings her dripping hand and fingers to her mouth. She eagerly opens her mouth and holds her hand over her mouth letting some drops of pee fall into her mouth. "This is so good. I want more." Steph tells Jennifer and the camera.

Steph then reaches over and takes the cup by its handle. She brings the cup over her very busy hand on her clit. She then starts to tilt the cup of pee over her clit and pussy. Slowly she tips the cup until just a very slow stream of pee starts pouring out over her hand working her clit, past her hand and unto her clit. She then stops working her clit just for a moment to spread her large lips apart. She then inserts three fingers into her very wet vagina. Still with the pee pouring out slowly, she removes her finger quickly thus, allowing her pussy to gap for a few seconds. During these few seconds,, the pee streams finds it's way directly into her vagina. With this, Steph feels a burst of sexual energy and starts to rub her clit faster than ever. She was going to cum and cum like she never had before. The glass of pee was still about have way full as she brought it up to her face. She wanted a grand finale. Something that put her to an all time sexual high in both feeling and erotica. As she felt her climax coming, she started to pour what was left on her forehead. As the pee her forehead it spashed in all directions. Some in her hair, some over her now closed eyelids and some down her face and chin. What rolled off her face was captured in her pink bed sheet below her. This jolted her to full orgasmic peek. She started opened her mouth unable to say anything but a, "aaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHH". And with that, she moved the target of the steam directly to her mouth. As same came she felt her warm pee going into her mouth. What she had worked over the last hour to only taste hints and drops of pee now came in a solid stream from the measuring cup. Her mouth was quickly filling so she managed to take a quick swallow. This turn her on even more and prolonged her cumming. She poured the last of the cup into her mouth as her climax subsided. She then swallowed the last mouth full and opened her eyes.

Jennifer says, "Cut!"

Steph drops the cup next to her on her bed as she then laid motionless for what seemed to be a minute or so. She was total spent both sexually and needed some time to reset. As she laid there, she thought that was incredible, but had she gone too far? She could taste the after taste of her own pee. She could smell the hint of pee in the air from what was now on you face, hair and bed sheets. She could feel the once warm pee starting to get cold.

"Okay, that was kinda crazy." Steph says still laying in bed covered with a good deal of pee. "Can you hand me a towel please?" she asks Jennifer starting to feel a bit embarrassed.

"Here, catch." Jennifer says as she tosses Steph a clean towel.

"Was that too crazy?" Steph says setting herself up for a retreat if Jennifer thought so also. And if Jennifer was grossed out, Steph could simply blame it on getting carried away and it would never happen again.

Jennifer just turns off the camera without responding.

As Steph stands, and starts to towel off the cold pee, she feels the fear of going too far growing and if she should have involved young sweet Jennifer in such helping of supper over the top naught sex. Over the course of the last hour, she had got her to pee on camera, then she ate her out on camera. Then basically laid down, masturbated in front of her and on top of all that, drank a bunch of her own pee. After playing all of this in her head, she turned to Jennifer and asked, "Hey, this did get a bit crazier than I thought it would get. I'm really happy with what happened, but if you want to destroy all the tapes, back out, start over with tamer stuff, whatever, I'm okay with it. I just don't want to hurt you."

Jennifer helping clean up looked at Steph and said, "Do you think you offended me?" Jennifer bends down and picks up her panties. "I mean you got me to get naked on camera. And not just naked, but spread my pussy lips naked. And then you made me pee on camera into a cup."

Jennifer slides her panties back on and says, "And then after I win the contest, you take my girl virginity by eating my pussy on camera. Lot's of first there for me."

Jennifer then picks up the towel that caught most of Steps pee and says to Steph, "And then you ask me to record you have crazy freaky sex with yourself. Oh right, and you kinda gave yourself a urine douche there at the end which is now either in this towel or still splashing around in your pussy."

Jennifer then puts on her shoes to leave.

"And then what ever pee you didn't pour into your pussy, you drink in front of me!" Jennifer adds to a long list of reasons to be freaked out.

Jennifer then reaches down and picks up her measuring cup still full from 16oz of her owe pee, looks at Steph as says, "You drank your own pee! Do you know how sick some people are going to think that is?"

Steph catching on way Jennifer said the word some.

"Some, would be totally freaked out" Steph answers. "Some wouldn't care one way or other. And Some, might get turned on watching it" Steph says feeling like the answered Jennifer's question and worked in a solid argument.

"Let's say I'm in later some" Jennifer says with with a slow growing smile. She then takes her measuring cup, brings it to her lips, and starts to drink the full 16oz down swallowing every drop.

Looking over to a surprised, relieved and slightly shocked Steph, Jennifer says, "Now, we have a website to start.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Girl Games 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 799 milliseconds