• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Named Barbie Ch. 20

Mom Named Barbie Ch. 20

12

Chapter 20 - Probationary period ends, client stops by to see Debbie

The little black dresses were similar in that they were short, above mid-thigh and backless with a halter supporting the front which was open to just above her naval. What made them different was one had a loose pleated skirt and the top had a ring-type halter at the neck and the opening in front was not near as wide as on the other black dress.

The other black dress had an open front with a thin strap attached to each side of the haltered top at the level of her breasts, preventing the pieces of fabric attached at the skirt and covered her tits from separating any farther than the already generous five to six inches, her cleavage and toned stomach were exposed by the opening which extended well below her naval. The skirt section was straight and tight resembling a pencil skirt, the length only three inches below her pussy. As if this was not risqué enough it was also sheer when standing in front of a bright light.

She chose the little black dress with the short loose, pleated skirt due to it looking playfully sexy; with the second exposing more cleavage, shorter and tighter at the hips it was more 'serious sexy'. Barbie would save the second for dinner with Jay on her birthday. Appropriate makeup and the black six-inch heel sandals and she was ready for the meeting with Jay. As a special surprise she had her hair trimmed to keep it short and sassy as well as dying it a midnight black.

When Jay answered the door she felt safe assuming he liked how she looked in the dress as well as changing the color of her hair; he stepped outside greeting her with what had become his signature hug, pulling her tits tight against his chest. Barbie hoped their discussion went as well as the greeting she had received from Jay.

He gave Barbie a loving kiss which progressed to expressing his passion for the sexy mature woman at his door. In the high heels she was actually taller than he was; Jay had her turn in the dress, Barbie looked better in the dress now than she did in the store when he bought it for her. He touched her hair as if he could not believe it was real. The fact that she could look like a different person yet remain just as desirable was incredible.

"It's real Jay, not a wig. It is all me, Barbie, your fantasy girlfriend; here at your service to make you happy. I hope my Dom is pleased with his sub?"

"Ecstatic is more like it, you continue to find new ways to impress me. You are a vision of sexiness. You look great! And your hair, my first thoughts were 'why is such hot babe at my door?' Barbie, you are amazing."

"Well, thank you Sir; you are pretty amazing too."

Jay had prepared a light lunch of sandwiches, fruit and a bottle of wine. As they ate he continued to look at Barbie in disbelief, how was it no matter what changes she made in her appearance she was always beautiful.

She could wait no longer; Barbie asked Jay had she passed the probationary period successfully. Over the past four weeks under Jay's direction Barbie felt she had not made any major mistakes giving Jay reason to be disappointed in her. Actually having Jay oversee any significant decisions had also reduced her anxiety thus improving her self-esteem; she no longer worried about using bad judgement. Where she had become accustom to having to get out of difficult or embarrassing situations Jay prevented her from getting into those troubling circumstances to begin with.

As for the probationary period there was no doubt Barbie had applied herself and her obedience proved she was more than willing to do what it takes to make their relationship work. Jay and Barbie agreed, they have a strong bond and they want it to continue to grow.

As for the Dom/sub arrangement, Jay offered Barbie the opportunity to speak freely of any disappointments or changes she felt were necessary to their agreement; but rather than express anything negative she asked for Jay to become even more involved in her life. Barbie wanted Jay to take more control over her; she had not felt this positive about herself since she and Sam had gotten married and Jay was born.

Just as she had thought four weeks ago, without realizing it she had always been submissive to men; but with no formal agreement every man but Sam had abused her subservient personality for their own benefit leaving her feeling worthless except for sex. The arrangement with Jay gave structure to her obedience, with Jay she was aware of what was expected from her and her efforts were appreciated.

She not only wanted to be submissive to Jay, she wanted to be in a position of servitude to Jay assuring her he would look after her and she would not only be obligated to please Jay, it would be her duty. On her own she had made a mess of her life, she needed someone to control what she couldn't; Barbara had been her own worst enemy.

Barbie had finally discovered what she had needed all of her adult life, someone to put hard limits on what she could do on her own and force her to adhere to those limits. But that person had to be someone who loved her and cared for her as a person, they would not abuse the gift of power and control she gave to them; with Sam gone the only person left was Jay.

Jay had no complaints with Barbie assuming her role as submissive; he had felt she needed someone to protect her from herself. But he never imagined how well she would accept having someone control almost every aspect of her life; especially someone as young as he was. Just as not being able to successfully run your life is not reserved only for the young; nor do wisdom and good judgement always come with age.

Not only had their Dom/sub arrangement progressed well, Barbie wanted to give more control to Jay. She was not sure what kind of arrangement that would be, all she knew is she wanted and needed Jay to take more stringent regulation of her and her life.

So in conclusion of their discussion they agreed there was no need to extend the probationary period and the arrangement was a success. They would continue developing both their relationship as well as the Dom/sub dynamic.

To celebrate Barbie's accomplishments Jay felt she deserved more than just a glass of wine on his couch; Jay had classes in the morning and Barbie had to work, but he insisted they go out for dinner and drinks. It was only mid-afternoon so they should have time to drive to a nice restaurant in the city due to no suitable establishment being available in their small town.

Jay changed into something more fitting to match Barbie's outfit; but he knew the way she was dressed no average man was worthy to be with her, only the one she had willing pledged loyalty and obedience too, only her Dom deserved to be with such an attractive, sexy, sexual being as Barbie.

To avoid easily offended parents with children they went to a restaurant with a separate bar area; the only seating available in the bar area was tall bar-top type tables. All heads turned watching Barbie as she climbed into the tall chair; considering the short length of the dress modesty was impossible so she was quick with her movements. Despite her efforts, by the time she was comfortable in her seat most of the people in the bar area were aware Barbie was not wearing panties underneath the little black dress.

Rather than be embarrassed or jealous Jay was proud that the woman with him attracted so much attention with her salacious attire; if he had not wanted anyone to look at Barbie he would not have bought the revealing dress. Of course Barbie was not uncomfortable either; the lustful stares from the men caused her pussy to tingle awakening the slut inside.

Dinner was light but the drinks were heavy; at least for Barbie since Jay was driving. After two drinks she made sure the loose skirt bottom of the dress had ridden even farther up her thighs, bringing more eyes looking her way. Barbie leaned close to Jay whispering in his ear.

"I am feeling a little slutty, how daring am I allowed to be?"

"You can be as slutty as you want, just don't get us arrested... and no sex on the tables..." as Jay laughed "we don't have time for that."

Barbie smiled at his playful mood but appreciated the permission to tease the male patrons, as well as a few of the females who were also looking her way. She slowly opened the top of the dress exposing the insides of her breasts out to the edge of the areolas. It was as if there was a big screen TV on her chest and the Super Bowl was being played, all eyes watched as Barbie displayed more flesh. Now that she had their attention she would give them a real treat.

Even the bartender was watching as she lifted a finger to her lips seductively licking it with her tongue; then she slid the finger down between her tits, over the short skirt section and to the inside of her right thigh below the hem of the dress. Slowly she dragged her fingernail along the soft sensitive skin then her hand disappeared under the loose fabric between her legs. It was as if she were on stage performing but her teasing was taking place under the tall table; however, those fortunate enough to have an unobstructed view could see Barbie put the finger inside her pussy.

Jay was not looking at Barbie, he was watching people acting as if they had never seen a woman touch herself before; but they probably had never seen a woman so beautiful be so bold to openly finger her pussy in a public bar. Barbie cooed as she removed the finger from her pussy, first holding her hand in front of her admiring how the digit glistened from the lubrication in her vagina; then she deliberately licked and sucked the shiny liquid from her finger.

Seeing the look in Barbie's eyes Jay knew the scene could easily get out of hand, and this wasn't a private environment like the party; if he were to allow the slut to continue to play he needed to get her out of the bar. Jay walked her to his truck helping her into the passenger side, when he climbed into the driver's seat Barbie had already stripped off the dress; all she was wearing were the heels.

Since it was February by this time it was dark outside and except for the interior light of the vehicle no one could see the nude woman on her knees in the front seat of the truck unfastening Jay's pants. He had not even pulled out of the parking lot of the restaurant and Barbie's head was bobbing up and down in his lap sucking his dick. She continued her oral attack on his cock as he pulled onto the highway, only pulling her mouth off Jay's prick long enough to say...

"Jay, I need you to fuck me; you need to fuck your slut now! Find a place to pull over; I need your cock in my cunt."

Having driven the road home from the city many times Jay knew of a secluded spot not far away where he could stop and fulfill the horny slut's needs. The spot is a parking area by the river which is used by kayakers and canoers during the summer; with the sun having already set and it being winter the location should be vacant.

Stopping his truck as far away from the highway as possible Jay pulled his pants off, Barbie lay in the seat, one high heel resting on the dash, the other hanging over the back of the seat. He did not hesitate pushing his dick inside the horny beauty lying on the front seat of his truck; Jay fucked Barbie with a fervor he had never experienced in the past with younger women. Barbie was screaming as she orgasmed from the intense sexual activity raking his back with her beautifully manicured nails.

With his cock buried deep inside the raven-haired horny slut Jay's cock erupted filling her pussy with cum; Jay looked down at Barbie lying below him, easily the most attractive woman he had ever fucked in his truck. Sitting back in the seat to catch his breath Barbie immediately moved beside Jay hugging him tight; he could hear her weeping as she held him. He had no idea why she would be crying, had he done something wrong.

"Barbie, why are you crying? What is wrong?"

Through teary eyes she answered "Nothing's wrong Jay, I couldn't be better; everything is wonderful."

"Then why are you crying?"

"Jay, you did it, you made love to me; you fucked Barbie."

It took him a moment to realize what she was saying, of course he had just fucked her; then it hit him, he'd had sex with Barbie and no images of his mom flashed in his head. Was it the dress? Was it her shorter black hair? No, what it had been was the place they had sex, the front seat of his truck. Jay had never had sex in the house or Barbie's apartment, except of course Christmas Day when he fucked Barbie on the dining table, the episode which had prompted the visions; those locations Jay associated with his mom. But the truck was his; it was his private space with no reason to have memories of his mom there.

He returned Barbie's tight embrace "Yes, I did it, this time I only saw my sexy horny girlfriend; there were no images or visions of anyone else. I was making love, having sex with Barbie and only Barbie."

Now that he had broken through the barrier they hoped the difficulty he had with sex either at his house or her apartment would be gone. They sat in the truck holding each other reveling in the progress Jay had made in the physical side of their relationship.

Had there been appropriate clothes at his house Jay would have allowed Barbie to stay there that night, although he was still not sure if they would have slept in the same bed, concerned about there still being memories of his mom at his house. Barbie drove to her apartment delighted that Jay seemed comfortable having sex with her; she saw it as a major hurdle having been surpassed in the growth of their relationship. Her fortieth birthday was the following weekend; she wondered how this would affect the day she had been dreading for years.

With Jay in class and Barbie at work they only talked on the phone the next few days, Jay seemed happier than he had been since his mom and dad had separated. Her black hair was a continuous topic of conversation among the girls at the office; it was yet another change in Barbie's appearance in just a few months.

On Wednesday, drawing courage from the success of the previous weekend Barbie wore the one-piece white halter with the deep V front and short gray skirt to work. She also wore a dark blue women's suit jacket that contrasted with the color of the skirt perfectly. With the jacket buttoned it appeared she did not have a top on underneath making her chest look extremely sexy. After rolling black thigh highs up her legs and the four and half inch sling back sandals Barbie was on the verge of being too sexy for the office.

When the girls in the office saw Barbie the whispering began, of course they were jealous criticizing how racy she was dressed. But they could not deny, after word spread of the sexy insurance agent at their office, business had increased tremendously; especially with the men in the small town as well as the surrounding communities. Barbie was easily the top performing agent in the company. Her success benefitted everyone in the office.

It was what had started as a normal day for Barbie, appointments with clients, many of them new accounts. But then five minutes before the office was to close, the receptionist called back to Barbie announcing a client was there insisting he see her that day. Barbie told her to send him back and if he was still there when it was time for the girls to leave she would lock-up, there was no need for them to wait for her to finish up with the late client.

Barbie was straightening her office preparing for the end of the day, her jacket hanging on the back of her chair; she had her back to the door when the man entered her private office. With the top of the one-piece skirt being a halter, the strap around the back of her neck was concealed by her black hair, from the back Barbie appeared to be naked from the waist up. And the high heels were doing what men love most about heels; her ass looked delicious in the gray skirt, which with her bending over showed the lace tops of the black thigh highs. Barbie heard her office door close.

"Damn Debbie, you look great!"

Barbie snapped around when she heard that name again, although she was not sure she heard him correctly. It was Alan, the client who had fucked her at the party, standing just inside the closed door.

"Excuse me..."

"I was saying you look great Debbie."

Obviously frustrated she pointed to the name on her desk "It's Barbie, and how may I help you?"

"I need to add a new piece of machinery to my policy; and I thought you told me your name is Debbie."

Barbie was becoming concerned after hearing him say she told him her name is Debbie, she felt sure he was referring to what she had said just after he fucked her; but she was determined to deny what happened at the party until she was forced to confess she had indeed told him her name was Debbie.

"Alan, you have been a client of mine for years, you knew me as Barbara before and you know what happened to my husband; I am trying to rebuild my life so I go by Barbie now. Perhaps you misunderstood 'Barbie' for Debbie?"

"I swear you told me your name is Debbie."

"Alan, I haven't see you but once since November, and that was two weeks ago."

"Oh, we weren't in your office when you told me your name is Debbie."

"Alan, it couldn't have been me that told you that, you must be mistaken, I have never seen you outside this office."

"Oh, so you're saying you don't know anything about a woman in a pink wig?"

Barbie's eyes grew big, he did recognize her that night at the party even with the pink wig and extra makeup after all; or maybe he just thought he recognized her as the slut he had fucked. She was not giving in that easily, perhaps there was still a chance he was only 'fishing' trying to get her to confirm what were just suspicions. She was not going to admit to anything until she was left with no choice but to acknowledge it was her wearing the pink wig.

"Me wear a pink wig, that's insane; why would I do that?"

"Oh, I don't know; maybe to hide your true identity?"

"From what, from who? Why would I try to hide my identity?"

"Because you were wearing CFM heels, blue thigh highs with the word 'slut' printed on them, makeup that matched what was on the thigh highs, and a little blue dress that left little to the imagination, as well as the fact that you were laying on a table while we were fucking."

One thing was for sure, Barbie was not mistaken it was Alan at the party; he described everything she had on that night perfectly. She excused herself saying she needed to make sure the girls had locked the doors to the office after they left; actually she was checking to make sure there was no one left in the office but her and Alan. Barbie did not want anyone eavesdropping on the ensuing conversation, even if it had not been her at the party, which it was, the truth would not matter when it came to the girls in the office spreading rumors.

She tried to call Jay to tell him the predicament she was in but there was no answer, she could really use his guidance right now. Barbie felt she would eventually be forced to confess to Alan it was her at the New Year's Eve party. Once she admitted she was there, what about the fact she had given two guys blowjobs and swallowed, and then was fucked by three other men, the second being the man standing in her personal office; what would she say after that?

Thank goodness everyone else had left the office, it was just her and Alan, but being alone with a man who had fucked her so well was not good either. When Barbie went back into her office she could not hide her concern about what Alan was saying; her facial expression practically confirmed his accusations.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Named Barbie Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds