• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Named Barbie Ch. 21

Mom Named Barbie Ch. 21

12

Chapter 21 - Office girls set a trap to catch Barbie with mystery man

"So Alan, you mention these 'parties', if you had seen me there what would you have done, told everyone your insurance agent was at a swinger's party?"

"No way; we are all there for the same reason. That is our private life and is no one's business where we go or what we do. I can't speak for everyone, but as a general rule we don't talk about who we might see at a party; we stand as much to lose as anyone else by telling who we see and what goes on."

It did not go unnoticed by Alan that if the parties were a 'normal' party why would Barbie be asking what he would have done had he seen her there; and why didn't she question him inviting her to the Valentine party when the only information he shared about the location was the Valentines party would be at the hotel beside the club where the New Year's party took place. And, how would she know the parties were swinger parties had she not been there.

He felt sure it was Barbie he had fucked New Year's Eve, even though the pink haired slut had told him her name was Debbie. Now after her questions he was certain it was Barbie he had seen there. Alan would make it a point to drop by and keep Barbie informed when a party was being held; he was confident he would see her at a party again, maybe not this weekend, but he was sure she would attend another party soon.

As a hint to let Barbie know he was certain it was her he recognized her at the New Year's Eve party, when Alan left he intentionally said...

"See ya soon Debbie" giving her a wink.

When she heard Alan call her Debbie as he left Barbie knew he didn't believe she wasn't at the party; but she felt her secret was safe when Alan told her he did not say anything about who he saw there.

Barbie was still in her office when Jay returned her call, she explained to him what had happened with Alan as well as telling Jay about the Valentine's party. She was surprised to hear Jay knew all about the upcoming party, he had been reluctant to suggest it to Barbie concerned the New Year's Eve party had been too overwhelming for her. He had been doing research online on several different topics, one being the swinger group that held the New Year's Eve party; and another topic being Dom/sub, Master/slave relationships in the world of BDSM.

Even though Jay felt Barbie would do anything he asked, and after witnessing the things she had done, Jay still didn't know the extent of her dedication to him and the degree of what a horny slut she could be. He had already considered the Valentine's party on her birthday, but he thought she might prefer a more intimate setting just the two of them. When Barbie told Jay she was surfing the Internet for prospective outfits should they go to the party he knew which she would prefer to do and he was beginning to get an idea of what she was capable of.

Having narrowed her choices of dresses for the Valentine's party to two or three, she made a decision when Jay asked if she would like to go to the party Saturday night. It was not much of a dress at all; a red mini-dress, with straps that went over the shoulder and connected to the front under the arms, the front was held in place by two thin strings that tied mid-back. The back was completely open except for a narrow piece of fabric to cover her ass. Even though it provided full-coverage in the front the entire dress was a stretchy, see-thru material.

The dress included a matching small G-string panty; however, either she would not wear the G-string or she would not have it on for very long. Red thigh highs and five-inch red pumps completed the outfit; with two-day delivery she would have the items in time for the party. Barbie would go the next day and have blonde highlights added to her dark black sassy hair style. No need for a wig this time, she would be going as her sexy, slutty self.

With the plans for Saturday night having been made, there was still the issue of celebrating her birthday privately, just Jay and Barbie; which Jay requested be done Friday night. He insisted they have an evening alone; he had some topics he needed to present to her. Of course when Jay would not give her a hint of what he wished to discuss, Barbie's anxiety ran wild wondering if she had screwed up again.

Thursday night Jay calmed her fears telling Barbie how proud he was of her, saying with his guidance she was making better decisions in her life. It was ironic, a twenty-one year old young man helping a forty year old woman straighten out her life, but good judgement knows no age. At some point in their lives many people could use helpful advice; some need more than others. They need someone to take control helping to get their life back on track before they completely crash and burn.

The only clues Jay would give Barbie was that she would be presented with some choices, choices that could drastically change her life; and in his opinion she would be pleased with the options he was offering her, they were actually her idea. All Barbie needed to do now was be ready when Jay arrived to pick her up at her apartment Friday evening. She would wear the second little black dress, the one that was open wide down the front showing an almost obscene amount of flesh between her tits and fit snug around her wide hips.

Friday at work the girls were whispering again after seeing the blonde highlights in Barbie's black hair; by now she had heard the rumors going around the office as well as among the townspeople. Some thought she might be seeing Alan, but Alan was married; and his wife, having come from a wealthy family, was the one with money in their relationship, he was broke without her. Not that Barbie was after money, but with Alan's annoying personality money was all he had going for him, and it wasn't his.

Other rumors were, she was seeing an old rich guy too old to be seen in public; another was she is the mistress of a rich married man. The last but least popular rumor included the actual reason for her cheerful moods and constant change in appearance, Barbie was seeing a much younger man; but why would she be making such drastic changes for a younger man who most likely had nothing financially to offer the once gold-digging whore.

The girls did not realize how close the last rumor was to the truth, Barbie was seeing a much younger man, a man young enough to be her son, and he had plenty to offer her financially. But it was not his finances she wanted, she had a job that paid well, even better after her recent transformation. She did not need his money. She truly loved this younger man and he loved her, in addition to love he gave her the other thing she needed most, emotional stability and direction to what had become a very chaotic life. Whoever it was the girls were anxious to meet this incredible mystery man whom had caused such a radical change in Barbara's life, but the only male they ever saw her with was her son Jay.

The girls in the office knew Saturday was Barbie's birthday, her fortieth birthday; the dreaded milestone that had broken up her marriage. They threw Barbie a small party at the office in honor of the occasion, complete with a cake and presents, each of them giving her a gift card for dinner at a local restaurant; after all, it was because of Barbie that the agency was doing so well. But the office party was not only to show their appreciation for Barbie and to celebrate her birthday; it would also give them a chance to be alone with Barbie, just her and the girls. Their continuing discreet inquiries about her personal life made it obvious to Barbie they were fishing for hints about who she was seeing.

She answered their questions, but remained vague with the details, cautious not to reveal her son was the man responsible for saving her from herself. While the gift cards to the upscale restaurants were a nice gesture, it was actually a ploy in hopes of catching Barbie dining with her mystery man. When asked if she had any plans for her birthday Barbie smiled mischievously.

"We are going out to dinner tonight then tomorrow my sweetie is taking me to a private party to celebrate my special day in an extraordinary way."

Her expression, 'a private party', celebrating in an 'extraordinary way'; just what did that mean? The girls were more curious now than they were before, they quizzed Barbie for particulars about the 'private party' as well as what she and her sweetie would be doing that was so 'extraordinary'?

When Barbie elaborated it was a party where a woman's age didn't matter, where young and old were peers sharing a fun and playful attitude; the girls were still not sure exactly what she was saying. They pressed her further hoping Barbie would share more about how she intended to celebrate her birthday, she was careful with her answer.

"I will only say I get to dress up, dance the night away and with any luck when I do finally get to sleep it will be with a huge smile on my face" and Barbie winked at the girls leaving little doubt what she meant by 'a huge smile' on her face.

Instead of Barbie being embarrassed at her obvious confession she was talking about sex, she smiled with pride, which made the girls blush at her vanity. They had always been jealous of Barbara, the girls had taken solace when her life started to fall apart, although they hated that Sam paid the price for her indiscretions, they felt the beautiful sexy bitch got what she deserved. But now to their dismay she had reinvented herself as vivacious Barbie, the weight loss from the stress had only enhanced her curvaceous figure and this new man had her looking and dressing sexier than ever.

Not only was Barbie even more attractive than she was before, she seemed genuinely happy; possibly even happier than before she went through her midlife crisis. Yes, they did appreciate all the new clients Barbie had brought to the agency, it meant they had all gotten an increase in pay, but that was business, as females they despised Barbie. Their husbands stopped by the office more now than they ever had in the past just to see what Barbie was wearing.

After the disingenuous party Barbie left the office to prepare for the weekend; a package lay by her apartment door. She was ecstatic that her outfit had arrived in time for the party; Barbie tried on the thin dress. It fit like a second skin, snug at her small waist but very tight around her womanly hips and ample chest. It was so tight across her tits her large areolas could be easily seen through the sheer material and her large prominent nipples poked out against the pliable fabric.

Barbie looked even better in the revealing dress than the young model online; it was exactly what she wanted for her adventure Saturday night. Now it was time to get ready for dinner with Jay. She lay out the little black dress, a pair of nude-colored thigh highs and five inch acrylic stiletto heels before slipping into a hot bath. As she soaked in the tub Barbie contemplated what choices Jay could be asking her to make, he had said she would be pleased with the options, but that did little to calm her fears as the time grew closer for her to make what he had described as 'life changing' decisions.

With her legs and pussy shaved smooth Barbie finished bathing, and then applied her makeup before getting dressed. Since they would be going out in public she restricted her cosmetics to sultry-sexy rather than the sexy-slutty look which will be appropriate Saturday night. Barbie stepped into the black dress pulling it up over her full hips placing the halter strap around her neck. Her braless tits bounced free underneath the two strips of fabric covering them; thankfully the string holding the two strips together kept them from spreading farther exposing even more than the five-plus inches of cleavage between her breasts all the way to her waist.

Completely dressed, minus bra and panties of course, Barbie admired herself in the full-length mirror. She looked like a cross between a high-class hooker and an upscale exotic dancer, both a compliment that at almost forty she was blessed to still be so attractive and well proportioned. Barbie's workouts had helped but she thanked her mom and dad for the good genes they had passed on to her. It was almost time for Jay to arrive and Barbie's anxiety was in overdrive, nervous about what changes to her life the evening might bring; she downed two shots of liquor and was sipping a cocktail when Jay parked in front of her apartment.

When Barbie opened the door the expression on Jay's face told her all she needed to know of his opinion of her outfit for the evening; but it was still nice to hear his words.

"Wow Barbie, you look terrific! You never cease to amaze me. I love the highlights in your hair; you are a walking wet dream."

Jay gave her his traditional tight hug pressing her firm D tits against his chest, but he also gave her a very sensual kiss before asking if she was ready to go. As they walked hand-in-hand down the steps Barbie realized she was already feeling the effects of the drink and shots, she stumbled on the stairs falling against Jay.

"Steady there girl, are you ok?"

Barbie giggled, "I may have had something to drink while I was waiting."

Jay laughed, "That should make for an interesting evening considering how flirtatious you get when you drink."

"Are you complaining?"

"Oh no, not at all, just stating the obvious. I love how you can be a tease getting a 'rise' from every man in a room."

"So, you're saying you like your girlfriend being a naughty girl?"

"Oh yes, I wouldn't have it any other way."

Jay retrieved a neatly wrapped box from his truck and they got in Barbie's car to leave, he asked if there was any place in particular she would like to go for her birthday. She produced the gift cards from the girls at the office, suggesting one of the restaurants for dinner. Jay was surprised at how generous Barbie's coworkers had been with their gifts; each card was validated for an amount that would easily cover the cost of a meal for two at the designated upscale restaurant.

Jay chose a card for a chain steakhouse with a reputation for being expensive, while Barbie was dressed rather scandalous for the general public, the price of a meal at this restaurant made it cost prohibitive for families; meaning the patrons should exclusively be other adults. Jay didn't know the gift cards, each one perfect for dining on a special occasion, was not just coincidence. Each girl in the office would also be having dinner Friday evening at the respective restaurant on the card they had given Barbie.

When Jay and Barbie entered the steakhouse they didn't notice Barbie's coworker Marcia sitting at a discreet table in the back near the restrooms, however, Marcia's husband Paul noticed Barbie. There is no way he could miss Barbie; she was easily the most attractive woman in the establishment; and a mature woman as sexy as Barbie made her more desirable than a younger woman. The little black dress screamed 'look at me' and Barbie's long legs ending in the CFM heels had Paul fantasizing what it would be like to have those sexy legs wrapped around his waist.

Marcia strained to see who was with Barbie hoping to discover the identity of her mystery-man, but again she was disappointed to see the man accompanying Barbie was no mystery at all, it was just her son Jay. He was dressed nice, a dress shirt with a coat and tie, but he was wearing jeans and cowboy boots; Barbie look ready to party while Jay simply looked neat and handsome. And handsome is a detail that was not overlooked by Marcia, she could not get over how much Jay looked like his fine-looking father.

Marcia had attempted to flirt with Sam numerous times when he came in the office to see Barbara, but it was obvious he was very much in love with his wife and had no interest in cheating on her. Of course why would Sam be interested in other women, Barbara was a gorgeous woman; few women in their small town even came close to her beauty.

Marcia had spent numerous nights alone with her vibrator screaming Sam's name imagining his cock was the cause of her orgasms; and now she was looking at a younger, even more virile version of the object of her masturbatory fantasies. Jay was no longer a boy, he was in his early twenties, an adult, Marcia may not have been able to seduce his dad into her bed but she felt sure no young man could resist the offer of no-strings-attached sex from an experienced mature woman.

As for her husband, Paul worked shifts and was often out of town with his buddies fishing or hunting; she did not get to fuck Barbara's husband so she would do the next best thing, fuck her son. But the devious scheme of getting Jay into her bed would have to wait, tonight she had different priorities, she was doing reconnaissance hoping to discover the intimate details of Barbie's secret life. Marcia's plan was thwarted when the hostess led Barbie and Jay to the other side of the restaurant seating them out of Marcia's line of sight. As Barbie disappeared into the sea of people and tables the expression on Paul's face indicated his disappointment, although for different reasons than those of his wife,

"Paul, stop it! It's not like she was going to crawl under our table and give you a blowjob; you act like you have never seen a woman dressed like a slut before."

Of course Paul had seen attractive women before, his own wife Marcia was a nice looking woman for her age of fifty-five, she was barely five feet tall with C-cup breasts; however, she had no ass or womanly hips, her only curves were at her bust, she was simply a walking set of nice tits which appeared even bigger than they were due to her small frame. But, when it came to sex, Marcia had become the stereotypical aging female, only giving up her pussy to Paul on special occasions such as anniversary, Valentine's Day, etc. He got a blowjob once a year on his birthday, so of course he was mesmerized by Barbie's brazen display of sexuality.

"Hey, I can dream can't I, and it would be just as many blowjobs as you give me in a year."

"Fuck you Paul, you're a pervert."

"Since when did a man wanting sex make him a pervert?"

"When a man looks at a woman other than his wife the way you looked at Barbie, he is a pervert."

"Well hell, it's not like you give me a reason to lust after you anymore; you act like you forgot what your pussy is for."

Paul and Marcia were still exchanging insults when Barbie walked by on her way to the ladies room, their bickering drew her attention that is when she saw Marcia sitting at the table by the restrooms. Barbie recognized Paul from his visits to the office, which had become much more frequent the past few months. For a moment Barbie forgot how she was dressed when she stopped by her coworker's table to say 'Hi'; but when Paul appeared unable to look her in the eyes she knew where his gaze was directed. He was staring at the wide gap of bare flesh exposed from her neck to her waist; Barbie's large D tits pulled the thin strips of material away from her chest exposing the sides of her breasts. The view caused an instant reaction in the crotch of Paul's slacks.

At first Barbie was self -conscious about how she looked, so far no one except Alan knew of her secret life outside the office. But rather than focusing on Barbie, Marcia was looking at Paul in disgust as his jaw looked like it would hit the floor. Barbie smiled laughing inside at the reaction she had gotten from Marcia's husband; Marcia was no longer able to keep her jealousy of Barbie hidden.

But what did Barbie have to worry about, her body was covered; and as far as they knew she was simply having dinner with her son for her birthday, which was not a lie even though she was dressed somewhat inappropriately for a mother to be dining with her son. Barbie remembered she had told the girls she was going out to dinner tonight, but she had not told them with whom; she had only said 'we'. So when Marcia finally turned her attention back to Barbie and asked where her 'sweetie' was, saying she thought Barbie was having dinner with him; Barbie didn't lie but she was not entirely truthful either.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Named Barbie Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds