• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Exhibitionist Girlfriend

This story is 100% true, with conversations not a true reflection of actual conversations due to time since the events occurred. Names have been changed to protect the guilty!

*****

I met Karen 12 years ago in a local night club. This isn't a story of how we first met but how our sexual relationship evolved over time. Karen was 19 at the time, and I, Tom, 21. She was stunning, brown hair brown eyes, pale skin with a beautiful hour glass figure. She wore size 8 clothes and had 32 D breasts, and nice round ass to match. When we first met she didn't tend to her lady garden, but once we started filming our masturbation sessions she quickly removed to lot to reveal a beautiful smooth outtie pussy. Her pussy was a bit of an enigma, able to take a full fist but not my full length once, and at almost 8 inches I'm not the biggest in the world. Me, on the other hand, I guess I'm quite attractive with an average body having played sports my whole life at a decent level. A bit of a rarity in Ireland I had quite sallow skin, blue eyes, brown hair and again strange in this part of the world a cut cock!

The story starts in her bedroom at her parents' house...

"Hey Mum, Tom and I are going to watch TV in my room," called out Karen.

"No problem hun, and I know you enjoy some large treats, but not too loud your father is due home too and he isn't as understanding as me!" called back her mother with a playful tone to her voice.

She had walked in on us a few months earlier and got a eyeful of her daughter taking my cock from behind, and had been hinting at the size of my manhood ever since. That night when I left all her mother could say to Karen was she couldn't blame Karen for having sex under her roof when she saw the size of my cock.

Karen bounded up the stairs, her ass looking incredible in her tight jeans. I followed up my cock throbbing from anticipation. We walked into her room and locked the door behind us. Karen turned on the TV, and we jumped on to her bed.

"So on this holiday," I said eagerly, "I want to go a quiet part of the beach, in the sand dunes."

"Hmmm, do you?" Karen answered smiling.

I moved closer kissing her, our lips touching gently at first before our tongues met and explored each other's mouths. My hands were already moving to her top pulling it up. She moved back away from allowing me to pull her sweater over her head and off. Her breasts held in a blue lace bra, that she undid and removed. Her large breasts fell gently as the size and weight pulled them down from where the bra kept them. I traced the pink nipples with my finger, enjoying the feel.

"Yeah, I want us to sun bathe nude, and would love to fuck you in the dunes while guys watched us! You know I love the idea of being watched, and who knows, if any of them are bigger than me I might let you experience his massive dick!"

"Tom, you know I'm not sure about the public stuff but I'll go along with it for tonight!"

Karen stood up removing her jeans and blue lace g-string. I loved looking at her pussy, the lips hanging slightly below her perfect mound. Karen lay on the bed legs spread as I lay beside her.

"I know hun, but it turns me on, I want to show you off and want people to look at my cock," I answered as my fingers traced over her flat stomach down to where her pubic hair should have been.

I ran my hand the length of her pussy, letting a finger slide between her lips, and lightly brush her clit. She shivered as I rubbed it gently, moving away down to her pussy entrance teasing it before back to the clit. Eventually I let a finger slide in moving to a rhythm in and out. A second finger soon followed, and then a third, and a fourth, and finally my thumb. My whole hand was moving in and out of her pussy as we kissed.

Her hand soon found her clit as I fisted her wet cunt. Together we hand fucked her until she was moaning with delight. I could feel her pussy contract as she reached her orgasm. We kissed and cuddled for a while before I got up to leave.

"See you in the morning babe, bright an early for the plane!" I said as I left her room. My cock was rock hard but I wanted to keep it for our first fuck on our first holiday. Karen's mom was downstairs as I was leaving and could clearly see the outline of my cock.

"Tom, not satisfied? Maybe you need an older woman?" Ms Molloy called to me as she eyed my crotch.

"Maybe I do! Too bad I see your husband's car pulling up outside!" I answered laughing as I left.

Next morning Karen and I flew out for Spain. We took a taxi to our villa, well Karen's Aunts she said we could have for the week. This was our first holiday together and we were going to enjoy it! As we got closer to our destination we drove past the local beach. My dreams gone, there were no sand dunes and no were quiet away from the bustling street I could live out my fantasy.

"I'm still sun bathing nude!" I said defiantly. Karen just laughed.

We pulled up at the villa, and semi detached home split over 3 floors with a sun terrace on the roof in a housing estate. It was about two in the afternoon, and after travelling neither of us felt like going to the beach.

"Hey, let's use the sun terrace, you can sun bathe naked all you like no one will see you?" suggested Karen.

She put on her bikini, quite conservative no thong or g string in site. I went up ahead of her and out onto the rooftop terrace.

As I stepped out I realised that the connecting house shared the terrace with the roof only split by a knee high fence.

I noticed our neighbour sunbathing topless on her side of the terrace. She was in her 50's, not too bad looking but by no means the most beautiful woman I had seen. Her breasts were exquisite, large baps dominated by huge nipples. She was lying down, her feet facing towards our side, slightly spread. I could see she was wearing a thong. I coughed to get her attention.

"Hi, I'm Tom we are staying next door." I called out.

The woman jumped but then smiled as she answered back in an Irish accent.

"Eileen, nice to meet you Tom, you travel alone?"

"No, my girlfriend Karen is down stairs. She is just changing." I took my top off and sat on seat and waited for Karen.

She was up soon enough in her bikini, and was surprised to see Eileen. After introductions I stood and said "Karen, remember what you said about sunbathing down stairs, I'm doing it!"

She was shocked as she watched me remove my shorts. My shaved cock fully exposed as I turned to face Eileen. She was looking at me, trying not to stare, as my cock slowly filled with blood, rising and expanding to its full 8 inches.

I blushed a little and lay face down on the sun bed.

"Karen, can you put sun cream on my back please?"

"No ppproblemm babe," the nervousness clear in her voice. Karen sat on my ass and massaged the sun cream into my back, moving to my ass and legs.

"Turn over." Karen whispered in my ear, as she got off me.

I did as I was told and could see Eileen eyeing my erection, her legs slightly more spread, and nipples hard on her large sagging tits. Karen sat on my stomach, my cock resting against her ass as she rubbed sun cream into my chest and arms. Her movements rubbing her ass cheeks against my stiff cock. I could feel the pre-cum running from my cock, and although I couldn't see her, I knew Eileen's eyes were stuck to us.

Karen got up and turned around, my juices on her swim suit, as she sat back on my stomach, and started to apply sun cream to my legs. As she leaned forward my cock pressed between her breasts and under her chin.

Eileen, so Karen told me later, involuntarily rubbed her pussy through her thong, before checking herself and stopping. Karen then applied sun cream to my balls, rubbing them and caressing them in her hands. One hand moved up the length of my cock and she applied sun cream to my exposed dick.

She jumped off and without a word headed inside and downstairs.

I didn't know what to do, would Karen kill me if I wanked here in front of Eileen, but I was so horny.

"TOM!! Come here!!" I practically ran inside to Karen, as she called.

I raced down the stairs, my cock bobbing as I ran. Karen was stood at the bottom completely naked. She stopped me 3 steps from the bottom. My cock level with her face, she suddenly devoured it, taking every inch deep in her throat. Her finger still lubricated from the sun cream found its way to my ass and entered as she sucked harder and faster on my dick. Her head bobbed stopping at the mushroom head of my cut cock. Her finger found my prostate and massaged.

Within seconds I was moaning as my cum filled her mouth. Like the sex crazed girl she is she swallowed as much as she could.

She let my cock slide out of her mouth, as I stepped down the last 3 steps. I kissed her tasting my seed from her mouth.

"Tom, I don't know what came over me. Seeing her eyeing your cock turned me on so much! I might not go back up though I'm a little embarrassed, and I wouldn't mind playing with Tonto, while you're up there, with the old woman watching you ha ha"

Tonto was her pet name for her dildo and I just answered if that's what she wants, I'll go catch some rays.

I walked back up the stairs as Karen went to out room to fuck her pussy with her thick toy.

I strode onto the terrace and Eileen looked up. She smiled at my flaccid cock and winked at me.

"Tom, do you mind applying some sun cream to my back?" she said, sitting up and forward on the bed so I could sit behind her.

"No Problem Eileen," I answered eagerly as I stepped across the fence that separated our side from hers. I sat behind her, noticing the cum still dribbling from my cock. I was straddling the bed with Eileen in front of me, as I started to rub sun cream into her shoulders. I moved down her back as she moved back on the bed, her bare ass cheeks hitting into my cock. My cum stuck to her as my hands continued to rub cream into her back.

"Don't forget the sides Tom." I obeyed and moved my hands up her side, catching the side of her breasts.

My cock was hardening and Eileen pushed back as he felt it stick into her back.

"My breasts could do with some cream too if you like," she naughtily suggested as she leaned her head back into me, her blond hair flowing down my chest, as I caressed her enormous tits playing with her nipples. My cock was now fully hard as she reached behind her and found it.

"I forgot how quickly young boys recover, not like my husband!" she laughed.

"Where is he?" I stammered suddenly brought back to reality.

"Gone on some tour with the group, I didn't feel up for it."

"I'm not sure I can do this," I said getting up and back to my own sun bed. Eileen sat facing me her legs still spread. I was playing with my cock without realising it looking at the mature lady in front of me. She reacted immediately, pulling her thong to the side. A dark landing strip met a beautiful tight pussy, a perfect camel toe.

She watched me as she pulled her lips apart showing this 21 year old her inner most private part. She slid a finger in as I ran my hand the full length of my cock, masturbating slowly, still sensitive from my last orgasm only minutes earlier. Eileen was fucking herself mercilessly as she watched me. She lifted her legs and showed me her puckered asshole.

"She's too young to realise the pleasure anal can bring to both," she said seductively as she continued to pump her pussy. "I do and Michael doesn't satisfy me nearly enough, almost 40 years and with the same cock, and he is nowhere near your size"

"Eileen, you want my cock don't you... Karen is downstairs fucking her cunt with a huge dildo thinking of you getting off looking at me, did you know that? I'll fuck you by the time either of us leaves."

With that I moaned and came for the second time that afternoon, covering my chest in cum.

Eileen moved faster in her pussy, two finger engulfed by her tight lips. She spasmed as she came looking me in the eye as she did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Girlfriend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds