• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The House by the Sea

The House by the Sea

123456

Introduction: Hey everyone, this is my entry for the 2016 Halloween contest. It's a tale loosely inspired by "Dracula", "The Woman in Black" and other horror tales. This story contains themes of Transgender Transformation and themes of mind control, if you are not into that kind of story it's probably best you don't read the rest. Also, I usually set my stories in the US and change my writing language for the US audience, but this story is set in England and will this time be written in the English style, so color will become colour and other small changes like that. Also please bear in mind that I am dyspraxic so please be nice if you spot any grammar issues, it's a miracle I could write any story all things considered. This story is the biggest I've ever written for this site, 22,000 words! I know it's long but I'm very proud of it and I hope you enjoy this story. Story has been re-edited on 10/15/2016

* * *

October 28th 2016.

Patrick lets out a long yawn as he waits for the lift to take him up to his floor when he hears panting behind him. He turns and sees a man wearing a smart suit with blond hair; it's his older brother Ian trying to get the same lift. "Hi Patrick." Ian says catching his breath.

Patrick looks at his watch and lets out a little laugh as the lift opens. "You know, if you actually bought a wristwatch you would have a better grasp of time." He says as they both step in. Patrick pressing for the 12th floor while Ian pushes for the 10th.

"Why would I do that? Watches need to be manually changed twice a year and need new batteries. My iPhone keeps better time and changes automatically for me." He says proudly pulling his iPhone from his pocket.

Patrick laughs. "Then buy a smart watch idiot. When's your meeting?"

"Five minutes, I'm running late. Meeting with other tenants of the building on the 10th floor, should be fun. Did you hear back about that intern trip?" He asks. Patrick looks down looking sad. "Believe me it's for the best, you'll understand some day. Father says he may get you a paid job soon." The lift opens and Ian steps out. "See you later." The doors close and the lift continues up to Patrick's floor.

The lift opens on the 12th floor and Patrick steps out checking his watch, he hated being in early especially as he is getting paid bugger all for being here. He sees the big sign above the receptionist's desk saying "Coleman's Solicitors", so he goes to the reception and signs in with the receptionist, writing Patrick Coleman. Yep, he's the boss' son, well second son. He has studied law at Greenwich University so his dad, having offices in one of the many building near Cannery Warf in London, is making him take an unpaid internship at the law firm to get him experience. He is somewhat grateful for the opportunity but is furious that he feels he has to prove himself more over the others in the place, especially when his brother got a job with the firm straight away. He felt his brother got all the breaks while he always had to prove himself despite having similar marks in his exams compared to his brother. His family have run this law firm for over a century and have many well established clients all over the UK.

He checks his hair in a nearby mirror before entering the office. He has medium length brown hair combed to the side, he has striking blue eyes and stands at 5 ft 10, about average height but not really tall either. He double checks his suit is neat and he walks into the main office. Being an intern he has to be there before everyone else to make coffee, make sure everything is ready etc. He makes sure the heating is on being late October, it is getting quite brisk outside now, people are now wearing gloves and scarf's, it's a "Game of Thrones" cliché but winter is coming.

He slams his briefcase down on his desk and looks over to the other intern's desk, Samantha. He hates her right now. Every year the firm send an intern on a field trip to a location in the country where they deal with a client's needs and gets some very valuable experience at the same time. This year the Bradley estate needs someone. The owner of the house, Mrs Harriett Bradley has just passed away leaving a will and other legal documentation in need of going over, but it's somewhere in her house. So someone, an intern, is to go to the house and search for the documentation and come back to the office. It's a great opportunity and Patrick lobbied and put his name forward so many times but Samantha got the opportunity. She is leaving today, her train tickets have been paid for and the locals are waiting for her at the house. Patrick did some research on the place; it is literally in the middle of nowhere. A small village on the cost near Southampton; from there you get a small boat to a small island off the coast where the house is located. Apparently the BBC approached the firm last year to get permission to film "And Then There Were None" there but the firm said Mrs Bradley forbad it. It reminds Patrick a lot of the film and play "The Woman in Black" where a solicitor is sent to a house in the middle of nowhere that is shut off from the rest of the world to find legal documents, but this house is no ghost story.

He gave up hope of going. He sees Samantha walk in all smiles and virtually skipping to her desk. Showing off now, he hates that. He then notices she is not wearing a suit but jeans, a t-shirt and a pink coat, and she is carrying an empty box. She then starts to pack her stuff. "What's going on?" Patrick asks.

She smiles at him looking excited. "You'll never guess what?" She asks.

He groans. "I know, you're going to the Bradley estate." He says looking angry.

"No, I got a new job! No more unpaid bullshit. Smith & Hurt just hired me, I start tomorrow." She exclaims all excited.

Patrick looks shocked and feels it. Smith & Hurt are a huge company in London and to get a job there is a huge achievement especially for someone with so little experience. "Wow, congratulations." Patrick says.

She jumps on the balls of her feet. "Thanks, so instead of going to the Bradley house, I get to celebrate Halloween this week, and my friend is having a costume party, so excited. She's American and they take it really seriously."

Patrick's heart skips a beat and he realises something. "Wait; there is no other intern, who is going to the Bradley House?" He asks.

Samantha shrugs. "I don't give a shit, here." She hands him the file. "You may as well go, if it's an intern's opportunity you may as well take it. Prove to your Dad you can do these things. My train ticket is inside; you may want to pack if you want to get there in good time." She says as she continues to pack her things away.

He gets off his chair and picks up his briefcase again putting the file inside so he can read it on the train to Southampton. "Listen, thanks and good luck at the new job, you deserve it." He says actually meaning it feeling happy he got the opportunity he wanted.

Samantha hugs him and leaves with her box of things, he then pulls out a sheet of paper and leaves a note on his desk saying what has happened.

* * *

Patrick wakes up suddenly as the train jolts on the journey. He has the file open on his lap and he rubs the sleep from his eyes. He checks his watch, it will be sundown in a couple of hours, and he hopes to get there so he doesn't have to cross the water in the dark. From studying the file the house has been on the island for nearly two hundred years, it has been modernised which is difficult for a island locked house, but it's got a huge amount of land surrounding it, including a small forest at the back of the house. Being an island there was no chance of getting lost, but he is tempted to explore the house and grounds once he is there. He can't wait to see it.

An announcement is made they are approaching Southampton station, he needs to switch to another train to the coastal village of Seaford, it's almost a town so it's actually quite big for a village. It's a big fishing area too and has a long history about it he hopes to learn more about. He puts the files back in his briefcase and reaches for his luggage which he packed in a hurry; he hopes he hasn't forgotten anything.

He finds his connecting train without any issues and twenty minutes later he steps off the platform at Seaford Station. It's a small unmanned station so there is no staff to talk to, so he can't ask for directions, so he walks up to the main centre of the village and looks around. There are various local shops, a few takeaway places and other local businesses. He sees a poster advertising a local theatre group's upcoming play and he sees a huge village hall where a man is putting up a huge banner advertising the "2016 Halloween Celebration 125th Anniversary, Sunday 30th October 2016, Sundown until late." So they have been celebrating Halloween since 1891? That's strange as he is sure Halloween wasn't really celebrated back then. He shrugs it off as he sees a man in a suit wearing a large gold chain watching the banner go up. The man turns and sees Patrick; he looks to be in his late 30's with black gelled back hair. He smiles and approaches him. "Good afternoon there. Just arrived have you?" He asks seeing his luggage.

Patrick smiles. "Yes sir, 125th celebration? Impressive." He says.

The man nods turning back to the banner. "Yep, one of the few places in England that have consistently celebrated it. It's usually an American thing but between you and me, I swear they stole it from us." He says smiling. He holds out his hand. "I'm Harry Legg, Mayor of Seaford."

Patrick returns the hand shake. "Pleasure to meet you Mr Mayor. I'm Patrick. Question, why Sunday night? Halloween is Monday night?" He asks seriously.

Harry shrugs. "Convenience for the citizens. People work, easier to have it on a weekend so people have the day to get costumes prepared. So why are you visiting Seaford today sir?" He asks as the maintenance man behind him finishes and starts to wind down the ladder.

"I've come to look at the Bradley Estate." He says proudly.

He is startled that Harry is so shocked he backs into the maintenance man nearly making him drop the ladder; he takes some time to sort himself out. He looks at Patrick in shock and some dismay. "The Bradley estate? You're the solicitor?" He asks slowly and deliberately.

Patrick seems a bit taken back by Harry's sudden change in mood upon hearing him say the Bradley Estate. "Yes that's right."

He looks at him shaking his head. "That can't be right? You're a...you're not a...there must have been a mistake." He says.

Patrick thinks and suddenly laughs realising what Harry is talking about. "Oh I see what you mean. No a girl named Samantha was meant to come, that's probably what you mean, but she has taken a job offer elsewhere and me being the only intern left in the firm, I have taken her place." He says but is still startled to see the man still looking startled.

"No sir, go home, call your office and tell them you are here. They clearly don't know about this." Harry says.

Patrick starts to feel annoyed. "No, I'm perfectly capable of doing my duty, I'm going to the Bradley house, can you point me..."

"You can't go there!" He says rather loudly. "You can't sir, call your office..."

"You call my office, I'm going to the house and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Good day to you." Patrick says as he marches off, he can hear Harry calling after him not to go.

Patrick feels so annoyed by the Mayor's reaction, how dare he think he's not good enough for the job. He starts to feel like everyone is holding him back, his father, his father's firm now this. After walking for awhile he spots a small peer and a man by a motorised boat, a sign hangs above him saying "Water Taxi". Patrick looks up from there and sees in the distance the Bradley Estate Island. The house looks huge even from the long distance he is looking; the land surrounding the island is quite substantial as well. Seeing that daylight is almost gone he marches up to the man by the boat wearing a black coat and a hat, he smells a bit too, obviously not one for regular washing. "Excuse me? Can you take me...?"

"Only one boat left to go before I close today sir." He says in a matter of fact kind of way. "Just waiting for some solicitor from London to take to the Bradley Estate then I'm off home for the night." He says picking his nails with his teeth.

"Yes, well that would be me actually." Patrick says.

The man stops mid picking and stares at Patrick. "You're the solicitor?" He asks slowly.

Patrick just drops his luggage and briefcase at his feet looking annoyed. "For god's sake yes I'm the bloody solicitor." He says.

The man holds up his hands apologetically. "No offence intended sir, if it's you they sent for whatever reason I best be taking you across before it gets dark. I'm Peter by the way, Peter Harris, at your service." He holds out his hand.

Patrick calms down and returns the handshake. "Patrick." He replies. "Nice to meet you."

Peter helps with the luggage and briefcase and he climbs onto the boat followed by Patrick. It's simple boat with a motor at the end, after pulling at the cord twice the engine comes alive and they start in their journey. As they get away from the peer Peter looks up. "What does he want?"

Patrick turns to see Harry Legg frantically signalling to them. "Never mind him, just get me to the house."

"Right you are." He replies.

While on the way feeling the cold sea air hit his face and ruffling his hair, he and Peter have a brief chat about things. Patrick even mentions how he just got the job as Samantha pulled out. They hit the beach by a cliff top and Peter gets out and pulls the boat to land. "So someone else was meant to be here?" He says a little concerned. "Does your office know?"

"I assume so." Patrick says getting off the boat. "I left them a note."

Peter looks a bit concerned, scratches his chin and looks at the sky knowing the sun will be down in an hour or so. "Look, I'm not supposed to come back until, well when they tell me. But I'll let you be tonight, but I'll be here in the morning to pick you up..."

"I'm not leaving until the job is done!" He says firmly.

Peter holds up his hand. "None the less, I'll be here in the morning should you decide to come back to the mainland. You'll see. They brought food and other things you'll need during your stay, it's all inside. Good luck." Peter says leaving him. "The stairway up the cliff should be just up there." He calls as he pushes the boat into the water and climbs in and sets off on his way.

Patrick turns and sure enough sees the stairs and sets off for them. They are metal, obviously installed recently and climbs up them. He can see why they would build a house here, the cliffs will hold back the waves and keep the house safe, and it seems such a nice place too. He gets to the top and follows the long pathway to the house. Soon he is feeling tired and exhausted from the long walk to the house he is relieved to reach the gates, he pushes them open and closes them, they make a long loud screeching noise as he does this and makes his way to the front door. He has a good look at the house, it's large with three floors, and it has a brownish twinge to it but looks rather charming. Patrick can't put his finger on it but there is a strange feeling to the place, almost like a heavy feeling, he felt it when he came through the gates. He finds the key under the door mat, where the file said it would be and unlocks the door and enters. The main hall is huge. A large staircase dominates it leading up and going in two directions, left and right, with two large doors on each part of the landing. The bottom floor has a red cappet going to the stairs with exposed hard tiled flooring on either side; four doors are on the bottom floor. Harriet Bradley was not a good housekeeper; there is dust and cobwebs everywhere. He closes the front door and walks around. He sees dust lifting off of the floor as he walks. One door leads to a room that is padded on the floor, he finds this very peculiar but shrugs it off, another door leads to the kitchen, another is a dining room and the last one leads to a large office with paperwork everywhere. "Jesus Christ." He says aloud. He continues searching the house; he finds three bedrooms and a bathroom on one floor, one the third he finds a door leading to the attic, a room stacked with boxes and two empty rooms. He climbs back down a level and finds the room the file said would be his, it has a large four poster bed with pink sheets, he groans looking at that, a dresser with a mirror, an ensuite bathroom is attached and in the corner is a large wardrobe. He opens the dresser and nearly laughs, inside is loads of knickers. Another drawer has bras, the wardrobe has dresses and skirts of all kinds, and they're all old fashioned looking ones too. "Well this was a woman's house." He tells himself.

With his things dropped off in the room he returns to the bottom floor where behind the staircase he finds a fifth door he didn't realise was there. He walks over to it but can't open it and a cold chill is coming from behind it. Even in his suit jacket he shivers and walks away from the door. He concludes it must lead to the cellar and decides to ignore it and have a quick look at the papers in the office and see where he can start.

* * *

Mr Coleman is just getting his things together to go home, no doubt his wife has a nice dinner waiting for him and he can relax for the rest of the evening. When he finds out what his son Patrick is up to he is going to kill him. How dare he not show up for work without so much as a phone call? Samantha was gone but that was to be expected, poor girl, but it has to be done. He closes his case when his phone rings. He answers it. "Sir, I have a gentleman from Seaford on the phone, he says it's urgent." His secretary says over the phone.

"Put him through, quickly please." He says wanting to get home.

He hears frantic breathing on the phone. "Hello, Mr. Coleman?" Asks the voice.

"Yes yes, what is it?" He asks impatiently.

"Harry Legg, the Mayor of Seaford here. We have a problem, a big one. That intern you sent, that you send every year? Well, it's a man!" He says.

Mr. Coleman takes it in for a second and leans into his desk. "Explain that again, and tell me everything you know."

Later he is emerging from his office quickly marching for the interns desks, he goes to Samantha's which has her notice to leave on top, then he marches to his son's desk and finds the note saying he is taking Samantha's place. He picks up the phone and dials a number. "Urgent meeting, now!" he says and hangs up, then he dials Patrick's mobile, it goes straight to voicemail, no signal on that bloody island. He dials another number and gets a busy signal; no doubt the phone is unplugged. He slams the phone down and heads to the board room, they need to get Patrick back before it's too late.

* * *

Patrick is back in his room, he had a quick look at the papers but found no clear indication of where to start, it was all a mess but he can get a start on it in the morning. For now he is laying on the rather comfortable bed in his shirt. His tie and suit jacket are off now and he is just relaxing. He looks out the window and sees the sun is nearly set; he has to think about dinner soon.

He looks at the dresser and he smiles and gets up. As he walks to it he thinks back to his teenage years. When he was going through puberty and becoming sexually active he had a fixation with his mothers knickers draw. He doesn't know why? But he always liked to wear them and masturbate, it went on until he grew out of it when he turned 15, the thrill had worn off. But these were different somehow; he opened the draw and saw all kinds of lace, silk and other naughty pieces of ladies lingerie. He could feel an erection forming as he caressed his hands through the draw picking out a silk pink thong. He began having strange thoughts about wearing them, it was around this time that he noticed the sun had set and maybe he should put the lights on instead, but he froze.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The House by the Sea

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds