• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joshua & Sarah Pt. 02

Joshua & Sarah Pt. 02

12

This is a sequel to the story about Joshua and Naomi. That story ended with Naomi being transformed by Joshua her stepson from an obsessive religion lifestyle to that of a more normal person. In this story Joshua guides Sarah, his sister, to a new more liberated lifestyle. If sexual contact between siblings offends you then please do not read this story.

Edited by WindySwimming

Isiah goes back to Sampson leaving Sarah alone at his house

Isiah and Sarah went to their church and stayed most of the day. Sarah hated the clothes she had to wear. She hoped this was the last time. Isiah was asked to speak. He railed about women who glorified themselves. Sarah knew this was pointed at her because of the very attractive hairstyle Teresa had given her.

Isiah left about five. As he was leaving he said to Sarah, "Don't yield to worldly temptation. That is what happened to your mother and Naomi. They are both doomed to damnation and destructions. Follow my teachings."

"Yes daddy."

"See you in a month."

Sarah thought, Maybe, but probably not the way you think.

She went to the back yard to sat and think. She was still conflicted about what was happening. The one thing she could not deny is that she enjoyed the night before. She actually enjoyed being spanked by Joshua. She liked the attention she received from George and Evelyn. She wanted more. She heard a knock on the door. It was Joshua.

"Hi Joshua," Sarah said as she opened the door. "Please come in."

They went to the living room and sat across from each other.

"How are you?" Joshua asked.

"I'm good," Sarah answered. She waited for Joshua to say more.

"Do you want to continue this? I may have gone too far last night. I got frustrated."

"I don't want to go to jail so yes I'll continue." Again Sarah waited for him to continue.

"What if jail wasn't an outcome? Would you still want to continue?"

Now Sarah understood. He was second guessing this whole plan after Sarah came unglued the day before. Sarah now realized he really did care for her.

"Yes," Sarah said smiling at Joshua letting him know she wanted this. She only wished she was as sure as she sounded. "What do you have in mind next?"

"First is the dress code. You won't wear those clothes again."

"Isiah will be back in four weeks. What do we do then?"

"We'll figure it out. Next, you will wear no clothes when you are in this house."

"What!" Sarah said. "You mean disrobe as soon as I get home and dress only as I leave?"

"Exactly."

"I still have to work the garden to eat. I have to wear clothes or I will burn and get beat up."

"You're right. I will provide you the clothes to wear for that. I have given you a command. What do you say?"

"Yes sir!" Sarah got up and removed her old clothes. She took them to the bedroom and put them away.

She came back into the living room and sat again in the chair opposite Joshua.

"Next, tomorrow night I will have some of my friends over to watch the game on the big screen TV I purchased for the house."

"I was surprised you left it with cable. I assumed that was you."

"I left it for you," Joshua said.

Sarah realized it felt somewhat natural to sit here talking to Joshua with him fully clothed and her nude. Even though he was her brother, she was affecting him. He couldn't stop looking at her breast and between her legs. This gave her power.

"Thanks for that. Do I need to serve food? I assume you want me to be hostess to your guests."

"No food. I will bring beer and some microwave popcorn and chips. Yes, are to serve the guys. There will be four buddies. One will be Reed. You can watch game with us. You seemed to enjoy that last night."

"Yes sir," Sarah said with just the slightest hint of sarcasm. "I will make you proud. Think Evelyn would like to come over also?"

"She might," Joshua said. "I will invite her."

"Do you want to have some dinner?"

"Sounds good. Let me help."

Joshua and Sarah enjoyed dinner together. It almost felt like normal brother and sister talk except Sarah was nude. It was the first time in their lives that they really enjoyed each other's company and connected in a way like never before.

Unknowingly, that night Sarah put on a long and steamy masturbation show for the viewers of her website. This time with Evelyn's vibrator.

Joshua's crew come over to watch the NBA finals

Sarah had been excited all day thinking about Joshua's crew coming over to watch the NBA finals. She hoped for something like happened with Evelyn. It was too bad Evelyn wouldn't be there. Evelyn said she was too old and ugly to join Joshua's young friends.

Joshua got there at six to help get things ready. He brought lots of beer and a bottle of wine as well as snacks. Joshua and Sarah also had a light meal.

Joshua asked Sarah, "How do you feel about tonight?"

"I'm excited and looking forward to it."

"You can take this as far as you want."

"Okay. Joshua do you think I'm a slut?"

Joshua said, "I hate those labels. You need to decide who you are. I am going to push you but in the end you have to decide how far you will go. Evelyn has done so much in her life. She, well, ask her. I don't think she has any boundaries and would likely be called a super slut by many. But I know she is a terrific person. I can't judge."

Sarah thought about this answer before saying, "That helps. I am struggling with who we are. We are already far from what Daddy preached, it's like we are on a different journey today than yesterday. You for a while and me recently."

"Beth and Naomi are also."

There was a knock on the door interrupting their conversation. It was Reed. Joshua took Reed into the living room where the pregame had started. Joshua came in the kitchen to grab beer for them both.

Sarah was still getting things ready when there was another knock on the door. She heard Joshua answer and take someone to the living room. She was ready with the snacks so she took them to the living room. There was Reed and another man she did not know. She sat the snacks on the coffee table in front of Reed.

"Hi Reed," Sarah said nonchalantly extending her hand.

"Hi Sarah," Reed said gawking. "Love the outfit."

"I don't wear clothes in my house," Sarah said smiling a coy smile. "Hope you are okay with that."

"I am very okay with that."

"Sarah, this is Travis," Joshua said. "He is a buddy from the computer store and a fellow geek." What Joshua did not say was that Travis helped Joshua with the website, so he wasn't surprised by Sarah's dress. Travis was a hunk. Nineteen, six feet plus tall, athletic build and he made Sarah's insides quiver.

Sarah extended her hand and said, "So glad to have you in my home."

"Glad to be here and I also approve of the dress code. Does the flexible dress extend to everyone or just you?"

Sarah had not anticipated this but what could she say. "Everyone."

"I may take you up on that later then." She certainly hoped he would.

"Travis would you like a beer?" Sarah asked.

"Sure."

Sarah went to the kitchen to get Travis a beer. She could hear them talking in the Living Room as the TV wasn't turned up loudly. Travis said, "God, I am taken aback with how sexy she is. I may have to have a cold shower soon."

Reed said, "It is a real metamorphosis."

As she handed the beer to Travis there was another knock on the door. "I got it," Sarah said to Joshua.

Sarah opened the front door to two older men, somewhere in their thirties. Not nearly as handsome as Travis but not bad either. A little over weight and she suspected both married. "Welcome to my home. My name as Sarah," Sarah said as she extended her hand to shake. They both stared at Sarah nice set of perky C cups shaking along with the hand shake.

"My name is Ethan," one said.

"My name is Billy Earl," the other said. Billy Earl was obviously a good old boy.

"Follow me," Sarah instructed.

She heard Billy Earl whisper, "I would follow that ass anywhere."

"Yep," was the return. Sarah put just a little extra sway in her stride to the living room.

"You guys want a beer? There are chips and I am going to make popcorn a little later."

Both Ethan and Billy Earl wanted a beer. When she was in the kitchen she heard Ethan say to Joshua, "Dude, you have one hot sister."

"She's special," Joshua said.

Sarah served the beers as the game started. Sarah tapped Travis on the shoulder and whispered in his ear, 'accidently' rubbing her breasts on the back of his head, "Would you help me bring a chair in from the kitchen so I can also watch the game?"

Travis hopped us and followed her to the kitchen. Sarah said, "Sorry to make you miss the game. I won't bother you again."

"Oh, no bother. Actually, I would rather help you than watch basketball."

"Thanks I think. But you did come to watch the game, didn't you?"

"Sure, but I also knew you would be here."

"You are so kind." He was making her moist in just the right place.

When they returned Travis sat the chair as close as he could to where he was sitting. Travis was sitting in an easy chair to one side of the couch. Reed was sitting in the straight back chair on the other. Ethan and Billy Earl were sitting on the couch. Sarah knew this would give Travis at least a sideward view of her naked body. Sarah had a glass of wine. She sat down and crossed her legs and rested the wine glass in her crotch where her golden yellow V was located. Travis had given her yellow V a good long stare as she sat. Her groin reacted like he had touched her there. She was ready to jump him right then. And the feeling was mutual.

So they settled in to watch the game. Sarah got up a few times to get the boys beer. She had drunk two glasses of wine and was feeling very relaxed. Each time she tried to stay out of the way of the TV view. Just before half time she got up to make a large bowl of popcorn. Every guy had to go to the bathroom during half time. As they returned she gave them a small bowl of popcorn from the large bowl.

As she handed Travis his bowl, his hand slid across her ass and ended up lightly touching where he had stared as she sat. He looked deep into her eyes and she melted gazing into his large dark eyes. She felt the beginnings of a moist spot between her legs.

"Sarah, what do you think of the game," Billy Earl asked.

Sarah was in a trance, just standing there with her hands still in the position where she handed Travis his bowl of popcorn.

Joshua said a little louder, "Sarah, are you alright?"

Sarah came to, shook her head and said, "Oh I am great. Does anyone want anything else?"

Travis said, "Yes, come sit in my lap until the half time is over and tell us what you think of basketball."

Without thinking, she sat sideways in Travis lap with an arm around him. She wanted to melt right there. Travis was sipping his beer with one hand and placed the other on the side of her hip. She wanted to move it to her rapidly moistening pussy.

Billy Earl asked again, "Sarah what do you think of the basketball game?"

Joshua had a smile on his face. He was sure his sister would not be a virgin after tonight and he knew it would be Travis that did it.

"I'm enjoying it. Basketball is not my favorite sport. Actually this is only the second game I have seen. And so far I have enjoyed both."

"Good," Billy Earl said. "It was so good of you and Joshua to have us over."

Travis said, "Joshua hand Sarah her glass of wine."

Joshua handed her the third glass. "Thanks Joshua."

She knew Travis was aware of what she wanted. His hand had slipped down a little lower on her hip. He had moved it to cup her left ass cheek in his large strong hands. She could feel his member growing.

The second half started. The large bowl of popcorn was empty and most of the small bowls were also. "Does anyone need more popcorn or another beer?"

They all said they were fine. She started to get up when Travis said, "Where are you going?"

"I am going to pick up the bowls and thought you wanted to watch the game."

"Let me help," Travis said.

"No I can get it. Enjoy the game." Sarah said. As she got up both she and Travis noticed the spot she left on his trousers. As she picked up each of their bowls, each guys gave her a little pat somewhere.

When she got back to the kitchen she had to rest against the counter to get her breath. She had an urge to suck some dick but mainly wanted to fuck Travis.

When she got back to the living room she again sat in the chair next to Travis. For a little while she sipped her wine and could not stop thinking about what Travis penis looked like. The guys were back to watching the game and talking about basketball. As she finished her wine Reed said, "How about another beer?"

Joshua said, "Me too."

"Anyone else?" Sarah asked.

No one said anything so she brought back a beer for Joshua and then Reed. As she handed Reed his beer he took her arm and said, "Want to sit in my lap? Looked like you enjoyed Travis."

She again sat sideways with her arm over Reed's neck. Reed placed a hand on her neck and purposely positioned his head where it would brush her tit when he moved it slightly. Reed said, "You know guys, Sarah is rapidly becoming my favorite employee." Sarah could feel his dick growing.

It was not long before Billy Earl and Ethan wanted a beer. She hopped out of Reed's lap to get them a beer. As she handed it to them they pulled her down to sit across both of them. She had an arm around Ethan's neck and her legs extended into Billy Earl's lap. Ethan had his arm across her crotch holding the beer while the other cupped her ass. Billy Earl felt free to gently rub her thigh and knee as she didn't object. But she kept thinking about Travis.

Again she knew they were both getting hard. The game was now close to being finished. She wanted some action. Billy Earl's hand was close to her crotch and Ethan had sat his beer down and was openly rubbing the underside of her breast.

Joshua was rubbing his dick in his hand. Travis stood and said to Sarah, "I think I'm going to take you up on the no clothes option." She looked back to see him remove his trousers revealing a beautiful set of hairless balls and crotch, she assumed shaved, and a lovely penis already hard. Almost before he could sit, she was off the guy's lap, got on her knees between his legs and said, "Can I take care of this while you watch the rest of the game?"

"You certainly can," Travis said.

"What about us?" Billy Earl said hurt.

"Get ready, you'll be next." Each guys stood to take off their trousers including Joshua. Joshua went to the bedroom for some lubricant. He was going to masturbate and not ask Sarah to do him.

She first squeezed her tits against Travis hard dick and crotch. She kissed his hard six pack. She kissed every square inch from his naval to his dick. She looked over and saw that Joshua was masturbating. She raised her head and said to him, "Sit in this chair and I'll help my little brother with that. I hate to have my little brother is such pain."

He did and she wrapped a hand around his hard member and began a gentle stroke up and down. She kissed the tip of Travis's lovely penis and tasted the precum. She looked up at those dark eyes and said, "I love the taste of precum in the evening." He smiled at her. As she continued to stroke Joshua's dick, she bobbed up and down on Travis's dick. Travis had reached down and squeezed her tits. Ethan was kneeling rubbing her ass. She felt that Travis and Joshua were close to an orgasm. Joshua took over stroking his own dick so Sarah started stoking Ethan's penis as she waited for Travis to cum in her mouth.

Travis ejaculated in her mouth. She timed it really well and got most of it. Joshua had finished. She reached behind her to stroke Ethan as she pulled Travis's face down to her and whispered, "I want you to go to bed with me when I finish with these boys."

He whispered back, "Gladly."

She moved over to take Billy Earl's penis in her mouth as she continued to stroke Ethan. Reed could not wait so he came and massaged her ass while he masturbated next to her. She worked on Ethan and Billy Earl quickly as she wanted to get back to Travis ASAP. All three guys had been so stimulated by the night's activity they did not take long. Billy Earl came before she was ready so a lot of his jizzum landed on her tits. Ethan pointed his dick at her face and came over the side of her head. Reed came on the other side of her face. So as she got up her face and tits were covered in cum.

"Well, I certainly look like I had fun," Sarah said smiling at Joshua. She looked at the TV and realized the game was over. "Looks like the game is over. Sorry I ruined the final five minutes."

"Believe me, we would not have had it any other way," Reed said.

"Guys it is after eleven. I am going to say good night so I can get cleaned up and go to bed. My boss is an ass hole about being on time." As she said this she looked at Reed and smiled.

"Yeah that bastard!" Reed said.

She grabbed Travis's hand, still with his pants off and pulled him after her. As she got to Joshua she kissed him on the cheek and said, "Little brother can you show our guests out? Travis is going to help me get cleaned up."

"I have it sis. Will call you tomorrow."

Sarah lead Travis to the bedroom. When they got to the bedroom Sarah said, "Do you like your sluts cum covered or clean?"

"I like you just like you are."

"Then you know I do kiss on the first date," Sarah laughed. Travis removed his shirt to be as nude as she had been all night, took her in his arms and gave her a good slow kiss. She grabbed his hard tight ass at the same time as he grabbed her big soft ass.

Travis guided her to the bed, laid her down on her back and straddled her to kiss her as her head laid on the pillow. He kissed her all over her face. He kissed down her neck to her shoulder and to her tits. He spent a good amount of time kissing all around her soft smooth tits to her nipples. She had small pink areola and tight nipples that responded to being stimulated. As he sucked and tongued her nipples he easily found the spot Evelyn had shown Sarah. He took his index finger and thumb and gently stroke under the clitoral hood. Sarah came immediately. She could not believe the intensity of having this beautiful male exploring her body. This was a feeling she had never experienced.

As he continued to stroke her clit and nipples she found his balls and lightly stroked them. When she thought she could not be more ready he kissed down to the navel, to her stomach, and to her clit. For the first time someone tongued into her slit. She could not believe how this felt. Her pussy was convulsing, squirting in Travis' face.

Travis stopped, rocked back and looked at Sarah with her ejaculation on her face. "Has that ever happen to you before?" Travis asked.

"No," Sarah said, "and I don't know what that was."

"You squirted."

"I'm sorry Travis."

"Hey don't be sorry, I have never seen it before but I like it. I am going to see if you will do it again."

Travis took his finger and thumb to manipulate her clit then added his tongue. It did not take long before she squirted on his face again. This time he did not stop. Sarah could not stand it anymore. "Please put it in. I want your dick in me."

"Yep, it's time but I couldn't resist eating your sweet pussy. I love the taste of your cum."

Travis got on top of her missionary style and slipped his hard dick into her soft wet pussy. He let it enter all the way and stopped to let her feel it. "How's that?" Travis asked.

She opened her eyes, looked in his dark eyes and had the biggest orgasm of her short sex life. As this orgasm began to subside she cooed, "Does that answer the question?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joshua & Sarah Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds