• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Snowbunny

Snowbunny

"Fuck, they all suck!" Ben said as he read through countless resumes for his financial assistance firm, building a pile of rejections on the floor. "This one was fired from job after job, this one stole from their previous employer."

He saw Lisa's resume. Majoring in finance, good work record, no criminal record. Perfect: if he'd noticed any of that stuff while starting at her picture; her beautiful hazel eyes, her light red hair, that perfect smile. He soon got back into boss mode and called her for an interview.

She quickly proved herself as Ben's ace and right hand woman accompanying him on an annual trip. A client of Ben' lived in the Poconos and at the end of the year Ben was called on to help him organize his finances.

"He's responsible for keeping this business afloat during the early years, he's the reason I'm not working at a McDonald's." Ben explain after Lisa questioned taking the trip during the winter.

"So he's got you by the balls...sir."

"Basically, " Ben said, sitting at his desk. He looked up as Lisa wrote something down, though he was more focused on how her long sleeve dress perfectly hugged her curves.

"Why do you do this to yourself" Ben he thought to himself. "She's a beautiful 22-year-old, I doubt she has any romantic interest in a thirty-something year old out of shape divorcee."

The car ride up was a normal fun car ride...until they got closer to their cabin as Ben became quiet, limited to one word answers. He eventually spoke up. "The old guy cancels the first day due to the weather possibilities so we have tomorrow free. I don't usually have a guest with me so I'll take the couch, you can take the bedroom."

He walked out to the patio. Lisa wanted to follow but she could tell he needed to be alone for a moment. She went into the bedroom and unpacked, while Ben set up a makeshift bed on the couch and settled down. Lisa sighed, laying on the bed in her pajamas.. She soon walked out to the living room and curled up under the blanket on the other chair..

"Your alimony check bounced...again?"

Ben groaned hearing Lisa say that sentence as he woke up.

"I don't mean to pry into your personal life but in the five months I've worked for you I've gotten this call three months in a ro..."

Ben gently took the phone from her and told his ex-wife that a new cheque was going to be mailed that day.

"Sir..."

"She has a friend in a high place that can help her forge documentation that says my cheques bounced. Hell, she even had me arrested for being three months behind on alimony because she told me she'd eloped while in Italy. I can't remember if was drunk or if my joy made me stupid but I believed her. Money-hungry cunt!"

"I-I'm sorry to hear that"

"Paying my rent and eating were the only reasons I didn't just give up ..."

Before Lisa could question him he was back on the phone and went out to the patio. He stayed on the phone until lunchtime. When he came back, Lisa was making sandwiches.

"We should probably talk Lisa."

"About what?"

She stopped what she was doing and sat next to him on the couch. He sighed.

"I love you Lisa...I have since I first saw your picture."

She smiled wide but it faded as he stood and handed her the car keys.

"I doubt you want to be stuck here awkwardly for three days. There's work to be done at home, I'll be back when I finish up here. I'm fully expecting your two weeks notice..."

He left up the stairs. Lisa, holding back tears, put the keys on the table and headed upstairs. She sat next to him on the end of the bed.

"I know it's been a long while but you don't just tell a person you love them and then kick them out...especially when they love you back."

He turned his head looking at her puzzled. "Don't lie to m..."

She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. They pulled apart after a few seconds. They were quiet for a moment.

"I still don't buy it."

They both laughed as Lisa playfully slapped his shoulder and told him shut up. They smiled before kissing again. As they made out Ben began to rub her sides and down her leg. She pulled back for a moment.

"S-should we?"

"Up to you..."

A shy smile came to her face. "Be gentle..."

He smiled back and they continued making out. Lisa rolled onto her back softly, putting him on top of her. He continued to kiss while rubbing her breasts through her shirt. He could feel her nipples harden through the shirt. He sat up momentarily to take her shirt off, she was happy to help. She blushed as he cupped her tit and slowly licked her nipple. He did the same to the other. They stripped more, him taking his shirt off, her taking her sweats off. He leaned down to kiss her stomach and down her to her pelvis. They smiled at each other. He moved up, kissing her neck as he rubbed the bulge in his sweats softly against her pussy. She let out a small moan with a slight smirk. He slid his sweats and boxers off and gently eased his cock into her tight, soaked pussy.

He began to fuck her slowly and softly. Her moans got a little louder. He continued to kiss her neck as he slowly picked up speed. Her moans grew progressively louder, slightly squirming in pleasure with each thrust of his hard cock into her pussy. She gripped the sheets as his cock went deeper and her pussy tightened. His cock throbbed and Lisa came as soon as she felt the first few drops of cum. She pulled the sheets off the corner of the bed, arching in pleasure as he came deep in her pussy.

As they came down from their orgasms, she turned and held him close. A few more soft kisses followed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Snowbunny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds