• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken

This story takes a little time to set up so this first section may seem a little slow. More is coming. Please leave comments, positive and/ negative. This is the 2nd story I have published here. The first one was Emily's First Taste. It has several chapters and is under a slightly differ login because I cant remember that one. I hope you enjoy this one and if you chose to read my other one.

*********

The truck had over heated. Typical for this stretch of road.. The worst part of it there was no cell service here. She always felt bad for people. On this occasion however she thought it was her lucky day.

She admired his smooth head as he lifted his cap and wiped sweat away before he returned it, backwards, to his head. He leaned under the hood and she admired a different view as she pulled to a stop behind the truck. Lucky day indeed.

Greer didn't get out of her truck. She wanted to watch him, to see what he would do. Rarely did she approach a man. Instead, she required them to come to her. It was only a moment before the stranded motorist did as expected.

He noticed her eyes right away as she lowered her sunglasses and window at the same time. Not only their color but the way they made him feel. He felt naked as she scanned his form. She didn't speak. What is she thinking he wondered?

He told her his truck over heated, that there was no cell service. She laughed. Why did she laugh he wondered?

She noticed his broad shoulders, his steamy eyes, and the way his well worn jeans seemed to be made just for him. She couldn't wait to see what awaited her underneath them and she licked her lips without thinking.

"I see that. It happens a lot here. I own a tavern up the road. Hop in. I'll let you use the phone there."

Adam was suddenly nervous to get in the car with her. She didn't look dangerous. Quite the contrary.

Greer adjusted herself in her seat intentionally. As she did, her shirt fell open more giving the stranger in front of her a clear view of her substantial cleavage. She smiled as the stranger before her couldn't contain a gasp.

She knew what she was doing and before long she was confident she would have him right where she wanted him.

Adam wasn't sure why he was nervous but brushed the thought off as he slid beside her in her classic Nova. It had obviously been restored with attention to every detail. The car didn't remain on his mind long as he noticed her sleek legs. Her shorts appeared to barely cover her sweet spot and he wondered what would they would cover if she had to bend over.

They made small talk on the short drive and before long pulled in a roadside tavern called Greer's.

She hadn't told him her name yet and he asked about it. She laughed and said it was a family name.

Greer purposely dropped her keys as she walked to the door giving Adam the view he had wondered about and although she couldn't see she was pretty confident he would enjoy the view as she bent to retrieve them. She was right as Adam had to adjust his cock when he was able to discern her lack of panties. Who was this woman he thought?

"Can I get you a drink," she asked, "something to eat?" The smirk on her face told him she was not only talking about food.

"Vodka and coke?"

Perfect she thought as she herself got him the drink even though there was an equally stunning woman working behind the bar. Adam wondered how there were two beautiful women in the middle of nowhere and what kind of luck he had ending up there.

Chapter 2

Adam awoke in a haze. He wasn't sure where he was an it was a moment before he realized he was restrained. His arms were outstretched and firmly secured to the bed on which he laid. He was naked although he was covered with a sheet.

His eyes scanned the room trying to remember how he had gotten there and what had happened. The last thing he remembered was the vodka Greer had given him.

He was trying to figure a way to free himself when the woman who had been behind the bar walked into the room carrying a large tray.

"Well hello sleepy head. Can I get you something to drink?" she laughed.

Adam was overcome with anger and tried to lunge at her before he realized he was still restrained.

She set the tray on a large table beside the bed and offered him a drink from a glass that was already there.

"It's just water. I promise. Here, lift your head." She instructed him as she placed the straw between his lips.

"I'm Candy. Curse my parents for naming me that but I promise I really am that sweet."

"I'm Adam."

"I know. We looked through your wallet," she chuckled.

He was furious and demanded to know what they were intending to do with him.

"You will find out soon enough, I have to bathe you first "

Adam realized there were towels on the tray she had brought in along with a large bowl.

Candy pulled the sheet unceremoniously from his body and for the first time Adam realized his ankles were also restrained.

"Mmmm, you're just yummy aren't you. Greer always brings us the most delicious recruits."

Recruits? What are they going to do with me he wondered.

Adam was about to protest when he felt the softness touch skin. Candy had begun bathing him and the warm water coupled with the scent of lavender had begun to immediately relax him.

"You like that, huh? They usually do."

They who? Adam only briefly thought as Candy worked her way down his body, gently caressing it as she washed.

As she approached his cock Adam began to get hard despite his internal protests.

"Oh my, look who's awake. You are gonna be fun I see. I just love to watch them grow."

She washed him without pleasuring him in any way and yet Adam was fully hard within moments.

He stayed hard as she washed her way down his legs because she would blow on him.

Without intent his cock would bounce at the breeze and Candy giggled like a child every time.

Adam was startled when Greer entered the room.

She looked even more stunning than before. The black gown clung to her skin. Her enormous breasts spilled out of the top as though they were trying to escape their own restraints. Her tiny waist was accentuated by the corset-like bodice. The skirt parted as she walked exposing her barely covered sex and impossibly long legs.

Adam unconsciously licked his lips and his cock twitched at the sight of her. He wondered how he could be so turned on when he was so angry.

"Why do you have me here? What are you going to do with me?" he shouted at her.

Greer simply walked over and placed her finger on his lips.

"You are not to address me in such a manner or you will be punished. You will speak to me politely, when you are spoken to, and always say yes Madame, or other appropriate terms you might learn later. Are we clear?"

Damn. This is hot, he thought. He had fantasized about an assertive woman before, but this was far beyond his expectations.

"Yes Madame" he replied, not really being in a position to argue.

"Did you test him yet Candy?"

"No Madame, I know how you like to be here."

"You're right about that dear. Good girl. You can be rewarded by proceeding, if he is clean of course"

"Oh yes Madame, he is clean. And I think he likes it." She giggled.

"Don't they always? So predictable," Greer scoffed. "You may begin Candy," said Greer as she lowered herself to the chair beside the bed.

Adam thought it was a throne and pondered who Greer was until he felt Candy pour the warm oil on his chest.

With expert hands she massaged his chest. The sensation was like none he had ever felt. She rubbed the oil onto his body, sliding his fingers across his chest, paying special attention to his nipples and his sides. She knew these were sensitive areas and gently caressed them. She rubbed his arms and massage his biceps which felt strangely fatigued from being tied above his head.

"He's lovely isn't he Candy? I knew right away he would be although I had no idea his cock would be so big."

"Can I touch it Madame?"

"Maybe just a little kiss Candy."

He felt her breath on his cock and shivered with anticipation. He waited anxiously as she continued to rub his thighs with the warm oil and gently blow on his cock.

"You are such a tease Candy. Look at his cock almost seek out your mouth"

Greer was right. Adam realized his cock really did have a mind of its own. He wanted to be in her mouth so badly and he raised his hips trying to meet her mouth.

Greer gently placed the tip of a riding crop on his thigh as a warning.

Adam immediately understood and closed his eyes waiting for the kiss Greer had given permission for.

He didn't wait much longer as Candy did exactly that. Her lips were slick with spit as she barely touched him with her lips. The moisture and slight touch was enough to drive him crazy.

What is with these bitches? he thought.

Candy continued to massage his thighs with the warm oil and Adam became lost in the sensation. There must have been some subtle communication between her and Greer because he felt her mouth on his cock again. This time she allowed the head to enter her slippery channel and felt a pop as she let it slip from her lips. She continued that way for some time sucking only the head and letting it slip.

Adam wanted nothing more than to feel her mouth engulf his shaft and his mind was swimming. He was tied up, taken without his consent and yet he wanted more.

Without warning he felt the warm oil make contact with his sack as Candy cupped his balls and began to gently caress them in her slippery hand.

She continued to tease him with her mouth and hands as she slowly took more and more of his aching shaft deep in her throat until she took it all. Occasionally she would stroke his meat with her oily hands as ge got closer and closer to release.

Greer moaned her approval and instructed Candy to finish him with her hands.

Greer warned him however that he was not to come with out asking for permission and Adam became defiant. Fuck them, he thought, I'll never ask.

"Oh yes you will." Greer stated plainly, as if she read his mind.

Candy took this as a personal challenge and began expertly stroking his cock while Greer walked to the bed and began kissing Candy.

Greer knew most men, whether they admit it or not, were turned on by two woman and she was going to use everything in her power to gain compliance from her current captive.

Adam groaned at the sight as Greer began removing the baby doll dress Candy was wearing.

Adam had not really been able to see Candy's form before and was impressed with her body. She obviously took great care of it and it showed in her toned muscles.

Greer grabbed Candy by her hair and shoved her face into her breasts as she lifted them out of her restricting bodice. Candy responded by sucking on the nipples offered to her as she continued to stroke Adam's cock.

The sight was incredible and he could barely contain himself as she increased pressure and stroked him with a consistent rhythm.

Greer reached down and ripped the little panties she wore from her body as she raised her leg to the bed and simultaneously shoved Candy's face to her awaiting pussy.

Candy moaned as she delved into the exposed cleft. The sight was really having an effect on Adam and as Candy continued to stroke him while slurping on Greer's obviously wet pussy he knew his orgasm was imminent.

He couldn't ask. He didn't want to beg. The pressure was just too much to bear as Greer ground her pussy into Candy's face and came with a shudder.

"Oh God. Please, please let me cum."

Greer grinned successfully and gave the OK as they both watch as Adam shot what he thought must be the biggest load of his life, hitting Candy squarely in the face.

"Mmmmm I just knew you'd be perfect." Greer exclaimed.

Perfect for what? He thought.

"Breeding, of course." Greer answered, reading his mind again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds