• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Belgian Chocolate

Belgian Chocolate

Talsiha looked out from her 10th floor apartment across the Bruxelles skyline. She could see in the distance the traffic jam with police cars, ambulance and fire trucks at the front surrounding the train station.

Another evening in the city and another terrorist bomb. She shivered in the January evening chill and pulled her silk robe closer around her large breasts and closed the door of her balcony. When would it end? This madness, this need to destroy and divide?

It was a question she had regularly asked of her students at the University of Relation de Internationale, since escaping Qatar after the publication of her book on Arab female sexuality.

She stood naked in front of the mirror and admired her figure. 180cm tall, large mature breasts, flat stomach, long legs and firm buttocks. Not bad for a 34 year old. At this stage most Arab women were twice her weight and being replaced by the next wife!

She wore black stockings with a seam down the back and frilly pink tops, pink suspenders, black hold ups and a frilly pink bra. If any man saw her naked they would surely forget themselves. None would as she slipped on her long blackrobes and pulled the hijab around her face.

The dinner for the mature students finishing their thesis was well attended by staff, guests and students alike. Tasliha's class of mostly colonial Africans were all there in traditional Congolese, Cameroon and other native outfits like peacocks. Their black faces glistening among the white ones.

Her speech was brief but good humoured and she called out the names to hand out the diplomas. The Africans making the most noise as each one of them came to the stage to collect theirs. Appreciative of it more than the other races given the poverty and hardship they had overcome to achieve the diplomas.

Her two male star pupils from Congo, 54 year old Mfumu and 56 year old Mukulu getting the loudest cheers of the nights. Both men proudly waving their certificates in the air as they sat back among their throng of ecstatic blacks.

The formalities over, Talsiha joined the post event drinks party flitting from group to group. She was cornered by an excitable Mfulu and Mukulu who shook her hand profusely thanking her over and over.

She sat with them, sipped wine and laughed away the hardship of the past three years and enjoyed the success; she as the mentor and they as the venerable but eager pupils. After getting more than tipsy Talsiha took her leave but they insisted on making sure she got home safe in a city tense with terror, suspicion and rumour.

They accompanied her to her apartment door and with impeccable manners Talsiha invited the two charming negros into her home for a nightcap. They chatted excitedly at the sight of her plush furnishings, paintings and collection of rare books while she made fresh coffee.

Mukulu sat on the lounge opposite Taslisha while Mfumu perused the shelves and chanced on photos of Talsiha in her college days in the USA. She had won Miss. International Student on campus twice and he let out a short whistle and muttered in Congolese as he admired images of her in her twenties without the full niqab. Mukulu joined him and both chatted in their native tongue as she watched and smiled at them.

Then in a surprising gesture both sat either side of her and led a charm offensive. The wine and bourbon had relaxed Talsiha, and she was off guard somewhat but not enough to firmly fend them off. To her own surprise she found their sudden attention and physical proximity exciting. It made her feel good. Real good.

There was something in the Arab mentality that deemed blacks inferior and the need to shepherd them to the right way. Talsiha had that in her but her base instinct recognised the physical superiority and potential sexual prowess of these two mature and powerful black males.

She had fucked her students before, but never blacks. Only once had she indulged in a threesome.

She touched one on the face and kissed his lips and caressed both their thighs. They responded by caressing her full curves with urgency , their large black hands finding her tits, crotch and ass with ease. She leaned back and sighed as they took off her long black silk robes to reveal her in her lingerie. Both men gasped at her figure, her sexy lingerie and grabbed at her body eagerly. They pushed her back and opened her full firm legs and hungrily pulled off her panties.

Mfulu let a thick flow of spittle drop from his tongue onto her swollen labia while Mukulu held her wet hairy love pit open. They took turns to eat her out and frig her clitoris. Both talking to her, telling her she was going to get fucked hard and we'll.

Both Negros undressed to reveal lean, mature and muscled bodies with huge cocks. 10 inches easy with large saggy balls. Mfulu was curved like a black cucumber. Mukulu straight and true. Both cocks truly magnificent!

Talsiha knelt down and devoured them both. In a haze of lust she let them face fuck her , alternating each big black cock sliding in and out of her pink yearning mouth.

She lay back on sumptuous leather as Mfulu squatted over her as she licked his cock. Mukulu held her legs wide apart and pierced her wet willing flesh with his huge plum like head. She gasped as he entered. So thick. So so long as he drove in and out going deeper until he was in balls deep.

She gasped at the other end from the face fucking. She had never been spit roasted with such power and vigour! She loved it totally, her Arab virtue shattered as she urged them on to own her body.

Both men panted and grunted as they sweatily pounded get. Mukulu pulled out his huge cock and moved to her face. Mfulu took over her pussy. Talsiha hungrily licked Mukulu's shiny cock clean and balls.

Mfulu pushed her heels back behind her head and teased her pussy with his wet purple head. Talsiha urged him to fuck her. She begged him to fill her swollen cunt. Finally he could resist no more and plunged in. She yelled at the top of her voice for them to screw her. "Screw my cunt you black bastard," she cried as they laughed.

Mukulu butch slapped her as she held her mouth open, tongue hanging out. She was on heat. Like a mad dog . She was in a haze of complete list. She let saliva run down the side of her mouth . She could only think of the two big black cocks inside her.

They rested. Both men in their fifties. They stood over her as she teased them with her eyes, tongue and fingers. She took them one by one between her breasts, spitting on their huge cocks. They sat down on the sofa as she climbed on top of Muumuu reverse cowgirl.

She gasped as he pierced her flesh again and thrust in slowly to bottom out inside her. Mukulu stood and urged his country man on, sharp loud words in Congolese. She rode him hard and fast, circling her hips as her big tots swayed from side to side.

Mukulu ordered her into his cock. She faced him and squatted over his powerful black made, her pussycat lips poised over his plum head. He teased her again and again until she hissed at him to fuck her. In one long thrust he entered her balls deep. She cried out in pain and pleasure.

The sex was rampant and aggressive. Talsiha rode him hard and rough as her held her ass firmly. Their flesh slapped together as she yelled out loud with each thrust, her can't lips gripping his huge cock each time he pulled out of her.

"Thank you so much boys. Thank you. This is the best sex ever. So wonderful. I love you boys. I love Negro sex so much. Thank you," she moaned again and again as they fucked her hard and rough.

She led them to her elegant bedroom and the four poster bed with its silk curtains and sheets. She knelt on all fours as they in turn faced fucked her and ate her from behind. She then urged them on to mount her from behind. Talsiha was not on the pill, was ovulating and told them so.

In the haze of lust she let them both cum deep inside her again and again that night. Mostly doggystyle. Always with a cock in her mouth at the same time. In the morning they breakfasted together in Bruxxelles Grand Square on poached eggs and smiled salmon before returning to her apartment to have unprotected sex again and again for the rest of the weekend.

9 months later Talsiha gave birth to twin half caste boys. She named Mfumu and Mukulu as fathers of each. Both men got Belgian passports as a result of fathering children with a Belgian national. Talsiha maintained close contact with both but eventually married a Cameroon refugee she met in the subway.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Belgian Chocolate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds