• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 01

Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 01

12

Shannon slid into the back seat of the car between the two large black men. It' s not that she intended to sit between them, Karen had insisted that she sit in back, and as she was talking about her work to one of them, the other had gotten into the car from the other rear door, putting her in the middle.

She knew that she really shouldn't be doing this, she was a married woman, and her husband Steve would not like or understand her riding back with them, for sure not in the backseat between two black men.

She really didn't complain though, she had been kind of upset with Steve lately, it seemed that more and more he was going out with the boys after work and coming home drunk. When he was home, he was not paying that much attention to her and it seemed that they hardly ever went out or socialized with their friends anymore. So Steve being possibly upset with what she was doing wasn't a big priority right now.

She really couldn't understand Karen's insistence that she ride in the back seat, to the house to pick up her car. Why hadn't Karen let her sit up front with her and the three guys could ride in back?

Shannon wondered if Karen's wasn't trying to play one of her little games. She knew that Shannon had never really been exposed to many blacks, and if possibly she wasn't trying to make her naïve little best friend uncomfortable or get her into an awkward position.

Shannon knew that Karen loved playing tricks on her, or her little mischievous games.

Shannon knew that she had too much to drink at the bar, but she felt that her willpower would be enough to overcome any awkwardness of being exposed to this situation, or any moves that these two big black handsome men could ever make. After all she was a happily married woman and raised with strong moral values.

She knew that Steve or her family would never approve of her hanging around with blacks, but they had been so nice to Karen and her at the bar, she couldn't have refused to ride with them.

Shannon was squeezed in between the two and there wasn't a lot of room, room for her to move or get some fresh air. She was hot, hot from the warm August night, hot from all the dancing that they had done at the club, and hot from having too much to drink.

She fanned herself with her hand to try to get some air circulating over her. Damn she though, how she regretted not wearing a loose fitting Sundress like she had wanted to, instead of wearing that tight black skirt, the frilly white blouse, but mainly the pantyhose she had put on at Karen's insistence. Karen had said "you want to look good and men love women that wear hose!"

Tyrell noticed her fidgeting and asked if she was OK and had enough room. "I am fine, just kind of cramped and rather warm back here!"

Shannon looked up at Karen to ask if she could open the window or turn up the air conditioner, that's when she noticed that Andy, the other man in the front seat with Karen, had moved over and was whispering something in Karen's ear. Karen looked a little dazed and from Andy's movements, Shannon wonder if something wasn't going on, maybe Andy was getting a little amorous.

Karen looked at Andy lustfully and whispered to him, "please stop, not now, not here, I have to drive and you know when you do that I can't concentrate on anything!"

Shannon was somewhat surprised at Karen's response, and that she wasn't objecting more for whatever he had been doing, but also that Karen seemed to know Andy. Shannon had thought this was some chance meeting that they had with these guys! Had Karen planned this all along?

"Karen, can you turn up the AC or put the window down a bit, it's stifling back here!"

Karen turned up the AC and also cracked the window, so more of a breeze would get into the back until they started going and the AC would kick in fully.

Tyrell suggested that he could put his arm around her back so that she would have a little more room, as he did it he looked over to Jake and asked him to see if there was anything he could do to help make Shannon more comfortable. They had been planning this ever since Andy and Karen had suggested to them that they try to seduce the naïve young housewife.

Jake took Shannon's hand, asking if she was OK? "Yes, everything is fine, it's just all the dancing and I may have had too much to drink!"

"I am just glad that it's not because of us, I mean you're OK with being back here with two black men aren't you? I mean you don't have anything about blacks do you?" Jake questioned.

Shannon was stunned by the question, Oh my god they don't think I am racist do they?

"No, by all means no, I have nothing against blacks, it's just all the drinking and dancing. Really it is, please don't think that of me!"

Jake squeezed her leg, he noticed that her skirt had ridden up to mid thigh. "OK, just making sure everything is good with you being back here with us," Jake added.

Jake left his hand on her leg and slowly started to rub her nylon clad thigh. Shannon knew in her mind that she shouldn't be letting him do it, but at the same time didn't want to say anything about it for fear that it might offend him! At the same time she couldn't help but be amazed at the contrast in skin tones between his hand and her leg, it was kind of stimulating to her in a taboo sort of way.

Shannon had grown up in an area that really didn't have a lot of black families and her father was very prejudice, so even if she could have, her father would have never allowed her to associate with blacks.

"Here why don't we make you feel a little more comfortable and you can spread your legs out and put them up on our knees," Jake said.

He lifted Shannon's leg up and rested it on his, Tyrell did the same for her other leg. They both started rubbing their hands up and down her legs!

Tyrell leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, saying "I love the feel of sexy hose on a woman's legs, especially a beautiful woman like you!"

Oh god, Shannon thought, he thinks I am beautiful!!

Tyrell then proceeded to move the kisses from her cheek to her mouth, his big full lips overwhelming her as his tongue forced its way into her mouth.

Shannon was stunned; she was a married woman and shouldn't be letting this happen, what would people think, what would her husband think if he knew this was happening?

She couldn't upset them and make them think she was racist, right? Besides her inner thighs were so sensitive and their hands were working the right spots! Her little pussy was becoming so wet!

Why hadn't she worn panties to add another layer so that continues flow wouldn't have made such a mess in her hose and would have added another layer of protection against those prying hands! She knew in the back of her mind that was probably their goal! Her little unprotected pussy that was so visible now under the sheer fabric of her hose!

Tyrell's other hand had found its way to her breast and was rubbing and tweaking her nipple through her blouse and bra! Shannon realized her nipples were responding to his touches! They were very sensitive, and had never been so hard, or stuck out so far! How did they know where all these sensitive areas where on her body? How come Steve didn't know about these areas?

What the hell is happening, why is my body acting like this, Shannon thought? She tried to speak, she wanted to tell them that she was married, they really shouldn't be doing this, but no words would come out!

Karen had turned around to see why things had gotten quite in the backseat, and was surprised to see Shannon staring straight ahead with, "a deer lost in the headlights" expression on her face. Shannon's head feel back against the seat, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her mouth was opening and closing to the beat of the guys rubbing her legs!

Tyrell was lowering his head towards her breasts and undoing her blouse at the same time. Jake had worked Shannon's skirt up to her waist and was rubbing his fingers along her slit through her pantyhose!

Karen noticed a huge wet spot forming there. She was so proud of herself for getting Shannon to wear the sexy clothes she had talked her into, especially those silky sheer pantyhose that were now soaked from Shannon's little pussy being so wet. She really hoped that the guys like the attire that she had picked out for Shannon as much she had hoped they would.

Karen pointed for Andy to look back and see what was happening and they both smiled at each other Andy saying, "Maybe you should take the long way back!"

Shannon was now becoming lost in the pleasure she was receiving, her eyes were rolled back and her mouth was open, like she was in a trance, unknown to her, a sexual trance. She was now involuntarily moving her hips trying to get her clit aligned with Jake's fingers working their way along her slit.

Tyrell had now undone her blouse and pulled one of her breast free from the bra and was licking and sucking her nipple, at the same time Jake had started working a finger into the lips her slit through her pantyhose, he could feel the hard little nub of her clit sticking way up.

Jake was giving her pussy a through working over, he now had her little nub sticking way up and out of its sheath, he used two fingers from his other hand to roll and tease it through her hose. God, he loved to fuck white women, they were so gullible to the racist thing, not wanting to offend anyone, then turning out to be some hot slut.

Jake stuck his fingernail through the hose and ripped out the crotch area so he could get full access. When Shannon heard the material rip, it brought her momentarily to her senses.

"What happened, my expensive hose, did you rip them? Oh god Karen ----, Karen look what's happening to me!"

Tyrell moved back up to her lips, "don't worry about your hose baby, we will buy you some new ones"!

He then started kissing her again, forcing his tongue back into her mouth, at the same time he moved his hand away from her leg and started pulling out his cock.

Shannon was losing control now, she didn't resist his tongue anymore, in fact it was sending electric jolts down her nerve endings that seemed to be directed right to her nipples and further down to her very wet pussy.

Jake had made a huge hole in her hose, big enough for him to access her fully. He now started moving his middle finger into her a little at a time, at the same time using his thumb to massage her clit.

Shannon had never experienced anything like this; her husband had never made her have feelings like this, what was happening, what was going on?

She looked down to see Jake massage her clit and working his finger inside of her, she was so wet.

"Please don't, I am married and your big figure is in my little pussy, oh god please help, really we shouldn't be doing this, I am married, you shouldn't be doing this"!

"That's not big" Tyrell said, taking and guiding her hand towards his now exposed cock!

Tyrell had removed his 10" cock and now brought Shannon's hand to it.

"You want to see big, this is big!!" wrapping her hand around his cock. "Then wait until you see Jake's cock, his is even bigger" Tyrell continued.

Shannon gasped in shock, what was happening, an hour ago she was minding her own business, having fun with Karen on a girls night out, and now she was in the backseat of a car, between two big black guys, one having his finger buried deep in her pussy, and now her hand was wrapped around a penis that was so huge, she couldn't believe it is real!

"That can't be real, penises don't get that big, my husband told me his was as big as they get and ---, and it's only half the size of that"!

"It's not a penis, little boys have penises, men have cocks," Jake said," now stroke it"!

It wasn't only the size that had her attention, but Shannon had never seen one with that funny looking skin that went up over the head! Every time her hand went on the down stroke a huge purplish head would pop out from underneath and the big slit was leaking some kind of sticky clear fluid.

Jake was now working her pussy over good. He had built a rhythm using his finger inside of her while at the same time working her clit over with his thumb. Shannon was on the verge of the biggest orgasm of her life, but she was yet to know it! She was lost in a euphoric state, her hand now wrapped around Tyrell's monster and stroking it up and down, like she had been told!

Something was happening to her little pussy that seemed to have full control of her! What the hell was happening to her, what had happened that made her body take full control of her?

Jake's finger was making wet slapping sounds as it drilled in and out of her, and now her pussy was pulsing, her little clit was stick way out, her pussy lips were all red and swollen, and her butt cheeks were pulsing and squeezing together in time with spasms of her pussy!

Something was happening and happening now! All of a sudden she squirted all over the back of the seat and Jake's hand!

"Oh my god, Oh my god, I just peed"!

"That's not pee you stupid bitch, you came, you squirted", Jake said! "Here taste yourself, taste your cum" as he stuck his finger in Shannon's mouth.

"Oh god, put it back in---, please put your finger back in my little pussy!"

Pre-cum was drooling out the tip of Tyrell's big cock and oozing down over Shannon's fingers, hand, and wrist, but she was to lost to even realize it, or even the fact that her hand was still stroking the big black monster.

"We have something better for you," Tyrell said as he lifted her up and over his lap in a "reverse cowgirl position," he slowly lowered her down onto his cock! Shannon was so wet and her pussy lips were still gaped open from her first real orgasm!

"Oh god no, I can't be breed! You are not protected, you don't have a condom on, I am not on anything, oh god please I can't get pregnant!"

Her wet slit accepting the big purple cock head into her gaped pussy lips without any resistance!

"Oh god please its way too big, you will tear up my little pussy with that big thing, oh god no, what is happening to me"!

"Karen please help me, look what's happening!"

Shannon hadn't realized that the car had stopped and both Karen and Andy had turned around and were watching the action from the front seat.

Andy had pulled his big black cock out and Karen was stroking and using her thumb to massage the pre-cum into his tip as she stroked it! Andy had Karen's dress hiked up around her waist while she sat on her knees looking into the backseat! Andy was working is fingers in and out of Karen's very damp pussy!

Karen looked stunning in this position, her skirt up, wearing silky hose and garter belt, with no panties to get in the way. Andy withdrew one of his fingers from Karen's soaked pussy and used her juices left on it to tease around Karen's puckered butt hole.

Tyrell's cock was half way into Shannon's pussy by now, it was touching places and spots Shannon didn't know existed. Her head fell back onto Tyrell's shoulder, her eyes rolled back, her mouth agape, opening and closing to the rhythm of that huge black monster, a continues moan escaping from her lips!

"There, right there, it's touching something right there, please right there, keep it right there, Oh god what's happening," Shannon cried out!

As Tyrell held her up and stroked his big black cock in and out of her! Karen reached across the seat and stroked Shannon's clit that was sticking way up!

"Look at you, you little fucking slut, taking that big black unprotected cock in that little white married pussy, I knew it! I knew that you needed to be blacked!"

At the same time all this was happening, Jake and pulled his almost 12" cock out and had taken Shannon's hand and put it on it. "Stroke it slut, stroke this big black cock, stroke it like you know that you were born to do it"!

"Oh my fucking god it's even bigger, this can't be happening!!" Shannon never swore, this was totally beyond anything she would have thought, dreamed, fantasized about, she was totally lost.

Here she was in the back seat of a car, a huge black cock buried in her tight pussy, stroking an even bigger black cock that her hand wouldn't even fit all the way around, and her best friend rubbing her little clit!

It was all too much for Shannon, "it's going to happen again," she screamed!

Her pussy popped Tyrell's cock out as she raised her hips up and the flood gates let lose! She gushed all over that wonderful black cock that had been rubbing on that spot!

Shannon was in shock, her eyes glazed, her mouth hanging open, continues moans coming from her! "Oh god, oh my fucking god," as she looked down between her legs to see her hips shacking on their own as the orgasm continued to sweep through her!

Jake pulled Karen's hand out of the way and started slapping Shannon's wet pussy and clit, "cum again you fucking slut, let's see it squirt again," and it did.

Shannon began gushing again, not one continues squirt, but mini ones that kind of coincided with Jake's slaps to her pussy!

Karen reached down and scoped up some of Shannon's juices and licked it off her fingers! "So good you little slut, your squirt tastes so good! I knew that you need to be blacked and now look at you, you little fucking married slut!"

Karen turned back around and pushed Andy's hand away from her, "let's get us back to the house, where we both can be taken care of properly."

Shannon was still dazed, Tyrell lifted her off of him and sat her back between the two of them, and they pulled her legs back over their knees so that they still would have access to that little, red, swollen pussy!

Shannon lifted her hand up to adjust her blouse and saw the pre-cum that had come off Tyrell's cock. For some reason unbeknown to Shannon, she put her hand to her lips and licked it with her tongue, she was amazed it tasted sweet and salty and smelled musky like sex, not at all unpleasant like she would have imagined.

Jake watched her do it and said, "You little slut, you like that don't you, I knew you were a slut!"

"No, it's not like that, I have never done anything like that before. My husband thinks oral sex is dirty and against gods will! I just needed to see what ----!"

But before she could finish, Jake had grabbed her by the back of the head and started pulling her face down towards the huge monster!

"You want to taste, get your taste from the source, suck my cock you little white slut!"

"Oh god, I can't, I have never done anything like that before, oh god---!"

She never got to finish before the huge plum like head of Jake's cock penetrated her lips.

"No teeth, you hear me bitch, you suck it and you suck it good, like a pro, like Karen!"

Had she heard him right, did he say Karen was a pro? How did he know, had Karen sucked his cock or did someone tell him that? She was so confused!

Jake had her by the hair forcing her head up and down on that huge black monster; Shannon was starting to gag as that huge head hit the back of her mouth, trying to force itself into her throat!

"That's it, Jake said, make it real wet and sloppy, and use your hands on the base!"

"Get her in a better position", Jake said to Tyrell, "I want my fucking cock in her throat!"

Tyrell pulled her up so she was on her knees, her ass high in the air, her skirt still bunched around her waist, her nylon clad legs and her raised perfect ass a sight to behold!

Tyrell started running his hands up and down those smooth silky legs and over her ass!

"This here is some grade A fine white married pussy we got, can't wait to get it back to the house where we can fuck it properly," Tyrell said to Jake.

He then bent down and started kissing and licking the cheeks of her ass, his head dipping down further and slid his tongue into her slit! He then brought up two fingers and slipped them into her slit along with his tongue, Shannon uncontrollably started bucking her hips back towards his savage oral assault and the finger fucking she was receiving, unconsciously hoping for another orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds