• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Syn's Eden

Syn's Eden

123456...9

Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

I appreciate that the poor grammar may take away from the tale. My editing could be better and I continue to work on it. I'm sure there are some errors and I do care.

Thank you for your comments.

*****

The meeting was arranged by a voice on the hotel phone and it sound like a female but there was a snarl in her words.

"There's a mag shop in the Garden with an alley aside. Stanfords, on Long Acre. Go in and buy,"

I was confused, "Please Miss, wait. Do you mean, "

She barked now, "The Garden for god sake, Covent, Covent Garden."

I wrote the shop name down quickly. Stanfords.

She spoke a bit slower now.

"Go to the rack and get a copy of Sinical with Romanie Smith on the cover, the black and white cover from September. Don't push me you bitch."

Now I found it on the iMap. Long Acre was the street.

"I understand now. Please, a black and white, Romanie, got it."

I had seen the magazine issue and the model from several months' back. It was an Alternative Modeling and Lifestyle magazine. On that cover Smith was positioned against a wardrobe in black lingerie with her head tilted back.

She continued but again snarling, "About the corner and down the alley is the separate entry for their Coffee Bar. Go in and sit on one of the stools and make sure I can see the cover with that bleached blonde skinny cunt."

I knew this meeting was a critical introduction. I was away from home. My girlfriend and I had agreed to cool it for a few weeks leading up to this adventure. Synthia hadn't determined to end our relationship but she knew something was up and had suggested the trip. It was to be a pause; we were on the same wavelength but she felt I needed to see what if. There was something unresolved with my commitment.

I had booked this business trip and flight to London seven weeks ago. The arrangements were more clandestine than Syn knew. Having said goodbye eleven days ago I had spent time preparing per the direction of the 'Agent'. Now the voice on the phone was sharp again.

"Don't fucking be late, two-thirty and do be dressed as they've required."

I knew the woman's voice was irritated. Her accent had failed and she sounded American when angry.

"I hate these initials but I'll only get paid if you get approved so be perfect bitch!"

The line went dead.

I had arrived at the London Savoy Hotel on the Thames on Wednesday after an overnight flight. I had been told to travel to the UK without the necessary wardrobe for the meeting on Thursday afternoon. A letter with my signature had been posted a week before and in it the Agent had stated the instructions.

'There will be a fitter at Harrods assigned to prepare you. Ask for Miranda. They'll know to call her. Be on hand by nine Thursday morning of the tenth. The Main door won't be available so ask at the Employees entry on Hans Cres.'

Two weeks before summer I had made plans that would change and affect my life.

- - - - - - - -

At the airport I had turned off my cellphone tracking as instructed. Google wouldn't be able to keep pace. I sent the last text to Synthia.

'I'm checked in at the Savoy, don't worry, I will be careful, love xx'

She replied,

'just be yourself sweetie and you'll be fine'

I awoke at five the next morning a little jetlagged but I had to prepare. There was a garment bag in the closet of the simple room. I'd opened the bag earlier to find that I had no need to have worried. There was everything I required. I went to the window and looked east as the low sun shimmered on the Thames. This trip would be exciting. Turning back to the room I picked up the list as the knock indicated that the coffee had arrived.

At eight I stepped to the mirror. I felt ready having showered and dressed. Once more I checked the list of preps. Happy with the result I grabbed the small handbag and confirmed I had the special credit card and my passport card. I left the brass room key on the bed and left the room.

The ride wasn't but fifteen minutes though there was traffic. It was Friday and the City was alive with people everywhere. Pittsburgh never seemed this busy. The cab driver wanted to re-route.

"Miss, the traffic, can I head up to Piccadilly?"

I said yes knowing the route could be crowded at this hour. A few minutes later I handed him a ten-pound note with Charles Darwin's picture and thought of my own impending evolution.

After the taxi route change I had five minutes to spare. I walked casually toward the pedestrian street. As I passed the Zara boutique I paused to review the display before tuning south with the others, mostly employees I assumed. The sound of the focused pace resonated off the brick and stonewalls. There were men and women dressed per the Harrods regulations and so I looked like one of them, except for my missing an ID badge.

'At the door they'll provide you with an identity badge,'

Smiling at the security checker I asked for Miranda and began what would be a thirteen-day exploration.

- - - - - - - - -

Five hours later I stood in my modest nude colored heels at the counter looking through the collection of back issues of Sinical. An older woman approached and asked, "Which issue are you looking for Miss?"

I looked up through my new glasses. Actually they were just clear lens but the frames in a semi-rimless style in soft opal tone looked nice. Miranda felt I needed some sense of protection.

She'd told me, "Your eyes took us forty-minutes Sarah and I want to prevent you from inadvertently smearing anything."

The frame color looked very nice with my soft brown hairstyle. Watching Miranda cut away some of the hair that I had spent months growing caused a gasp until she showed me how I looked.

"The possible need for extensions is up to the Agent. There is more than sufficient follicle remaining."

She held up the outfit for me to see it. The suit looked just a little too small and restrictive.

"We'll put you in a Spanks OnCore bodysuit. That will slim these three pounds away."

She grabbed my bit of tummy flab.

"You did well with your instructions 'Sarah'. You'll need some time to start answering to the new name dear."

I had lost fourteen of the seventeen pounds of weight the letter had detailed for my acceptance. The three-page letter included two releases and details on the restrictions I would be required to meet. The fat seemed paramount.

The E-Mails from the Agent's excited me suggesting I would be 'embracing the essence of femininity'.

Quietly Miranda said, "I hope the initial reviewer will miss it or your trip and all this will go to waste," she said smiling as she stroked my shoulder.

I considered her statement.

"Will they really not take me Miranda? I think you've done a marvelous job. I feel wonderful."

We were looking at the full-length mirror. I saw a woman standing beside Miranda. It wasn't the man that I'd seen when I had boarded the plane and left Pittsburgh. I would never have thought I could appear so feminine with my hair this short.

"You look remarkable Sarah but they were quite specific about the weight. For your frame you were to be at one-forty, which would be acceptable for a one-seventy centimeter tall dame."

- - - - - - - -

Last month, well seven weeks ago Synthia had worried when she saw me after our shower.

"Thom you've lost too much weight!"

I'd turned to her while drying, pulling the towel about my truck.

"It's the running honey. I want to get back to my college weight by my birthday."

"But Thom, here get on the scale."

I reluctantly did so.

"One-fifty-four!"

The argument that followed was the beginning of her change of heart. She felt that I looked healthy at one hundred sixty-five but I had decided to spend the summer on a special adventure and knew the pounds would have to go.

- - - - - - - -

Miranda smiled at my reflection. I now stood beside her with my hair prepared, nails coated and my wide hips holding up my ivory skirt.

Miranda looked at me with a serious eye.

"Don't let your eyes tear Sarah. The suit does help. Layers can affect the appearance of a woman's weight, but the ivory color they have required is intended to, oh, don't fret it."

But she wasn't content.

"The McQueen might work. Quite expensive though."

The preparation of the Agents review began in early May. I was told to study a book on women's etiquette and read 'Audrey', a book about social grace. The directions included the weight reduction requirements and I was required to send photos of my progress. I had emailed the first phase for the Agent's review. The purchase of heels wasn't necessary for Syn had provided me with several pairs. She hadn't resisted my dressing but she wanted this adventure to be mine.

Three months earlier her girlfriend Betsey had spent the night with us. Afterward Betsey had suggested that she could be of some help.

"Syn feels as I do Thom but she won't get involved. You can dress at my apartment. Syn doesn't want you halfway dressing. You can come over next week. See how you feel. I will help you decide if you're ready for being in public."

Miranda wasn't pleased with the simpler suit.

"I can't let you wear that," she said.

After removing the skirt I stepped into the McQueen outfit and she zipped the skirt into place. I could sense the extra money was worth it. As I settled the jacket onto my shoulders she brushed it smooth and I tingled at her gentle touch. Miranda thought the Alexander McQueen suit of a similar design and tone would be a better choice.

"This is the one Sarah."

She smiled and I saw her in the mirror with her hands on my hips.

"There honey, the fit of this scales you down. There isn't a tautness here," she touched my belly, "the other was just too tight across the midriff. I think you look wonderful."

She handed me the clutch.

"Put your cards in this Sarah. Oh, and your Harrods ID card needs to be on the lapel of the suit jacket. You can remove it and trash it later."

She asked me to stand still and then suggested I pose for her.

"The small gestures are important Sarah. You've clearly studied women for some time. Try and watch the football slang though. A dead give away."

- - - - - - - - -

As I stood in my heels I smiled at the magazine store attendant.

"I believe I need the September issue?" I softly said. She dug behind the counter.

She stood with a plastic package with a magazine inside.

"One copy remaining, September oh fifteen. That's Romanie on the cover. She makes me sick. She is so thin and beautiful."

I paid the eight-pound invoice and step back outside. I had three minutes and I decided to relish the afternoon sun as it aligned with Long Acre Road. The traffic moved only eastward on the one-way street and though my skirt hem was modest a cabbie hooted.

"Nice milady,"

I blushed but smiled back as his car jerk to a stop just before he hit the small Audi in front of his cab.

He swore loudly, "Ahole, get a move on!" the sound bouncing up the block.

- - - - - - - -

My dressing was based on Synthia and Betsey's suggestion.

"Thom even without a wig your face is quite feminine. Shaving and makeup allow you to pass easily."

The Agent had required that I be comfortable in public and wanted to see several photos. The Sunday prior to the flight Betsey had come along and she made several snapshots of me out in downtown. One showed us while we had a lunch and another at a dress shop trying on clothes.

- - - - - - - - -

Miranda had suggested my heels be medium height for this afternoon meeting.

"In that part of London we don't want you being picked up for solicitation!"

With the magazine I stepped into the second entry of Stanfords and found a stool at the coffee bar and waited. I'd placed the magazine on the edge of the stool but turned so that the image of Romanie was as if she was on her back. Her hose' covered knees open in a 'V'.

The bar attendant smiled but was busy with her other customers. I had sat for a few minutes when I felt someone standing beside me.

Turning to my right I saw a young beauty of maybe twenty-five years old. She was dressed elegantly but when I stood she had several inches of height over me.

"Come along Sarah. Your affair awaits you. You can leave the mag there on the counter."

We walked a short distance quietly and she stopped and I now saw she wore very high heels, 110mm as they say over here.

"I'm sorry I was barking at you on the phone. Your dresser will receive her bonus. You look glamorous Sarah. We'll hail a cabbie. My feet could use a rest."

Along the ten-minute ride she explained what the next step included.

"You are to enter the Lobby of the establishment and press the button for Xxon. It's a pet-grooming salon but once inside the 'Jon' will meet you. He will double confirm your contract is in order and release the fees to both Miranda and myself. Then he will take you to another location."

This seemed overly cautious and beyond what I'd been told. I was somewhat bothered but felt I needed to listen and ask questions when I met this 'Jon'. Though a little worried I tried to stay composed. Having another person looking me over had not been mentioned. I felt nervous as the cab bounced along the cobbled street. This adventure had been considered carefully and I had triple confirmed the details. Now it was upon me and I felt the small release of a mini orgasm. My tucked body wasn't stiff but I was emotionally beside myself. If this 'Jon' felt I didn't meet the expectations he and they would all be unaccountable.

She stopped talking for a moment.

"Miranda's made you look brilliant Sarah. I haven't seen a candidate quite as lovely. The last two have failed and I only received a partial fee."

I wondered about that.

"How often do you do this, I mean review for the Agent?"

The secrecy seemed irrelevant. I had enlisted their services. But the instructions were clear; the reviewer 'decides if we'll accept you'.

She hesitated, "Too much information, sorry Sarah."

She looked up the street over the cabbie's shoulder as the car jostling about.

"It's just on the right, oh yes, stop here please."

As I got out the right door she began to exit and I saw her lovely legs as her dress hem slid high almost exposing her panties. She was wearing pantyhose. Miranda had told me that was an option.

"You have wonderful calves and you've shaved nicely Sarah. I could simply apply a leg makeup. It's to be warm, near twenty-seven today."

That translated to about eighty degrees so my legs were bare. Now I watched the tall beauty pay the cabbie. I relished the fact that I looked nearly as good in my perfectly fitted suit and heels.

After the cab left she turned and began to walked east, her wildly sexy heels clicking. It was a few yards to the building. Her long legs allowed her a good stride and I had to walk quickly to keep up. She suddenly paused.

Smiling softly as she turned to me she said, "About once every four months we get a girl who gets this far. But mums the words. I'm careful around the cabbies. Most of the girls don't even have a decent walk. Clumsy and awkward and I reject most of them."

She walked a bit further on the street.

"I'll walk you to the door. I watched you earlier at the shop. You're beautiful. Oh, I need to make one thing clear Sarah."

We were just to the south of the doorway. I noticed the Gagosian Gallery across the street. We were on Grosvenor Hill.

"You have asked for this Sarah. Your Agent requires a beauty and today you fill the part," she stopped and reached into her small purse, "I almost forgot."

She pressed record on her small device as she started to speak, "You Sarah Henman have asked for the assistance of Miranda Jones and myself, Julie Tigg to delivery you to 21 Grosvenor Hill. You hereby release the two of us from any responsibility and you are about to enter the establishment without further guidance from myself Julie Tigg. Please state your correct name and address."

I did so using Thom and she pushed the stop button.

"Let's review the recording. You understand that what you're about to do will be fulfilling but it's of your choosing."

I watched her walk away then turned and smiled to myself. A moment later I saw the button for Xxon and I was buzzed into the three-story building.

I walked up the stairs as quietly as possible but my heels banged on each of the steel steps. At the second level I saw a glazed door and again was buzzed in. There must have been cameras at each entry for I hadn't spoken to anyone.

The slick white décor didn't look like a pet grooming establishment. It reminded me of a fashion magazine lobby I'd seen in a movie. The ceilings were quite high and though the space was deep into the building the ambient light was great. There was a higher floor but at the edge of this twenty-foot wide room had a translucent lens that allowed sunlight into the space.

There was no one with me.

After a few minutes of waiting I settled on the gorgeous white leather sofa. I crossed my legs at the ankle and was happy with the leg makeup decision. Syn had raved about my wonderful legs. It was just one of the things that had stirred me to act. Now I was about to truly begin this escapade.

I didn't have a watch so I opened my clutch and pulled out my cell. It was on but there was no signal and therefore I couldn't determine the time. That was strange. There must be a jamming system being used.

I stood, as I was a bit perplexed. Then I saw myself reflected in the mirror-like surface of the Lobby's glazed wall. I was clearly no longer Thom. I enjoyed this moment since I'd been longing to be dressed since I was twenty. The thought had been dormant for almost ten years. Looking at the near pixie cut of my hair I shifted and the motion of the hair splashing on my neck felt sexy. I smiled at the reflection. The look of my legs in heels was another thing that Syn had enjoyed.

The big reason I was in London was that my financial situation had changed and I could leave for a week, a month, however long if I so chose. The business success I'd found had somehow triggered this adventure.

I heard steps coming along the hall on the tight office grade carpet. A moment later I turned to see the 'Jon'.

He was a bit shorter than me in my 90mm heels. He wore a tight beard and was dressed in perfectly fitted black slacks and a buttoned white dress shirt. I realized that somehow Miranda's term for pants had settled into my own vocabulary.

'remember you are a woman and therefore you want to be attractive to men'

He slowed his pace as he was now fifteen feet away and I felt he was inspecting me.

'they all want to be seduced so try and feel sexy and you will be'

Now he stopped a few steps from me and gestured for me to spin. I immediately thought of Miranda's decision to buy the McQueen and her suggestion regarding my tummy. The man's facial expression did not change as I completed my slow rotation.

Now he put his one hand in his elbow and the left first finger came to his lips as he studied me.

"Walk about the Lobby Sarah." He had an accent but I couldn't place it.

I did so as he watched for a few minutes. I added some 'model' like moves and poses that Miranda had shown me.

'you're trying to fill the imagination of the Agent. Trying to get him to think of having sex with you. Without the seduction you'll still be a man in a dress Sarah.'

I had been paused by her statement.

"But I'm not going to have sex with him or any man Miranda."

She had come to me and shushed me.

"We will not speak of what you will do or won't do Sarah. A woman decides to do as she wants when we're dressed like you are. We are at our core sexual; we are made to have sex with men. We want to stimulate a penis to rise. We want to have that hard penis enter us. It's nature not wordplay Sarah. I love sex, both with women and men, but I love having a cock inside my body. You are now a woman or the Agent will send you away. Am I making it clear? You will try and entice him. Tempt his animal spirit girl. Make him desire you. Try and imagine him fucking you!"

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Syn's Eden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds