• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Secretary

A New Secretary

I've been in need of a new secretary for a few months. I work for a large company and have an office on the top floor. I've been using the pool secretaries for a few months now but need to hire my own.

Your CV comes across my desk. I call you to arrange an interview, I can feel myself hardening just from your voice. Alone in my office, I start to stroke my cock through my suit as you tell me you can come for an interview tomorrow.

You arrive the next day. Sitting outside my office. Pencil skirt. Tight white blouse with a generous amount of cleavage showing. I can't tell if it's stockings or tights, as you walk into my office the detail of crosses on the back of your calves tells me stockings. Settling into the seat in front of my desk and crossing your legs. After some standard questions, I ask you whether you'd be available to work late and weekends as my job often demands. You slip and tell me you're willing to do anything. You blush. I skip over it. Offering you the job starting Monday. You're given the uniform expected of secretaries. Exactly what you're wearing now. Black skirt. White blouse. You're given your generous salary.

The next day I call and ask if you can start today. You say again that you can do anything I need. Stammering slightly. I can hear the shower running in the background. Imagining you answering the phone naked I feel myself hardening and tell you to be in the office in an hour. You say yes sir.

I sit on my sofa and stroke my thick cock until I cum. Going into my private bathroom to dispose of my cum. You arrive seconds later knocking on the door. I show you to your desk with my cock rampant against my trousers. You bending over your desk as you get yourself ready.

You get to work and every time you leave my office I have to take a second to myself to outline my cock as I watch your arse leave my office.

I need you to work Saturday. You say yes sir. Bent over my desk hands flat. Your tits trying to break the button on your blouse. I try to subtly lean back and see the curve of your arse against the tight pencil skirt. Unable to stop myself I run my hand down your back. You don't say anything. Just freeze. Breathing heavy as you flush. You can feel yourself wet.

We don't mention it. But you come in on Saturday morning. Waiting for me in your uniform outfit when I arrive. You follow me into my office and we talk. You leave and I work for an hour. You come back in and ask 'What else can I do for you, sir?' I tell you to come here. I'm having a problem and need to work out some stress. Intrigued you do.

I tell you to bend over the desk. Knowing what's coming you do.

I spank you. Hard. You say nothing. Do nothing. My hand stroking and fondling your arse. Again. And then again. You groan. I stand you up and tell you to leave. Flushed. Without having said anything. You do.

I sit on my sofa and start stroking my cock through my trousers. Unable to stop myself. I come close to finishing. Just through my trousers. Sitting back at my desk. And you come back in. Flushed. Hair in a ponytail. You walk to my side of the desk. Pushing me back. Kneeling in front of me. Taking my cock out. Taking me down your throat. My hands on the arms of my chair. Not saying a word as your tongue and lips work my cock. You feel me tense and welcome the hot cum shooting into your mouth. Sucking hard to get every drop. You wipe the corners of your mouth and swallow.

I bend you over the desk again. Spanking you hard. Hard. Again. Again. Again. Again.

You step out of the office. I sit there spent for a minute before composing myself. I use the intercom to ask you to come in. A second later you're opening the door. I sit you on the desk and we kiss. Hard. Violent. Passionate. Biting lips. Hair pulling.

Stopping for a minute. I look at my reflection in the window and red lipstick on me. I slide my hands up your thighs. They're stockings. You're not wearing any underwear. I take my cock out and run it against your slit. You groan. I go to the sofa and order you to strip. Slowly. As sluttily as you can. Turning around as the last button on your blouse comes undone. You slip it off your shoulders. Turning around. The nearly cupless bra only supporting your tits. You cover them with your hands and sit on my lap. Pulling me into them. My hands running over your back. I unclasp your bra as you put your left nipple into my mouth.

We stay like that. You grinding against my cock as I play with your magnificent tits. Kissing. Sucking. Nibbling. You cum and stand. Bending over at the waist and unzipping your skirt. Showing me your arse. I marvel as you finger yourself for me. You lie back. I kneel and start kissing my way from your toes to your knees. Kissing every inch. Then higher. Unclasping your suspenders I pull down your left stocking. Getting so close to your now dripping cunt that I can feel the heat. I blow. You groan. Tits heaving.

I kiss my way down your leg as the stocking comes off. Then up your right leg. The same process. Kissing my way back up. Around your cunt. I start kissing your mound before kissing down. One hand goes up to your tits. The other on your stomach as I lick and suck your cunt. You cum. Again. Again. Again. Wordlessly.

I kiss my way up your body. Pushing my tongue into your mouth. You groan.

I stand up and help you up. You start working on my shirt. Kissing my chest with each button you undo. Undoing my trousers. They fall to the floor. We're both naked. I kiss your neck as I spin you around. Cupping your magnificent tits. You can feel my cock warm against your back.

I play with your clit. You grip my cock and start stroking it behind your back. I walk us over to the sofa. I sit down. You straddle my lap facing me. You wrap your legs around me. We hold one another close. I grope your arse as we kiss and play with one another. Gently grinding on one another. Not speaking. Just grinding. You cum. We still grind. Your tits pressed against me. You cum. You cum. You cum. You cum.

I pull your hair back. Taking a nipple into my mouth. Your legs pull me deeper into you. We grind. Nothing but grinding as we cum together. I move us onto the floor but still you just sit there. My cock stretching you. Your whole body on fire as I play with your tits with my mouth and with your arse with my fingers. You cum. You beg me for my cum. You can't take any more. I say nothing. Silent as I roll my hips. Cock filling you. Your legs squeezing me. Pulling me in.

I cum. My whole body tense. You cumming with me as you feel my hot spunk filling you. You're screaming as your whole body cums. After a minute, you stand up. Shivering. Sliding a finger into yourself and licking the mixture of our cum off your fingers. Standing over me and continuing to taste our cum as it mixes together. After a minute you step off me. Collect your clothes and leave the office.

When you next come in I'm clothed. Sitting at my desk working. You put papers on my desk and we carry on as though nothing has happened.

Monday. Noon. I ask you to come into my office.

I bend you over the desk. Forcing your face into the desk. Using my belt I whip you again and again and again. You can't even moan for fear of giving us away.

After ten hits I sit at my desk.

I tell you to open the desk drawer nearest you. You do.

There's a large vibrator, a remote controlled vibrating egg, a choker collar, a pair of nipple clamps and a buttplug.

I tell you that from now on. Every day before I get in. You're to select a toy and use it all day. I'll inspect at noon. And perform spot checks.

You nod. I ask you to select the toy for the day.

The vibrating egg. You bend over. Hiking up your skirt. Asking me to help. I spread your lips and push the toy in. Being sure to get some of your wetness on my fingers. Pushing it deep into you, taking the remote control I test it out and you jump.

You go back to your desk knowing I'm going to use this to keep you panting all day. Longing for the end of the day when you get your reward.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Secretary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 542 milliseconds