• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 01

Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 01

12

These stories are based on what I believe would be the reactions of real ex-girlfriends, but the situations are fictional. Names and details have been changed to protect their privacy.

Burning Man is an enormous week-long art festival taking place in the Nevada desert. It combines large art pieces, music, performance art, as well as a wild party scene. The festival is a two-mile wide horse-shoe of tents and camps, with the central empty space (the "Playa") forming the main display area for the art pieces. The open end of the horse-shoe leads to the Deep Playa, a wide open expanse where more art pieces are scattered. The space is wide enough that bicycles are required to travel from place to place.

There is no commerce allowed. Everything is freely given and shared. People set up bars, chill tents, performance spaces or any form of hospitality they can dream of. Emphasis is placed on participation, silliness is the norm, and nudity is accepted (but not required). Some of the larger dance camps are enormous and run by professionals, so the night time parties are some of the best in the world.

In reality there is a police presence which prevents wilder antics, but in my version the risks of arrest are nil.

*****

Darcie - part 1

Darcie had taken to Burning Man like a fish to water. By the end of breakfast on the first day she was already planning next year's trip. As soon as our little camp was set up, she had her hat on, she was ready to go exploring. We hopped on our bikes and off we went.

Darcie was a tall brunette, with sweet curves in the right place, cute b-cup boobs, and a wild streak about a mile wide. She was pretty and funny, and always a pleasure to have around. She had thrown on a blue bikini on that first day, wrapped a sarong around her waist, strapped on the obligatory goggles (in case of dust storms), plopped a hat on her head, and looked ready for fun. I had on my obligatory sarong (with nothing underneath), as well as a loosely knit t-shirt, which was actually part of a Swedish submariner's official work uniform. A great Army surplus store find. Hatted and be-goggled, I led the way. Unlike her, I actually knew where we were going.

I took her on a tour of the Playa with all the large art pieces, and the Esplanade, which was the edge of the horse-shoe of camps that faced inwards towards the Playa. Camps on the Esplanade had to have some kind of interactive element to them, whether it was a DJ set up and a dance area or a bar and lounge. Or a roller disco. Because there's a roller disco at Burning Man, and you can borrow roller skates.

Darcie used to be a figure skater in her youth, until boys distracted her and she dropped out of the rigorous training regimen that national competitions would require. She threw herself at the roller disco, skating and twirling around the plywood deck. From time to time she would just laugh when she realized where she was, and what she was doing. I was just standing by the side of the deck, watching her. I had skinned enough knees to know that I was not to be trusted on roller skates. I happily cheered her on, proud of her skills. A lot of other people watched her, this pretty girl weaving through the stumbling crowd with graceful ease. She cut quite a figure out there, her long legs criss-crossing as she skated around, her long brown hair trailing behind her.

She skidded to a stop in front of me, panting, a big smile on her face.

"This is awesome!" she said giggling.

"You can come back here every day if you want." I told her.

She plopped down next to me and started pulling off her skates.

"Oh, I will. This is so fucking insane and cool. They're playing disco!" She almost screamed in delight.

"It's that older black guy over there who brings the whole set up and all the skates" I said, pointing at the aging man gracefully gliding on his skates around the dance floor.

"That man is gonna get a hug from me before the end of this. This is.. mind-blowing." she said looking both happy and confused.

"We've barely started. Let's go!" I exclaimed.

We moved on, but she had a huge grin on her face the rest of the day. We hit several of the fun camps on the Esplanade, playing on the adult-sized jungle gym that had been set-up, or simply lounging and drinking the margaritas that one of the camps was passing around. By the time the sun set, we had hit a groove. We had a quick dinner and headed back out to hit the dance camps. Several hours later we crawled into our tent and collapsed on our inflatable mattress.

The next few days quickly established a rhythm. Mornings were spent getting ice, cleaning up the camp and general relaxing in our little part of the campground. After a light lunch, we retreated to the tent for a nap and some sweaty sex. By early afternoon we were ready to really hit the Playa.

Darcie had brought several bikinis, figuring correctly that they would be her main attire during the day. That day she was wearing a little black bikini that tied around the sides. I had spent the better part of the morning tugging at those ties, watching it fall off half a hip, revealing a pale ass cheek. It had become a game I was enjoying tremendously, but she finally put a stop to it. We were in the final stages of our preparations for the afternoon fun when I pulled on those strings one time too many. She turned to face me, hands on hips, frowning in mock anger. Instead of saying anything, she shimmied her hips until her bikini bottoms feel to the ground.

"There," she said " happy now?"

She was standing there in her sarong and bikini top. Knowing she was naked underneath that sarong made my cock tingle.

"Not yet. Can I see?" I said, grinning, but keeping my eyes locked on hers.

She slowly lifted her sarong. The fringes of the sarong slowly lifted, passing her long smooth thighs. She kept moving up until, finally, her pussy was revealed. Darcie was one of those fairly hairless women, and never had to shave. A fan of black silky hair spread above her clit, her pubes long and thin. It left the lips of her pussy deliciously bare, a delicate pink peach barely split by her clit hood.

I growled. I moved towards her.

She took a step back, pushing her sarong down and covering her pussy.

"No! We are heading out!" She warned me.

She jumped on her bike and headed out. She stood on her bike pedals and waved her ass at me.

"Are you coming?" she yelled out, a smirk on her face.

"You won't let me!" I yelled back as I jumped on my bike.

She laughed and pedaled away.

We hit our usual drinking spots, snatching shots of tequila at a Tiki bar, some strange concoction at a small dance dome, even some shaved ice from an alaskan fisherman. By the time we hit the Esplanade we were both pleasantly buzzed.

I collapsed on a big bean bag chair at the jungle-gym camp. Darcie was not with me. I looked around and finally saw her. She had stopped at the jungle gym itself and had started climbing it. It wasn't much of a jungle gym, more like thick wooden poles tied together, forming a network of rope bridges and climbing nets. It was popular and a lot of fun as an adult to rediscover the simple pleasure of climbing all over shit.

Darcie was climbing the low net that led to the rope bridge. She had either forgotten that she was naked under her sarong, or simply didn't care. But it was impossible to climb this structure in a lady like way; it required you to use your hands for balance and to spread your feet from rope to rope. At this point, Darcie was no lady.

I approached the jungle gym and noticed that two or three other guys were approaching as well. Darcie was just a few feet off the ground at this point, pulling herself up along the net. But it was already obvious she was naked under her sarong. Her pale tan lines were stark against the tanned skin of her thighs. As she made her way up, her legs would scissor open, revealing a broad triangle of pale flesh, and the fan of black pubic hair at the center of it.

The other guys were moving towards the net, as if to climb as well. But their eyes were fixed on Darcie's long legs. So were mine. She finally made it up and stood on the rope bridge. She crossed it quickly and reached the next section, which was an overhead net you were meant to hang from and cross hand over hand.

I had followed her, pacing her progress from the ground. She waved at me happily when she saw me, then threw herself at the net, grabbing hold of the ropes. Her legs swung out and and apart. As she swung from rope to rope, her legs would swing from side to side, revealing her bare pussy first to one side of the jungle gym, then the other. From my vantage point I could see clearly as her sarong inched higher over her legs until the pale orbs of her ass were in view. She would swing and turn, reaching for another corner of the net, her legs swinging open and suddenly her pussy was exposed, the full line of her slit from ass to pubes, her soft lips opening with her legs, revealing the deeper pink if her inner labia.

Finally she jumped down and hugged me, a big smile on her face.

"That was fun!" she said.

"That was fun for everyone who was looking." I said.

She shrugged with fake innocence.

"I'm just wearing what you wanted me to wear." she said, before giving me an evil grin.

She grabbed me by the hand.

"Come on, I need a drink!" She exclaimed.

We drank the camp's margarita's and continued on. Our next stop was a Western shack, complete with swinging doors and horns over the door. The place was barely big enough for two dozen people, and they were all there. In one corner was a small bar, in the other was a tiny dance space where a DJ had a computer propped up on a folding table. There was also a stripper pole in the middl elf the dance floor. The space was filled with dusty dancers, all dressed in colorful and weird outfits.

Darcie and I took the offered shots of cinnamon flavored whiskey (which is awful) before dancing. She threw herself into the music, a big grin on her face. By then we were both very buzzed by all the booze we had ingested. I knew that if Darcie had one weakness, it was booze. There was a line that was crossed at one point in her drinking, where I had to question whether she was just having fun or if she was doing something she would regret the next morning. I had the feeling we were approaching that line. I was heavier than her, so if I was feeling the effect of the alcohol, she must have been far further gone than me.

She grabbed hold of the stripper pole and started gyrating around it, making exaggerated sexy motion, clearly taking it all as a fun joke. I was dancing around her, but not with her. She was having her own fun. She started leaning back into the stripper pole, then bending forward at the waist so that she spread her ass cheeks on either side of the pole. She rode the pole for a few beats, making exaggerated sexy faces. A few people whooped their approval. That was all she needed.

She turned around, hanging on to the pole, her feet wide on either side. She shook her boobs and shook her hips. She let go of the pole and started dancing towards me, her hands on her sarong. She started swishing the fabric like a can-can girl, giving me glimpses of her pussy. I smiled. She cuddled up to me, kissing me lightly on the lips. She turned and rubbed her ass against me, feeling my thickening cock nestle between her ass cheeks.

She danced away before I could grab hold of her waist. Jumping to the beat, she made her way back to the stripper pole. She circled it once, hanging off of it. Then reached back and untied her bikini top. She pulled it off in one go and another whoop of cheers went up. She twirled the bikini over her head like a flag, shaking her pink breasts at the same time. The rounded flesh of her breasts swayed enticingly as she moved, heavy enough to move with gravity, small enough to remain firm. The tiny pink nipples were framed by the triangle of pale tan lines, making her even more naked in my eyes.

Darcie continued to dance, her bikini top in her closed hand. Her hands drifted further and further down, pushing and pulling at the edges of her sarong. Before long, she was flashing her pussy with every other step, jumping and twirling to the music, baring her body to all.

I danced closer to her, trying to get her to talk to me. Was this Burning Man giving her license to be free, or was she simply too drunk to care? I danced in front of her. She smiled and her eyes lit up.

"Hi!" I yelled over the music.

She put her hands on my shoulders and for a moment we danced together, smiling at each other.

"You're feeling ok?" I asked.

"I'm feeling great. Why, are you worried about something?" She asked, suddenly concerned.

"No, you're just very free with your body right now. I don't get to see that side of you very often."

"Well its your fault. I was ready to be a good girl all week, but you took away my bottoms. What's a girl to do? Do you like it? This side of me?" She asked with a wicked smile.

"Yes. I do." I replied, kissing her.

"Good." she said, and pushed me away. She shook her bare breasts at me before twirling away to dance some more.

It was still light when we finally left the shack. We had a few more hours before the sun set and we had to be back at our camp for dinner, and warmer clothes. We staggered out of the shack, Darcie still topless. Her sarong had been rolled up around her hips so that now it came barely to mid-thigh. It also hung low enough to make it obvious that she was not wearing anything underneath it.

She stood by her bike, pulling her hair up and off her neck. She was gleaming with sweat, mostly naked, and sexy as hell. I leaned over and kissed a small nipple. She smiled, her eyes heavy with desire. Her dancing had obviously had an effect on her.

"I need another drink" she said. " All this dancing made me thirsty."

I circled my bike until i was in front of her.

"Ok. Somewhere chill or more dancing?" I asked.

Meanwhile, I had my eyes fixed on her pussy, which was clearly visible when she sat on her bike. There was no way no hide her nudity from anyone we would pass on our ride. I loved looking at her naked, but I was starting to feel weird about so many strangers staring at her. It was a short-lived feeling, more like a loose tooth. Because I also could't help but feel both proud and turned on to be with her. My cock was practically at half-mast just from standing near her.

"Let's go somewhere chill." she said.

I lead her to a small structure a few blocks away. It was a simple tent with a small bar in one corner, the rest of the space filled with big pillows you could flop on. The bar was only big enough for two stools, and they were taken. This bar also only served a homemade batch of absinthe. Darcie flopped onto a pillow, and I got us tow shots of the homemade brew.

We sipped out drinks, but before long we were both essentially out. That absinthe packed a punch.

I was laying back on the pillow, my arm thrown over Darcie's shoulder, her head in the crook of my arm. I noticed a guy sitting at the bar, watching us. This was a small tent, we were barely six feet away from him. He was youngish guy, toned, dressed in a pair of tight striped pants, no shirt and a top hat, looking every dapper. He was staring intently in our direction.

Fighting through the fog of the absinthe, I tried to get my bearing. That's when I noticed that one of Darcie's knee was up, and she was closing and opening her leg in a slow, hypnotic rhythm. The guy at the bar was staring straight between her legs, and her pussy was winking at him every time her knee moved to the side. He licked his lips. His tight pants could not hide his erection.

I looked down at Darcie. She felt my movement so she looked up and smiled at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly.

"I'm teasing that poor guy." She said.

At first I was floored. She was exposing herself on purpose. To someone else. My cock twitched against my thigh. Her hand fluttered onto my lap, her fingers brushing against it.

"I'm so turned on right now" she whispered. " I think my pussy is wet. Should I check?"

She looked up at me, her eyes heavy with lust, her lips full. I nodded yes. My cock twitched against her fingers.

She slowly reached down with her other hand and slowly placed it between her thighs. She slipped a single finger between the lips of her sex, tracing the length of her pussy from bottom to top, circling her clit as she went. Her finger glistened with her juices as she brought it to her lips. She moaned as she slowly sucked on her finger.

Her other hand had gently closed around my hard cock, stroking it through the thin material of my sarong.

"He has a nice cock." she said.

She turned on her side, halfway on top of me, throwing a leg over mine. The guy on the stool had a fantastic view of her ass, and of her wet pussy peeking out from underneath. Darcie continued playing with my cock.

"It's not fair, leaving him like this. It's kinda my fault." she said, acting coy, despite her hand gently stroking my cock.

"What do you mean." I asked.

She hesitated for a second. She looked at me from under her lowered brow. She bit her lip before speaking.

"Can I blow him?" she said.

I felt shocked, but my cock jumped in her hand, rock hard. Again, I had to wonder if it was the booze talking. I decided, maybe because I was slightly drunk too, that maybe it didn't matter.

"I'll make it worth your while, later." She whispered.

For some reason, I nodded yes. She leaned forward and kissed me. She gave my cock a last squeeze before getting up. She turned to the guy at the bar and took his hand, pulling him to his feet to lead him out of the tent. He followed her, surprise and delight on his face.

I got up as soon as they had stepped out of the tent and followed them. They were nowhere to be seen. A sense of panic started to swell in my chest. But they couldn't be far. I looked around and found them almost immediately.

She had taken him around the corner and pushed him between the wall of the absinthe bar's tent and a Camper trailer parked besides it. It was hardly a private place, but it was off the main avenue. She had pushed him agains the trailer and squatted at his feet, her knees wide open on either side of his legs. When I turned the corner she had just extracted his hard dick out of his pants.

She held his thick cock in one hand, her other hand brushing against his belly and legs. She closed her eyes and placed the tip of his cock against her lips. Slowly, she opened her mouth and slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. I could see her cheeks bulge as she tongued it.

The guy moaned and leaned back, resting his head against the camper, one hand on Darcie's shoulder.

She started taking more of his shaft into her mouth. Soon she had a rhythm going, bobbing up and down his length. She used her hand to jerk him off into her mouth, his cock wet with her saliva. Her other hand had fluttered down between her thighs. Her fingers were a blur of motion against her clit.

I stood there, watching. I quickly looked around, but no one was in the area. My own hand drifted to my cock as I watched my girlfriend blow another guy.

He wasn't going to last very long. Darcie was pumping his dick with her hand, swirling her tongue around the head, sucking hard. I knew how good that felt, how good Darcie was at that. From time to time she would pop the cock out of her mouth to give it a lick along the length of the shaft, lubricating it, giving herself a chance to breathe. And then in went the cock in her mouth again, and her hand resumed her rapid motion up and down its length.

I was mesmerized by the motion, watching her mouth being fucked by this unknown cock. My own cock was rock hard, tenting my sarong. But I could barely move, rooted to the spot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds