• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Busted Pt. 01

Busted Pt. 01

12

Another piece that's been sitting for a while. I banged out half of it and just dried up before I could finish it.

This one is based on my neighbor's daughter, who really did most of the shit described. There was no dad to do what this daddy did, and I was already banging her mom, so I didn't feel like getting an STD from her and giving it to her mother.

(-)

Christine Wilson closed the car door quietly, then leaned in the window and kissed her date one last time. It was a long, deep, tongue down the throat kiss, and when she broke away, her pussy was dripping again, and she was tempted to get back in the car and have him park down the block so they could fuck again.

Her date smiled as she stepped back, then floored the gas pedal, squealing his tires and laying on the horn as he screeched away from the curb.

"Asshole." Christine muttered as she turned and went up the walk toward the house. Climbing the steps, she crossed the porch and opened the front door carefully and slipped inside.

She was moving quietly down the hall toward the stairs when a light went on in the living room.

"Why don't you step in here for a minute, Christine?" She heard her father Steve say lightly.

"Shit." She muttered. "Another fucking lecture. That's all I need right now."

She went into the living room and saw her father sitting on the sofa in a t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts. That surprised her. He usually made a point of dressing when he thought she might be around.

"Hi, Daddy." She said as she stepped into the room. "I know I'm late. It won't..."

"I don't give a fuck, Christine. I really don't." He said, a soft smile curling his lips. "If you want the truth, I'm tired of talking about it. You want to be a little slut, so fuck it. Go ahead. I just don't give a shit anymore."

"I...I'm not a slut!" Christine sputtered. "I...I was out with so..."

"Bullshit." Her father laughed as he looked at her.

At eighteen, his daughter was one hot little bitch. She stood five-six in her bare feet, had short, curly brown hair and a body that belonged in a skin magazine. She was wearing a pleated pink miniskirt that showed off the creamy smooth skin above her thigh high white stockings and a tight white tanktop that hugged her braless thirty-four DD-cup tits.

"You were out with another one of those assholes that treat you like shit, take you to some alley or parking lot to fuck because they're too cheap to get a room, then make sure everyone knows when they drop you off. What was this, the fourth one this week?"

"The third." She said quietly. As much as she hated to admit it, she knew he was right. But she liked it when the guys treated her like a tramp. She liked acting like a slut, and knowing that all the guys just wanted to fuck her.

"It doesn't matter." Steve laughed. "Come over here. I want to see something."

Christine hesitated, not sure what he was up to.

"Come on, I'm not going to hurt you." He said quietly. "Just come over here and stand in front of me."

Moving slowly, she walked over and stood where he pointed, coming to a stop right in front of him.

"If you want the truth, I have to admit that I like that outfit on you." He said, letting his eyes wander over her hungrily. "That top makes your tits look fantastic, and the skirt gives you an almost innocent schoolgirl look. It's a nice contrast."

He leaned over and picked up a beer out of tub of ice he had sitting beside the couch.

"Want one?" He asked, holding the dripping can out to her.

"N...no." She said, holding her hands in front of her.

"Okay." He grinned, popping the top and taking a long drink. He looked up at her and smiled. "Lift your skirt up." He said casually.

"Wh...what?" Christine gasped, shocked that her staid, boring father would ask her to do something like that.

"Go ahead. Lift your skirt up." He laughed. "I want to see if you're still wearing panties."

"I...I don't wan..."

"I'll tell you what." He said, stopping to take a sip from his beer. "I'll give you a thousand dollars if you have panties on right now. But you have to show me to prove it."

Christine blushed, looking at the floor, unable to meet his eyes.

"I thought as much." Steve chuckled. "Oh well, I guess I can use that thousand bucks to dress you up like a little whore. You can be my little slutty Barbie doll. If I let you stay here, that is."

"I...what ar...Daddy, you don't mean..." Christine sputtered, realizing that her father was talking about throwing her out of the house.

"Yeah, I do." Steve laughed, reaching down and scratching his balls as he tipped his beer back. He chugged the last of it, and dropped the empty into the tub beside the couch. "You're failing every class in school, you stay out till all hours, you don't do shit around the house, and I really don't see why I should bother anymore. So yeah, I'm thinking about throwing you out. Tonight."

Christine felt tears welling up in her eyes as she stared at him, then felt a hot surge of anger swell over her.

"You can't do that!" She said shrilly.

"Yeah, I can. You turned eighteen last week, so legally, you're an adult. I can do anything I want with you."

"I...I'll do better Daddy." She said softly. "I promise, I'll be good. I really will. Please don't..."

"I've heard it all before, and it's too late for that Christine." Her father said, a soft smile on his lips. "Your bags are already packed, they're sitting at the foot of the stairs."

He paused, looking at her, his eyes moving slowly up and down over her body.

"But you do have one last option." He smiled. "Would you like to know what it is?"

"Please, Daddy!" Christine bawled, falling to her knees in front of him, burying her face in his leg. "Please, I'll do anything. Please don't throw me out. I don't have anywhere else to go!"

"Look at me, Christine." Steve said gently. He leaned back and spread his legs wider as she raised up, looking at him.

"Don't make promises that you're not willing to keep." He said soberly. "You just said that you would do anything. That covers a lot of territory. You know that don't you?"

She nodded, staring at him, tears running down her cheeks. She felt a glimmer of hope as she waited for him to continue.

"You've been running around like a little whore, letting any asshole that wants to just use your pussy to dump a load of cum in." He said softly. "I've seen you sucking off guys in front of the house, and listen to how you talk to your boyfriends on the phone. And I hear about you from my friends. You can't begin to imagine how that makes me feel."

"I won't do it anymore, Daddy." She said softly, her hand resting lightly on his leg.

"But I want you to Chrissie...that's what I'm going to call you if I let you stay by the way." He said. He glanced down at her hand on his leg. "But you're going to be doing it for me."

Christine stared at him, unable to believe what he was saying.

"Wh...What do you mean, Daddy?" She asked.

"I mean, if you want to stay in my house, you're going to be my little slut." He grinned, reaching into the fly of his shorts and hauling out the long, thick snake of his cock. "That means you fuck me where I want, how I want, anytime I want."

Christine stared at his cock. It was bigger than any of the guys she'd been fucking, and it wasn't even hard yet. She felt a flutter in her pussy, followed by a flood of pussy juice that oozed from between the lips of her pussy and trickled down the insides of her thighs. She swallowed quickly, because her mouth was suddenly full of saliva.

She glanced up at his face, then back at his cock.

"Yo...you want to fu...fuck me, Daddy?" She whispered.

"Sure, you're one hot little bitch, Chrissie." He laughed, reaching down to pick up another beer. "And I just figured, what the fuck, you put out for everyone else, why shouldn't I get a piece of your sweet little ass?"

He reached down and lifted her chin with his fingertips.

"But you can start by sucking my dick." He smiled down at her. "And from the way you're looking at it, I think you want to anyway."

Christine watched her hand move up his leg, then across the crisp white material of his boxers, finally wrapping around the meaty shaft of his cock. She looked up at him as her hand started moving slowly up and down, feeling it starting to stiffen under her fingers.

Steve sighed and leaned back on the couch as he watched her jerk him off slowly. He frowned when she took her hand away.

"Raise up." She said as she grasped the legs of his shorts between her fingers and started pulling them down. "I...if I'm going to suck your dick, I want you naked. I want to see it."

Lifting his ass off the cushions, Steve let her pull his shorts down, then off over his legs. He chuckled as she threw them over her shoulder, then put both hands on his cock, and started stroking it lightly.

Chrissie stared at his cock. The shaft was so thick that her fingers wouldn't reach all the way around it. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get her fingertips to touch. There was at least an inch between her forefinger and thumb as she squeezed them around the root of his dick.

They both watched her hands moving up and down over his thick cockshaft, watching it harden under her ministrations. In less than a minute, it was standing up stiffly from his close-cropped pubes.

"Wow." She panted, staring wide eyed at his meaty prickstalk. She looked up at him as she kept shucking her fists up and down the throbbing length of it. "Wou...would you believe me if I told you that this is the biggest cock I ever saw?"

"Yeah, most of the women I fuck say the same thing." He laughed. He reached down, stopping her as she lowered her head toward his cockhead.

"Not yet." He said as she looked up at him. "Just use your hands for a minute. That feels good."

She nodded, and moved one hand off his cock, dropping it down to cup the furry sac holding his balls. Wrapping her fingers in a loose ring around the top of the sac, she pulled down gently, squeezing his nuts rhythmically at the same time.

Steve sighed, his eyes rolling up in his head as she jerked slowly on his rigid cockstalk. He could feel her warm breath wafting across the swollen crimson knob, and his cock throbbed wildly in her fist.

"Why don't you want me to suck your cock, Daddy?" She asked. "I thought you wanted me to be your little slut."

"I do." He grunted, arching his hips up to meet her lazy strokes. "But if I let you put it in your mouth, I'll cum too fast. I want to just relax, and enjoy this for a while."

She smiled slyly, and Steve grinned at her.

"What are you thinking?" He asked, looking down at her. "That smile usually means you're up to something."

"Why are you doing this, Daddy?" She asked, leaning over and letting a thick string of spit drool from between her lips. She rubbed it into the apple-sized knob of his cock as she looked up at him. "This isn't like you. But that's okay, I think I like it."

Steve gasped as she suddenly dropped her head, taking the head of his cock between her lips. He groaned as she pumped her mouth up and down, twisting her head back and forth slowly, adding torque to her bobbing motions.

Pulling her head up suddenly, she let his meaty cock slip from between her lips. She squeezed his balls gently, massaging them rhythmically with her fingers as she went back to lazily stroking his cock.

"You haven't answered my question, Daddy." She purred huskily, looking up at him as she pumped her fist up and down his cock faster. "Or do you want me to call you Master? That's what little sluts, sex slaves, and fuck toys call their owners, isn't it?"

Steve leaned back on the couch, spreading his legs a little more as he stared down at his daughter. He was amazed at how quickly she had given in to his demands.

Before he could say anything, Chrissie tilted his cock down and sucked it back into her mouth, moaning deep in her throat as she drove her mouth up and down on it, her fist moving it time with her mouth.

Grunting harshly, Steve dropped his hands onto the back of her head, wrapping his fingers in her short brown hair. He let her suck on the swollen knob of his cock, then as she started to take more of the shaft into her mouth, he pressed down, arching his hips up at the same time.

Chrissie gagged as the fat knob of his cock plowed into her throat, driving deep into her gullet. Her throat muscles contracted around the intruding bulk of his prickshaft, and she felt her stomach heave as he held her head down, not letting her pull away.

"Swallow it you little cunt." Her father groaned as he pushed down harder on the back of her head. "Show me how much of my fucking cock you can get in your mouth."

Gulping in air through her nose, Chrissie relaxed her throat muscles. She felt the swollen knob of his cock pulsing deep in her throat, and she swallowed around it, bringing a groan from her father. She felt his grip relax on the back of her head, and smiled around the huge shaft of cock meat stretching her lips.

Her eyes turned up toward his face as she drew her mouth slowly up off his cock, letting it slip from between her lips an inch at a time, not stopping till just the head was still in her mouth. Her tongue lashed and laved all around the apple-sized knob clogging her mouth as she stared up at him. After a moment, she pulled her lips up over his cockknob, letting it slip from her mouth with a pop.

"That was mean, Da...Master." She whispered against the tip of his cock, her tongue darting out to slap at his piss slit. She smiled slyly at him. "But I liked it. It felt good having your fat fucking cock shoved down my throat like that. Do it again, but stand up, I want to see how much of this fucking thing I can get down my throat that way."

"Back up a little." Steve said huskily, brushing her hands off his cock and getting to his feet. Stepping up in front of her as she moved back a few feet, he spread his feet wider, bending his knees as he arched his hips toward her face.

Chrissie moaned as she wrapped her hands back around the enormous shaft of his cock. Shucking her hands up and down over his spit soaked cockstalk, she looked up at her father.

"Fuck my mouth Master." she purred.

"Don't call me that." Steve grunted as he watched her take the head of his cock in her mouth. "I always thought those guys that want to be called master were assholes."

Chrissie pumped her mouth up and down on his cock for a minute, letting the top third slip in and out between her lips. Her tongue lashed and laved all around over the swollen cockhead as she drooled all over the throbbing shaft.

"I like Master." Chrissie said as she pulled her head back, watching as her hand worked up and down over his cockshaft, spreading her spit evenly over its length. "If I'm going to be your little fuck toy, you can't be my daddy anymore. That would just be weird."

Steve started to push her away, but Chrissie tightened her grip on his cock and sucked it back into her mouth. Bobbing her head rapidly up and down, she sucked as hard as she could, her fist pumping up and down in time with her mouth.

"Oh fuck, that is so good baby." Steve grunted, humping his hips up at her mouth.

"Huh uh, you have to call your fuck toy dirty names when you're using her." Chrissie giggled, rubbing his dripping cockhead all over her face. "I'm not your daughter anymore, I'm just a nasty little cum bucket for you to empty your balls in. And I want you to cum for me Master. I want you to shoot a big load of hot cum in my mouth and all over my face."

Taking his cock back in her mouth, she let go of his balls and grabbed his hand, pulling it around and putting it on her head. She started moving her head up and down over the length of the shaft. Her cheeks sucked in until there were deep indentations in them while her lips tightened and loosened around his cock.

Steve put his other hand on the back of his head as he started pumping his cock into her mouth in time with her frantic sucking. He couldn't help smiling as he watched her bobbing her head up and down on his cock almost eagerly, her lips stretch tight around the thick shaft.

"Okay you little bitch, if that's the way it's gonna be, suck my fucking cock till I shoot a big load of jizz all over your slutty little face." He grunted, pulling her head down as he fucked into her mouth in time with her sucking movements.

Chrissie gagged, retching a little when his cockhead poked into the opening of her throat. She didn't push him away, instead she fought down the gag reflex, inhaling quickly as he withdrew. When he humped his cock forward again, she pressed her head down, relaxing her throat muscles as best she could.

Steve watched as his cock bottomed out in her throat, her lips pressing into the hairs at the base of his cock. He felt his cock throb between her lips as he pulled it back, then pounded it in balls deep again.

Chrissie dropped her hand off his cock, wiping it across her chin, gathering up some of the spit dripping from it with her fingers. Her hand slipped between his legs, and she eased the slippery digits between his asscheeks. Stiffening one finger, she rubbed it around the tight ring of his asshole then pushed her finger up inside.

Steve grunted when she stuck her finger up his ass, bending his knees as he jerked her mouth back and forth over the length of his cock. He bellowed as he felt his balls contract, and the first fiery slugs of cum surged up his cockshaft.

Chrissie moaned when hot, sticky ropes of his cum spewed into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, letting him move her mouth wherever he wanted it. She sucked and swallowed while licking, lashing and laving her tongue all around over his cock as it plowed in and out of her mouth.

Steve grunted deep in his throat as he fucked her mouth mindlessly, shivering every time his cock throbbed and a fresh jet of jizz spat from his piss slit. The finger in his ass pressed against his prostate, massaging it gently, making him shoot even more than he usually did.

Remembering what she had said, he pulled his cock from her mouth and wrapped his hand around the shaft, jerking on it as he felt a weak spurt spit from his pricktip. Then he started rubbing his cock all over her face, letting the last of his load drip out onto her face.

Chrissie turned her face up when she felt him rubbing it over her face. She kept her eyes closed, suppressing a giggle when he dumped a big glob of cum right on her eyelid. Her head turned from side to side, and she opened her mouth, holding her tongue out so it would brush against his cock if it got close.

Steve stroked out the last of his load onto her face, then guided his cock back into her mouth. He stood there, not moving, his breath coming in harsh pants as Chrissie sucked lightly on the swollen stalk of his cock.

He finally pushed her away, standing in the middle of the room with his hands on his hips, panting for breath. Chrissie fell onto her back, her short skirt falling up over her tummy as her legs rocked open.

Her hand came down between her legs, and she started running her fingers up and down the sloppy wet slit of her pussy. Opening one eye, she looked up at him, grinning when she saw that his cock was still rock hard.

"Mmmmmmm, you fucked my mouth so good Master." She sighed. "Do you want to fuck your slut's juicy little pussy now?"

"That asshole you went out with earlier already fucked you didn't he?" He asked, stepping over to the couch and picking up his boxers.

"Yes Master." She answered, blushing a little. "But he came real fast, and I didn't get to cum. I really want to feel your big cock in me, making me cum Master."

"So did he fuck you bareback, or use a rubber?" Steve asked as he looked down at his daughter's sloppy wet pussy. He wasn't sure, but her thought he saw a dribble of jizz dripping out of her cunt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Busted Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds