• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Searching for Daddy Ch. 02

Searching for Daddy Ch. 02

(In Part one an nineteen year old girl went looking for a substitute Daddy she could play with. She finds exactly what she's looking for)

DaddysGurl: I'm glad you decided to talk to me...so far this is fun Daddy.

LonelyDaddy: Good Baby. I'm glad you're having fun. I know you like sex, do you suck cock?

DaddysGurl: oh yes sir.

LonelyDaddy: How old was the first boy you sucked off, who was he?

DaddysGurl: he was twenty-three. My friends older brother

LonelyDaddy: Did he make you suck his cock? Or did you want to?

DaddysGurl: I wanted to. He kept kissing me and playing with my breasts, I was just so hot. He kept pinching my nipples and biting on my neck. He kinda pushed me down to his lap, but once he took his cock out and I kissed it....I loved it. He tasted so good.

LonelyDaddy: You're a naughty little girl aren't you? You like to suck cock?

DaddysGurl: Oh yes Daddy

LonelyDaddy: Hmm, I like that sweetie. Do you have any others pictures Daddy can see? Without the clothes?

DaddysGurl: Yes, Sir. I do. What would you like to see? And may I see some of you?

LonelyDaddy: I want to see all of you. Send me a full body shot, and then I want to see close ups of those big tits of yours. What do you want to see of me baby? Do you want to see Daddy's cock?

DaddysGurl: Yes Daddy. I want to see you...and I will send you anything of me you want sir.

LonelyDaddy: Anything huh? You like being told what to do angel?

DaddysGurl: Yes Daddy. I like strong powerful men like my daddy....the ones who can control me.

LonelyDaddy: Have you fucked an older man darling?

DaddysGurl: Yes sir...one of my father's friends. We got drunk together and smoked a little pot...then got in the hot tub and he started touching me...and telling me how amazing I was and how sweet I looked.

LonelyDaddy: Tell me about it Baby. I want to know how he fucked you. Tell Daddy how bad you've been....

DaddysGurl: Yes sir. He started rubbing my thigh and leaning real close to me and then he kissed me. I kissed him back and then he just grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. We kept kissing and I could feel his hard cock rubbing against the crotch of my bathing suit. He wrapped his hands in my hair and kissed me really hard. After he kissed me he pulled my head back and asked me if I like that and if I like being a slutty young girl while he thrust his cock at my covered pussy.

LonelyDaddy: Did you like that?

DaddysGurl: Hmmm, yes i did. It made me feel so bad...I told him yes and he laughed and then picked me up and set me on the side of the hot tub. He told me he's always known I was a little slut ever since my dad had introduced us. He pulled my bikini top off and started sucking and biting on my nipples, making me moan and thrust my breasts into his mouth. Oh Daddy, he made my pussy so wet!

LonelyDaddy: Hmmm, I got your pictures sweetheart. You have a beautiful naked body, no wonder your dad's friend couldn't help fucking you. I wonder how your dad can. Your body reminds me so much of my daughter and it's getting harder everyday not to fuck her.

DaddysGurl: awww, really Daddy? I remind you of your baby girl? I wonder the same thing sometimes about my Dad...I'm glad you like me though. Eventually my daddy's friend stood up in front of me and pulled his dick out, it was bigger than any of the boys I've been with, but I could still fit it in my mouth. It just took a lot of work! He really liked fucking my mouth and I couldn't help but moan as he used me Daddy.

LonelyDaddy: You really do remind me of my daughter, it makes me want you even more than I do just looking at that sexy body of yours. So you really are a little slut aren't you baby? Did you get the pic I sent you? Am I bigger than your daddy's friend?

I hurried up and checked my mail and gasped as the picture loaded completely. He had a beautiful cock! And he was huge! It was the biggest cock I'd ever seen, he must have been ten inches long and he was very thick with a big vein that looked like it would feel amazing inside me.

DaddysGurl: you are much much bigger! Wow, you have such a beautiful cock daddy....

LonelyDaddy: If you let me I'll make you cum harder than anyone has ever made you cum sweetie. I got more of your pictures...I love those tiny pink nipples of yours. I bet they'd feel so wonderful on my tongue and scraping through my teeth...your breasts are so amazing....I'd love to slide my cock between those globes.....and fuck those big breasts. Would you let Daddy do that baby?

DaddysGurl: Hmmm, yes Daddy. I can imagine you doing that to me....

LonelyDaddy: I love your body, so full and curvy, your hips just beg to be held on to...and your shaven little treasure between your smooth thighs...oh wow...little girl, you have gotten my cock so hard just from looking at your hot little body. Now I want you to send me a picture of your pussy, with your legs spread so I can see the pink. Will you do that for Daddy?

DaddysGurl: Yes, sir. I'll show you anything you want Daddy. It makes me wet to know that I turn you on...

I stood up and slipped my hot pink panties off and then sat back down. I set up my digital camera, aimed right at my cunt. I slid down in the chair and spread my tan thighs wide so that the picture would show my new Daddy my little pink pussy. I was dripping wet and it showed up well in the picture, I smiled, imagining what his reaction to the picture would be.

LonelyDaddy: Does it really baby? Knowing that your hot little body gets a man old enough to be your daddy hard enough to fuck for days turns you on sweetie?

DaddysGurl: Very much so... maybe we could even talk in real life someday....

LonelyDaddy: You really think so honey? You would trust me that much?

DaddysGurl: I would yes. I've always wanted to fuck my daddy and now I can just fuck you....that is if you want me???

LonelyDaddy: I'd be insane not to. Tell me babygirl, is this a picture you just took?

DaddysGurl: Yes Daddy, I took it with my digital when you asked me for one...why?

LonelyDaddy: Your little cunt looks so wet and tasty. I'd like to tie you up to my bed with your legs spread wide and your wrists secured so that I could bury my head between your thighs and eat that pussy until you screamed.

DaddysGurl: Oh god....you're a fantasy come true Daddy.

LonelyDaddy: Why don't you call me? Or let me call you? I want to hear my baby's voice...

Since I had my own private phone line, I didn't see the harm in giving him my phone number. After all I really did want to meet this man and fuck him. I couldn't wait to get that massive cock in my mouth or to feel it thrusting hard into my tight little cunt.

DaddysGurl: 555-0420 is my private line...you can call me there and we can chat some if you want to.....

LonelyDaddy: That's your phone number?!?

DaddysGurl: Yes. Why? What's wrong??

I was beginning to get an odd feeling. I looked back at the pictures he had sent me, the body in those jeans looked awfully familiar. I gasped when a knock came at my door. I froze for a moment, but then quickly yelled out "just a minute" and put my panties back on, along with a short skirt I had had on earlier.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Searching for Daddy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds