• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fairy Summoning Pt. 04

Fairy Summoning Pt. 04

Mark was beat, he was tired as the night before took a lot out of him. He was a little nervous about how intense this was going to get or could get. He was sure she didn't want to kill him but he was still a little nervous. He struggled to get through the day but as soon as he got home he fell face first on his bed.

He was a sleep for a few hours when he awoke to the sight of Rose laying in bed next to him staring at him with a big smile on her face.

"Wake up sleepy head!" She said as he opened his eyes up even more.

"Oh... hey... sorry, last night took a lot out of me!"

"I figured, but it was fun wasn't it!"

"Very, i didn't realize what you meant when you said ANY fantasy."

"Oh it can get a lot crazier and wilder!"

"Um...really?"

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet!" She said as she rolled off the bed with a big smile on her face. She raised her hand to change her appearance

"Wait wait... not tonight, i cant!"

She stopped and looked at him with her head tilted. "Are you sure? This was gonna be amazing!"

Mark said nothing for a few seconds as he was tempted and very curious but he said "I cant, im still exhausted from last night, please!"

"If you don't want to than we can do something more simple."

"Like what?"

She put her finger on her chin and had a look on her face like she was thinking. And then she smiled and waved her hands and in a flash she had turned back in to Gabriella Hall like the other night only wearing nothing but a thin nighty.

"Oh god! You look... but i..." he sputtered.

"Shhhhhh!" She said placing her finger on his mouth. "Just relax and let me take care of you."

She slid off the nighty letting it fall to her feet. Mark was entranced by how gorgeous she was. She walked around to the end of the bed where she pulled his pants off fairly easily followed by his underwear. His cock was already rock hard and waiting for her as she crawled on to the bed hovering above with quivering member.

She traced her finger along his leg and then up his shaft giving him goosebumps as she teased him. Her hands were so soft and warm as she played with his cock. She lowered her head and started to run her tongue up and down his cock making him quiver at her touch. She then wrapped her lips around the head and lowered herself very slowly. Her lips felt so amazing as they worked him up and down. She cradled his balls lightly caressing them as her lips continued to suck him off. After a few minutes she let go and slid up a little more until his cock was right between her breasts. She moved back and forth as the lightly grazed his cock which sent chill through his body. Her skin was so soft that every touch made him beg for more. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them around his cock sliding them up and down and milking him. He grabbed his headboard as the pleasure was almost torture. He thought to himself about how he could die a happy man right now.

Mark had no idea how long she pleasured him as time almost seemed to stop. She let go of her breasts and his cock was left the standing and pulsing almost red from all the attention. She crawled up towards him giving him a gentle kiss before she lowered her pussy down on his over worked cock. He moaned out as he slid inside her like she had the pussy of god. She moved her hips gently while Mark just admired her beauty. Gabriella was one of the first porn stars he could remember watching and had always fantasized about fucking her. Her skin was as smooth as he had always imagined and she moved so slowly and so sensually as he always imagined she would.

He ran his hands up her body cupping her breast's as she grabbed his wrists and squeezed them holding them on her nipples. She began to move her hips a little faster but still gently as they both began to approach orgasm. She gave out these little moans that sounded just like the ones he remembered from the films. It wasn't long before he couldn't hold on anymore and his cock began to twitch before he finally blew his load inside her making her cry out in pleasure as her pussy sucked him dry!

Mark couldn't believe what was going on. Everything that had happened over the last few days he felt like he didn't deserve this kind of pleasure.

"See that wasn't so bad was it!" She said before she climbed off him. She laid down next to him for a second as he was breathing heavy and coming back down from the sensation. She was about to get up and leave but she suddenly felt his hand grab hers.

"Don't go yet!"

She was a little surprised by this. "Sorry stud but i don't think you can go again tonight." She said as she changed back to her normal self.

"No just... stay for a little while." He said trying to pull her back down to the bed. She laid back down next to him for a second still a little confused. She was a little more confused when he put his arm around her and held her close to him. She laid there for a second and watched as he fell asleep still holding her so she laid her head down on his chest and stayed for as long as she could.

Mark slept until morning waking up alone to his surprise. It was the weekend so he decided to stay in bed for a little while and try to catch up on some sleep and regain some strength.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fairy Summoning Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1159 milliseconds